SEGA

What went wrong?

Bad advertising of the Dreamcast in the U.S.

Basically, political infighting between the American and Japanese branches led to weird decisions like tge 32X/Saturn and contracts with two graphics card manufacturers for tge Dreamcast (leading Sega to inevitably be in breach of one of them).

Jews.

That's the biggest fuck ups that I could think of off the top of my head

Japan

Sega was dying well before the Dreamcast. From what I can tell the 32x/Saturn debacle is mostly what did it. Thanks Sega of America, you really are the worst.

It's fucking weird how the Jews lost the console war, I was expecting sonic to fuck up Mario, honestly.
Also, this

Japs Gypped Jews.

Taking forever to release ports. Watch them fuck up again by ignoring a port of Anarchy Reigns.

Now they are the jews.

Anarchy Reigns I would be shocked if it gets a port, the only way I can even see people playing it is if it went Free 2 Play since the singleplayer was an afterthought.

BECAUSE YOU FRICKIN FRICKS

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN
THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Nothing?
They keep making great games, and started bringing older stuff to PC as well.
Did you see that 60 fps vanquish trailer?

It was the nips and Bernie Stolar being a prick stopping Japanese games that were fucking good, from going to the the US market because muh quality control, and they surrendered the market to Sony and Nintendo when they abandoned Saturn and went to their graves with the Dreamcast

Thanks I needed that laugh.

I remember reading they launched the Saturn into Europe with pretty much zero advertising that most people didn't even know it was released.

32x.

Tom Kalinske tried to tell the indignant Japanese side of the business that softward would drive hardware sales, that doing this shit without the advertisement campaign that Tom did with Sega Scream and Sega does what Nintendon't pretty much damned the system.

Sony did a better job at Sega's game of allowing whatever on their system, which helped speed Sega into the grave, Sega actually stayed the same and made games as mediocre as they always had but now that they weren't the main spotlight of the platform their games were releasing for so the mediocrity of these titles became more apparent. Outside of good acquisitions, like Atlus and Creative assembly Sega are the same company they've always been, painfully average at best, and industry defining standards of shit at worst.

You're either uninformed or have shit state.

Please, inform me.
I swear to god if you try to use a Sonic or Total War game as an example I will die from laughter.

One of the few properties left that has an ounce of creativity is the Yakuza series, Sonic is for autists.

YOU CAN'T SHUT ME DOWN WITH YOUR ARROWS OF LIES