E3 thread

What are your dreams and realistic expectations?

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jake_Howard
reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/6a6bwk/dmc_5_rumors_compilation/>>12563795
archive.is/0mAnO
archive.fo/cbbPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A terror attack or massive fire killing everybody.

Well, I guess he asked for your dreams…
But does that have anything to do with E3?

Everyone who attends E3 getting killed will improve the industry massively.

New trailer for Armored Core.

Multiplat.

a heaping pile of febreze-scented garbage

with a giant happy face in front of it

For it to be completely overshadowed by the anniversary of the pulse nightclub shooting.

I hope for more cringe.

More stupid shit to laugh at with Holla Forums

Bump

The only thing I give a fuck about is Bannerlord, and the turkroaches better have a release date ready.

Why must they be so secretive?
Its fucking kililing me, I just want to see more gameplay, mechanics and assets.

I'm still bitter about E3 2013

every speaker will be a black woman

Horrible mishaps and cringeworhty shit
Horrible mishaps and cringeworhty shit but with doublechan Holla Forums stream to intensify keks

He failed at that. It seems.

"FUG DRUMPF :DDDDD"
I expect drama. Honestly. Gonna be tasty.
I expect to see more of vid related.

Remember when Holla Forums got hacked and we were forced to see THIS in the first thread.

Shit

ebin

Ooo we could have our own meryl streep

This user gets it. Industry would massively improve if everyone at E3 died.

2Bs tits are VASTLY underrated.

You mean under-graded, they should be 2 A's, not B's.

u little shit

Time to do the threadly thing.
Post one wish you have for E3.
If you get dubs, your wish becomes reality.

:^)

FIRST FUCKING REPLY

That image is a bit lewd isn't it?

What is this shit, youtube tier posting?
kys

I know it's going to suck. So, I just want there to be an abundance of things to mock.

Looks like it should be a promo for breast cancer awareness day. Gotta check for lumps, even though machines should have no fear of cancer.

Wew

There is no way they aren't adding "nothing personnel kid" as a victory quote for the PC version.

>more info on Destiny 2

fuck's sake, I mean >Deep Down makes a come back*

They have to

>>>/suicide/

I want the same thing I want every year, good vidya to possibly be excited for, and bad vidya to laugh at with you faggots

You fuckers can't even channel your rage properly, this is what people mean when they talk about Holla Forums going down the shitter

Sure feels like Christmas in here during E3 I got to say.
Nothing bit newfags and shit taste

God damn mane

Is this year the one where they open E3 to the public? Then I hope there's lots of boooo'ing at obviously stupid shit. Maybe there's going to be some hilarious meme VR shit that will happen, at least it will be a novel way to look retarded instead of the usual. I only hope PC Gaming Show will at least TRY to be SOMETHING instead of being boring ass shit, with the PC being so fucking dominant now in the industry the least they could do is up the quality of the show.

As for the rest, I expect the usual. Sony will have interesting games (which in the end half turn out shit, half good), Microsoft will be all cringy shit and nothing interesting that's exclusive, Nintendo will be autistic as usual with their treehouse stream, EA will be complete unfunny shit, Ubisoft will be REALLY cringy shit with horrible acting and shitty games, and lastly Bethesda will have some interesting looking but still shit games.

The rich kikes at Intel are sponsoring the PC Gayman event this year and they said they have big sized reveals, more so than the last two years.

Seriously, only that one and the Sony one were decent and the PC Gayman one dragged along for too long, at least its slowly improving each year, I'm just expecting more Esports bullshit though coupled with some Total WaWa/Bannerlord gameplay and Seeious Sam 4.

The end of California. Throw in the rest of that coastline and we're really in business.
It'll suck, but shitposting with Holla Forums will bring me some modicum of pleasure.

Why live?

Good joke, have you seen the last two of these awful abominations?

Got the template for that?

I see, well it's good that they are improving. If they really show Serious Sam 4 then watching the PC gaming show is going to be worth it.

Why have the mods been deleting so many of these threads recently?

Because they're fucking templates with nothing but greentext or even a subject.

