Metal Gear remake

Seriously, why hasnt anyone gone back to the metal gear games to remake them?

because when i was getting my ass fisted by the lawyers over at Konami last night, they said that metal gear and all of it's media are copyright and it is not legal under law to remake konami games with their permission

Because Metal Gear already got a remake :^)
I'm waiting for them to port everything to the PC for some mega collection.
I'm not buying a PS3 to play them in order, and I'm not skipping them, so I'm stuck at 3.

Honestly, Konami are the kinds of kikes who would sue you for doing something with their permission.

/thread

what gun is he even holding

I think the Konami execs are salty about Kojima and refuse to go back and remake his masterpieces.

Why remake them? Those two games are better than the entire MGS series combined.

sure looks like it, adolf

Kojima has been making the same game for years.

on second thought, I'd rather not have another clueless unity remake with terrible particle effects, lighting and animations, yet everyone praising it because it "made old gaem look so kewl XDD mayb a millenial like me can play it now"

Shit meme.

Yeah, he's a fucking hack. He could never come up with it himself.

Come on, the correct method is

NES MG was utter shit. Inconvenient sprite size, shitty combat, respawning items, and shitty animations.

A good classic stealth game would be the original Castle Wolfenstein.

Fuck off commie.

I guess the freeware scene is just dead, then.

Except freeware you're able to stick that shit on your portfolio. Niggers are asking for people to spend years working on something they'll get no money for and can't put their name to.

Why remake them? I'd rather they did something original.
OH WAIT KONAMI DOESN'T EVEN MAKE VIDEOGAMES ANYMORE SO IT'S A MOOT POINT.

Your eyes need to be checked, blind retard.

The MSX version doesn't look much better though.

Reminder than Konami gave the go ahead for fans to remake MG1, but canned it when Hayter joined.

Of course it does

Because Kojima is perfect and any remake of his prior works can only degrade the experience.

Everyone point and laugh

Asians are very spiteful.

I wonder how that RE2 remake is going at Capcom?

I doubt MGS4 will leave the ps3.

In 2017? What is the dev time for a game nowadays? Three years at minimum. Wolfenstein in the early 90s was made in months.

Nowadays unless you develop indie trash it takes years, hundreds of people and a ton of cash to make games.

Stop

Play the MSX version. Even Cuckjima has denounced the NES version for all the shit it removed.

The MSX games had maybe a few dozen people working on them.

the last remake was fucking shit, they tried to turn it into the matrix, fucking americans.

If they hadn't managed to fuck up MGS V I think this would have been their next step.

Last time someone tried they got Konami's endorsement, then David Hayter offered to voice in the game, Kojima got salty about his ex-husbando cheating on him and made Konami pull their support and shut it down.

Kojima already did - Metal Gear Solid was basically a remake.

When is cucknami finally going to perish in flames folks? I want every single one of their CEOs to go bankrupt and be blacklisted in every other company. I want them all to suffer and to be shamed. I want their miserable lives to get worse for that they did to one of the best franchises in the industry. I want them to pay for what they did to MGS and Castlevania.

It was a joint-effort between 3 teams, and no, it was Ryuhei Kitamura a filmmaker of crazy Jap films who Kojima is a fan off that directed them, and it was fucking Kojima who told him to make most of the cinematic to be action-orientated