Good guys that lost

ITT: Developers/Companies you miss

I don't care if they made one or two bad games, they made motherfucking Deus Ex and Thief 3.

>>>/eu/

Are they the reason why BG1 and 2 are decent while every other Bioware "RPG" is unbelievably bad? Yes, including your beloved DA:O

This is an English speaking imageboard, Jerry
>>>/krautchan/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

This is the videogames board, please go back to your politics board to discuss politics.

I distinctly recall them having something to do with some of the earlier pushes against something that was important. It was a long time ago, but I remember it being as important as Net Neutrality at the time. This was like 10 years ago.

Did I mention what happened after 1939? He went fucking insane and decided it was better to die in Stalingrad.
If he were assassinated after the Autobahn, we would be allies with them.

Hitler was in videogames, check mate.

Sunsoft isn't dead tho

That's dead in my book, why are you pretending to be stupid? You know what I meant to say, autismo.

They started allowing other companies to use their IPs to make new games; That's far from dead compared to other companies in this thread

Hudson dead then, I don't care about that licensed shovelware.

Wow. The Switch DOES have games!!

It's also on the 3DS, so not really

Shut up!!!

Pic 3 isn't really dead but they're not interesting anymore, i hope their new micro machines game is good.

What games did he develop?

gastermaster

That one hurts the most.

Bioware was ruined by EA.

Bullfrog
Westwood
Rare

Two got ruined beyond repair by EA the other by M$. I fucking hate big publishers who buy smaller ones and recommend pirating their shit if you really want to play the shitty games they push out.

anyone remembers those old swat games by Sierra? remember being some of the best tactical I'd ever played (or maybe too young to knows whats good)
either way, anything close to that nowadays?

what the fuck did they even develop?

Had to make an image of their logo myself because it doesn't even come up if you use a search engine to try to find it.

Might be wrong, but didn't at least some of Data East join some other company, or outright made a new one, called Paon?

The most underrated studio of all time.

Don't miss them for a second
Get the fuck out of here you old Baby Boomer, I don't care how much Hillary is paying you. Nobody misses when liberalism was "cool".

Isn't cing making a new game though ?

I consider Squaresoft and SquareEnix to be two completely different entities.

forgot one

half a dozen flavors of quest games, the incredible machine, and Leisure Suit Larry was all they made as a studio

they bought a lot of other studios, and were a publisher/holding company for those, but they stopped making games in 1999

but where the fuck were they SJWs?

F

I prefer old Enix over old Squaresoft but I might be biased because Enix were the ones who published most SNES quintet games and I fucking loved Quintet

Well I do, Sierra made great games and Fallout 1 and 2 were great despite their faults. "Liberalism" was cool back then because conservatives were the norm and they were openly anti games, so it was obvious who was the best choice at the time. Making games still required talent (or at least some minimum technical knowledge), so SJWs (apart from practically not existing back then) were not able to infiltrate the industry.

RIP Bullfrog.
Magic Carpet, Syndicate, Populous.
They all deserved better than EA.
F

Hudson went from a pawn shop, to the tip top of the industry, to dirt poor, to a bitch, to dead. Someone should write a book about them, but instead isn't in 2 books from the HQG101 blogger.

All of them openly supported Anita during GG (even Al Lowe). Lori and Corey Cole would frequent Gamerghazi. The only person not to chime in on it was Roberta Williams. But even if everything I just said was bullshit (and its not), that doesn't change the fact that adventure games are garbage.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Interplay made Fallout.

Fucking Activision.

Why are /fit/ girls so attractive

Fuck your shit. King's Quest, Police Quest, and Quest for Glory were great before the switch to mice and pixel hunting.

Truly, being an RTS fan is suffering.

At least someone remembers

Old mythic was pretty good.

There is literally nothing wrong with mobileshit…

Get ready for the SupCom reboot, which will make it a competitive Moba.It has innovative features like the ability to choose your race by vote before starting a match.

Because it takes discipline something rare in women

I'll never forget. They're the precise reason I refuse to ever buy from EA ever again.

May EA burn in the deepest of pits in vidya hell.

user, please, don't hurt my feelings anymore. All what I want are TA/SupCom worthy successors, why is this too much to ask?

Rune Factory 5 NEVER EVER

No Cing is 100% dead. Some of their former employees got together and made a new game, but that's it

Making RTSs costs too much money goy, Mobas are the hot new genre and it will never get old. Even Dawn of War 3 has learned from Mobas, why don't you get with the times?

ASSFAGGOTS is one of the top reasons I wish video games would still have a social stigmata and never left enthusiast status.

Video games are better than ever now that it's popular. You're just a misogynist that hates all the women who were chased away from gaming.

Stop shitposting as an SJW and go to sleep.

F

Sierra can fuck off. It's them and Vivendis fault metal arms didn't sell well.

>Why are /fit/ girls so attractive