Mods delete template threads now?
My oh my, maybe Mark and his cocksuckers finally got a brain.

Come to think of it, it lacks a wildcard section. These things always require hackjobs to get just right.

There is always a chance.

I do not now whether I want this or not

For how long did you stop coming here?
This shit has been going on for almost a year.

I chuckled

The constant retarded E3 threads? I saw them last year. That's why Im surprised the mods supposedly finally did something about them.

Carnage and mayhem
Paid mods

danke kamerad

Good games but I know that won't happen
A good laugh and maybe The Best Gamers can reunite again to do another stream, last year ones were fun

My dreams don't matter because the reality is Nintendo will announce more full-price ports of games I already have but nobody else bought, the other two won't have anything impressive enough to make me buy their consoles, and the whole thing's just going to drive me to drink even more. I wouldn't mind if Nintendo announced a change of plans so that online play with the Switch would be free, though. I don't own one because the main games I would want are pointless without online.

why?
Surely this will be the last E3.

I'm hoping to understand wtf this game is

The last two games should have been a fucking clue.

That's not a game.

Didn't Kojima say it was going to play like Uncharted?

dude
i barely fucking understand kojima's other games
you think this will be that different?

ahahahaha

Yeah, I think we can file that under "Shit That Won't Happen". Nintendo already got a taste of that sweet, sweet 'subscription for online play' cheddar that MS and Sony have been gnawing on for years. Their service is a fucking joke at the price point they're offering.

Wow, I get to keep Balloon Hunt for a WHOLE MONTH?! And then you take it back because you have to mine more ones and zeroes out of the fucking Binary Mines for others to get the ROM? And I don't even have to suck you dick on top of the monthly fee? This is the best deal ever Nintendo! Thanks to this, I'm not even bothered by the fact that the dock you made for your own fucking console is so cheaply made that it scratches the screen!

Nice
Ruined

I think he just said he liked Uncharted and the game will take some inspiration from it.

Something that's not complete shit will get revealed. Barring that maybe someone opens fire and takes a few of faggots there out.

Unadulterated shit. Maybe a few yucks at how fucking retarded some things are.

White male sissyfication simulator

I doubt Kojima would let something like that in his game.
His games are political, yes, but he'd never go full "FUCKING WHITE MALES"

Hopes

Expect

These twitter posts perfectly explain how Guillermo del Toro could fuck up a feature film created around the two minute short "Mama" and why he and Peter Jackson got along so well when making the Lord of the Rings films while raping them with their MUH STRONG EMPOWERED WOMYN storylines that took up half of the respective movies they put them in.

threadly reminder that Kojima is not responsible for the vast majority of the script in his games.

Those bits of the fake Colonel talking about 'creating context' in Aresnal Gear? Not Kojima's writing.

Sauce?

He desperately wants to be hollywood.

>Kojima dindu nuffin!

100 bux he's pro Hillary to get dat hollywood connections like a good beta programmed slave that he is.

Tomokazu Fukishima, co-designer of MGS2, but uncredited ingame. also co-writer, and responsible for setting & design research

sonyggers creating some pswitchp abomination to tank nintendopes
macro$hit finally withdraws from console market because they are bleeding shekels

Sony

Microsoft

Nintendo treehouse

EA/Ubisoft

It's going to be mediocre at best. Gaming has gone to shit, even most of TGS has gone to shit.

Why do you get us all hopeful? You know it's just going to be another disappointment.

A new CrowbCat video showcasing the "best" moments and shitposting on Holla Forums. I'm not even looking forward to any games anymore.

Éowyn was always that, but there was no excuse for what happened to The Hobbit

The return of the Schick Hydrobot.
Ubisoft brings back that negress and she tries her hardest to be a memelord again.

Well I'll tell you what is likely to happen.
Every game from your childhood will be getting rebooted but with everything you loved about them being taken out as "problematic content"

This post is pure delusion.

Del Toro wasn't involved in The Hobbit movies. He was slated to be, but later left, before production started.

It would actually kind of surprise me if Sony ever releases another handheld. I don't think they're interested in that market anymore.

