#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Crazy Fun Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gjDD4
archive.is/Dwfah
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/PL71E
archive.is/KozHs
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/black-panther-the-crew-sjw-comic-cancelled-by-marvel-after-six-issues/30856/
archive.is/zI0IU
archive.is/l8D6N
kickstarter.com/projects/1133420078/tegn1
archive.is/48ou5
archive.is/mJ83a
archive.is/LgilI
archive.is/mcZ9P
archive.is/3hU30
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/15/last-man-standing-fans-call-boycott-abc-shows-cancellation/
archive.is/cvCTw
archive.is/YZ9Fc
gomovies.to/
twitter.com/eerie_eery
exhentai.org/g/830534/41b44d9213/
archive.is/RqZKp
archive.is/xZ6s1
archive.is/r2qHT
archive.is/9iMTs
archive.is/G9VOu
newagesoldier.com/playstation-tv-gets-usb-memory-card-emulation/
archive.is/jBzSF
archive.is/KbkPi
breitbart.com/video/2017/05/15/report-investigator-says-evidence-showing-deceased-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-emailing-wikileaks/
archive.is/OFD0y
twitter.com/JulianAssange/with_replies
archive.is/sgFpX#selection-2467.0-2516.0
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/864349181506224128
archive.is/HrgHq
archive.is/0hjIl
archive.fo/Hc8WE
issuu.com/newbayeurope/docs/develop_181_april_2017
archive.is/hc4hM
twitter.com/daleberan
daleberan.tumblr.com/
archive.is/QPfxu
mega.nz/#F!JogimDpS!4qLFxAFDIx1_vIyWjH9Keg
youtube.com/watch?v=0Se7L7So0nY
archive.is/1CtSO
thegg.net/interviews/james-desborough-interview-inside-gamergate-gaming-censorship-in-games-and-sjw-madness/
archive.fo/gb26U
archive.fo/6Wegr
archive.fo/ORdY3
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/palmer-luckey-media-smear-campaign-was-fake-news-according-to-uploadvr/29820/
archive.fo/jU8JQ
archive.fo/qMdoR
jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/sebastian-gorka-and-the-rising-madness-of-the-jewish-left/2017/05/14/
circa.com/politics/accountability/stories-the-news-media-got-wrong-about-donald-trump-james-comey-and-russia
yro.slashdot.org/story/17/05/15/2229209/zenimax-is-suing-samsung-after-winning-its-case-against-oculus
wikipediasucks.co/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=129
archive.fo/32oIX
archive.is/hRXte
archive.is/ruOfz
archive.is/V94Yu
archive.is/zVfnj
datechguyblog.com/2017/05/12/a-week-of-pearl-clutching/
archive.is/jEyqg
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/cordell-jude-charged-in-april-self-defense-killing-of-daniel-adkins-6649078
indiegogo.com/projects/inside-gamergate-games-book#/
archive.is/iFqlL
archive.is/ORdY3
archive.is/UdeKJ
archive.is/gsGT8
archive.is/IVhhd
archive.is/0Ews0
postmortemstudios.wordpress.com/2012/05/15/tentacles-im-getting-deja-vu/
archive.fo/Xahqn
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/05/male-feminist-youtuber-arrested-for-killing-female-co-host/
archive.fo/BqhUG
archive.fo/SpA98
archive.fo/7jAoc
archive.fo/ZIeeZ
archive.fo/fEStK
archive.fo/73wkx
archive.fo/xGQJT
archive.fo/lUQxU
archive.fo/CBqI0
archive.fo/v2JAu
archive.fo/ornrh
archive.fo/kTW0j
archive.is/nmBpD
archive.is/oD3QV
archive.is/Pjfsj
addictinginfo.com/2017/05/15/reporters-in-press-room-can-hear-screaming-from-trump-staff-offices-nearby-livetweet-meltdown/
cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/gallup-poll-donald-trump-approval/
cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/trump-russia-classified-information/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/15/think-the-trump-russia-story-is-a-media-creation-people-said-the-same-about-watergate/?utm_term=.e07aba673296
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-us-president-question-when-robert-reich-labor-secretary-republicans-a7737996.html
please
bitbet.us/bet/1377/trump-removed-within-a-year/
publicpolicypolling.com/main/2017/05/health-care-puts-house-in-play.html
archive.fo/VFmT8
nyheteridag.se/israeli-ambassador-politicians-and-journalists-are-registered-as-disseminators-of-online-hatred-by-the-swedish-state/
archive.is/x6h8M
twitter.com/stillgray/status/864534336116203520
archive.is/3r2Hs
twitter.com/stillgray/status/864541651410206720
archive.is/6vLXO
downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/bubblegum-crash-episode-1-illegal-army
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No posting.

hello

CURRENT OBJECTIVES

But I don't even play that game.

And get banned? Fuck it.

I WANT TO BULLY GILDA

In other news, the creator of Arcana Hearts passed away.
archive.fo/gjDD4
F

Archive everything you little shits

wtf is wrong with you

Bullying isn't an objective.

What are you getting them for their birthday?

Have you guys seen

on the Project Rap Rabbit kickstarter?

THE OBSESSIVELY HARD WORK ISN'T WORTH IT IF THEY ALWAYS DIE SO EARLY!!!

Dammit, Japan…

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

> Important: Dig on Sad Panda’s Mod team, they decided to keep the upscaled doujins and not bothering for the users opinion in the thread regarding those.
- archive.is/Dwfah

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Yeah, bullying Gilda is a life goal

OLD BREAD: archive.is/PL71E

A shitton of archives.

I recognize that hentai

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

Depends on the timeline.

It's a NTR simulator where your wife cheats on you with the lower half of your body.

How was the Stanley Parable censored? I wrote a terrible English essay on it in my free super progressive :^) English/vidya class. I pirated it. I have never had a class so full of bullshit as that one. Only intro to sociology comes close.

I think they're just copying nichegamer because Brandon has some obsession with putting a mincraft dick as the pic for every single minecraft announcement.

F
archive.is/KozHs

F

Its all over bros we won

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/black-panther-the-crew-sjw-comic-cancelled-by-marvel-after-six-issues/30856/

What the fuck is wrong with this world.

Ku Klux Klan kawaii comic when?

Oh shit, all I heard was Solidus, I didn't realize he was Mandalorian guy… which means he was also Dash Fucking Rendar…

F

Black Panther has been a comic hero for decades.

F

Still wrestling with Eirin's card, which do you like more?

Fuck, not another one…
F

F

Oh sorry, I was thinking about a different black panther group. I'm not too much into comics.

F

What's up. I heard Sega is trying to unfuck their shit.

They'll never unfuck it that much, sorry Mr. ARKS.

F

Something something Oliver. he only stated some groups would get pissy if they kept the image in and said they may want to avoid the controversy from what I read. The developers opted to self censored instead of going "we understand and do not care." to avoid those groups, which probably would have included adl and blm, and every white and (((white))) sjw on the web.

It sounds like a pretty generic "music brings people together" kinda story. I thought the plot of Metropolismania was a more interesting twist on that. It turns out that cellphones and the internet's ability to connect people together easily actually isolated everyone so hard that they never leave their homes for any reason. It's so bad that the population is quickly dropping to nothing. The government gives you a fancy golden suit and tasks you with planning a city full of fun things for people to do together in order to save the human race.

Use the red but border it blue. Or a red blue half n half pill tilted at a 35-55 tilt from horizontal.

F

Do it for the Ara's

g/1063555/41ac52df8d/

Okay I don't get it is this a raid or something?

These?

Meant to reply to

Good morning!

Reimu is never happy.

Pocket Gamer Is promoting gambling sites without disclosure

archive.is/zI0IU
archive.is/l8D6N

(Previous bread replying)

They're not entirely wrong, in that Japan has gone completely mobile for a while and their AAA games need to rely more and more on the western audience, but it's a weird thing for the boss of NISA to be pushing the doom and gloom narrative regardless and is suspicious.

Yeah there's been a lot of buzz of review scores ever since Prey. While I don't know or care whether Prey is a good game or not, or whether it deserves a certain score over another, review scores are stupid anyway.

oops forgot plebbit link: reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6azi8n/pocket_gamer_is_promoting_gambling_sites_without/

In my case I am getting pissed at the lack of archiving.

Usea pill shape for the half n half like this, not a cross. Sorry for not being specific.

Damn that sucks, I love AH and he also worked on Samurai Shodown V too

Damn their shit taste. I hope the Japanese games market would still survive.

Ah. Hope this works.

It's because no one is donating to her. That's why she's never happy.

I partially blame what sony pulled in making the vita more pricey than it needed to be.

Its not bad, but the simple red cross one works the best.

F

F

user why do you think is necessary to get a Switch now, Japan is going full handheld right now, The mobiles are just the beginning.

You'll never be forgotten!

not solidus, god damn

Thats because she is a shit

Other attempts with the pill

I like the translucent one, lets see if I cannot find a flat pill for you. found a flat image if you would like.

Truly these are dark times.

F

Looks good. Which ones do you like the best.

I saw there's this fantasy art book on kickstarter that apparently garnered a lot of interest:

kickstarter.com/projects/1133420078/tegn1
archive.is/48ou5 (kotaku article)

I couldn't help but look at this project and ask "Ok, so what prevents it from being attacked for not having people of color?" (if it hasn't already…) And then I hate how I've been conditioned to think that way.

When I first heard Solidus talk in Mgs2 I thought it was Alec Baldwin. Especially the "Where do I know him from" line. Sounds a bit like him when speaking, not as much when yelling/screaming though.

The simple red cross. Can't use a book for Keine since Patchouli already uses it.

You Were the Thought Police All Along by Adam Gurri

archive.is/mJ83a

I feel the same way too, especially if it's an artist I admire. Makes me wish that western artists are as tenacious and autistic like the ones from pixiv.

archive.is/LgilI

archive.is/mcZ9P

This is giving me a Hernia.

hat makes me weep is that I could bet that he has friends in the califag and game journos and have an 80% chance of being correct.

