#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: The Return of Ara~ Dungeon Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o7g8C
archive.is/o7g8C
lewdgamer.com/2016/06/17/your-waifu-why-she-is-shit/
archive.is/g969W
archive.is/JFrJl#selection-1064.0-1070.3
archive.is/CWUUU
archive.fo/TPgHQ
archive.is/FBQzT
archive.fo/ZI8Rq
archive.is/jaJew
archive.fo/hPpvv
archive.fo/TDsG9
archive.is/OwPk3
outdoormanstore.com/Outdoor_Man_Store/Outdoor_Man_-_ODM-TV.html
archive.fo/TnwP7
frozensama.blogspot.com/p/okaa.html
archive.is/nVreA
archive.is/yuw89
archive.is/Zawzc
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
tsumino.com/Book/Info/26675/1/dont-stop-adachi-sensei-fakku
archive.is/glu0C
outsidethebeltway.com/iran_heats_up_obama_goes_for_ice_cream/
exhentai.org/g/1000138/38513334d5/
glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Patriot-Outfitters-Guns-Reviews-E1345370.htm
web.archive.org/web/20151214022458/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/features/how-the-kitkat-became-a-phenomenon-in-japan/
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/701-Tuttle-St_Manhattan_KS_66502_M79627-41325
change.org/p/video-game-journalism-outlets-please-publicly-display-with-easy-access-your-ethics-policy-statement/c/82913570
rileycountyks.gov/DocumentCenter/View/13924
archive.is/23RsR
archive.fo/8TG2q
archive.fo/QoKrc
nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/159995665167/almed-and-dangerous
archive.is/ONOF8
nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/160462885677/schooled-by-old-school-combat
archive.is/1CtSO
nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/160591108187/dungeon-crawling-for-dubious-contentone
archive.is/eq85u
archive.is/7OU0M
archive.is/iFDSu
please
archive.is/vEy1S
archive.is/CFcdQ
sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.de/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html
archive.fo/WJjOW
archive.fo/1laJH
archive.fo/OfSpM
archive.is/OPLf9
exhentai.org/g/1063224/72edf6ac99/
github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/issues/393
archive.is/FCWG6
archive.is/DeTBm
archive.fo/JgsrK
archive.fo/I1Tkr
archive.fo/t9Fzt
archive.is/MxcKs
archive.is/TPPPj
archive.is/Gychy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for flat breasts < Fat Breasts

This looks like a good bake.

Not first for daughterly benis, therefore sage.

OLD BREAD: archive.is/o7g8C

OLD BREAD:
archive.is/o7g8C

OLD BREAD:
archive.is/o7g8C

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system

First for Asuka.

Owo whats this?

that previous thread was glorious. Those christian bale/batman posts, that weird ass reddit spacing guy. I know that Holla Forums has a lot of weird users, especially in the fighting threads, but god lord that kf thread is horrible.

lewdgamer.com/2016/06/17/your-waifu-why-she-is-shit/

I want to cum inside 43e6c8's boypussy

archive it

Fine, fine
archive.is/g969W

Stop shilling this site, archive or GTFO

MIDORI

What the fuck is that!?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I'm sorry I asked.

Was the old bread overrun by asshurt Holla Forums commies or something?

archive.is/JFrJl#selection-1064.0-1070.3

This fits what we are seeing in general right now.

You have to leave.

user, come on, how long have you been online, for real ?

Remember to rape 2hus.

Archive or GTFO

Congrats on picking the right person for France, pity we where to stupid over here and gave the world Trump.

Bitch, please

You're not from around here.

That's beyond bait right there, user, at least you could've tried
Also, calling Macron "the right person" holy shit, I mean Le Pen's a loser cunt, sure, but that's no reason to start sucking just any random dick

Shut up namefag, archive everything or get the fuck out.

why didn't you archive it right away? Everytime I share a link here I do not only archive it, but I also share a screenshot for those that don't want to click that link.

like this:
archive.is/CWUUU

Abrupt suspicion is not the right thing for me. Give it time. Call it the psychosis of "ARCHIVE EVERYTHING" symptoms

Well I usually put the shitty news sites into archive category. That one didn't seemed to be a clickbait site which demonizes people with the most ridiculous claims that a moron can think of.

If TD didn't do anything why are goons so perpetually asshurt about it? Why are so many people beyond the GG sphere calling out bad localization?

Check mate goons.

archive.fo/TPgHQ

You don't learn unless you put in the effort. Education 101, you reinforce things. Hear, see and write it yourself; then work on problems using that. Its easier if you get someone to do the research themselves because the effort put into researching it will make you remember it more than if someone just tells you. If you do tell people, then you get them to apply themselves in other ways to learn it.

Bayonetta, but of course they'll complain about fanservice or muh sexism

archive.is/FBQzT
archive.fo/ZI8Rq

I can only hope that Polygon will run out of money soon.

archive.is/jaJew

Our "friends" from DiGRA says hi!

Never forget.
archive.fo/hPpvv

The only jam that Venezuela needs is to jam a spear up their commie dictator's asshole.

that whole article is bullshit and racist at the same time. Lefties do this all the time, they try to help foreigners, but only end up calling them retards. Same as with voter ID.

Also their shitty arguments
Learn english motherfucker, I did it too and it worked out well for me. Or even better, stay in your own country.

Why is it ok to post Vivian but not Gilda, what the fuck. I only did it because of that. You don't even know what avatarfagging is.

i guess the artist was to opressed to get educated on how to draw

Oh, I'm going to love this.

Jesus, when I screenshot sites I decide whether to use png or jpeg. I never get anything above 5MB.
Png is better for text and flat colors. Jpeg for rougher images. You can also lower the size by changing the quality and compression when saving it.

someone actually reported you and since we have a few cases of avatar fagging plus "muh icky plebbit-tan" some mod simply went fast on the ban trigger

First time reading that.

Is this what it was all about? The journos got old and decided to have a mid-life crisis, and cucking our industry was their outlet because they were too poor and pathetic to get sports cars and younger girlfriends?

TD did exactly what it set out to do. Seeing how goons react to it on twitter is proof enough.

no first for benis but rather worst taste, therefore sage

But Bayonetta isn't a mom, unless you count taking care of her past self as being a mother.

And to think archive.fo/TDsG9 has a ton of ideas for a good Golden Axe style beat 'em up that I don't have the skills to make real.

>jaJew
Pottery. Also, where's Vivian? She should be front and center.

Fucking Cuckchera.

Bayo 2 you can play as her mother Rosa, and she's awesome.

My eternal nigger. Rosa was the greatest.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

Wow, it's almost like they want us to do their job.

Has anyone in the thread ever been identified as the Vivian poster? No? Then no one is avatarfagging as Vivian.
But you are.

If only Rosa had a shitton of costumes like Bayonetta. I find myself switching between white fancy dress Bayo and Rosa almost constantly.

Speaking of doing journalist's jobs, the DF-twins' birthday is coming up in three days.

Every fucking time.
He was likely referring to "assault weapons", which IS a political phrase due to the US federal assault weapons banned and how they defined them

Cooking Mama is pretty heroic

I really, really like how the Idolmaster girls, and the Cinderella girls look.

I've never even watched the show.

who is the father

Gildafag has been around so long it wouldn't feel like a proper GG thread without him. Truly, if gildafag disappeared, GG is dead. I'd say the same goes for marche honestly. And acidman, and even Val. We may argue with them and may even dislike them personally I'm indifferent but having them around shows that the same faces are still here. It shows the "health" of GG in a way.

Don't forget about post-2007 ESA CEO, which wanted to "diversify" vidya, to make jobs for his daughters. They didn't even wanted to.
ps. I forgot that faggot surname.

You're pathetic.

Adding to this, as much as I hate goons and shills and the such, having them come around every so often and desperately try to shill the thread or board in general, pouring their salt here like it's a repository, also kinda shows the "strength" of GG…in a way. Does that make any sense?

Gallagher

they told you in the first game it's Bulder, You can play as him too, from before he was a bad guy.

They forget that Dizzy is a mother.

Having a sense of community with certain users is e-celeb worship, sure thing fuck head. Whatever you say.

*Balder

she's also 3 years old

That Mario nose was triggering me so I changed it for something better. You are welcome.

Thanks

Yes, it does.
Someone has that image about shills with senator armstrong from MG:R ?

I wish you could play as him in the story mode and not the weird co-op online mode.

It would be cool but if they were to let you play as Balder and Rodin in the story mode, but they would need to rework a ton of the game. Jeanne and Rosa work because they just skin swaps. Really well done one, but still.

It's funny, the artist of the official cinderella art is a woman, she also drew the original idols, azusa, Iori, Hibiki, Makoto and the others.

Scamco release her of the job once a better artist for the original idols appeared, they however told her that they were making a spin-off along with Cygames, Cinderella Girls and they recommended her to draw the idols there.

The rest is story and now I wonder how much does she laugh each time she sees her wallet since Cinderella Girls shares, most of them belong to Cygames instead of Scamco.

You know user, YOU could always provide an archive for them it takes less effort than spergposting about it
Plus Lewdgamer is alright. (Still its good to archive everything just for the sake of it but that's besides the point)

Who the hell are you quoting?

Who are you quoting, user

GG is strong for many reasons, but one of them is the fact that we don't need the namefags, the tripfags, the e-celebs.
Sure, they can be useful, but GG influences them, they don't influence GG.
That's the difference.
We can't be copted because there are no figure heads to convert, each individual within Gamergate is responsible for their own thoughts.
Here, Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself!

A person was mean to Acid so the mods deleted his post, it was the one asking for an archive of a link but in a mean way.

Not sure how that even happened
mobileposting is a pain, must've copy-pasted some other post on some other board

My posts were not deleted.

