IS IT IS, OR IS IT AIN'T SHIT?

IS IT IS, OR IS IT AIN'T SHIT?

I'd buy it, but I don't have a PS4 or a Vita atm. I'd guess it'd be a simplistic but charming game based on the previous Akiba games

I heard it's pretty shit, might get when it goes on sale

By "shit," you're talking the game itself, and not just the English version, right?
Just making sure here.

It sold like utter ass in nippon so I imagine it's shit across the board

Its shit

>>>/SomethingAwful/

I like you.

T-thanks
Y-you too

It's shit.

Just port it to pc and the weebs will save the investment

Quit talking like a nigger. You lose IQ points doing shit like that.

That's a permutation of a line spoken by a literal KKK member.

Wait. What?

I played the demo a while ago for a couple minutes and it seemed like a shitty-er Tales of game.

Just wait ~6 months for a steam release.

wew lad

Doesn't change the fact that you talk like a chimp.

I didn't even know there was a third game until now. I've been behind on everything as of late.
But then again; The third game is where everything tends to change or fall apart anyway so it's no suprise.

Wut

Welp there goes the only reason I opened this thread. See you fuckers later

From what I played in the demo, the combat is incredibly clunky and the art is pretty crap. The way the character portraits move and animate look weird.

Way of the Samurai is the only good series ever made by this developer. They should had focused more on it instead of games set in modern tokyo.

Is there a 5 yet? I haven't heard a peep out of this series for a while.

haha

Oh fuck off.

haha

There. Get denied.
Mark, I know It's you. You fuck

SHIT

Called it.
I'm so glad you can't revive deleted posts.
Do you have that power?
Why haven't they implemented that power?

Stop using Duck Duck Go

GONZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're such an attention whore. Go back to Holla Forums.

I got it OP because I liked the first to Akiba's Trip games (PSP and VITA) it's not nearly as good. Akiba is a fun franchise because you get to wander around Tokyo districts kind of like it's cartoonishly real and random shit harasses you. In beat it's for formulaic and JRPG. Akiba benefits from being more like Steambot Chronicles and less like Persona, and unfortunately for us it's closer to the latter with a shitty Tamsoft battle system.

Look at this newfag

I don't have that power sadly.

Has anyone played the first title in this series? The one that got ported to the PC was the second.

Mite b cool

Hell yeah.

Abort, abort. This looks like the most substandard piece of crap ever, running at sub-native res with shit framerate and an empty game world.

Console people could still try it I guess.

Looks like it might appeal to a specific kind of autist. Wait for the eventual port and give it a try, I guess.

BA-DOO-DOO DEH-DO, DI-DI, Holla Forums'S MARK IS STILL A FUCKIN' JEW

Does it have best girls in it too?

It's shit.

It's not much different from the sequel. The best part of the series was the anime to be honest.

It no longer contains the wordplay about stripping the original did in the title. What did you expect?

I want to fuck everything Watanabe draws.

What the hell is a sbeat?

For the game to retain what made it's predecessors memorable.