And you want to save scroll for akyuu. You could use a silouhette of her 2 horns and bow, but you would have to make them.

The beta doth projecteth too much.

You guys want to cringe?

twitter.com/Angrygrape1337

Mhm. Right. Because #GamerGate went to the US Congress AND the UN to advocate for censorship of "harassment" on the internet. Why not?!

Oh god.

They literally cannot stop lying through their teeth.
Yeah, because it's not like the Dunning-Kruger Effect is a thing and they'd take her outright lies about video games at face value, like they did with Jack Thompson, Joseph Lieberman, and Hillary Clinton.

This is mediocre level bait.

????!?

Everything… all of this…
has made me almost feel apologetic towards him. THAT'S FUCKED UP!!!

Basically pic related.

The thing is, it's not really ambiguous. He is a Norwegian person drawing white fantasy-people. It reminds me of the racism row over CD Projekt RED and the Witcher 3, a largely Polish developer creating white fantasy-people (and in that case, they were specifically doing a fantasy version of their own country too!).

My interpretation is that SJWs probably don't want to be seen as directly attacking artists. When it's an entire company, it's easier to infect people's minds with the idea of a "oppressor-victim" dynamic.

Ok.

The last name read a bit middle easterny to me, and journos are both lazy and dumb when it comes to getting their info while I am just the latter, so take that into consideration, but mainly I doubt they want to upset an ex blizzard employee as the reason if its not that hes part of the clique.

OPDisNod, fucker.
Too bad UniVision had to take the Gawker subsidiaries.

archive.is/3hU30

Wanna get your feathers rustled? breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/15/last-man-standing-fans-call-boycott-abc-shows-cancellation/
Tim Allen got sacked from Disney, and his programme (Last Man Standing)'s now cancelled.
Saged for Not Videogame-related

The more important thing with this is you are trying out more combinations, and playing with more variations. Remember that templates and formulas can be good, it's important to learn how and why good ones work. And when you hit that next level by practice and play, you will gain the important ability to create templates and formulas.

Anyhow, enough gabbin, small hax I made of one of the Eirin biz card. Mostly just fine tuning the alignment and some small re-arrangement of the contact info, to place the lower hiearchy and shortest copy text in the lower "shelf". To get a nicer looking column effect. At least that's the theory. :^)

bottom left looks black to me

I didn't realize it was ABC that made the show.
But after quite a few other things from ABC, I shouldn't be so surprised. A crime drama that actually decided to use "Make America Great Again is what those terrorists say!" DURING THE FUCKING ELECTION CAMPAIGNS.

They are never going to let this go he will be their boogyman till the end of his term.

archive.is/cvCTw

Did not know that. Show was alright though the beta hippy who knocked up his eldest daughter needed to be put in his place a little more often.

Try fonts for "pharmacist", it looks odd.

Didn't he say if his son was a gamer, he would drown him in the tub?

I'm still laughing that they were literally the only outlet that gave a serious offer. Haim Saban is a fucking idiot, it's amazing he still has money.

Shit, I would have watched that.

Pitiful.

I kind of love that the woman who couldn't even research video games accurately thinks she has the mental acuity to talk politics.

Hint: what she implies is "we do not want to be booted from our position in the church of progressive regressives like colbert was"

Meh, they have no problem attacking artists directly when they think their "power" level, or social capital, or monies level is low. Eg: Frank "I don't give a fuck" Cho, and how hard he triggers the socjus clique. The guy is talented and skilled imo, really does not give a fuck whether someone gets their panties in a twist over how well he draws 2d women. But because the clique thinks he's 'low level', iirc they have tried to go all out attack on him.

Compare that to a sop like Sensitive Joss. The clique uses a different approach, befriending him and treating him as a high level mark. Get him nicely fattened up for the cannibal picnic. And it can't happen to a nicer, more deserving social justice waterboy. :^)

user, its not about facts or research.
Its about how much OUTRAGE can you harvest

It a good show. If you liked Home Improvment then you'll like this one.
I really like Tim Allen sitcoms, grunts and all

Oh yea some of the sons from that one cameo, its neat.

Sometimes I wish for someone would go HULKAMANIA & body slam the two together.

archive.is/YZ9Fc

twitter.com/CHSommers/status/864228593886539776

No wonder gamer gurls and beta "geeks" are everywhere now.

They're really wanting to accelerate their death.

I remember when gamergate was about Zoey Quinn.
How far we have come.

Shit, my parents loved that show.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

I have not watched the show. But reading that paragraph, it's funny that I'm reminded of another show. Embed related. (That older show's beta hippy was a meathead character as well.)

I have a shockingly low amount of typeface, all I did was re-arrange stuff slightly on user's
card.

In fact I mostly rely on that and possibly other anons (printfag user?) typeface input. I really should get my typeface set in order. I'm near hobo level when it comes to that currently.

You can't kill the Buzz!

My pet theory is that the show was successful precisely because it featured a conservative character as something other than a simpsons-tier parody of the unreasonable bits, sort of like Hank Hill did in his time.

Top kek. Those faggots should spend a week or two in Saudi Arabia, and if they haven't been arrested by the religious police for being huge faggots then maybe they will get to see some trannies being thrown off a building.

Shocked as fuck that mad it on air.

To bad the creator of king of the hill went a little retarded and RHINO tier.

Err, phrasing, by that, I mean I rely on *other user's help on the typeface bank.

hahaha

I thought this would be a boring generic sitcom, but I'm amused by this. Definitely more watchable than the autictic nerds with a laughtrack show.

Holy shit. That's actually breddy gud.

RINO isn't spelled with an H
Learn your acronyms

Except you still get judgmental gazes because people in public will judge you regardless of what you do.

Only made it on air because Allen was an executive producer instead of just an actor for the show. Still got the show shitcanned by the network though and this is simply a normalfag conservative powerlevel.

I wonder if

is referring to the record label or "Republicans in Name-Only"?

He meant it in the cuckservative sense. Mike Judge actually made ads for Hillary.

Tried with an oldstyle family, hmm, I need a proper set of italics I think.

I think it's interesting because it's something we haven't seen. Our talking points filtered into a sitcom back and forth. It's done well too (as well as the sitcom format will allow)

That better be a scifi distopia.

Got ending 1, going for the other endings soon.

My niggitiest of nigga
Meathead was a live and let live type of hippy mor than this hippy.

Everyone makes mistakes.

I don't watch TV much, unless it's something interesting on FX like The Americans or Fargo. Just assumed all sitcoms follow the same bullshit TBBT follows.

Old Timmy looks pretty good for his age. Or he at least doesn't look 20 plus years older than he did during the home improvement years. Good on him.

Even though I love Ruka, I didn't enjoy his ending much. Part of which is because Okabe ended up with Ruka without the dick

Mistakes are one thing, changing completely is another. It seems like the latter is most likely. He said idiocracy is becoming a documentary because of Trump winning.

most do, in that they're lazy. TBBT relies way too much on name dropping nerdy things as if they are catch phrases and repeats character quirks every few episodes to make a go to format when an episode is running short.

It's been a while since there has been a good show on TV. I don't even have cable anymore. From the amount of calls I get to have it back I think this displease the jew.

There are still good shows out there, but it can be counted on one hand.

Sorry. I feel retarded now. I am very tired.

Not to mention how he tries to push for muslims, illegal immigration, and talked about how Hillary's blatant corruption and the mysterious deaths of those close to her were all fine. He tries to justify corruption and does not understand why working class fans of his show voted for Trump. He also became less pro-gun over time as well.

gomovies.to/
There now you don't have to watch TV, pay for cable or go to the movies.

trips of three checked
WeW. She sounds like a moron who never actually been in a sharia controlled place. Then again someone in the leftard media, who has never been, trying to dictate to others what a true paradise a shithellhole really is. What else is new nowadays.

My grandmother really loved that show. She really likes how the end of each episode is a little conservative speech and she can agree how things used to be better or how other things changed for the worse.

I did find it super refreshing to see a show where conservative people are good/normal folks instead of the bad guys or retards. And I liked that it's mostly making fun of awful "liberal" values instead of just making fun of liberal people. Doesn't hurt that it's pretty funny either.

This is pretty nice. Thanks brah.

Source on that?

The only thing I still watch on TV is the Golf channel and the weather network

Japanese SJWs do exist

https:[email protected]/* *//manazashimura-social-justice-in-japan-fcfce2e95de7

What doujin's that from?

I still have to see the show in question, but really? Holy shit.

I mean I actually knew someone once from the actual hippy generation, and maybe it was just them. But they were far from the media stereotype. He outright hated homofags, and if he saw someone that resembles and behaves like a socjus tumblr, he probably would throw a garbage can at them. And this is a guy who had his own marijuana plant in a closet.

He was quite the character. Aight I should stop blogposting. Just had to say that hippies in real life, =/= pop media portrayal. Big surprise I know.

Now it's up to them to purge the cancer before they fall to the same trap as the West does.

The samurai are going to make me rich, Ripple is exploding thanks to the Japanese banking consortium.

I actually have netflix for when I get to work in extremely remote areas with no cable anyways. Most of the time it is moot because internet is not that good there either.

You might find the main thread on >>>/tok/ interesting.

Real images of sole objects look strange on business cards, in my opinion.

I can't laugh with all the laugh tracks and the jokes feel a bland since I have to look at stuff like this all the time.

No shit, it's happening everywhere where Liberalism from middle-class brats is a duty for them, goddamn virtue signalling little fuckers with a keyboard warrior streak, and no tangible solution to the problem other than trying to be an internet tough guy.

twitter.com/eerie_eery

Voice Actress, Gamer, has a twitch stream, LGBT:FTX. Identify as they/themselves.

But I respect that in part if you keep doing your job properly, the sticky in question is they cosplaying as one of the characters they voiced.