Why are you posting here instead of being with your mother, user?

Pity, I thought the mods followed up on the report.

No, user, the 9891975 post must be at least a fucking year old. What are you even talking about you idiot.

I still can't figure out how a channel about music videos turned into the cancer it is now.

Are you speaking about MTV?

Because hell, they fell down hard.

I though mods deleted the post because I reported it, but I was wrong that op was just a Nazi and pasted a Holla Forums link
>>>Holla Forums9891975

I think they got me,I can't think of any vidya mother heroines except for Bayo.

Being a vidya dad hero is comfier.

Yeah, just saw that niggress video about the word cuck and I'm wondering how long would it take until they go bankrupt already.

I'm not saying e-celebs/namefags are important or necessary, there's just certain people that are in every thread, kinda like how these are in every thread. Or this . Seeing these just tell me "all is well" in a way. Seeing a gildafag post or marche pop up and someone tell him he's a furry kinda do the same thing. I couldn't care less about them as people, they've just become a part of the threads structure, to me anyway. Although, I'd argure that marche or gildafag or so on hardly count as e-celebs. They're just shitposters who either namefag or get identified due to posting habits.

But by "defending" gildafag and then contnuing this I've compounded the problem and I apologise. I don't intend to derail.

Isn't one of the overwatch characters a mom?
I guess they would know if they bothered to check the character bios instead of arguing about who is a tranny.

She's a young mother.

Do they need to be Heroes, because i'm sure they're are plenty of cool Vida moms.

This?

jesus, this bit.

There's plenty of Vidya moms. You have to know where to look.

If they actually played vidya they'd know that. Shame they just spout whatever drivel makes them feel better.

yep.

Too painful to see without a comentary.

archive.is/OwPk3

They further prove that they don't play videogames at all with articles like that.

i don't have the will power to watch that, can someone give me a tl;dr

Didn't Hinawa sacrifice herself to save Claus and Lucas?
Not to mention the moms from the other Mother games, pokemon as well.
Free heals, anyone?

Why do these retards talk about nazis and "punching nazis" as if they were still a thing (they are not) as if they were living durinh 1942? Do they like they saying that so they can feel entitled on their non existant crusade against an imaginary great evil?

Didn't the Daily Show hired her for proving further to the humanity of how infinite the concept of disgust a person or group of people can cumulate?

She fucked your entire team

Then maybe they shouldn't be going around telling everyone "Ugh! Educate yourself!" when saying how oppressive things are

This. While I sometimes fault us for not doing more outreach (cleric work) to retain people who were disillusioned or burning out, some degree of keeping identities at a distance has proven to be a good thing. We had people like Draiman and Devi Ever try to personal army us, and the closest we got to being co-opted was by namefags who had to post anonymously to shill their own side. That was gaming the system, and they still failed in the end.

I feel the same way. Seeing familiar waifus and shitposts just makes the threads more comfy. You know everyone is still here.

I miss Kyasubro.

They play the victim from the start.
Show off that sacred, bleeding heart.

outdoormanstore.com/Outdoor_Man_Store/Outdoor_Man_-_ODM-TV.html

They are using GG Memes

It's one of the results of post-election syndrome.
The hatred towards the people that voted Trump has risen to such status that lunatics are trying to find a way to justify of punishing people that defied their reign.
So there came the re-usage from antifa violent behavior. Person doesn't agree with your views = nazi = bad = it's ok to punch

Trust But Verify dates back to at least Reagan and the cold war, user.

videogames were a mistake

also

let's check who got it

Trust but verify is an old Russian proverb, iirc.

The leaderless nature of GG is what keeps it alive.
You can never break the hopes of every member, and so long as one of us is around the movement can never truly die.

This isn't simple autism.

This is full neglet or even something worse.

That's what happen when you medicate your children for being children, america.

Why is a site like polygon talking about moms?
I thought motherhood was patriarchal oppression?

I'm seeing some compilations and I just saw a full american cowboy defending freespeech against a leftist mom wanting to kill Alex Jones because "he brainwashed her son".

It is pretty entretaining. Is there anything new that show people finally fighting back against this cuckery?

Pretty sure this is what happens when you DON'T medicate your children. And spank the shit out of them for being a retard

They literally have nothing else to talk about

why do these retards act like the KKK is still a thing?

Now that E3 is around the corner I thought of something.
I remember back when Zelda: Twilight Princess was announced and everyone lost their shit, does that even happen anymore?
It seems like every announcement now a days is met with stale applauds.

I bet he post about punching nazis.

Ugh, educate yourself on intersectionality shitlord.
Married moms are part of an oppressive patriarchal system, so being a single mom is a sign of being a stronk womyn. At the same time being a single mother means you've been opressionraped by a man in the past even if she got the load from a spermbank because spermbanks force womyn to rape themselves to have kids. Womyn are always raped and oppressed by the patriarchy!

Does the article portray mostly of married mothers or single mothers?
And here's your answer.

That comic is good but it kinda falls flat. The half dragon thing is more tumblr SJW than Holla Forums nazi. The message still fits though.

They just want shit to complain about. I'm pretty sure there's a list of vidya moms being used to call out on their bullshit.

I think they still try to get that kind of thing going with paid audiences, but the audience has kind of developed an understanding that the hyped products aren't going to be much. Fuck, I remember the hype for Skyrim, and that was not really worth shit.

A year ago or so the KKK in pennsylvania had a state wide rally. Literally all the klansmen in pennsylvania went. They arranged for a gazebo in the park to stage their rally. Every klansman in pennsylvania amounted to about 6 guys in a van. Hundreds showed up to counter protest. They got chased off and one of the klansmen got stabbed with an american flag. The KKK is basically a dead organization and all the swastikas and KKK tags showing up at universities are all hoaxes.

I think it's just a symptom of there being nothing left to fight for. When you see the types that go nuts about the KKK and nazis and shit, you can tell they have nothing to live for, nothing to brag about, no accomplishments. But if they fight the klan and near non existent inequality on twitter, they can go to bed feeling like brave heroes.

I never gave a fuck back when MTV was popular in the 90's, but this is another reason to not watch TV or any of these cucked networks.

A lot of it is from being burnt on hype, but also how news is distributed. Sometimes big news doesn't get announced in packed theaters on a stage. It's hard to get that huge pop like you used to when at best you can only compile reactions from streams on youtube. Think how much people reacted with Smash news drips and something big like Cloud gets announced and how the audience would have gone nuts seeing that reveal.

Then again, Sonic fans packed in a con…

I don't think so at all. If you're recognizable, it's safe to assume at least 50% of the thread wants you to kill yourself to be free of your posts. I mean, seriously, you think anyone is gonna miss my faggot ass if I kill myself tonight? The way I see it, even if people generally like you, assuming they still want to see you shoot yourself through your mouth with a high powered rifle is safer than getting too comfortable with yourself and becoming an actual, colossal faggot. It'll drive you to not be Val-tier

You speak truth but don't kill yourself user. I don't want anyone here to kill themselves. Being user, I won't be able to miss you but if I knew you did it I would mourn your death.

Not even kidding.

Someone said gookanon killed himself. If true, that really fucks me up, holyshit. I hope he's ok.

Nah he made a post in a previous bread, someone probably screencapped it.

He said he'd kill himself if their election went bad.
It did.

How bad?

He posted as a spooky ghost gook also known as a spook

Gook user is still around. He made a post explaining his thoughts a few threads ago.
Things aren't as bad as they could be in worst Korea.

It's now official. He will forever be known as Spookanon, posting from the korean afterlife.

To me it was probably the least worst of the bad candidates but gook user was really scared mostly because he really was not sure what the candidate would do.

I would miss you user

I think what he meant was

I say that because something similar happened to me, though on a smaller scale

because le epic Bob Dylan guitar scribble

That was Woody Guthrie

really?

I can't believe that hot mess happened nearly a year ago.

…then is it okay to punch a commu-
blocked

I found the Jojo reference.

It really is just a list complaining about everything. You can't have absent mothers, surrogate mothers, bad mothers, distant mothers, dead mothers, mothers as a game mechanic, or any others. It's really a shame because having more mom focused games could be super cool and Polygon is a blog with a lot of reach but instead of anything constructive they get up on their soap box to shout down everyone else.

My favorite dad experience was the intro to Dragon Quest 5. You're on a business trip with your dad and you literally have your hand held while he takes you around. He's older and wiser than you so he's good at dealing with people, he knows the way of the land, he has access to high level magic, and he's so strong that he can take out most enemies in a single hit. When you're playing the game your dad is everything you aspire to be as an adventurer.
And as a kid you do run off and go on adventures or get yourself in trouble and it makes you feel like a big cool hero yourself when you purge the demons out of the ghostly castle or bring springtime back to the fairy kingdom. But then you're back on the road with your dad and he's still effortlessly plowing through monsters and keeping you safe and healing your wounds after every battle. You go back to feeling like a little kid and with your dad you're invincible.
All these experiences with your dad come to the crescendo when he dies because you know first hand that he's this invincible warrior and he'd be able to stave off the baddest dude in the world effortlessly if it wasn't for the fact that you're being held hostage. They even talk about the last time they fought and your dad wrecked them but then he throws away his weapons and takes blow after blow after blow getting beaten into a bloody pulp on the slim chance they won't decide to kill his son anyway. And then the game starts.

I would love it if there were more cool mom games out there if they were even half as good and portraying parenthood as DQ5.

What about vaccinating your children?

What is this arousal I'm feeling in my hearth?

Why nobody love dads in japan?

I don't understand

fugg

archive.fo/TnwP7

…but the russians were communists.

Remember that Mama from Doki Doki Panic was one of the main playable characters that's trying to save her kidnapped children. But they wouldn't know.

