"You're fucked" music

Sudden savage difficulty spikes, potentially even fights the game expects you to lose. I crave examples of this, specifically ones where the music matches the tone. Embed related.
>it's such an extreme difficulty spike that no other battle in the story compares, even the final boss

I thought this would be a better example from Rance 7, especially since it plays during the Blitz

way to miss the joke

sheeeeit
i'm a retard
8/10

Overbearing composition and flawed instrumentals aside it's not that bad of a remix. Jesus that end is a clusteruck though.

Obligatory

That sudden realization that you killed the wrong witch first.

That one from sonic when you start running out of air while underwater.
It still triggers me, so I'm not looking it up, do it yourselves.

This fucking shit triggers me to this day.

Nigga, is you serious? Everything in that game is piss easy.

I hear… a sound.

40 cap was the blurst.

It's not that much of a difficulty spike but it's a definite tonal shift when the goofy comic-relief character is not only the final boss but starts summoning black holes just to kick your ass and this starts playing.

It's always fun when a goofy villain gets serious

The song was pretty fucking intense. It also had a Kingdom Hearts feel to it.

Basically anything from Bloodborne counts

This song from M&L gave me KH vibes

Also this was an early game nightmare

Not exactly boss fight music since this is from a puzzle game but

I love this fucking song. I mean its not much of a spike, but it still tips you that you're not so safe anymore and is a different pace from the rest.

Let's be fair, the soundtrack in that game left a lot to be desired…

My brother decided to try and fight two of those fuckers at the same time with shit gear, a single hit would kill him..
He autistically tried and tried and tried and eventually beat them after dying like seven times.

That fucking music kept playing every single time he didn't think to get the fuck out of there… He has no concept of "shit that enemy is too powerful, I'll come back later!", he's too used to games being all fight and no tactics…

And then there's my sister…

She's constantly frightened of everything in the game, refusing to take risks, avoiding almost every fucking camp and can't into battle planning

This music starts playing and she literally screams.

Goddamn it, everyone other than me is shit at games.

Still sends shivers down my spine when I hear this shit now.

Everyone other than me (in my family) is shit at games.

Except grandma. Grandma will throw down on a melee money match any day.

Nice blog. Go fuck yourself, redditor.

>All weapons dropped to level 1!

Nice post that contributes nothing. Go hang yourself, nigger.

Damn I miss that game, might just go play it again. The difficulty wasn't too mad until right at the end where it just fucks you in the arse with no remorse.

Go back to sucking kike cock, faggot.

I've never once used Reddit.
People who unironically "identify" redditors based on a post almost always come from Reddit themselves.

Literally day fucking one shill speak, motherfucker. Reported for being this retarded.

Seriously though… You're right, I'm a Redditor, this is my first day here and I love this website, so many dank mees :^)

>Reporting people
>Thinking hotpockets give a single flying shit about what you think
You're retarded.

What's wrong with this? No harm in trying to do shit underleveled or undergeared for the heck of it.

For MUH ANCIENT PARTS!
before ancient parts are needed

I guess he just got lost on his way to the Shiekah Village and let lose his inner "I will win" autism.

I think he's on the divine beasts now and getting cucked by Eletric Ganon.

Wew, I did it too but it was mostly to see if I could, give myself a challenge doing shit outta order. I didn't even know what the ancient parts were for, they were just the bonus.

kek, not bad.

It's those once in a blue moon mobs you come across that utterly fuck your shit up in one hit but you go for it anyway. I remember taking out this entire camp just by bombing them from a hill. Because bombs are infinite now you can do a fair bit of harrassment with them without being in harm's way.

He’s still doing it.

I absolutely love the AI types in Xenoverse 2. It feels so real when you're fighting Final/Gold Frieza or SSJ4 Goku.

If they catch you in a stamina break they'll beat you to the ground dash right in your face as you lay there and they just fucking stare at you. If you attack they block and do nothing else. They just love seeing you try and fail.

C'mon now, give me a break…

Given that you’re autistic, I understand that you can’t comprehend how trolling works, but keep trying and maybe you’ll get it someday.

(checked)

It’s like fucking poetry.

Hold up, I was supposed to be the autist in this shitpost fest…

Indeed, it's like fucking poetry.

0/10; troll harder

when this music plays you know you fucked up

rage sage

Shit got motherfucking realer than real

With this song you're not fucked, your parents are fucking and you just sneaked into their bedroom

Final bosses in puzzle games always have a theme that basically says "you thought you had it hard? get ready to get fucked hard"
And then you beat them in 1 min.

Nice copypasta reference there my dude.
Boudacious.

what if it's the tune of how you were made

Most underrated post of 2017 right here, folks.

THAT'S A GNOME YOU FILTHY ELF!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sure as planets turn, sure as stars burn, we knew this day would come.
You're not actually going to fight him, are you?
What choice do we have?
None, runner.

Simple and effective.

Both times when this plays shit gets real crazy real fast.

SASUGA TURN A ONIISAN

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

Yoko Shimomura is the composer for M&L and KH.

This thread reminds me I have to go back to OG2

i have never beaten rin

I know this is pro wrestling and not vidya, but hot DAMN does Kenny Omega have the best YOU'RE FUCKED music, hands down.

Same shit happened with Dragon Quest and obviously FF.

Damn Japs make too many RPGs, you end up picking and choosing just a couple from each series. Otakus probably play them all, watch all the anime, and read (and produce) all that hentai manga. Fucking Olympian work ethic these Otakus have.

Well butter my ass and call me susan, I don't watch wrestling but this is actually a very strong contender.

"Are you strong?"

I took me days to win that fight. The music more or less set the mood of what was happening in game and the entirety of that fight.