Here, listen her sing as one of their characters

No shit they're everywhere. It's that the Jap Otakus are far more intolerant of SJW shit and the industry isn't as retarded the West.

exhentai.org/g/830534/41b44d9213/

Good stuff, thanks.

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with this notion because this topic has been done to fucking death & it sounds like something a Fujoshit would say.

noice, thank ya.

That shit was great

It's difficult to pull off well imo, and for my own use I still prefer using icon style logo for biz cards. They worked for a long time, and still work for a good reason.

That said, I still like a challenge and learning, and cards using photo elements\ real images might not be going away soon. So might as well see if I can try to make it look interesting.

That's an interesting choice in moving the logo there. I'm not sure about the pharmacist copy text like that, it almost makes it look like a ticket stub when it's near the side like that. The snake medicine staff logo is an interesting take though.

you motherfucker

If you want some good shows to watch as well, I recommend The Leftovers, The Americans, Fargo, and the new season of Samurai Jack.

Pretty much this. If the industry fucks up their bread and butter just because a tiny minority or in this case, manazashimura, doesn't like it, say goodbye to otaku bucks and otakus going apeshit.

Do fujoshits really say that? I thought they're just weirdo girls that like gay twinky shit.

Earth is not worth saving
Call in the memeteor, the black hole, cosmic radiotions, red dwarf and anything we can throw at this fuckers

SJWs have existed in Japan for ages, it's just that only a few people give a fuck about them. They don't have the dumb pull they have with companies and organizations like they do in the west.

I am not 100% on that, but I wouldn't put it past them.
Especially that part.

disgusting

tfw no cute chubby fujoshit you force to shower and get dressed every day

That I like. wanna try for the motif with a zig zag star constellation like on her hat around the woonden part of a bow in lieu of the snake?

Can't be cute if you're a fujoshit.

thats where youre wrong

wish I knew of that website before going to go watch Guardian of hte Galaxy 2. Shit tier film, besides the CGI. Spoiler Ego notices bomb, is unable to encase in some material or use them tentical to fling into space, killng a god

gamergate is still a thing?

True, though I feel that the fujoshits that say that type of shit are mostly from the tumblr crowd or SJWeebs, and only a tiny insignificant portion in moonland say it.

As long they're into bara and muscular builds, I can tolerate it.

There's not easy way off the ride user.

Eirin's bow is curved, it wont be a good substitute for the staff. It'd look strange too.

I just noticed I messed up the coloring placing.

Remade Keine's.

DEMOCRAT MAFIA CONFIRMED
ANOTHER ONE TO THE CLINTON BODY COUNT
archive.is/RqZKp
archive.is/xZ6s1

Good god that aaron guy in the twitter replies, these people are beyond saving.

Fair enough.

Looking good. save the moon for the werewolf.

That does not suspicious at all.

I'm sure the (((MSM))) will report this hard hitting news and investigate, not speculate and invent news :^)

Reading up on Keine's bio. Hmm, kinda of challenging. I now know why there are horns there, just wondering how I would do a biz card for her. Just brainstoming, I might go with a school shield\emblem, with the jap maple leaf(?) a western style mortarboard, and maybe a cow logo. A school for history, agriculture and trade perhaps. A Gensokyo A&M.

BREAKING TONIGHT: SLAIN BREAKING911 STAFFER REPORTEDLY TWEETED ABOUT SETH RICH BEFORE DEATH

So, this makes Seth Rich the 47th bodybag that got killed under Hillary Clinton's wing. Hmm.

He died for doing a service to his nation
May he rest in peace

Wasn't it already known that he was the leaker?

A true patriot, may he find justice soon.

It was suspected in mass after wikileaks got info on the dems.

He died 10 months ago. This is just a report from a private investigator.

En masse?

Yeah, that dude's an ass, holy shit.

yes
I should sleep. I got work in a few hours

How's this?

What the fuck mang, I was supposed to do that, you sharked me, YOU SHARKED ME OUT OF MY BIZ CARD!

I keed, that looks aight actually. I still want to give it a spin myself, but now I will just gank I mean be inspired by your alt take.

Reading up on more 2hus, why the fuck are they getting me obssessed, what secret ingredient does ZUN put in them. I don't even play the original games.

go check out sekaiprojects twitter sometime.
i used to wonder if they were publishing shit by expats but instead i found clueless nips trying to talk about BLM in broken english (this was around the time of micheal brown)

Anything vidyagames happen today?

I can't answer your personal question
Pics

Let's see…

archive.is/r2qHT

She doesn't even have a patreon.

The stupid laugh track only ruins the skit, the delivery already works well without it.

49th.

archive.is/9iMTs

Shame this is only an abstract. I wonder what the full article entails.

Let me guess, the whole paper is behind the paywall, isn't it?

Hmm, I must study that. :^)

I learned there was a playstation tv microconsole today. Or a PSVita tv. Yes, slowpoke.jpg. I'm tempted to snag one if I see them on sale, for a way to play dragons crown.
Oh what you mean on vidya in general. Star Citizen still looks to be shaping up to be the greatest black hole for investors and supporters monies?

Oh the SAG-AFTRA one might be one of interest.
archive.is/G9VOu

>“The video game companies are getting ready to start production on a slate of new titles. They need and want our members’ talent to be on their games.”
Excuse me? Shouldn't it be the other way around considering Hollywood is going full-chink?

Daily reminder that the strike only happened because Tara Strong got asshurt that a video game publisher's executive said "video games don't require voice acting in order to be good."

Imagine if they take down Trump with death from 1000 blows. This is scary.

I thought this would be obvious to anybody who considers the 80's - 00's to be the golden ages of vidya.

You gotta love how all these chucklefucks coming in wanting a piece of the pie always go "YOU NEED US!" We didn't need them 20 years ago, why would we need them now? Because Roger Ebert said video games were shit that one time? Fuck that.

That exec is not entirely wrong either. Great voicework can enhance a vidya title. But getting hollyweird or overrated or clearly high on their own farts voice actors to be 'needed' in vidya? Pfffffft. They can fuck of with that shit already.

Buy new. Garuntee under 3.60
Do not update past 3.60.
Get henkaku working.
Get usb mounting.
Save a ton in memory cards.

Neat.

Tell that to animators and anyone who is neither an exec or an actor in movies and tv. Go ahead. Do it while they can barely afford their cheap huts.
Or go non union making you as replacable as the assembly line of programmers and animators that put in 90%+ of the games. Get in line behind the programmers and animators or stick to anime dubbing, which if I recall right is not in the same place it once was either. You are dinosaurs, and the meteor is coming for your careers.

Can girls play it?

SEGA called, they want their piss back.

I'm guessing that's firmware magic talk? I'm really mostly interested in getting it for Dragons Crown, preferably the actual physical vita version. Maybe some other ones, I have no clue on vita games tbh. I just want a plug and play solution for muh Dragons Crown.
This one sounds really important, since I read that sony still did not learn their lesson and again went full retard with proprietary mem cards.
Is this what you are talking about.
newagesoldier.com/playstation-tv-gets-usb-memory-card-emulation/
I was debating on whether or not to look for used\refurb ps3, until I saw the PStv vitatv. I kind of like the idea of a no moving parts, mini\micro console.

What.

I could've swore I saw that article years before, is it a reprint.

Your members talent means jack shit if the coding and programming talent is shit. Lets take a look at what having shitting programmers does to a game. Lets look at Mass Effect; Andromeda, shit was so badly done by the programmers that no voice actors could save this garage of a game, its so bad it killed a franchise.

I thought Mass Effect was just put on Hiatus.

Yes. That is what I am reffering to. If you go pass 3.60 you may as well kiss 60 for 16gb cards goodbye. Also I personally like the ps4 controller for it, but ps3 and ps4 controllers both work. And make sure to install whitelist. If you need more help wololo and the vita threads are your friend. And amazon has the best deal if you live in the states. Though if you live in canada, be prepared to pay out the ass for shipping.

Now you have a few people trying to push people making jokes about that feminist ally killing a woman is terrible and proves GG is bad. You have a lot of retarded burnouts pushing that shit too and going after harmful opinions and broteam. Sh0eonhead, Kacho, some of those retarded techrapter writiers are also pushing that shit as well in addition to the other burnouts.
archive.is/jBzSF

A reminder that actors cannot save crap and are so entitled they sue if the projects they signed on to flop. Look up suicide squad.

Shoe has been retarded since candid.

Jared Leto gave an AMAZING performance as joker.

This is EA we are talking about. EA pretty much has the gun at the back of BioWares head and one more mistake until EA pulls the trigger.

archive.is/KbkPi

This guy also tried to lie about Total Biscuit at one point. What's with these journos keep trying to tie gamergate to whatever dumb TV show they're watching at the moment?

I messed up, it might not ever be a full article but just be some speaking thing, not sure though.

If I recall correctly, one of the piss games have you trying to blow off a girls skirt (or umbrella) during a storm. Weird undertones.

Sagafta.webm

It's EA, when the hell have they ever put something "on hiatus" instead of outright killing it?

Hollywood Actors are just a bunch of faggots playing dress up, putting on mommy's make up and playing pretend in front of daddy's camera. They are overpaid and think their opinions are worth their shit in gold because a bunch of people recognize them from behind the screen. Celebrity culture is cancer.

Yeah. But being offended at the jokes is hypocritical and retarded since she made jokes about those sexual assault charges a lot of those SJWs faced. Not to mention how the burnout retards are pushing that shit when they did the same thing or made edgy jokes about similar things too.

Aight, thanks for the help and hints mang. Going to grab some shut eye. Hopefully get some ESA-ESRB redpill stuff finalized further when I can tomorrow.

I know the guy is suspected for murder, but I don't get the supposedly dark joke. And I'm too much of a lawfag to not say "innocent till proven guilty."
Am I autistic?