And now you have an answer. Those are oviposition dildos from Bad Dragon, designed to give you the feeling of having silicon eggs pushed into your anus because that's a fetish or some shit.

If you want to know how I know this, porn. Lots and lots of porn. I'm trying to cut back on it.

For fuck's sake Joss.

This cuckery is over the charts.

I don't know why I thought it was Dylan

I fucking love that mom character.

She's just too cute

Did anything interesting happen at the trump hollywood star protests yesterday?
I saw wrestler Jesus from the HWNDU stuff on stream for a sec but then it cut out.

tl;dr: He's glad Mom didn't live to see Trump as president.

Of course, that also means she didn't get to see Obama as president, Racist Whedon!

Doesn't that shit hurt?

If you can fit a dragon dildo up your ass you are already way past that stage

The LN.
frozensama.blogspot.com/p/okaa.html

I mean I understood the twitter post, I'm just baffled that someone would even write that. I know it's the buffy guy but still

here is a slightly better version, for future references.

There are few heroic mothers OR fathers in video games because adventure means you have to go on your own to places that are unknown, and parenthood is the end of adventure.

The child becomes curious, learns about the world, becomes an adult and settles down. This is the basics of what a life cycle for humans is.

There's plenty of men and women in games, and now they're going after mothers because they couldn't attack us on women not being in games. This is what is called "moving the goalposts".

Probably because they are off working so they never see their children.

Might be a Mandela Affect type thingy.

Reddit is very homosexual today. This shit was on their frontpage today.

Also not enough hot dads in media

You provided some nip learning, so it's not so bad.

Gook-user is fine, he would kill himself if the megalian won but she didn't.

You know incestuous mother/son /ss/ is quite common in Japan.

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/out-of-japan-mother-love-puts-a-nation-in-the-pouch-1508595.html

archive.is/nVreA
archive.is/yuw89
archive.is/Zawzc

I assume it's not hetero porn?

Probably because mom can't get any dad dick so they resort to fucking their son.
Every japanese problem boils down to the work ethic.

Ironic, isn't it.

That is one hell of a way to make someone hate the villain. I know the mom was plot important in NWN2 despite being dead, but generally story heavy games, particularly RPGs, follow the hero arc. So things like family tend to not happen until the epilogue because you would need to lug around your entire family into high risk areas. Kind of. A lot of games do like giving you a fort, or a home or whatever, but generally you play as one or several psychotic hobos.

Give me the sauce boss

I'm ok with that third option in the second picture.

I was a dumb fucking degenerate from the time I was like 11 or 12. I would've loved to be a japanese kid with a cute sex-starved mom.

That remains to be seen. IIRC he said "if they choose to". The key point is more to do with how it sounds like nepotism the closer you examine the quote. There is no need to start a broken telephone game. The key point is aside from possible nepotism, is that if his daughters did not want to go into vidya, well thanks gallagher, you shat on the industry you were supposed to represent and defend, just to get jobs for your own family that they -may- not even wanted.

And if they did want to be hired thanks to his connections, that's pretty much nepotism, and they'd already be tainted with "great, it's a family of the boss's hire, so it's double the work for us, twice the blame, while they get all the rewards."

Just find tags that are Incest, Mother and Shotacon. Yuuki Ray and Agata are artists that specializes in this kind of hentai, so check them out.

It's at least consistent.

if yes, fuck off about titty armor

if yes, you are allowed to whine.

there you go

Agata can't draw faces other than this very same teen one for all his(her?) female characters.

not unless you're a woman, but Bad Dragon clearly caters to gays since a girl can get right fucked up if she sticks any of that shit in her vagina, and most of their gimmick dildos are based around anal shit anyway. One of their most infamous is that lube application dildo, that shit's for asses, not vaginas.

I've checked what they sell and it's all gay shit when you think about the mechanics and the whys about it.

If it was this one they would still whine because there would be no women on the battlefield.

Of course they cater to gays. Their main markets are furries, Holla Forums and /k/.

Being a mothercon that's not Japanese must be suffering.

Doesn't surprise me too much if true. There was a study on manga reading habits a long while ago that pretty much found the SS genre is financially supported almost 100% by women.

All the women (actual women) in all of the MMO guilds I've ever been in have created "slutfits" or "slutmogs" for their characters. Turns out they like making their character look sexy because women like sexy things too. Those pictures are bullshit.

And if there are, they'd whine that they're not overpowered.

I will require the sauce for the first one for scientific purposes

Agata still gets me. I love the hentai Agata did about a shota's three older sisters being his substitute mother.

Didnt know that game had women units, do they have greater impact on morale when they die?

[fish noises]

Sort of, not when they die though.

No, but they raise the moral of other troops around them.
Basically the same as peasants in a fight, though.

If I remember correctly, I think they just demoralize enemy units faster. So if you paired them up with something else and went hand-to-hand, you'd end up routing the enemy unit by sheer emasculation.

Reminder that all Asari are practically women and all race mixers.

wouldn't be surprised they support cuckolding/ntr also.

Sure you did, are you british by any chance?

I never had any sexual attraction to my actual mother, and her now residing in an urn likely reinforces that. My brother was closer to her than I, so maybe his feelings are different, but I won't ask.

I'd actually like to see someone break down the numbers and find me how many games actually have chainmail bikinis and slutplate armor, because in my experience it's not that fucking many. One might even say it's a nonexistence problem outside of Korean MMOs that do not bend to American standards.

I know WoW had some.
That's about the only one I can get from atop of my head.

Some, but not all, and the worst of them were cleavage armor and boob windows.

PyRomirezzz is a 10/10 name.

But the first graphic on the chart is unquestionably the best. You should have the freedom to dress like a refrigerator or a sexy barbarian if you want. There's nothing wrong with the "non-sexist" options but it's pretty boring in an MMO, where dress-up is the single most important/profitable feature of the game these days, if everyone walking around looks exactly the same.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

give me (You)s

Classic and BC has a lot of bikini armor. Unfortunately women who want to create slutmogs have to wear that blurry, low-res stuff because Blizz has long since gone full SJW and decided how women ought to be able to dress their characters

2D != 3D.
I'm a siscon but I'd never fuck my actual sister.

I also doubt there are a lot of games with those armors, people just love to bitch about shit. I doubt even the op who posted that shit can name games with armor like that. Hell, reddit is probably gaming journalist tier, e.g. they play games on their phone and think they know the entire game industry.

And I am a vidcon, that is vidcon not vid-con, nobody refers to vidcons as that unless they are grandparents that do not actually play them

Pretty much this. Also, who on Holla Forums remembers Mama-chan?

some girls have a thing for creampies

For the love of god, source!

Please post more or tell me where I can find the rest.

The rest are posted here. Mama-chan is a Holla Forums character.
>>>/ara/510

Jeez dude.

I don't get it

You have to pay for it to see it on Fakku… I'm downloading all those magnets given by Holla Forums and /g/ to see If I find it out.

I can't wait for Joss to tweet his suicide note.

Bless you, user

You wouldn't.

It's been a while since I've heard anything about this webcomic.

Is still doing some good futa on male?

am a bit reminded of some foreign shit occurring on father's day and pundits saying Obama was too busy having ice cream with his daughters.

Also dear God, there's tons of Obama ice cream pics on google

LWND is back in Sadpanda, you know what to do.

Which one and what's its name?

Inevitable article on how Trump two scoops make a mockery of the Presidency by comparing him to Honest 1-Scoop Barry in 3… 2…

This was on CNN.

Don't stop, Adachi-sensei

What flavor was it?

And BBC did an actual fucking segment on Pepe being "killed".. We're living in the weirdest fucking timeline.

Salty

What a petty asshole.

These should really be sorted correctly into folders before being dropped on easier to reach services. Fakku can't say shit if they're renamed as something else.

Thank you.

SALTY

Once you download them, they have a readme that tell you the doujins with their names

I still maintain that female armor should be made to fit the character.
I have just as little of a problem with a female law-enforcement paladin or nameless rank-and-file soldier wearing near-identical outfits to their male counterparts as I do with Amazon and Sorceress from Dragon's Crown.
H-game armor that's just a cupless metal bra and open-front panties still kills me though, but that's more because it combines the worst facets of both nudity and clothes-wearing than anything to do with realism

Salty.

Though strictly speaking, if it was anything EXCEPT chocolate, then fuck him.

Tsumino usually has some Fakku stuff up if you enjoy browsing online instead of downloading.

tsumino.com/Book/Info/26675/1/dont-stop-adachi-sensei-fakku

LOL

They are sorted.

If they just keep slandering him for the next 4 years, all that's going to do is insure he wins a second term as President.

Bless you user

Salty with sour cream

Sea-Salt

I really want to download this but i'm afraid of finding guroshit or some other gross stuff.

user, it's Fakku…

some rant about Colin Moriarty by Louis Le Vau (whoever the fuck is that)

I have never posted there, do they have shota on loli?

You forgot

Who?
Who?

Is a market of just Vanilla and they are also the responsibles of the great porn purge and the reason we hate Daiz with passion.

Fakku is the ultimate moralfag vanilla H-site.

the faggot that started the "gamers are entitled" and that recently got thrown under the bus for a joke he made. He was part of that pozzed group called "Kinda Funny"

It's ran by an American turbo jew, what do you think?
Avoid the site like the plague.

It was vanilla
They were eating chocolate cream pie.

Mass Effect 3; gamers are entitled man.

*huff*
*huff*
So how about that Star Citizen?

E-celeb who had to quit his youtube channel business for making a joke on international women's day.. and now he's making twice as much on patreon for shitty political commentary and history videos.

Louis Le Vau is a Sargon wanna-be who does commentary and response videos.

