Good night sweet prince

Daily reminder that Solidus Snake did nothing wrong.

archive.is/2o4yI

Well that takes care of this meme.

While we're on the topic of people who did nothing wrong

Fuuuuuck. That everything.
I'd destroy his boypussy all night.

Dance with me, brother…

You're lucky, he's cheap.

Also, F

Griffith sold himself to the Godhand, because he was mad that Casca was fucking Guts instead of him. Now he has to pleasure his masters in the Godhand realm.

I think you mean he was mad that Guts wasn't fucking him user.

The Patriots did this.

Yeah, got that mixed up.
Here's Slan for all those who wanted her

All he wanted was to return the liberty that Americans have lost.

Reported and blocked.

Damn that suit is pretty much one of the best in the series. It's like wearing many small shields of armor and then he tops it all up with the double swords and p90s. That's a real villain right there.

Which is kind of ironic since he ruined it by inspiring Guts to pursue his own dreams.

Also RIP Senator Armstrong.

CLANG

Forcing orphans (that he orphaned) to become child soldiers and make them eat gunpowder for breakfast seems kinda wrong

The majority of those children weren't white, though.

And the only one that was went on to be robo-public enemy No.1, that killed a group of upstanding multicultural mercenaries and a wholesome US Senator that wanted to make America great again

Solidus was GW, Armstrong was Trump

And? They're still children.

Is this a LOL thread?

Nope, I'm just being retarded

You got a bull to prep?

No,I just have a conviction that every human being is born with certain inalienable rights.

You're in the wrong neighborhood friend.

Can you point them to me? It looks like a total social construct.

Until they start treating everyone else with those same rights, no they don't. Now please.
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/somethingawful/

That's a good comparison. Armstrong was fucking retarded and got ousted.

t. leftycuck

Try again to be a little more subtle.

Gonna have to agree with here. Civil rights are a social construct.

Solidus is the one 'villain,' the one martyr that history will never remember as a patriot; as a man that gave his all to free his country. He tried his very hardest to liberate the American people from the tyranny of the unseen, yet all seeing (((Patriots)))…and he'll always be remembered as the guy that got unceremoniously butchered and sacrificed so that 'muh Big Boss' could come back one last time.

It's not fucking fair.

Reminder that the end of mgs2 was edited last minute due to 9/11. Solidus reaches up to an empty flag pole where an American flag was supposed to be. And you actually see raiden sheath his sword after what would have been him cutting the flag down which would have dropped and covered Solidus's body. I still hope someone, somewhere leaks this old stuff, though I doubt it'll happen, considering Konami's rumored work environment. It'd just be neat to see the original version.

He's an interesting villain. One with the best intentions but the wrong methods to get them. He's a big reason MGS2 is my favorite.

It's a damn shame we never got to see the original scene in any form, you think maybe we would see it in a "Making of" or the HD collection, but sadly it still remains unseen to this day. I am still curious what Solidus said at the end.

Now I wanna replay MGS2. Which is not a bad thing.

Why is always the pretty ones?

Solidus believed in them, social construct or not. If you don't, he wouldn't want anything to do with you. Think about that before you praise him.

Why is the P90 such a satisfying weapon? I can never get enough of it.

Just like The Boss will always be remembered as a traitor.

wrong

Holy fuck, this is saddening.

And Solid Snake is better than both.

If you don't kill or injure people who absolutely don't deserve it and aren't a retarded degenerate, then you deserve to live as peacefully as others exactly like that do.

You know how I can tell you're a retarded reverse shitpost shill?

every time

Being a mudshit, cuck, hetero hating transhit or a gore fetishizing subhuman, you retard.

I'm none of those things, fortunately. There's a massively authoritarian bent here due to nu-Holla Forums crossover, though. I miss the days of libertarian Holla Forums. That's closer to what Solidus would have wanted.

bump

>>>Holla Forums

Do you have any self awareness?

BRRAAAAAAPPPP

Johnny was Superfluid Snake.

Speaking of people who DID do things wrong. Suck on this faggots.

And the reason for using child soliders was some dumb ass reason of "Human Nature" whatever the fuck that means. Then he gets killed by one of his worst creations. Only then to be used as spare parts for the Big Boss. Fuck Solidius.

What was his goal, exactly? It's been a while since I last played.

And not 'fight the patriots' what was he physically performing actions to so?