The movie was still bad and flopped, I only heard that the actors tried to sue WB for the flop, but its not surprising. Actors are seasoning to the meal that is a production (movie, vidya and otherwise) but a little secret, vidya can be meals that need very little seasoning.

They might as well sell Mass Effect if not Bioware to make up whatever loss.

Why not take it even further beyond & say the voice actors just made the dumpster fire worse?

All of us have Ass Burgers.
ALL OF US!

Sure as hell didn't help things.

Which one is he? He's closed down and been banned so much I forget which one he on now.

Hell if I know, I've lost track of half the cry cabal, myself.

I don't understand Shoe's actions here either.

Yea, but Jared Leto gave an amazing performance objectively speaking.

Honka Honka

Cancer is less lethal.
Smart people debate ideas
Normal people chat about events
Dumb people gossip about people
Lobotomy patients worship celebrities

Try and find a japanese scroll like this.

Easy, she's still pissed at Harmful and this is an excuse to bitch about something involving him.

F
I bet the Patriots were responsible for Cygan's death, and covered it up.

I was diagnosed.

You a good kid.

Maybe they want an in into the booming chinese video game industry too. :^)

I always wonder why TR gets a free pass when they do the exact same things Nichegamer gets heat for.

She's always retarded way before, it's only with the Candid mess did people notice.

1 good actor can't save a project doomed to failure.

You might be autistic for not understanding the joke (or rather, not autistic enough as I'd call you a newfag if you haven't seen that meme floating around for the past year and a half)
Good on you for taking that stance though, that's not autistic at all and good on you. Stay committed, lawfag. We need people like you around.
He's still likely guilty as fuck though

They actually gave these entitled fucks residuals when the people who actually made the fucking game get fuck all regardless of how well the game sells? I hope all games go non-union voice acting, maybe that way at least we'll get more than the same 4 voices in every fucking game.

Cliffy b does and I suspect more of them have investments in seing the chinese industry kill the western one.

Because niche was honest about zelda.

Hollywood is already kissing China's filthy assholecaa is. Now China wants the videogames industry in the West to submit as well.

But remember, SAG-AFTRA responded to people saying that with "W-WELL, IF ONLY THEY UNIONIZED, THEN THEY CAN GET THE SAME THINGS WE DO :^)"

Unstable fucktard that threatens people that he will kill himself, if he doesn't get nudes.

Man, I really love how the "skeptic community" immediately went full retard immediately upon it's conception.

I know who he is, I just don't know which twitter account is his.

The only thing the TR writer said was "holy shit this joke is dark" which was itself a joke about blacks getting pulled over with nice cars (hence the "dark")

I think it's actually more in response Bearing, he may have made a video about it, and Shoe/Armoured Skeptic had maybe complained about him before.

Fuck that shit unions are fucking cancer if the game dev scene unionizes it will just mean all of the wests games will be made in china or india going forward.

When did they do that? A mojority of the techrapter writers are retarded though. A few of them burned out over people not liking censorship and for people shitting on Gel for being a hypocritical lolcow faggot. A lot of burnouts seem to either do this bullshit becasue of Kacho, anti-censorship, or gel dick stroking. Why are there so many hypocritical circle jerks on twitter? Does the ego build up to the point where people even defend friends if they acted retarded and will sperg out due to building a fanbase that will defend them no matter what?

Sagafta pulls "all or nothing" with union to non union hires. It would be funny to see aussie, british and canadian non sags overtake the roles though.

Not sure how fair it is to blame it on that whole clique when so far we've only seen Shoe do it and not anyone else like Sargon or Chris. Do agree that cliques in general are cancer though.

Good, at this point them being made in China or India would be an improvement.

That's what I said when I heard that shit. Especially when the one video game developer "union" was only founded to take bribes from publishers to fuck over devs even harder.

Yeah, I know. I was just pointing out how, in general, it went to complete shit almost immediately, especially Shoe and Skeppo, in a completely irrelevant post.

I hope the Japanese industry isn't dying. I hope they thrive again.

It is when you look at the top sellers this year. A hard lack of western titles.

Most of the techraptor writers are faggots who got mad about GG not liking censorship. I even remember a screenshot floating around with a few of them agreeing with some retards about how GG lost its way and how being against censorship is bad. Many of them burnt out over the persona five thing.

breitbart.com/video/2017/05/15/report-investigator-says-evidence-showing-deceased-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-emailing-wikileaks/

This was a good moment.

How's this?

I don't get "burnt out." The retards themselves are retarded, but wouldn't a burnout apply more to overworking to death?

The time has come!

I think its time to nix them from the list of fair news outlets, if they have not already.

link

I know the meme and that he's substituting the guy in it. If that's the joke, it's lazy.
Also, I just looked up the article; guy looks guilty but I wait till the verdict

I know many TR writers are dumb normalfags, but which specific TR writers? You always speak in the vaguest of terms and assume people know what you are talking about, and often you have gotten things wrong in these threads. Even if you were correct, the specific example you showed doesn't hold up, since it itself was dark humor in line with harmful's dark humor.

slowpoke.png

Thats more like it.

Japanese games renaissance 2.0 when?

Not really, we even included sites that shit on gamergate as long as they had ethical practices. As long as techraptor isn't being unethical they should stay.

I never said it was a good joke user.

Which 2hu would you fug?

archive.is/OFD0y

Other way around. See

Simpsons sort of did it

Yuugi Hoshiguma

This will change nothing, at this point the nation is so polarized that it doesn't matter. People knew Hillary was a crook when they voted for her.

They're probably just butthurt over all our Memeteor jokes.

Between Persona 5, Trails in the Sky 3rd and getting a job, I haven't been in these threads much of the last month and half or so. Has anything cool or interesting happened lately? Like journos getting exposed or something?

Feminist cuck youtuber killed a woman

No billy 2hus

Good taste, but would accept any girl as a good answer as long as no billy

Anita has quit gaming, will try to live of stale trump hate or something.

Nice user, where do you work?

Haven't seen DiGRA for a while. Gives me an idea.

Anyone have information on the government grants they have? I've got direct contact to my Congressman's District Director.

THE WHITE WIZARD CONFIRMS IT
KILLARY WILL BURN FOR HER SINS AGAINST THE WORLD AND HUMANITY
twitter.com/JulianAssange/with_replies
(tried to archive but i couldn't seem to do it)

Gonna need more details on this.

Given how much her stock went down in 2016 and her influence shrank to basically nothing, I'm not surprised.

It's a pretty crap job, to be honest. I'm working archives in a warehouse. Honestly, I'm waiting on something else that I hope I can switch over to soon. But for now at least it's some money.

Shrine sluts be shrine sluts.

No posting lewd 2hus, please.

Nothing strikes my fancy yet.

archive.is/sgFpX#selection-2467.0-2516.0

Sounds comfy.

Sakuya is a flat girl that stuffs her bra.
But she's got really sexy legs.

From ghazi:
I'm no mental health expert, but lurking in that sub I have often felt like a lot of these people were about to snap hard for very inane shit.

They probably think that Bob sounds perfectly sane too.

I like this one best

I don't get the legs meme

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but it isn't. It's pretty labor intensive. It involves a lot of hefting boxes and I'm on my feet most of the day. It's not exactly what was pitched when I took the position.

He wasn't much of a fan of us.

we have to get #LockHerUp trending

Good luck with that, this would have been done so many levels removed from Hillary that some low level patsy will end up taking the fall if anyone does at all.

So a fucking no one then? He killed someone?

Even if we don't put her in jail, this might as well be the final nail in the coffin for any "moderates" who are blind enough to not know anything about this.
I can only wonder how (((Snopes))) will try to spin this.

That wasn't sarcasm. I was thinking archive handling involved putting receipts away and handling computer data. At least you have some amount of money.

I need some archives.

That's insane.

Me neither.

So did I.

blowing up on twitter.
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/864349181506224128

video in question.

Some sources, one's a medium post the other is some fedora-tipper site damage-controlling

archive.is/HrgHq

archive.is/0hjIl

Last post, geez, I just skimmed through and some of the faggots are begging their patreon supporters not to abandon them or report them to patreon.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Harmful Opinions had the best comment on it

vivians

nobody cares

I care; fuck off Marche.

Thanks for the vivs user.

Are those new?

prove it faggot

I care so much, I'd be willing to suck 7bdf49's >(1) cock

He meant prove he's Marche, not prove you're a faggot.

In another news, tickets for E3 are sold out.
archive.fo/Hc8WE
Just one more month remains.

I can't imagine getting hyped for anything these days.

Is NG and Techraptor coming to E3 this year?

I'm definitely gonna clear my schedule to shitpost with you guys. I wouldn't miss it. Do we have bingo cards yet? This one's pretty good, but I think it could still use some work.

It's gonna be great.

Ha, who'd rather be Marche than a fag.

I've honestly thought vidya's had a real strong year so far…

Did them this morning. I keep pushing through to do sprites of all the 8ch characters, but if my objective is to eventually sheet Vivian so others can use it (since no way I'm going to end up actually doing a game myself), I figure I should get started on that. Sage and spoiler for irrelevant to the thread

GG mention in another magazine (Develop). This article seems to be more centered around e-sports.

issuu.com/newbayeurope/docs/develop_181_april_2017

Candy Crush and Farmville aren't esports, who knew?

Nothing seems to point to them attending.

All of them. As long I wouldn't be eaten and I would receive a consent.

Enjoy your knifes.

Another day, another enormous essay by a (((leftist))) retard trying and failing to unravel the mystery of imageboard culture and why it's filled with literal nazis. It's fascinating case study in the delusion and psychosis of the leftist mind, with desperate attempts to explain away self-evident truths using fiction and shitty pop-psychology. I'd repost it all here but it's longer than a fucking phonebook.

tl;dr imageboard users are weak stupid crybaby losers, and so is Donald Trump, but Trump succeeded through being a crybaby loser somehow and then we used our crybaby powers to make him president. Also, Gamergate did it and Pepe is horrifying. But it'll all be okay because:

archive.is/hc4hM

Don't have a twatter account, did anyone ask or is everyone required to buy a ticket now, regardless if they are journos or a consumer attending?