*Blocks your path*
It's still never ever status
*Vanishes into the shadows*

Is it too early to shitpost?

I want to ask something about romans.

archive.is/glu0C

No matter your favorite flavor, it all comes back to the glory of simple vanilla.

I thought lemon was more Arian than vanilla.

mostly because it is whiter.

It's a slow Ara's Day thread, ask away

All I could find in the first few pages of searching was this
outsidethebeltway.com/iran_heats_up_obama_goes_for_ice_cream/
Seems like a nobody blog to me; s'the closest thing I could find to pundits
If they actually did, that'd be incredibly autistic of them tbh.

That depends on how its made and where you get it from. Some of it is really white while others are about the same color as a lemon.

Either way it tastes like shit

I prefer Pralines 'n Cream

so what is chocolate?

Pure coincidence.

Shoot.

So is there any word on the quality of FE Echoes' localization yet? After Awakening and Fates it seems obvious that it'll be shit this time too, but I haven't heard a thing about it outside of the retarded alcohol hysteria.

We're going to shitpost our way into the fucking warp at this rate.

Lemon ice cream is shit though.
There's a reason every fucking ice cream worth a damn has vanilla as a flavor

I just saw a video about how there was no fat people in the Roman Legion and they needed an hourglass wraist because armor reasons. So roleplaying big buff roman soldiers in RPG games would be inaccurate?

Only a nigger would say that.

Vanilla used to be my favorite ice cream, but I ate so much of it I can't stand it anymore. I can only ever eat it mixed with other stuff like bananas. My favorite ice is milkish ice.

NIGGERS!

ALL OF YOU!

Kill Yourself-tier at worse, Meh-tier at best. I mean, if we're talking about eating just chocolate ice cream by itself, you should probably stone yourself to death

I can't remember if it was Blue Bell or Mayfield, but one of them makes some awesome if hard to find pure Lemon ice cream. The other is trash. Choose Wisely

They were just trying to standardize the soldiers to save money on standardized equipment by not having to have a tailor fit said standard equipment to each soldier.
BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY

The alcohol thing is weird because alcohol is still in the game just cannot be used by units. However it was also changed the same way in the Japanese version so it probably is something else, most likely they could not get it working properly because only people of legal drinking age were supposed to be able to use it. Honestly I think Nintendo actually listened to torrential downpour and are not going to censor in localizations anymore. Instead they're just going to make the Japanese versions just as safe.

That was mid- to late empire though, right? I'm pretty sure before that they had a long time where soldiers would buy their own armor and equipment.

I see. And did auxiliars also have an standar roman armor or were just wearing what they could get by themselves?

Romans had a physical standard just like we do for the armed forces. I don't think your average rank and file troop would be built like a bear. Maybe some of the generals did

The highly organized nature of roman infantry combat required a good deal of homogeneity in the ranks.
I.E. not too big, not too small.
If you were a real fatty, though, they probably wouldn't let you in.
The hourglass waist thing sounds outright wrong, though.
Look at pic related.

They should push this more. I wanna see the articles of white supremacist vanilla ice cream made with white power milk.

Coffee is my favorite ice cream flavor

Vanilla and chocolate are both plain by themselves. They need toppings or something else in them.
Häagen-Dazs®'s chocolate chocolate chip is pretty good for something simple.

Was the alcohol drinks in the original FF Gaiden on Famicom? Was it also due to legal ages for drinking different for everywhere in the world so they didn't want to have to tinker and specify each potential soldier that might be affected?

Also, take it from someone who once worked scooping ice cream. Chocolate is a bitch to scoop. It gets stiffer faster than any other flavor or ingredient. The taste also tends to overshadow every other over time.

Pretty sure the auxilla brought whatever they had, but they still had to be able to fight as a team, so they probably had similar physical standards to the legion

So… I guess bear people would be allowed in the legion? how about in other functions in the Legion army just because they want to serve the empire and get the full rights of a citizen?

Have you tried cappuccino Ice Cream, It's boner inducing.

Yes, the post-marian armies tended to be decently standardized.
Before that, though?
Most ranged units like velites would have done with what they could aford.

The alcohol thing is a stupid thing to care about because it's not in any version of the game, and you just have hysterical fools believing it's localization censorship when it isn't.
And censorship isn't the problem in this scenario, I am wondering about the quality of the localized script, which was shit in both Awakening and Fates.

Lemon ice cream is fucking garbage. If you compounded it with some other fruity flavors, it would be a pretty good addition, but by itself? Absolute poppycock. Vanilla is the king of ice cream flavors because it's the base flavor of other good combinations AND it's good by itself. Vanilla ice cream is like the Strawberry Pop Tart of ice cream flavors. Perfectly sweet and versatile

eww

I once had coffee ice cream with little donut bits in them. Was okay, but I'm sure it would have tasted better had it been from a better brand.

Don't forget the issue with that outrageous Season Pass pricing along with amiibos. It's damn close to the sticker shock of Fates

This is why you stop at two scoops of ice cream.

Only a barbarian non-european beast without tolerance to citrics would say that.

Lemon icecream is a delightful and delicate flavour that tickles your tongue and heals your stomach. It mixes the acidness with the sweetness and send you to heaven.

Shame on you all.

Whoa get a load of this nerd

Is it pregnant?

It'll probably be as bad as Awakening since it's 8-4 but not the Tumblr trash that Fates devolved into.

ingestion of semen does't get one pregnant, user also he's a tranny

This is nice bread

They'll never stop being asshurt

Was next, discuss the azimuth reading regarding the use of a mortar?

to be fair, Bill Nye's cartoon probably meant to go that being cis white straight etc. male is sooo plain. They always go on how white men are boring and bland and no culture whatever.

Yes, especially once the home peninsula became lethargic and hedonistic.
Bigger guys also tend to be stronger, so you can understand why integrating them would be productive.

Ironic, since Western culture == white cis male culture.
Or they're rejecting the West.
what's the fucking alternative?

That's was my doubt, because on one hand you need a standarized army, but on the other hand, who can say no to the fucking giant in front of you in the registration office?

Don't forget their
LITTLE
WHITE
DICKS

Harlots and charlatans, the lot of you. Lemon does not make a good ice cream flavor. It's like you've forsaken the true purpose of ice cream itself, the soul of its cold, soft goodness. How can you sleep at night when your very souls are so tainted and backwards

Cookies n cream and Moose Tracks coming through
Pecans and chocolate shell syrup also makes everything better

exhentai.org/g/1000138/38513334d5/

There is nothing more pleb-tier than cookies n' cream. It is the normalfags and redditors flavor.

I denounce thee, yee filthy barbarian.

The lemon sorbet came before any of those vanilla and silly flavours and was the perfect dessert after a big meal, good for digestion and to clean your mouth.

Go back to 9gag and take your Meme Cream flavor with you

That's not real ice cream though.
Is it?
I'm not 100% on whether or not sorbet uses dairy

Could be worse. Could be Mint Chocolate Chip

Are you clowns taking about lemon ice or something else that is actual lemon ice cream?

glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Patriot-Outfitters-Guns-Reviews-E1345370.htm

Did Cole get fired? He was manager their and the time of the review saying he was out is when revolt found out and contacted his work place.

I can't say that one in specific. Any coffee flavor is good. Though the brand/shop quality also has a small effect.
Funny, I just looked up the place I eat ice cream and found out it's local when I was thinking otherwise.

Mint chocolate chip it's exclusively for people who suck dick. The only make I've ever met who likes it was gay.

the real deal

I like mint chocolate-chip.

The own name sounds disgusting.

Who wants to play a game of names?

Can we have a serious talk about people who eat Mint+Chocolate flavored anything? Can we just round these people up and gas them?

The thing is I have been living under a rock for about a year. I saw things starting to tip down into a steeper slope just as I stopped reading popular culture and watching the news. I didn't think it would be this steep. I didn't think we would ever go this far this fast but things are just speeding up like mad. Watching it go as intently as Holla Forums and such do, it mustn't seem as bad as it really is.

Coffee with a chocolate swirl is pretty good but nothing will beat a high quality vanilla bean icecream.

That is not a flavor, you're just dropping shit into it. If dropping shit in ice-cream counts as a flavor then I guess sprinkles are also a flavor

Addendum: This is true.

I'm on a diet, please stop

Goddamn I want to try that True to the Blue

The sorbets were ice cream before ice cream was ever a thing, before some faggot thought about putting the milk of a cow in the snow to make milk ice cream.

I pity you.

web.archive.org/web/20151214022458/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/features/how-the-kitkat-became-a-phenomenon-in-japan/

I bet a Muslim made this list

nigger you fucked up

Pure degeneracy

Look at that lemon.

That's whiter than anything in the list.

Since we're on the subject, where does gelato sit? I only sampled it years back and the mall with a gelato stand near me closed down and was bulldozed

You mentioning moose and chocolate in the same post triggered my PTSD user.

>teachers back in pre-school would give us kids chocolate balls rolled in cocoa and called them "moose poops".
>some times they'd hide it under bushes and trees on special occasions and let the kids scavenger hunt for them
>go on fieldtrip innawoods one day
>mfw the retarded kid finds actual moose shit and starts eating it

Wew laddy I bet you can't drink Milk without violently shitting through every orifice of your body either, you fucking untermensch troglodyte

Whoops, didn't notice there was french vanilla and vanilla as separate. I'll change the category title back. If anyone actually feels like contributing to keep changing it.

Good food for true Romans.

Welcome to the Equilibrium period fam.

Gelato used to be quite light and noble until fags and metrosexuals hopped on the train en masse. You can't eat it now without looking like a hipster

My grandmother still lives in an area with lots of Italian immigrants whenever I visit her I go to the cafe and get some gelato. Place is run by an old Italian man who barely speaks English. Nothing hipster about it.

