Games so bad they're great

What are some games that are as funny/bad as pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

yukkuri.shii.org/forum_topics/6286?page=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That game was a guilty fucking pleasure and you should be ashamed and awesome for reminding me of.

I have a love-hate relationship with the game

"Suck my balls, my hairy fucking big balls. Wrap them around your fucking mouth"

Thanks for reminding me of this game, user. Best ending credits in gaming story.

Aw man, I remember that game getting hyped to hell back when I worked at gamestop. It was on the tv every five minutes and we were pushing it hard.

It's weird how hard they marketed for how bad it was.

Seriously you will never know my pain
This game is the most 50/50 game I've ever played.

BITCH TOOK MY SKULL

50 Sand Blood on the Cent

T O T A L G O A T F U C K

GODDAMN COCK BREATH COMMIE MOTHERFUCKER

I think I need this game in my life.

50 blood on cent the sand?

A KNIFE TO THE THROAT

Fuckocf Reddit

it was published by Bethesda, so that shouldn't be any surprise. they always peddle absolute dogshit just to make their mediocre inhouse stuff look better by comparison.

Well between shitty animations, repetitive gameplay and most levels being flats surfaces yeah it's pretty bad.

Metal Gear Solid

The only thing you got right was the repetitive gameplay
Everything else is wrong
Kill yourself Reddit

>>>/SomethingAwful/

Goat simulator XDDD

Apply ourselves.

You think a game where you can kill House sized insects, Skyscrapper sized Giant Robots and motherfucking Dragons with Double Shoulder cannons and Handcannons with 3 other friends who can use a shitton of weapons while flying and going fast is a bad game.

Can you even dash cancel you plebbitor?
Get out of my fucking face!

Grow the fuck up, I've been playing since GDF and I'll be the first to admit it's, on paper, an absolutely shit franchise riddled with issues.

You're a really bad liar, go back

simyukkuri

yukkuri.shii.org/forum_topics/6286?page=

This user is right. On paper it sounds atrocious, and it's horribly cheesy, but comes right back around to being good with the over the top cheese and gameplay that turns out fun.

So its not bad
Theres actual depth and skill underneath EDF unlike most people think.

this shit still exists?

The following is where you all belong:
>>>/reddit/
>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/neogaf/

Necrovision and dead to rights

That's exactly what a redditor would like and dismiss the bad gameplay just for the sake of the cool concept though

Yes, as the subject of the thread is games so bad they're great.

I'm not even the same guy, dingus, but since he's doing a shit job of things I'll take a crack at some of the more glaring problems (some of these are 4.1 specific and some apply across the entire franchise):

And that's just want I could come up with off the top of my head, yet despite all of this I've wasted most of my life on the series. I've even suffered through Insect Armageddon to get my fix (and, honestly, it's bad but it's not the worst thing I've seen - we have 4.1 on PC now so I'd likely never touch it again, but back in the day it was "ok" if you wanted some PC co-op bug fighting, plus it did give us the Air Raider). I love EDF because even if it's a fucking dumpster fire on paper, in practice it's a damn good time. EDF is a perfect example of how all the technical competence in the world is meaningless if your game doesn't have any heart or soul invested in it.

Listen, I know what it's like to be 16 - you think any criticisms aimed at something you like are actually personal attacks against yourself, I get it, but you seriously need to grow up. Once you become a functional adult you'll realize it's possible to like something while being aware of it's faults.

This game was an innovator. Ahead of its time. I ain't even joking. Just watch, and recall every fps/tps of the last ten fucking years.

So its not bad
Despite all its flaws, EDF manages to not be good.
It succeeds in offering good gameplay and decent visuals/scale.

So you're saying its a good game?

Yes.

Now recall Halo, CoD,…fucking everything.

They stole from this heap of shit voiced by Mickey Roruke

Obviously? That's what this whole thread is about. It's a shit game that manages to be really great.

The gameplay and the scale are top notch nigger, its nowhere near close to a bad game.

Thats not a"too bad its good" game

EDF 4.1 was your first EDF, huh?

They would've died in the first minute if he didn't hold it out like that. I hate when protags only survive because of stupid bullshit, and that just takes the cake.

No
Are you also going to tell me RAD i a bad game?

its like im back in 2012

I used to play that as a kid. It was okay

Good thing its a video game and not a book then.

Various games made for children after the plots of mid 2000 cartoon movies
They are so bad that they are great, i really reccomend you try a couple.