It's funny how they keep parroting that after the XBox Live census showed that a good 70% of their population was male and Nintendo's Switch survey showed that 90% of Switch owners are male.

Old news from three months ago, and I recognize that little cuck, he's with the cabal of "Politically Correct and Progressive Cartoonists" that is part of the "Resistance"
twitter.com/daleberan

daleberan.tumblr.com/
What a fucking salty faggot

I wish they would stop projecting.

Why do people take this idiot seriously anyways?

I think there was a few they were giving away on Twitter some time ago. Now you'll have to buy the business pass if you want to attend.

Hope someone asks them, enjoyed TR and NG's E3 interviews even though they were slow as shit at getting the articles out, and goddamn that's one grand to have you hype for nothing.

There's a lot of things you could get for one grand, E3 should never be one of them.

Reddit sucking his dick because he was on TV is largely to blame

Apparently dude draw comics too.

Should have let me keep my video games if you didn't want me to fuck with your world.

And this guy says we're children throwing temper tantrums.

I like how the scientist character is literally just him in a lab coat.

Why would a super leftist dude draw a comic admitting that Trump is going to rule for 8 whole years?

Fearmongering the demoralized and arrogant leftists, you know, if you don't vote against Trump and help our resistance turn the country into a socialist multicultural utopia, it will be WW3/Armageddon!

I wish they would stop the foreplay & just do it since they're clearly itching for blood & skulls to collect from the people who voted Trump or don't want to be associated with them.

Like clockwork. I hate to feed the cliché but
Holla Forums is always right

Also
This is a good thing, but damn these people are lazy and can't perform anything beyond surface analyses.

I'd assumed it was more "Trump will ruin the whole system so that nobody will ever be the leader again besides him"
You're giving the writer of the comic too much benefit of the doubt I think

they start with this every single time

Apprently we are responsible for nazis now
archive.is/QPfxu

Just shitpost at them with an Antifa recruitment website

It's part of the standard #GamerGate press release.

Russians created GG, which created Nazis. We're through the looking glass here.

If the choice is between fascists and antifa, I think most people would chose the fascists.

Best evil brother boss battle.

F

Wait, there's actually "suprise egg" fans? I thought it was just Indians and bots. That's fucking pathetic.

I'll have to replay Gunslinger to honor him.

Idubbbz did a video on it ages ago. Fairly interesting.

F

meant for

i can't fucking breathe.

Indersting. The "Manazashimura" link in the fifth paragraph goes to an article suggesting the term is used by liberals and "less radical" feminists to decry other "more radical" feminists as a means of getting closer to otaku, but that in reality there is no difference between the Manazashimura and any other feminist. It cites one case where a feminist, Ueno Chizuko, who was frequently hailed as being supportive towards otaku, had written in the past that "the people who can remain content with two dimensional representations of women are 'preferable' to the brutes who force themselves upon real ones" and that "it would be good if they just continued masturbating to their galge and quietly disappeared without committing any crimes".

Honestly I'm not sure why it was linked there in the first place, since it flies right past the idea of Manazashimura as a notable thing. I might look more into the Manazashimura thing more, but don't expect anything.

I wish he would do more of those streams of bad SJW games.

Is anyone else a bit demoralized by how Trump has been acting?
He's done a lot of good, which is good, but the way he's been treating wikileaks has been giving me a major case of blackpill and anger towards him.

ITS OVER BROS WE LOST

Unfortunately Trump is in a rough spot re: Wikileaks.

WL, for better or worse we know its for better is leaking the US government's laundry. It's literally Trump's job as chief executive to enforce the laws on things like classified data, and to see that people who leak sensitive information to public sources are prosecuted. He can't get around it other than by talking big and doing little. If he acts against WL in a meaningful way, a huge part of America will turn on him. But if he doesn't at least pay it lip service, Congress (who drafted these laws in the first place) will eat him alive.

He's between a rock and a hard place. I could see Assange getting a "last day of the second term" pardon though, when it would no longer matter.

I'm not a shill user.
I'm peeved as heck about the court case that seems to be coming against him, and Trump's seeming complicitness in it. I wouldn't be so if it were just some pozzed media claiming it, but the fact that the Wikileaks twitter is saying the same thing leaves me unhappy. This is unrelated to Seth. I hope he gets avenged, but I'm not feeling too great about this. Hopefully this changes things, but I'm worried it won't.

Good post. You're right. I suppose I just expected more out of him because he's the president; sometimes its easy to forget he can't hand wave these problems away even when he is the most powerful man on the planet currently.
Thanks for the post; hopefully you're right.

Also, did you guys hear that Trump gets two scoops on his ice cream instead of one??? Crazy huh

I hope "kill all the gays and the faggots" wins the Holla Forums sings.

holy shit, i remember that board

swamii killed it

I could not sleep, had to make 2hu biz card. I blame it on Mokou.

the funny thing about the left always using children for stints like this is that kids can't lie (act) convincingly. Every time some kid 'speaks childlike wisdom' you can pick the coaching they've gone through. They don't act like regular kids.

A kid will not think to address the audience, especially when someone away from the audience asked them a question. Unless you rehearse shit like this over and over. He even bows as the audience cheers. He's regurgitating an act that some adult has fed him, meanwhile Ellen presents it as 'what a smart little kid.' I hate this shit because I know people who will think this is real.

俺はまんこで彼女を殴った

気持ち…かしら

Today's lesson is sex. First though, we have to talk about the sexes.

性別(せいべつ) Is the common word for sex in the biological sense and gender. This is really triggering since it's written with the characters for "Nature", as in one's nature or natural state, and "Difference". The fucking slant eyed misogynists.

異性(いせい) means opposite sex, vaguely referring to the opposite of whatever sex you are. Meanwhile, 同性(どうせい) Means one's own sex, same sex.

Now if you're talking about excavating some meat halls with your veiny drill, there are a few ways you can say sex in that sense. Not too sure which is the most common way to say, but I hear these two words the most. The first is just セックス which is just the English word Sex. The other is 嵌め(はめ)

See, 嵌める(verb form) means to insert, to put in, or to put something that envelopes a part of you on, like a glove or a ring. It's actually a pretty common word used for perfectly normal circumstances like that, but it's because of its insertion meaning that it also means to fuck. Personally, I'd stick with セックス

嵌めよう!

浮気(うわき) Is extramarital sex, an affair. It also means infidelity and unfaithfulness. So, it can be used as a noun, as a na adjective, and it's also a suru verb. Keep that in mind if you want to use that in a sentence.

浮気な女は好きない

俺は闇で彼女のまんこを殴った

It's a big world out there, and one of these days, you're gonna come across a cute little slant eyed Jap girl that comes from a long, proud line of women with radiation-flavored manko, and she's gonna want you to open a can of Chef Boyardee's finger-lickin' good ravioli and spoon that tasty shit inside her. After you eat the ravioli out of her ass, be sure you compliment her and tell her the taste of Japanese surrender is strong on that ass.

けつ (may be seen as 穴) mans ass, booty. If you look really closely, even the kanji looks like two butt cheeks partially covered by a pair of underwear. けつのあな means the hole of the butt, the asshole. Now, I'm not a けつのあな type of guy myself, but maybe one of you are into that kind of stuff. Maybe all of this is getting you a little randy and you're thinking to yourself you wanna have a little piece of Chef Boyardee's ass. Maybe you wanna get a little whiff of that tight, jolly ass.

ボヤヂイの窮屈な穴やりたい

Alright that's all I have time for faggots. I'll do a more serious lesson next time but I figured we could have some fun tonight. Go get yourself a nice, fat ketsu to slap and slurp ravioli out of. Ravioli Ravioli give me the ketsuoli.

Yep, it's about time I killed myself

Yah, I remember all those pretend fe/male/ poster and OCs created, it kinda fun tho.

Take Marche and Val along if you decide to an hero.

Dubs confirm?

Don't though. We'd miss you.

you made 19
I started at 0

I really hate asking every thread but I know I saw it on Holla Forums.
does anyone have the edit of this where he looks like a cowboy and is saying ninja and samurai could also be considered cowboys? I swear I saw it here somewhere but I can't find it now.

I know Marche is an annoying, dense cunt, but lumping him with Val seems a little unfair. If Val deserves to get ganged raped to death by Muslims, Marche probably just deserves a firing squad or his own, custom furry gas chamber

we know how censored fire emblem is yet?

Yep. A few of my relatives falls for it every time.
Harhar omg isn't that child so cute, wew maybe Trump really did pay russian prostitutes for watersports, even though it was FAKE FUCKING NEWS.

Before you do, can you at least give a complete repost in posterity, a few anons here would still like to make a booklet from them. You can have a prologue page if you want, dedicated to four knuckles deep, futa faggot festival five: boimanko bonanza, or whatever else you would like to dedicate it to.

And maybe it was coincidence, but mini ravioli chef boyardee is my favorite canned pasta. Sometimes I add a bit of cream cheese to it. I'd just like you to know that for some reason, as possibly the last thought before you kill yourself. Also, don't kill yourself. That would be really gay.

Marche might be a faggot but he's good at making people mad on twitter. Val, at least as far as I'm aware, doesn't do anything useful.

In that case, I'll try to make the next one the last. I've pretty much covered most of the basics already, so now it's just up to everyone to put everything together

All we know of so far censorship-wise is the alcohol, which was in Japan too.

I'd say take all his autistic Miranda shit and burn it in front of him then shoot him.

Not yet but from the screens the text speak is cringe.

Shit man, I don't save my lessons nearly that often. I think these are the only ones I have on me

wow calm down eliot

There might be user(s?) here that has all the complete collection, then never mind. Still, don't kill yourself just yet. I still need that last page. :^)
Butt really, don't kill yourself just yet.