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/701-Tuttle-St_Manhattan_KS_66502_M79627-41325

Looks like he might of sold his house to.

so Italians are hipsters?

I bet you're the same people who always post "water" in the gayman fuel threads and sage

Hipsters be damned, nobody's getting in the way between me and lemon sorbet.

just play it cool, if you don't make direct eye contact it will quickly return to it's original habitat

Here we go again.

I bet those kids sucked each others dicks too
>Friend sits out in her back yard one hot, summer day
>Lives in the hills, so view of her neighbors is obscured by land and thick trees
>This kind of privacy allows her to sit and try to soak up some sun naked while eating a sea salt ice cream popsicle(Well, almost naked. She was wearing a short shirt but no pants or pantsu)
>Just chilling, enjoying her ice cream with the warmth of the sun and the taste of the sea in her mouth
>Her concupiscence has a hair trigger, so feeling the air down there made her randy enough to want to rub one out real quick
>In the middle of her fap (or schlick, I guess?), suddenly gets a crazy idea
>Fucks herself with her popsicle
>Literally ravages her manko with a salty popsicle
>Said it felt amazing but resulted in a yeast infection

The moral of this story is go fuck yourself.

change.org/p/video-game-journalism-outlets-please-publicly-display-with-easy-access-your-ethics-policy-statement/c/82913570

The moral I got from that was before you fuck yourself make sure it's with something safe.

No, but City fags with flamer lisps and plaid shirts taking their other faggot friends down to the nearest gelato place and faggin' the otherwise nice establishment up is a problem in the US

Mint in general is an abhorrent flavor

The shills have descended now that we've discovered the truth about Aryan Ice Cream

ggrevolt did nothing wrong

To any of you poor anons with mutilated penises is it true you require lube to masturbate or have sex?

That and grape flavored anything

PS1 | Submitted by Cole Lamberson
View Original Intro Movie!!!

This code lets you see the Original Japanese intro movie to this game. The movie is much better than the one you usually see, and hints at the elaborate storyline that was removed from the game when it was brought to the US. To view the movie, go to the Title screen where it says "Press Start" and hold down L1, L2, R1, R2, Then press start and select at the same time. The movie will then play. It's really cool!

Telefund

Telefund, 2007 was a great success, with a total of nearly $9,000 raised for Physics scholarships, due to the excellent leadership of physics major Jason Tackett and the dedication of our undergraduate physics major volunteers: Asma Al-Rawi, Cole Lamberson, Melissa Perez, Aaron Pung, Zack Warren, and Ashley Wheeler. Faculty advisor Larry Weaver has played a major role as well. Thanks to all of you for your hard work.

Why you replying to me? I never got the tip of my dick Jewed off.

rileycountyks.gov/DocumentCenter/View/13924

Cole Lamberson got one Vote in the 2016 Election in Riley KS where he lives, did he VOTE for himself to be President?

death to tripfags and namefags

what triggered revolt so bad?

I've never needed it for masturbation; never had sex though. I didn't even know it was particularly necessary or helpful. I've probably utterly lowered the sensitivity of my dick permanently. That or I've just been fapping too much.

gelato?

Completely untrue. In fact that's so untrue I'd never even heard of it until I started browsing imageboards.

shills probably eat mint chocolate chip ice cream

I have no idea. Probably the fact that they have shit taste when it comes to ice cream.

Also when did PewDiePie become so based?

Not at all.

Marche was shitposting on Holla Forums earlier today which brought us a couple shills

When the wall street journal slandered him too many times.

please tell your furry e-celeb to stay off our board

Shock Holla Forums is revolt

Also, I see that Frank still manages to have a look that screams "I'm a garbage human being."

I'll be completely honest, I always ignored him because he looks like a faggot. Also he is swedish so that's another reason to hate him. I watched his first video back then when the wsj shit started and he seems like a okay person.

How ironic

He used to make shit videos like playing horror games then faking Jump scares and crap like I don'y know when he changed his content from that, but lately his videos aren't so shit.

I really hope that's isn't Frank's sauce

I think he somehow hit rock bottom when he was interviewed by kotaku back in 2014, where he said he was more "mature", doing less rape jokes and editing out offensive stuff from old video titles. Then around the same time as Notch he somehow remembered he has fuck-you-money and stopped giving a shit.

it's not the first time John shows up with protein stained clothes

Are you niggers unironically talking about ice cream or is there some coded ERPing going on?

That seems like something I could see being an okay translation won't know for sure though.

I remember seeing a webm of him playing Five Nights at Freddy's 4 and just looking so dead inside that he just did not react to a jump scare. It was probably a little bit after that.

I was talking about lemon ice cream and why it is the best and truest white man flavour.

Typos and babbyspeak. That's a great start.

I remember there being a mild shit storming a while ago when he made a video saying he was fed up with pretending to be retarded.

pls no

I don't think that's how they talked in this kind of setting

Happy mother's day.

Pretty much. No matter where it falls on, it's bad either way.

lol, what the fuck was her problem?

archive.is/23RsR

I don't think they had men with pickle fetishes in that kind of setting either, but look what happened…

Play more with the layout. As it is, you're just choosing icons and fonts.

This can't be true.

This can't be journalism.

icecream

Either we're turning into what we are fighting or something is really, really fucked, and I doubt the I'm the only that's noticed.

embed related

Yeah, it's kinda fishy tbh.

leftypol is hilarious they are so easily triggered on their board.

This is going to be fun

Being raided user.

You know why lemon is the best flavour? You can't mix it with chocolate and it is white like whiteness itself. Vanilla is the flavour of the cucks, which could easily be mixed with chocolate because they lack of will and a citric life.

is iridium a good web browser?

the game is releasing worldwide at one time right? It doesn't release in japan first.

I don't know why you think that, but Echoes came out in Japan last month and releases in the rest of the world next week.

Shit like what he's pulling just chaps my ass

At least you all kan find your favorites. Its inpossible to find monkey buissnes.

Speaking of violent shitting I think I caught a stomach virus. Send help, or painkillers for my stomach

Joss Whedon acts like he has a bomb in his brain that will explode and kill him if he doesn't shit on Trump once every 12 hours.

The threads have been getting slower and the shitposting has increased. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't part of the latter, but the former also makes it so the actual shills aren't drowned out as fast.
I also believe there's a possibility we have more newfags in this thread than we'd think compared to first exodus anons, so knowing about the older procedures and mannerisms isn't as common as it should be.

We have more newfags because of TD I believe.

the answer is no

Joss looks like an even smaller Pat from Two Best Friends and directs best when he's off on vacation and everyone else fills in for him

Don't kinkshame me, pls.

It's chromium gutted out as much as possible of google shit. A couple years (?) ago people caught it phoning home but the dev said it was a leftover from some debugging shit he was doing and then quickly removed it.

They have electricity Chechnya???

there is not enough male on futa and i'm sad

wait, wasnt the Chechnya think because people on charge are kinda muslims?

YES

I'm justa degenerate.

I want bara or strong men fucked by small cute futa aroused and in need, the big men having the role of a parental figure conforting the needing futa girl.

Tweet at him "quit haiting on muslims you islampobe.

NIGGER THEY'RE FUCKING ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS WHO HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WARS TO SECEDE FROM THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
So, yeah, fucking Muslims.

It's old news.

are lefties living in a alternative reality or something?

All right.

Has someone made an altered version of this with the hurdles in Trump's lane AND HE'S STILL GODDAMN WINNING?

I'm no designer, but I like the middle one.

Chechnya is 95% Sunni Muslim, including their president and all their high-ranking government officials.

How else are they gonna deal with the gays?

We kinda prefer him staying on your board instead, since that way he is distracted from the thread

Why would someone shock the gays before throwing them off a building?

Raiding has been on the steady increase user; plus I can't contribute to TD since I can't buy P5

Would you prefer After?

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There is no need for that, that picture is already a perfect example of how fucked up the lefties are. Mainstream media was against Hillary? "The System" whatever the fuck that is, is against Hillary? This picture is prove of them being fucked up. Everyone is on their site but they still see themselves as the victim.

I don't know what you're talking about.

my point is that there is no need for a edit of that picture, it is perfekt the way it is because it shows how wrong the lefties see the world.

We are all niggers in Canada, black, aboriginal and white.

The boss.

BBC
And I'm not talking about the news station

Don't worry, Trump will build a will in the north too to keep the snow mexicans out.

archive.fo/8TG2q

Big brother is watching you.

The exact opposite, actually.
I had my benis jew'd and lube makes sex and masturbation less stimulating.
A real shame since I can only do anal.

Especially if they live in Quebec.

They don't, but their mind makes them percieve the world differently than we do.

Try to think about the future, we are facing some hard times. They will watch us all, they will have blackmail material on us all, in like 2035 no normal person will be able to turn president. The cia will eliminate the people they dislike before they can even become a serious danger to them. All the media is already owned by lefties.

He watched you a few years ago, and now you can see what he saw.

archive.fo/QoKrc

Americans never surrender your guns, you may have to save the world. and in bizzaro america aka canada muslims are more aligned to wanting american freedoms than white canadians, to bad the country is going to become neovenesuella with a chinese dictator before too long.

Current collection of cards.

Where do you live? In my city it's about the same.

Nitori cuke, kisume bucket and yamame web should be easy and make 2 momiji, 1 normal and 1 ohaiyo

Nova scotia, I am just observing the news every so often about bill m103 and how muslims think it is stupid.

FYI Chocolate is not naturally "Black", it's only "Black" due to food coloring. Also fun fact that Cocoa pods and Vanilla flowers come from Mexico, Central America and Columbia.

So its another thing they appropriated

The time it took to type the first half of that tweet might be the longest Bob's ever gone without thinking about Burger King.

