Humble indie bundle 18

They have Windward in there which isn't the best game but it's a good game to chill out in and let your autism run wild. You can also sail with your friends, take over towns, and go on pirate raiding instances.

Ziggurat and Steam world heist look cool but for me Windward is worth the price of admission for a comfy sailing game. I'm gonna grab the bundle for a gift and I would say if you don't own windward it's worth a few bucks.

Also windward general.

I noticed this game in Humble Bundle and it got me intrested. Whats the gameplay like? Do you control the ship with WASD or by clicking mouse? How does the multiplayer work? Are you all on the same ship doing different shit or do you get your own ships? The desciption on the game's Steam page doesn't tell shit.

kys

kys

I've been eyeing this game for years now, never got enough driver to actually buy it though
anything making it unique apart from that usual trope? aka port royale and other pirate simulators

Why not give to charity?

Charities are all jewish scams to manipulate emotionally triggered white females, or white male cucks.

Why pay for a Pirate Game when I can Pirate it off the The Pirate Bay?

How are they different again?

Ohh, I didn't know that.

Resource funnels that do not have to tell you where the money goes

Is Windward that malware knockoff of Zelda the chinks made?

Windward is a simple, comfy game worth a buck by itself I'd say, especially if you get a few friends and join an online server and start shit with other people. I've only played a few hours so far but it's been a pleasant experience.

Steamworld: Heist is a… decent sidescrolling XCom wannabe with a "you get to aim the gun yourself" gimmick. It's fun in small bursts but I'm not sure I like the map layouts I've seen so far.

Ziggurat is yet another FPS roguelike with some barebones rooms, repetitive gameplay, and broken as fuck weapon system but I've owned it for quite some time and still pick it up for a game or two.

All in all just give your dollar to the developers or charity and leave the Humble tip out of it. Or pirate the three games and enjoy them that way.

You control the ship with either WASD or by clicking mouse. The gameplay revolves around trading, combat, exploration, gathering resources, upgrading ship, leveling your talents, etc. You join a faction upon game entry and then you and your compatriots do what they want. Pirates are a constant threat and will take over cities in your territory if you're not careful.

Multiplayer is server based with both official and unofficial servers available. Ships are saved seperately from servers meaning you can drop in and out of servers and go to single-player all in the same ship so you're not stuck starting from scratch every time. There is an option to require new ships be created upon entrance into a server but I have yet to see one that implements it.

Multiplayer has four modes. You can either stay in the main full map and peruse around taking quests or you can enter an instance. Instances are:

Sorry for the double post.

Thanks for doing my work for me.

if you care, you can open the charity dropdown and select a charity that you trust and support enough to receive the donation (EFF is a little fucky sometimes but overall I still support their stated mission), put the sliders for the other "charities" down to zero.

Or just do like the other user said and give it all to devs, but still make sure to open THAT dropdown and move down the sliders for any cancerous SJW hack devs (usually there is at least one in every bundle).

One has a poisoned womb that could still technically bear life, it's just guaranteed to come out Autistic. The other has no function other than spending money.

This is a good idea. Last HB, I gave all the money to Underrail since they made the only RPG on the market worth getting.

Most charities are utter bullshit.

Steamworld Heist is a really great game. Ziggurat is very fun but it suffers from a severe lack of maps from the last time I played it.
If you really want to help anyone actually volunteer for something THAT'S LOCAL instead of giving away 10 hotpockets to some fucks.

Is Owlboy really as shallow as everyone says? I'm a gosh dern sucker for sexy pixel art.

But user, I already do that

Shilling: the thread.

I just give 100% of the cash to the British Hedgehog Preservation Society or the Alaskan Wild Bird Rehabilitation Center every time.
Last time I bought a Jewble Bundle the charities were all defaulted to some faggot tranny shit so I fixed that right away.

nice dubs.

For windward I do it for free. Although…I guess this isn't the best way to make it money since most people will give a little as they can.

As long as it's been out I figure it's made as much money as it's going to so at this point I just want as many people to own (oy vey, it's a license goy!) it as they can.

They grow dope with that money user.

give humble some shekels
without them no deals and devs would get no money

Charties are run by jews to take and embezzle your precious shekels

Rather some Alaskan wilderness stoners than Humble jews or trannies

Steamworld Heist is a pretty good time. The Steamworld games in general are pretty good.