Catch up on your moon lessons here!
mega.nz/#F!JogimDpS!4qLFxAFDIx1_vIyWjH9Keg

you cant learn japanese

Just reminded me of this story's file name.
But that aside I have all the TD OC from last year and the new stuff so far all prepped for this Friday.

Thanks user. Nice max dubs.

Please, do NOT screencap that shit. He just said "I hit her with a pussy", not what he was intending to say. Let it sink in.

But look at all these (You)s I'm getting.

Got any recommendations? I only watch his normal jewtube bideos.

Meh, it can be given a second or third or four knuckles deeper checking, I got a friend who's married to a jap woman. I can have him take a glance at it. Then his wife can go yes yes, is good, or is bad, fufufufufu, and so on.

He's got the highlights from recent streams on his youtube, those are worth watching at the least. Some of these games are comically bad. Going beyond incompetence into "they just didn't try". Embed is an hour long and great, but this one's funny too youtube.com/watch?v=0Se7L7So0nY

Probably should switched まんこで and 彼女を, but that sentence still works. Even without switching the two, no one would read that and think someone got slapped with a manko

Product marketing lead is female which didn't play any Fire Emblem before Awakening. I think you can think the rest through.
Archive related:
archive.is/1CtSO

I'm thinkin arbys.jpg

How someone can get slapped with cunt anyway ?
Is this even possible ?

Very, very long labia

Have a grill with no pants and pantsu use a trapeze to swing her manko into someones face.

Australian game studio wont hire you if you're a male.
This is the same woman that kicked up a stink over the Microsoft party hiring dancing girls at GDC from a year or two ago.

Not possible.

Crazy, but it can work.

I thought it would be just hit with onahole.

Maybe a jap cave monster paintings and art for this one. And or a japanified chef boyardee.

Not related but because I can't fucking sleep, maybe this will exercise and exorcise some of my pent up late night energy. Mokou biz card.

H-hello?

go to sleep user

Why are they so obsessed with women becoming scientists when women themselves don't want to be scientists?

A better question is why do they want more women to be scientists when scientist women have a strong tendency to reject the church of progressive regressives?

Why should the developed world be depopulated when the true overpopulation problems are in the third world?

Both should be reduced, and the west not forced to have huge populations via forced demographical replacement because 3rd world nations still breed to offset conditions that caused low life expectancies that would be easier to fix with lower populations. And indains not fucking like rabbits because I don't fucking know why.

America, I'm with you in most instances, but why are you so against against a public healthcare?

It shouldn't be too expensive if you don't have retards managing it.

Spain had one of the best healthcare programs in the world before our actual goverment used the funds of healthcare to pay debt to Germany.

Does anyone really fucking hate the left? I'm not talking just the sjw/progressives I'm talking most liberals, too many of them have this retarded programming that makes them a bunch of fear mongering morons.

Maybe if we didn't have retards managing it, it would've been a different story.

My health insurance premiums MORE THAN DOUBLED the year it finally went into effect, and I was unemployed at the time, and I, personally, am against the idea of utilizing any sort of welfare program at all, and this piece of shit left me no choice until I finally got a new plan through my current employer

I guess I do too.

Sure

I try not to but they aren't helping with the constant anti-gun rhetoric and the whole smug "I'm better and more enlightened than you" attitude.

nope

This another issue I have is the whole " more enlightened then you" or the other side has no valid points bullshit. I've always been center (not a fucking fence sitter) but this whole election time frame to Trump getting into office has made me fucking hate them for just how childish they've acted even so called "moderate liberals" act like this.

Do you have a reason?

because I don't hate myself but I do find most of the people who share my political leaning retarded

also liberal in my country is considered a right wing leaning

I don't especially like either side as a whole, but I really like guns and I just want to be left alone. So the more the left pushes this anti-gun agenda, the more I resent them. I own a gun. It's a cheap pistol that jams a lot but it saved my life once. Between the anti-gun stuff, GG, the election, and the Zimmerman fiasco years ago, I'm moving more and more to the right.

You follow old school liberalism user?

no, I am a socialist

That was one of those cases where both the right and left wing let out a bullshit narrative, it was a huge reason why I distrust the media.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt explain to me why do you follow it?

I already distrusted them a little but that really cemented it. Especially the whitewashing of Zimmerman and using years old photos of the thug he shot. I can't stand that kind of thing. The only thing that makes me madder is when somebody tries to argue a point, knowing full well why they're wrong, but plays dumb to it.

I hated how both sides portrayed it

thegg.net/interviews/james-desborough-interview-inside-gamergate-gaming-censorship-in-games-and-sjw-madness/

That was dumb of him but what bothers me is all the people acting like it was a direct order. I'm glad he got off, at least. He didn't do anything wrong enough to warrant a prison sentence. Another thing that bothered me was the complete radio silence on a similar case that happened around the same time. You didn't hear anybody talking about the Daniel Adkins shooting. It was pretty similar, too.
I have a sneaking suspicion it's because the shooter was black and the victim wasn't. He was eventually charged and brought to trial. The lack of any actual evidence of his supposed attack meant he was found guilty.

Media is full of shit.

Sweet

A lot of the overpopulation problems in the third world are provided as a "solution" to the underpopulated first world. Although China and India are overpopulated perfectly fine on their own, a lot of places like Africa are overpopulated for the sole reason that the West refuses to let them colllapse and as a result the continent is held in a perpetual state of dying.

Third world will decrease in population through natural means in time by itself as conditions improve and the first world doesn't need to be reduced at all. The shit about having to depopulate the Earth is just propaganda that has existed for centuries that just gets rebranded with each time. Pic related exists for a reason, the thing about veganism and shunning anyone wanting to have children didn't pop out of thin air, it resulted from the very same mentality back then as it does now.

Good evening!

archive.fo/gb26U

Yeah. As a general rule I don't trust anybody who tries to tell me what to think. If you want to get me on your side, give me the facts and let me figure it out myself. I'm not a little child who needs to be told that things are bad.

Biggest reason I like GG

Oh boy, they're really using the "52% of gamers now are women" narrative to the hilt, right? Because women to them are nothing more than stepping stones for them to use to further their fucking agenda!

because I find certain part of capitalism easily exploitable as in a market were everybody can compete becomes the hegemony of fewer corporation:mind that I recognize that socialism has its defects and it comes down to my preference than thinking it's the only way a country can survive

Well I don't necessarily agree but seeing as you actually articulated things in a intelligent manner and are self aware of socialism's defects despite supporting it was refreshing.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Holla Forums GET OUT! OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

what did you expect?that I would say capitalism bad because bad socialism is superior politics**

I don't visit that place

it's too edgy

Whatever ya say bub.

Something along those lines but you genuinely surprised me.

Give it a month or so and he'll go full retard unless he starts to think differently. You either stay here and change or leave here and become a burnout.

archive.fo/6Wegr
archive.fo/ORdY3

Isn't UploadVR part of GamesBeat?

Wasn't there something about a Feminists conspiracy to falsely accuse men in VR of sexually harassing them.

I had a professor in uni repeating for an entire semester that every political ideology is fucked up and basically the entire human race
is just winging it

why would I? I've been here for almost 4 years, I am retarded just not that retarded

Drawfags already made drawings of new 2hu ?

They still use that stunted ESA survey. 22% Project made by femturkroach. Why muslims would be interested in vidya ?

I don't think turning this murder case into a political football is a particularly good idea.

They aren't. They just play Fifa and CoD and "insh'allah" all the time on the mic. They're worse than the Polish when it comes to gaming.

Shit like this is super surreal now that a youtube feminist is accused of murder.

There were plenty of shitpieces about how people were literally raped when playing VR, not sure about the conspiracy part. A while ago UploadVR made its rounds with an article about how Palmer Luckey got fucked with a smear campaign

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/palmer-luckey-media-smear-campaign-was-fake-news-according-to-uploadvr/29820/

They were already pedos and rapists. A murderer among them doesn't surprise me at this point.

Harmful is a Meme Mercenary he doesn't give a frick

Yeah, well, I don't really want this to come back to haunt US. HO can not give a frick all he fucking wants.

archive.fo/jU8JQ

Off-topic as shit, but we're slow right now, but check the comment section on that skeptic feminist cuck's last video before he blew the brains of his girlfriend. youtube.com/watch?v=KxggVH9SiLY

Sage, and guys, it's E3 preparedness after this

Fair enough, it fits with the theme.

Yeah, need to get ready, but stuff like this, and the Seth Rich news does make it hard to focus.

It's his problem not ours.

archive.fo/qMdoR

Normally I'd agree with this assessment but Mombot picked it up and ran with it a bit as well. Which was fucking stupid.

Thanks faggot. But it's true :^) Polfag.

And I thought that I disliked women.

What GG taught me is that those who preach nice things do horrible things.

Polish people get mad after the first minute. Arabs get mad at the lobby.

I didn't saw much shitfights at multiplayer games.
I play mainly singleplayers and on few MMOs I play my chat is always turned off.

Just sharing my experience during the few times I played multiplayer vidya.

Playing with a slightly different 2hu biz card layout. I gotta play with it more, not 100% convinced with mixing vertical and horizontals, always makes me think of a ticket stub.

I might disagree with conservatives, but at least they tend to be willing to hear me out when I disagree with them. Liberals it's all or nothing.

Nice, I love how the phoenix encourages the reader to turn the card.

Mokou large logo alt, and cutoff logo alts cards.

I really should play more with an all vertical layout. Maybe make another version of Mokou's yakitori stand biz card, the skewer pretty much begs for the lengthwise vertical layout anyway.

no first for benis, therefore sage

stories about media bullshit
jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/sebastian-gorka-and-the-rising-madness-of-the-jewish-left/2017/05/14/
circa.com/politics/accountability/stories-the-news-media-got-wrong-about-donald-trump-james-comey-and-russia

Big lawsuit in VR world involving Oculus, Zenimax, John Carmack
yro.slashdot.org/story/17/05/15/2229209/zenimax-is-suing-samsung-after-winning-its-case-against-oculus

alla!