I keep forgetting to ask this each time but what is up with Suika's background in the dark version? There's a few off-color rectangles in there.

Okay. I live in Edmonton, and while some Muslims are lefty as fuck, others think it's stupid here as well. Depends on who you talk to.

I can't believe I used to like this guy. Well, at least somewhat respect him. Read an article he wrote once where he claimed that his opinions as a film critic shouldn't be taken as gospel and that they are prone to human mistakes, which made me think he was alright at first. Shame he doesn't extend that opinion over to politics.

Indeed.

My brother likes him. He says Bob doesn't come across as he does on his twitter in his videos.

It's a hex. The real deal's here.

Well we can only be so glad that some of these faggots don't act like their Twitter attitudes in their actual work.

I still think Whedon is a good director, but FUCK HIS DELUSIONAL POLITICS

Does this shock you still?

Overwatch isn't successful because of it's multiplayer is good it's successful because of it's marketing. Those shorts are like Disney movies. Their more fun to watch then playing the game is.
I actually wish they're was a singleplayer because the characters have decent banter before a match starts but it's pointless without a real story to put them in.

This is true, his videos aren't actually that bad.
Some of them are heavily tied to his politics, though.
Like his god awful Suckerpunch review and general converage of GG.
Trust me when I say Bob loves his feminist analysis.

I had some fun with his movie reviews before he started shitting over everyone in his The Big Point shit, when he started shitting over nerds and using a fucking fat nerd Animaniacs picture without any hint of irony.

Referencing the "why does antifa hate trash cans?" meme and acknowledging that colored people can oppose the left side of history?

Shouldn't they have tried to hide that?

very nice

Bors shows his lack of understanding by characterizing everyone who is against "antifa" as Nazis. I don't like how they shut down lawful gatherings, even if I disagree with the gatherings themselves.

Not to mention, it's fucking Blizzard. They can sell anything on name recognition alone.

Borz is a webcomic version of bob, someone so desperate to be seen as "a good guy on the right side of history" that he will act like a blithering idiot and remove the freedoms of others, damn the concequences.

what, why?

Because Bateman obsession.

Unfortunately, he has more credibility than Bob, but not by much.

Both would end up in the same place if communism occurs. In a lineup with the "facists" waiting for their bullet. Their reward will be that they get shot first.

Ah okay, thank you. These have been great so far. Might print some of these when i get mine reprinted.

Pic related?

I would wait until the collection is done before printing. Some things need a minor fix like their contact number.

I mean why did he make one of the "Nazis" calling out antifa black instead of a cishet white dudebro like SJWs try to pretend all their critics are?
And why mention antifa's habit of attacking waste disposal receptacles which at this point has turned into a Grandma-on-Facebook tier maymay?

If you want to make some propaganda why not hide the embarrassing parts of your ideology?
I realize that SJWs might not understand that "bravely kicking the garbage out of a dumpster" just makes average people laugh but I don't understand why they'd make one of the "white nationalist Drumpf-supporting literal neo-nazis" in their propaganda a black guy.

Is there a single piece of evidence that shows that Trump won't do this? Remember, he picked an extremely anti-gay running mate.

I was planning on doing that anyway. I get reprints every month or two so it's not a big deal if you update them down the line and i get an older version printed.

I hope he does it

could someone edit this as Hydra Cap & replace spencer with Bors?

Same reason he made captain america an anarchist antifa commie despite hydra being canonically, if I recall, nazis then commies both.

If they took their time to edumacate other people, they might have avoided Trump. Tough luck.

Sensitive Joss Whedon is a shell of a man numale.

They will never learn.

Whedon can make good movies, he just has a shitty attitude. Give credit where it's due and realize many people who create things you love can be shitty people. Same with the inverse Rob Schnieder seems like a bro

Wasn't that the Comic Book guy from the simpsons?

I got bored and ran out of shows to watch so I started agents of shield and holy fuck did he go overboard with the stronk wymmin kicking 2 meter tall giganiggas asses. There are superpowers for fucks sake and most of the women dont even have them

But also remember that things like movies are a team effort and unless you were watching every step of the way you have no clue who did what in the project, aka the person who gets the credit may not be the person who deserves it like shitface.

Let's be honest here, he's probably used both.

I'm pretty sure Agents of SHIELD is more in Jed's hands, not Joss's.

True. The only director I can think of that I am 100% sure is responsible for his movies being so great is Neil Breen

I dont know man, his name is all over the credits and joss always had a boner for the whole strong women saving the day theme.

Good thing video games > movies

How come video games don't have highly-respected critics like Roger Ebert, then?

Tell me about it. Persona 5 and Nier Automata are way more interesting than anything released this year, and there's still the Vanquish PC port to play when it is released. I always wanted to play that game, could never find a copy.

Because HA! YOU ACTUALLY THINK GAME CRITICS PLAY THE GAMES THEY REVIEW??

Indeed, but he used the animaniacs guy particulary for the fighting game public. It was the start of mysoginy in gaming.

I didn't watch the animaniacs much, not sure what character you are talking about.

Let me guess, it's from the "Please Please Get a Life Foundation"

Neither do I. But I really like her.

Also postan these new cards with the new layout format.

I think it was more the fat guy reclining while typing with his toes. God dammit, I know I have that picture somewhere.

Good morning! Do you smell what the The Rock is:

Cooking?!

I see our friend George dropped by.

Just my luck to run into the world's one impolite Canadian. Whatever you want to say about GGHQ, at least we never let a dog-fucking furry be the mouthpiece for our board.

Reminder that the guy who said there would literally never be a statue of a critic would be correct if Ebert were excluded. He was one extraordinary man.

I guess I don't, which is funny considering I'm straight as a bendy-straw.

Months ago, Treehouse opened a Tumblr blog that lets its employees semi-anonymously talk about their work, like playtesting knowledge they abuse for their personal playthroughs, or the challenges of arranging content ratings and localization.

Fire Emblem Echoes gets a near-simultaneous worldwide launch this week, and they've made a few posts about it:
nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/159995665167/almed-and-dangerous | archive.is/ONOF8
nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/160462885677/schooled-by-old-school-combat | archive.is/1CtSO
>Project lead admits they didn't play the series before Awakening, the vast majority of text dialog in the game has voice acting, weak jokes
nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/160591108187/dungeon-crawling-for-dubious-contentone | archive.is/eq85u
>Screenshot of alcohol in a dungeon, literally blogposting about how thorough the ESRB checks need to be, weak jokes

MY ANGER HAS ASCENDED BEYOND
I DONT EVEN FUCIKIGN KNOW
WHY HASN'T THE FIRE EMBLEM COMMUNITY LYNCHED THESE FUCKERS YET

Because most of them are too happy just to have a new game.

I'm probably the world's biggest Grandiafag, but when Grandia 4 came out and was such a rotten abortion that it killed the entire series I still didn't get mad at GameArts. I was just sad the series I loved so much went to shit.

I'm not an FEfag, but I imagine the feeling is the same for many of them.

Ahahahahahahah faggot nigger our leftists are as rude as yours and twice as 2 faced and arrogant. The only rare canadian is a nationalist anglophone native who refuses to live on the preserve and get gibs.

Any chance you live near Toronto? And do you own a hammer?

I have been reading his reviews on several movies, they were so great. He also talks about liking films with visible tits in them, simply because it's god's greatest gift

Wait, I don't see any explicit admissions of her saying she didn't play anything before awakening in this post
There's some implicit implications, but nothing beyond that.

As much as I respect the man, I really wish the Hipster Clique would stop dick-riding his legacy to the point where they readily admit that they want video games to become identical to movies, just so they don't have to conform to the different criteria of what makes a video game good.

Jesus Christ, Josh.

I only have to show moderates these tweets to make them hate you josh. And you are wrong, you legitimize people by silencing them, thats how gamergate got many of its sympathizers, as did bernie and trump. Then again, you lose in debating them too so you loose either way.

No and yes. I am just laughing at you for buying the stereotype of canadians.

Dude this is beyond pathetic.

Did he just make a StarCraft 2 firebat reference?

They really don't like it when anyone commits wrongthink.

Hes admitting indirectly that they will lose either way without violence, the sign of stupid people.

Because awakening brought a bunch of newfags. People like to blame waifufags for the degradation of the community but their wrong. Thanks to awakening allowing you to play shipper with the characters, the tumblr shipping crowd came and shat up the community.

The only way you would legitimize "nazi" by debating them is if you had no principles and your arguments are shit

Life is sour onii-chan.jpg

Good critics are ignored because they are impartial, that means you can't push an irreleant view that activists like..
It also takes critical thinking, it's more work than worth, you can't do clickbait, you can't get bought out, dudebros have to read details they don't care about, or rather, you have to analyze something that the majority of people don't give a fuck about because they don't actually think games are a meaningful high form of art

No prior skill with strategy games + "falling in love" with the series after trying Awakening = Started playing the series at Awakening.
Getting their ass handed to them by Fates is the icing on the implication cake.

I think he's well aware that he's full of shit, even if he won't admit it. After all, why would they reject every single attempt at a dialogue in favor of "let us preach to you what you can and can't believe," even going so far as to say that they need to actively silence their (key word) vocal opposition?

Actually the last time I met some Canadians was in Colorado. I was staying in a nice hotel and I was outside pacing and thinking about some stuff I had to do the next day.

Some guys were sitting around on one of little balcony-enclave things on the second floor and randomly invited me over, handed me a beer, and we all sat and talked til like 3am. They were fire fighters in town for some big meeting thing with their 'Murrikan counterparts. We traded cigarette brands, got mildly drunk, talked a lot of politics, and had a great time. Total bro tier fellows.

**I was amused that you guys actually do the "Eh?" thing at the end of your sentences. That is adorable.''

I don't see anything (inherently) wrong with starting at Awakening; a lot of people can start at a shitty place in the series and still learn appreciation for the best games in the series as a result of games like Awakening. I had more problem with her not playing the older games, which isn't necessarily shown there.

Any possibility of that last archive ending up in a FE infographic?

Archives:
archive.is/7OU0M
archive.is/iFDSu

I met some Canadians doing some contract work on something at the company I work for in south Illinois. It was through one of these Canadians that I learned that a giant spacecraft was harvesting energy from our sun, yet NASA and whoever else in the media didn't find it important enough to flood every news station with the story.

Exactly.

You met the uncommon canadian then, not a rare one though. Most canadians are still 2 faced though. That said it would have made sense if he was from a rural area, less shitty personalities there and we love sharing beer, weird habit. And eh is a newfie stereotype, and not even a common one there.

~AWOOOOOOOO
PROGRESSIVE

I remember this.

please use archive.is/sciencetech/article-4001140/Are-aliens-harvesting-energy-sun-UFO-hunters-claim-evidence-star-lifting-Nasa-images.html

Nobody ever explained wtf that was.

I getcha, since that's the case with me. Awakening reminded me to try the freebie Sacred Stones they gave to early 3DS adopters, and I kept going from there.

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF, ACID MAN. YOU KNOW THE RULES.

archive.is/vEy1S

archive.is/CFcdQ

FUG :DDD

Which is the best Fiyah embull
My opinion of your worth as a person will be determined by your answer

This is only one real and old example of /ss/ and the rest is speculation, some of it pure psychoanalytical.

>sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.de/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html
>Japanese society is inundated with fantasies of incest…, yet information on the sexual abuse of children in the home is scarce. "at the start of the 2000s," Japanese law "[did] not recognize incest (kinshin sokan) as a crime…unless rape or indecent assault ha[d] taken place (a difficult thing to prove) and the victim [was] prepared to press charges (which is very hard for them to do)." Thus, it would appear that "consensual" incest, … was sanctioned by the legal system. Furthermore…Japanese law stood mute regarding sexual activity with boys…..
I'm not seeing a lot of easily verifiable material here and I don't feel like going through the rest. This sounds like a meme.

Sauce?

Well, that is weird. Could be something ejecting from the chromosphere, or could be an alien sucking plasma for later use. Not energy though.
If it's the latter we better leave it well alone, because in order to do whatever it was doing you'd need technology so powerful and so beyond our own they could probably wipe us out just by scanning us.

Yeah. Apocalypse now also referenced starcraft2. :^)

Pretty sure that's what one of the Apollo astronauts said on his deathbed confession. That we had met these aliens after the lunar programs and atomic bomb testings had gotten their attention. The quote was something like "it's a good thing they weren't hostile, because their technology could wipe out human life on Earth in an instant." But while not hostile they didn't like us and view us as a planet full of psychotic ape-men who need to STFO of their galaxy until we evolve some more and chill out.

There's an X-tier theory that the real reason Russia and the US made enough nukes to flatten the Earth ten times over was as a Samson option to ward off any future invasion. We'd leave the planet so irradiated there'd be nothing to conquer. YMMV.

Also, while I like pic 4, the Picasso tier shit they do with mouths pisses me the fuck off even more than when you can clearly see someone's eyes and eyebrows through their hair. It's not that fucking hard to draw a proper anime mouth from that angle.

S-shaddup user.

People don't actually say Eh here.

It was a rough hax collaboration with another user, the background was iirc actually a subtle pattern and not a solid color, so in the black background version the rough hax marks showed more prominently.

Thankfully user here has the fixed up version.

>It's a hex. The real deal's here.
I can not confirm or deny that. :^)

https:[email protected]/* *//on-leaving-the-sjw-cult-and-finding-myself-1a6769b2f1ff

Try being an animation fag who has long since lost his anger when jaws do not move and smiling when the jaws do move in anime.

Lose the glasses if fashion, get metal or under rims if needed.

I deem this acceptable for now.
You really should take the time to educate yourself about our lord and savior marcus though.

This is actually, true. The 3d and 2d promo shorts they have are good, to the point I'd watch them if they have an actual miniseries, using those exact art styles and quality. Not G rated though, because that would make it suck donkey balls. Minimum pg 14, or just slightly below R rated.
Current day blizzard seems to have given up or lost the ability to make good single player games.

He should know, that's exactly how his puppet rose to relevance.

Josh is right for once tho.

archive.fo/WJjOW

Why spend resources and energy on a well fleshed out single player campaign when a shallow moba-like multiplayer game is enough to entrance normalfags and redditors?

Sprinkle some lesbians and autistic pixy dust over some characters to appease the Twitter/tumblr crowd and you got an easy money printing machine.

Youngfag here. Blizzard used to make good single player games?

SO LONG GAY NORKS

Thanks for putting these into a graphical list. Copied to my machine.
-I want to find Marissa a snazzier hat or logo.
-I wasn't sure if Remilia's back tat wing logo would look good scaled down, but it looks pretty good.
-Flan's, I think I like the other logo. I don't mind the one on that list, but I think I'd put a solid color fill in the crystals on the wings or something. Similar to Remi's.
-I think I missed out on the Ran Yakumo and Junko full size card.

Thats for the Russian who called him a "cyka blyat" and told him to "uninstall DOTA fucking noob."

Did that fat idiot try to poke the bear with his shitty missiles? The country who could wipe out china and they are only slightly friends because communism and 'fuck america'.

Tell me about Kimmy, why does he launch the missile?

archive.fo/1laJH
archive.fo/OfSpM

They used to make games that were balanced for single and multiplayer. Now they are only balanced for multip

Medium links finally got fixed?

archive.is/OPLf9

Xbone is a console for normalfags!

normalfagS!

Any antifa who play xbone must love the rich.

Sad but true.jpg

Yes. Look up their early histories if you ever want an interesting read. Some keywords to look for, Condor.

Clever girl.

It's worthless… Oh and "leaked"

I wonder how they got that living arrangement and income data. :^)

Just saw that myself. Must think califag xbone owners= all xbone owners. speaking of xboone and blunders, my friend who fell so hard for destiny that he bought it twice on the xbone is not geting the second game. Hes learning.

At least he is learning just watch out for him to buy a ps4 with Destiny 2 since it will have more content. Be a good friend.

Boy, you'd think he would do the opposite, considering that China is starting to get tired of his shit.

Just saw an hour long video of Kraut and Tea about how horrible people SJWs are and I'm wondering if those bastards will get what they deserve by divine justice.

Reminder.

And there's where the misleading statistics come from. Why couldn't they just be honest like Nintendo was about the Switch?

If he buys a ps4 its for bloodborne, hes burnt out on destiny and know me and thebother ps4 owners will probably not touch the game I only got plus for a digital sale since it was cheaper to get it for the further discounts than not. But I doubt he will buy one, what I have to worry about is him buying a switch and not waiting for a decent library and price cuts.

Oh, and this.

Meanwhile Trump's response is basically "hey Vlad, you gonna let fat boy push you around?"

Countdown until Russia joins the "Fuck North Korea" coalition?

I wonder what gook thinks.

I can't help but wonder what kind of games Kim Jong Un have in his stream library.

A bunch of VNs probably. Maybe even fujoshits VNs. :^)

wew Holla Forums found out where Aids Skillrex works >>>Holla Forums9912682

Nigga go jewgle this shit. Everything older than WC3 from them was great and worth playing for sure.
Diablo definitely gets memed around the internet for having a meme story/plot that's nonexistent or a shell for hacking and slashing, but I found 1's story to be fantastic if you were willing to talk to the townsfolk for every quest and understand the context on your own. Its like Dark Souls (as cliche as that sounds) in that regard, in that what you put in is what you get out but I digress

exhentai.org/g/1063224/72edf6ac99/

ARE YOU WEWING ME?

Well if everyone including his own allies are already ganging up to replace him, instead of waiting for his noose in a spider hole like Saddam (who still got the rope for all the trouble he went through disarming his WMDs), he might as well accelerate his nuclear missile research to take down as many of them as he can with him.

OH FUCK HES A BRONY
>>>Holla Forums9914480

Diablo 1 was dark souls before dark souls was, dark souls I guess. :^) But yeah, before the WoWified D3 came along, the first diablo was iirc, the ARPG that just nailed that dark gothic atmosphere really well.

I shouldn't judge bronies, but I can't help it. That shit is too cringey for me.

GitHub created a new "code of conduct" generation page, it defaults to Coraline Ada's "Contributor Covenant".
Coraline is also a dedicated anti-GG and, predictably, was also part of the "punch people I disagree with" trend on Twitter after the Richard Spencer assault. It turns out calling for violence against reporters, even for "giving the Nazi air time", is against the guidelines of her CoC.
A GitHub issue has been opened on her repo calling for her expulsion under said guidelines: "Violent maintainer should be removed from project" github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/issues/393

Hes a brony and likes 1 of the 2 easy choices. texas redneck who works hard and would have a /fit/ body if human or classy white slut pony are better

I always got the butcher as the first quest for some reason.

Archive that and if github has rules against violence archive that too!

this is fantastic

WEW
Hoisted by >her own petard. Altho judging by the pics, >she's a big target.

Yes you should

Kill yourself horsefucker

Issue archived: archive.is/FCWG6
And yes, it would appear GitHub does have a rule that "while using GitHub, you agree that you will not under any circumstances […] incite violence towards any individual or group": archive.is/DeTBm

Only making the observation that they cant even into cancer right. They half ass everything.

If you guys like Diablo 1, allow me to recommend the Record of Lodoss War ARPG on the Dreamcast.