>Going back to using Pale Moon
>Quick Reply box not working
help

Try Vivaldi?

Look Marche, you can finally play as your waifu!

Vordrak's crew doxxed Michael D. Suarez and forced him to delete pages off ED
wikipediasucks.co/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=129

Oh god they have finally realized the potential of OC donutsteel sanic characters. Autists will gobble this up

archive.fo/32oIX

Why would I want to create and play as an extra from the Sonic Boom cartoon?

So why aren't you archiving shit?

Works on my machine :')

This is it, it has all the ingredient minus the bestiality shit (who knows) to finally create a world wide sanic autist orgy, bravo Sonic Team. And there better be a fucking level creator

Furry porn on this will be out of control.

donutsteels are now canon

1. Wat. I didn't even heard about their alternatives.
2. I hope he doesn't mean SJW bullshit devs.
3. Yes, he meant indie cancer, full of microtransactions.
Mega corporations were mistake.

nice dubs, have you passed along the ones you've completed to other boards yet?

Cold Steel the Hedgeheg, please.

Strange how they never mention how much of a whore Zoe was, just that the BF was jaded for no reason. They must believe every is into cuckold like them and getting upset while your supposed "GF" fucks everyone she meets is normal in their eyes.

more of the same but now you can play as Sonichu if you want

Pssssh nothin personnelized kid

I'm not against it in theory but our government is too incompetent to run anything well, also too many niggers that don't work and just seek gibs. I'm perfectly happy to acknowledge that the system is capable of working elsewhere, just don't think it would here.

because i suck
archive.is/hRXte archive.is/ruOfz archive.is/V94Yu archive.is/zVfnj

one more, the MSM felt that Trump's meeting with Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdogan was not as newsworthy as him getting two scoops of ice cream
datechguyblog.com/2017/05/12/a-week-of-pearl-clutching/ archive.is/jEyqg

Why is that a huge issue? He was well within his rights to do precisely what he did without being attacked. That's not downplaying, because its not too significant to begin with.

That's better.

Could this be why Carmack sold it off to Zuckerkike in the first place?

Danial Adkins

I recall that shooting. Only reason that nog was brought into trial was because an online petition for the case to be reopened had huge amount of signatures. Recall how the shooters day was saying this has was nothing like Travon's and people where over reacting.

Good to hear that fucker went to jail.

I'll laugh about it here if I want to, what's your problem, are you new or something?

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/cordell-jude-charged-in-april-self-defense-killing-of-daniel-adkins-6649078

Sure, that's normal for gun owners.

I think that, at this point, it is logical for people to assume Gamergate is dead, despite the frequent call outs. But not for the reason SJW expect.

First, there's the fact that, unlike what the feminazis said, we actually won. We raised awareness of the fact that game journos only wanted our money and treated us as fools only dropping monies on the things they wanted, easily manipulating us on the way. We pointed out how hurtful their practices actually hurted the vidya industry while only strengthening their ranks until the place is considered as defeated and they'd move to the next place. And those who could/wanted to listen actually did, while the others stayed willfully ignorant and blind for various reasons.

Second, there's the fact that we're already considered dead from day one, and that while we're skeletons taking 0 dmg at every opportunity, everyone sees us as dead, especially with the media calling us the eternal boogeyman as a scarecrow for anyone trying to defy them again, trying to hide the best way they can that they're actually scared as hell by said scarecrow, who could once again get out of his field and everywhere out of "their control".

That being said, this isn't AT ALL the moment to stop activities and to close the gate. In fact, this is the ideal moment to push for more action and public awareness against the SJW's moves and about why this is bad, both for the immediate results and for the industry as a whole. So keep working forward, everyone, keep sending mails and raising awareness, for this will be the day we will truly win, despite being dead, or perhaps because we are dead.

we have to continue to raise awareness in case people forget

Exactly what I said further in the post. Thanks for not reading it until the end.

Jesus Christ, male allies are even bigger sociopaths than the clownhairs they defend.

oh

What does the horse say?

EVEN IN DEATH WE STILL SERVE

Speaking of bowel cancer

Why was this made?

Advanced autism.

Because Sony didn't want to make a Popeye movie

I wasn't aware that there was a blue haired dyke emoji

the quicker you realise that the average person doesn't give a fuck about quality and will slap down hard earned dollarydoos on mediocre-at best-crap because of fads and relentless bombardment of advertisements, the sooner you'll understand why the average movie/game/album is produced.

That said, this will appeal to overseas markets easily, especially for kids all over the world (see: China) excited to see goofy symbols doing stupid shit. It is almost impossible to lose money on these sorts of animated movies unless they are truly and remarkably bad.

yeah, what the fuck is that emoji even suppose to represent?

Five guys burger and fries?

Because god hates you.

Someone say cancer?

Kotaku and Polygon are unaffected and both doubled down on cronyism, lies and smears. If we could not even take down our original targets what hope do we have against all the media, academia, and most governments?

You are in denial user, this was all for nothing, everything is even worse than it was in 2014 and awareness only bred burnouts and more smarmy SJW cunts. What did we ever accomplish? They even kicked us out of our home and now it's festering and turning into another tumblr while we're here, in our isolated corner of the Internet, constantly under siege and losing users.

We didn't win, we never even stood a chance, why even go on? It's time to #CloseTheGate

Because capitalism, consumerism and gatekeeping.
Movies have been long dead.

Seems they forgot that obama never pulled out the troops of the middle-east.

Well, they have a point.

America could have some decent healtcare if they didn't waste money preventing sandniggers from killing eachother.

Seriously, with very few exceptions, fuck the "anti-war" left. As long as it's a progressive waging war, they don't give a fuck who gets bombed.

There you have it. American's problems are caused by jews controling the american army.

Do they get triggered when Obama got the Peace Novel prize for sending more soldiers than Bush did?

Cheese puffs?

There's currently an "Inside Gamergate" book being crowdfunded.

indiegogo.com/projects/inside-gamergate-games-book#/

and what are they going to talk about? about memes, futa girls and militarized autism?

Who is this?

I think they got quite thrilled when "muh black president" got a shitty award from a now shitty organization.

Why do people hate good site design and love script bloat?

No. Some normalfags did though.

It will be better than art and asshurt of literally who.
But then everything is better than that.

We need a character that's new to market

archive.is/iFqlL

archive.is/ORdY3

archive.is/UdeKJ

Grimachu on twitter.

He's interviewed above in thegg article linked >>>12569263 and has a profile pic of a cringey black cowboy hat with a skull on it and long hair. He's a good guy though (bit of a normalfag but whatever), and an example of someone who got eaten alive by the clique for making a TENTACLE RAPE CARD GAME OMG

Then the same group went on to praise another shitty fucking game with an even worse idea/concept because it was made by a proud and independent woman that didn't need no man

fucked up link

Tentacle grape was made by him? If that's the case he's a cool guy.

Muh {insert rest there} (art), (hipsters), (women in web design)

archive.is/gsGT8

archive.is/IVhhd

archive.is/0Ews0

Here is the guy's outline so far.
I would send him an email to point out deepfreeze and maybe some archives, some of articles, 8ch threads, maybe the Ops or notable posts, but theres no email and I don't have twatter or FB.

Holy shit when was that second pic printed? A gaming journo criticizing gaming journos in PC Gamer?unpossible.

Oh, and maybe a rationalwiki archive of the GG page for him to look up some of the stupid arguments/rebuttals to expect and refine his arguments against them.

Did you guys get the news? This new Bill Nye show is so bad, even Reddit hates it.
And reddit is today still as gay as it was ages ago.

*only for chinese and friends copyrights, fuck any infringed vidya copyrights by chinese companies though, they dindunuffin.

They did when pressed for it in your example though.

here my negger

He's the consentacle guy?

I was here for that fucking train wreck and I somehow missed that

what in the fuck bill

On his website it says he can be contacted:
[email protected]/* */

Grimachu is kind of a dumbass, considers himself an anarchist and everything. That said he's someone that even holds his political allies to the same standards that he holds his political enemies to which is refreshing in today's time.

So they turned it into a gaudy zaku with extra horns and a gundam's head.

So his stance on nuclear power is "let's ignore the ignorance on my side, like people thinking things like 'nuclear plants run on explosions,' nuclear power is bad, m'kay?" And he mocks other viewpoints for "ignorance?"

Yes.

How bad your show is that even the target you are pandering to despise you?

Ah, I thought it was some other "I've been inside Gamergate and know how much they are as terrorists and shitlords.

I shouldn't jump into conclusions so early.

I believe the problem was the art. Everyone knows that anime is child porn and rape porn.

:^)

So then, about the latest male ally-turned-felon…

But remember, no matter how much people vocally hate Bill Nye's show, at least it wasn't Tim Allen's new sitcom, which made several college professors asshurt enough to assign students to pretend to boycott ABC until it got canceled.

postmortemstudios.wordpress.com/2012/05/15/tentacles-im-getting-deja-vu/

He wishes. He made Hentacle & Cthentacle.

Everytime

Yeah, forgive me for being skeptical about that, when SJWs say that mental illness is something that should never be treated.

archive.fo/Xahqn

He was only starting a conversation by killing that woman, bro!

That Harley is a proven bullshitter (proven by an MRA top autist bane666au) so I wouldn't believe her to tbh honest lads

Doubt the animators and programmes saw a lick of that before being laid off after 8 months of work.

I think it's also funny he's 29 years old

twitter.com/stillgray/status/864541651410206720

What is that shit?

:^)

I think they're accounts blocked by the "we are Sweden" Twitter account for "hate speech."

We have skave infiltrators.