Its Diablo with excellent plot, animu feels, and horrible at times voice acting. I absolutely loved it.

Spread it.

Is the unpozzening getting nearer?

just in case she deletes that tweet
heres archive
archive.fo/JgsrK

HER TWEET WASN'T ARCHIVED

archive.fo/I1Tkr
archive.fo/I1Tkr
archive.fo/I1Tkr

wew lad

I think we need to start posting
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
Again. We are getting sloppy, and thats when we get cut down.

He's invoking the 'far right' meme, but still, fuck this hamplanet

What's the point of archiving some loser on twitter? Nobody cares about them.

It's e-drama nigga, srs biz

Mainly if github applies a double standard and ignores shit as they cover tracks. Better to have the archive and not need it than need the archive and not have it.

Request for next bread

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING EDITION

Replace pre-100 shitposting with constant reminders to

ARCHIVE FUCKING EVERYTHING

I caught up on the newest cards to date.
These aren't bad, I will say remember to not "hug the corners" too much. The practical reason is if these are to be printed, always leave a bleed or margin area, iirc for most biz cards it's something like 1/8th of an inch. For design reasons it starts to resemble that "don't do this" example, where all the info are put on the 4 corners without much hierarchy or flow.

-design idea and concept rambling incoming-
Sometimes you'll hear contradictory sounding ideas. Like don't put things in the center, or always put things in the center, don't hug the corner, don't be afraid to put things off center. Some of it sounds contradictory because imo sometimes it is not explained very well or incomplete.

-Don't put things in the center, unless it is central for symmetry, or the thing you put on the center is visually interesting. Because people's eyes tend to go in the center for focus. So if you're going to put things in the center, make sure it's worth looking at or very important.

-Don't hug the corner. For practical reasons such as margins. Think of it the same way as putting a light switch, or a door knob. Those things are put near the sides for practical reasons such as easy access for use. But they are not put right on the edge of the wall or door panel. There is a margin area where the mechanisms or functions need that extra space. And so it does not look visually cramped.

General concepts to remember.
-Really drill the basics, learn the formula, without becoming falling into 'formulaic'. When you are playing around with a layout, don't be afraid of experimenting. Yes the goal is to make a layout legible, easy to read and looking good. But don't get paralyzed by that when you are in the playing stage.

-Start from the basics again if you ever feel stuck. Formulas and templates are just guides. If you really dig design and want to go more in depth, a good goal to have is to become proficient enough that you can CREATE YOUR OWN TEMPLATE. It's not as hard as it sounds. The next step will hopefully help you out.

-Basic skeleton of a template. The dimension or spec of the layout will usually be the first foundation, step 1 of any template. What are the dimension specification, is it portrait, landscape, rectangle, square, other? From there, use a grid. A grid is your friend, it is the scaffolding of your layout construction. Work in black and white grayscale before adding color versions, it helps you see any problems in general, and in tonality.

-The basics and the 4 design principles. These you will always return to and use, it's the meat and potatoes.

Next to archiving we should also bring back
DO NOT REPLY

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: Road to Victory Edition

THIS

How many college republicans are there? I mean, before all this hate turns them to that side

I humbly request that the bread title be
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING EDITION
as per .

Fine, but it will still have a music Video, alright?

Cool.

Saved.

IIRC in sp it's semi random, and in multi\offline he's always there. But it's been a while for me and checking Jarulf's Guide for the answer would be best.

Let's see if I remember the way to defeat him in early levels, iirc stair trapping him. Get him stuck in that 'U', for a rogue make sure you have enough bow to chip him to death, or a fire bow to stop his regen iirc. Same but slower with a warrior. Sorcerors, make sure you have mana potions for firebolting him. Or start hoarding up firewall scrolls.

Are you a parent or just really soft?

You people have shit taste.

Isn't that normal user?

No kidding mayn. When I was a kid I was friggin' spooked by the music. Even the tristram ost would give me a few shivers. Then after my first terrifying death to the butcher I put the game away for a few years, came back to it when I was like 12-14, hit a wall with the warrior, played the rogue, hit another wall after getting farther. Then my computer gave out and I couldn't play the game anymore for another 5-7 years. Finally, this year I built a computer that could run it (all I had was Winjews 8/10 after my old one had given out; it was a shitty laptop that came with it preinstalled) and I finally got through the game as a Warrior. It was good shit but the caves were hard as fuck. Funnily enough hell was also dificult but for different reasons entirely (aside from the blood knight variants). There were legit so many enemies compacted together that you could likely fill an entire cathedral level with their corpses.

Thanks Acid, I'll check it out when I get the chance never ever because backlog
Anything else you could say about it that might make it jump to the top of the queue?

Yes

How about
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLPOSTING, REPORT IT

While I like that pic, it always looks like she's photocopying her ass. Maybe that's why I like the pic.

>>>/out/
t. /mu/

Probably Skyrim without mods.

Caves can akhually be harder than Hell levels, if you happen to draw a really fucked monster combo. Illusion Weavers can really be dangerous if your character is underleveled or undergeared, and gets stunlocked or surrounded by them.

Without spoiling too much of the plot, you do run into several characters from the anime, as well as a certain famous sword.

The game also has optional superbosses that are ass-blastingly hard. One is a dragon that you can meet about halfway through the game that has no stats limiter.

You also get your own home base fortress and minions you can recruit. It was one of my all time fave DC games.

Goddamn, if anything, that game was what introduced me to sexy demon girls. I was only a child dammit!

archive.fo/t9Fzt

Diablo 1 caves theme, nigga. That drumbeat build up, that really fucked up mixture of sexy and spooky, with an occasional sexy moan (the succubis can appear in the caves) and baby cries (baby crying in a place where you don't expect to hear it, always nopenopenopenope.jpg inducing).

D1 succubi bare titties > D2 LoD bikini demons. Not even going to talk about D3, because I have some standards.

Momiji has me stumped.

Understood.
I'm a bit surprise I'm not the only one who wants to print these.

Read

Fuck off.

The ambush by Lazarus and his harem, right? I'm pretty sure I saw that glitch at least once too.

Yeah, that was it.

I fucking want many of these printed up nice as well.
I have to read what her character bio is.

Rambling slightly more about design, never be afraid of going back to the drawing board. While I like that general layout template, there is nothing wrong with playing and experimenting some more, if nothing else for practicing and honing your eye and sense. It really is a skill just as much as anything, there is nothing mystical about it.

Err, forgot to add I think the basic notes on design pdfs has some examples and illustration on biz cards (but can be applied to other project). Re-reading those pages might be worthwhile, I know I still do from time to time.

Yes. Now if you need a serious one try looking for her shield or a japanese maple leaf in a band for a close fascimile. Avoid using the western maple leaf, they are different.

"Making the best business cards in the business for the 2hu u wud fug."

Holla Forums's Holla Forums - We Meme Business(tm)

I'm telling you, this is a sign that maybe the Bateman dubs obsession might be going a bit too far.

wew

archive.is/MxcKs
archive.is/TPPPj

WAF is best.

It's from back when DragonDragon got banned for being such a faggot even ArbCom couldn't cover for him anymore.

SJW media decided to report "Wikipedia bans women because GamerGate!"

Reminder that InfoGalactic is still superior.

Wait, a non-white girl won, but she's against "progressive feminism," therefore everyone hates her?

Holy shit, it's perfect!

inb4 the gay man was me

Still not getting his ads back.

I hope infogalactic catches on. Their gamergate section actually looks decent.

archive.is/Gychy

Hope it works.

What the fuck does "Slay, queen." mean?

Looks blurry.

I don't know if I want another Alpha Protocol from the people still at Obsidian.

Oh fuck no

Please Refresh guys, we are at 681

Like a "You go, girl!" kind of thing. When you slay, it's like you looked really good on a particular day, or did something that made everyone that hates you fuck off.

Every year, people find a new way to butcher this language.

Try one of these two

Nope.

Better?

faggot slang

Ah, there we go.

Its not bad, but thats not a maple leaf, momiji is literally a maple tree.

This user offered some very interesting potential for logos.
I'm going to steal some myself. :^)

If you want, I am bias to the upside down bottom right in pic 1

Fuck Alpha Protocol 2.

GIVE ME VIRTUA FIGHTER
GIVE ME VIRTUAL ON
GIVE ME VIRTUA STRIKER
GIVE ME FIGHTING VIPERS
GIVE ME OUTRUN

I'm waiting for the point when they regress back to caveman grunting

Better?

Don't forget Virtua Tennis.

Lets not have obsidian touch any of those. I want banchou

For a second there, I thought that you prematurely baked.

Yeeeee

That one and the photo looks to have strong possibilities imo. Reading Momiji's bio, a few keywords seems to pop out. White wolf, tengu, japanese maple, patroling guard \ bodyguard, the japanese maple logo on her shield.

I FUCKING HATED VIRTUA TENNIS 4, BUT I WOULDN'T MIND A NEW ONE IF THEY MADE IT FAST LIKE 2 AND 3 AGAIN

Hopefully this timeline will avoid the eloi and morloks story branch.

Save the wolf for kagerou. Kiene is gonna be a pain, moon is not usable since too many use that.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Looking at the hashtag, everyone is incredibly asshurt that she said healthcare is a privileged and not a right, on top of saying that feminism is about man hating.

I don't think direct linking to medium articles matters.

I guess I'm just not on fleek enough to understand this new lit dialogue occuring in the young-uns conversation these days.

He said it on the internet user, not in real life. You gonna get upset when someone types user, /ourguy/, newfag, benis, fightan, grindan, lootan, shootan, boypussy, commies, you have to go back, goobergaber, cuckchan, etc.? He's on twitter and I think he's 4 characters below the character limit.

Same deal as Bioware? Did all the good people leave?