Sweden YES has a hate registry list, idk if it's the one they were using to block people on twitter or if this is another sort of list

I remember when this "SCIENCE!" gimmick started, I'd say it was one of the building blocks of the the lol-I'm-such-a-nerd culture, not to mention activist atheism.

huehuehue

Ah, so a list of wrongthinkers on the cancer of europe.

Also was meant for

Odds are both

No one wants another fucking Assassin's Creed, because they've been nothing but broken messes post-Black Flag!

you can check who's a wrongthinker here, there's a search bar at the bottom of this page

nyheteridag.se/har-kan-du-soka-pa-dig-sjalv-i-det-statliga-asiktsregistret/

I'm with you on this. I'd say nearly every faggot that was going apeshit over science being awesome was the same normalfag type that spammed Portal memes, unironically laughed at Big Bang theory, and facilitated SocJus's infiltration into all things sacred thus propelling us to the darkish timeline we're currently occupying.

Bill Nye and Neil Tyson have a lot to answer for.

i was just gonna ask if someone posted this already
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/05/male-feminist-youtuber-arrested-for-killing-female-co-host/

slowpoke.jpg
Read this bread, nigga.

But it wasn't his fault. Can we please stop hounding this guy and posting his personal info?

Fill me with your yeast

pussies already produce fungi by themselves.

I won't be able to bake the next bread, someone will have to take over.

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

Congratulations, to whatever user which made them. Btw You have 92 2hus to choose from yet.

Actually fuck it, I'll do it myself
archive.fo/BqhUG
archive.fo/SpA98
archive.fo/7jAoc
archive.fo/ZIeeZ
archive.fo/fEStK
archive.fo/73wkx
archive.fo/xGQJT
archive.fo/lUQxU
archive.fo/CBqI0
archive.fo/v2JAu
archive.fo/ornrh

Here's what I got

You are a hero and a real human bean.

dis gon b gud

This is gonna trigger the muslim.

We will see about that, I hope he will trigger them but I think he will just apologize about what he said in the past and praise saudi arabia.

Before the election he said he is against war and didn't he also insult some saudi prince or something? Now after the election he is suddenly okay with war. I think his team and advisers are in charge of him.

Other way around, some saudi prince on twitter tried to insult trump in niggerese

Definitely, Bannon's the one pulling the strings here.

shut it down

Who the fuck cares about Isreal?

All western governments

I didn't make myself clear, I mean, why is it trending?

apparently whatever Trump said to the russians was something Israel leaked or something

I've never bothered to ask in two years, but is there a way to unspoiler image thumbs?

Also
WHO'S BAKING?

Silly question. If you had the power to get back to your childhood, would you buy NES games to sell them to hipsters in the future?

Without question.

Me

Unless you name is Randi Harper or Chelsea van Valkenberg, then it's A-OK!

The hell is that

Kek, isn't a bunch of the fuckers involved with the zack attack have patreons?

I would do the same, or at least buy games instead of renting them.

Anyway, another question. Why do SJW always sound like stupid teenagers and look like balding faggots?

archive.fo/kTW0j

some ebin new meem

What is neglected to mention: valve is not controlled by the clique.

Sheet, even I'm on the list.

Oh god of course its some retarded shit by mongoloids gobbling up the russia narrative

they really suck at this.

it's just a coincidence this is being shilled

They also hate when they do not get their cut of developers sales.

too bad, now you can't enter Sweden anymore and get enriched

Trump cabinet member said Jew PM isn't invited to see the other side of the wall.

Oh no, whatever shall I do?

Not that I live in a great country, but it isn't s bad as sweden.

Like they would let anyone that isnt a 3rd worlder in anyway

archive.is/nmBpD

Oh noes! How will I ever get mugged and killed by migrant muzzie thugs in a nordic country now. :^]

They fucked it up even more by giving him both last names. Trump Bond? Watching these guys trying to meme is like watching a preschooler pretending to cook.

Oh hi there Tim

archive.is/oD3QV

archive.is/Pjfsj

always the fat bearded long-haired nerds, isn't it

I'll give it 1 week tops. It will be forgotten about. The meme I mean, they will still push the whole "Donald leaked info to the russians" but even though those same people went full damage control over Hillary releasing thousands of classified emails due to her incompetence.

No, that can be cute. Its like watching a slug in a glass jar. Pathetic and boring.

I say 3 days maybe less depending if Trump pulls another 2005 tax stunt again.

Slugs are alright, what do you ahve against them?

I find it amusing that he doesn't mention GOG.

Because it destroys his point.

#BondTrumpBond is currently sitting at a grand total of 10,300 Tweets, or 1/4th of what some pop star is getting for the release of their latest music video. It's nothing.

Must be a slow day?

Alot of those articles seem to omit details that run counter to their point

They eat my garden to hell. But I was trying to find a decent analogy gor how pathetic their memes are.

FLUNF ON SUICIDE WATCH

Using TOR, I was able to take over 212795's ID. How does that work?
These are the posts he made:

And these are the posts I made:

Even Rubin is on it.

Is Terry A Davis on there, and if he is, isn't taht ableism?

same tor exit node possibly? I know tor no longer results in 000000 IDs.

Worst meme to come out of Holla Forums in months, and that's saying something.

Despite him being a faggot I'm curious about the tor thing.

No, you fucking idiot, I'm not a shill.

That thread is fucking gold >>>Holla Forums740379

I am surprised no one memed colbert as one of pences best friends in shocking gays.

I was merely pretending to see if people would reply. People have been giving (You)s to shills too frequently recently.

addictinginfo.com/2017/05/15/reporters-in-press-room-can-hear-screaming-from-trump-staff-offices-nearby-livetweet-meltdown/

cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/gallup-poll-donald-trump-approval/

cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/trump-russia-classified-information/

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/15/think-the-trump-russia-story-is-a-media-creation-people-said-the-same-about-watergate/?utm_term=.e07aba673296

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-us-president-question-when-robert-reich-labor-secretary-republicans-a7737996.html

please use archive.is/us-news/2017/may/16/donald-trump-russia-shared-information

Bookies do not believe Trump will survive his 1st year
>bitbet.us/bet/1377/trump-removed-within-a-year/

publicpolicypolling.com/main/2017/05/health-care-puts-house-in-play.html

BAKING NEW BREAD
[email protected]/* */ a shit Edition

Agreed on all counts, except one thing
Now that you mention it, normalfags didn't actively promote socjus, but they did enable their infiltration, didn't they? So making them aware of socjus' bullshit is an important part of the fight.

Where is the bread

Thanks for posting fake news.

Coldsteel is canon, therefore sage

Careful, user, that word's the same as calling a black person a "nigger." AKA, only they are allowed to say it.

where the fuck is the bread?

baker is being a faggot and not linking it.
it's

all it takes is seeing a driveby smearing of a hobby/pass-time that you actually know something about by one of the shit-slinging hipster turds writing for a glorified blog to realise that maybe, just maybe, these people have nothing constructive to say and are in fact just grinding a political axe and using things you care about as the grindstone

Airport's law was so good because it really did sum up the ethos of many of our enemies: they just wanted to get their dicks wet by sucking up to the various feminist broads they've been orbiting.

The men are pathetic because socjus says they cannot be masculine and barely tolerates them as allies. The women are awful because feminism says you can't be pretty or smart or strong unless you conform to a very narrow and contradictory political viewpoint that no one can agree on.

Mix it all together and you get the frothy shit that's infected culture and has started a million fires all over the internet and beyond. They just didn't expect gamers to put up a fight because all the beta orbiters they knew had already bent the knee years ago so when we turned it back on them and didn't care about the lazy goon-tier attacks they got scared and ran back to the auntie and uncle in Bel Air

Why trust him?

I just want to prevent early bread shitposting

It's the cat check the OP image

You had me worried there for a second but its the good cat

archive.fo/VFmT8

BREAD!

Post it in the new thread.

fuck, no wonder this thread went dead. This is how you advertise a new thread, baker

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

But I don't want early bread shitposters.

I'm not a shitposter tho

I meant that if I advertise the thread while people are itching to shitpost, they'll spam the new thread. If I don't announce it, maybe they won't want to shitpost by the time they discover the new thread.
I only managed to postpone the shitposts

Report the very obvious shillposting and bait. I'm not a fan of early shiposting either, but not giving out the new bread location is too disruptive for too little gain.

I wanted to try something new.

Reporting the shitty thread memes does nothing.
Reporting gildafag has a 100% success rate, though.

>I only managed to postpone the shitposts
Ok, but is the result so far worth it.
True. At this point it has become muh tradition. Maybe the only hope left is discussing it, or reducing it somewhat.
Then the system has some success after all. :^)

Found a much more efficient way to make these.

ffmpeg -r 1 -loop 1 -i image.png -i audio.mp3 -c:a libvorbis -c:v libvpx -r 1 -shortest video.webm

Benefits include smaller filesize and unbelievably faster encoding. I guess losing the .txt file with the old command line was a good thing.

I only noticed this after playing these side by side.
Another benefit is a video that doesn't turn into a compressed .jpg every 5 seconds.

I was wondering about that video artifact.
Holy shit, I must tell the whole world of my finding!

Sweden yes
nyheteridag.se/israeli-ambassador-politicians-and-journalists-are-registered-as-disseminators-of-online-hatred-by-the-swedish-state/ archive.is/x6h8M

Ian Miles Cheong is on the list
twitter.com/stillgray/status/864534336116203520 archive.is/3r2Hs
also @pewdiepie, @jontronshow, @Sargon_of_Akkad, @Communism_Kills, , @shoe0nhead, @RubinReport, @yeyoza, @Andywarski
twitter.com/stillgray/status/864541651410206720 archive.is/6vLXO

Here's a fresh slowpoke just for you.

That is some high rez slow loading slowpoke.

When someone like rubin is considered a hatemonger. Wew.

Higher quality version, with new method.
Other songs here:
downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/bubblegum-crash-episode-1-illegal-army

Nice webm and find.

I dun goofed.