No, that is reddit

Nintendo deciding that paid online is stupid and actually start making good games.
It will all be shit, Nintendo will be bad and not in a funny way.

For dreams, a new FromSoft mecha game in a fresh IP, or even less realistically, set in UC Gundam, since they're sticking their toes back in the waters for Western releases with Gundam Versus. Hopefully with a return to the Fed vs Zeon campaign mode and the Zeta UC mode. I'm only just dabbling with Gundam, so it's frivolous to want this, but I'm enjoying the setting right now and want more of it.

Realistically, I expect a fumbling new Armored Core, which although good in a vacuum will be a disappointment to fans and will be of no interest to me because I've failed to play through Armored Core as of yet, and maybe the announcement of their 'weird' project. Everything else in the show that isn't a surprise announcement from a smaller party or a continuation of a middling series that hasn't gone off the deep end is assuredly bound to be horrible, though I haven't really been paying attention to who's doing what. There will probably be at least one more terrible left-field gimmick console addon. Bethesda will have a fresh new bullshot trailer for the next TES and it'll be awful. The usual. Nothing else comes to mind as worth noting but will be equally bad or worse.

Bethesda seems to be holding off on the next TES game and are focusing on spinoff bullshit

Nothing because E3 is a trailer fest for shit that isn't even out or never does.

Shit look at the Xbone, of all the shit they showed of last year, everything but 1 game is either canceled or vaporware.

i cant wait for my friend to have more destiny stuff to nerd out at me. im glad at least hes able to have fun.

Well, in that case, I guess we get double the schadenfreude when the trailer comes out next E3 and a garbage release follows.

Wanna see Sess OD on the bethesda confrence

A proper Metroid anouncement by Nintendo
A 2D side scrolling Metroid made by Vanilla Ware
vid related

i wanna metroid

the original story was a sausage fest the put Lib Tailer in as fan service and love interest to Aragon
the chick that killed the Nasgul sure stinks of Jewlywood jewery
I asked my uncle who (read the books, because i'm not reading them myself) how did the Nasgul die, and aparently he died in the same way as in the movie

i heard something about this trying to be similar in mechanics to the Division, i hope i'm wrong
that said, i'm fully expecting this to be another one of those high budgets visual novels pretentious hacks like Davbid Cage and Telltale games often try to pass off as "games"
Hopefully it'll be better than the Western shit currently in the market, but i'm not optimistic

NO! SHUT UP! TES 6 will be good this time, Todd listens to his fans and they have been very critical of Fallout 4!

user
Buddy
You aren't a fan of the older Elder Scrolls games, are you?
Cause I hate to break it to you
But
TES was never good

I know.

Morrowind was good munchkin sumulator

the only thing i care about is todd

The funniest part about gay ribbon - they never learned the lesson about muslims.

I've never actually seen Todd's family. I know his married and I think he has a daughter.

God damn Todd would be a sexy woman.

Eowyn was treated almost exactly according to the books, including her unrequited love for Aragorn and her killing the Witch-king with Merry's help.
The only big thing they changed about Arwen was having her ride out and rescue Frodo near Rivendell, which never happened in the books.

Morrowind was good. Daggerfall is a meme, but was also sort of good. Oblivion was where things get dicey, but it was still at least an action RPG.
Now things are fucked. I have no hope. I just love Elder Scrolls lore, and want a good TES6. But I know it won't happen. The universe seems to have a law against good things happening.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jake_Howard

I would fucking kill myself. But if i am Todd's son i am probably a dope looking motherfucker and can just forget about video games what so ever.

Microsoft
Sony
Nintendo
>one or two genuine surprises like whatever the fuck Retro Studios has been working on please be another Metroid Prime game or to be extra delusional, a Goldeneye/Perfect Dark ripoff

kek, I hadn't seen that peasant edit before.

i'll actually watch the ubisoft panel this year to see how they manage to fuck up the one game by them i liked in the last 10 years

why is anonymous a pro rugby player

Because I am a pro rugby player.

oh well congratulation on your professional rugby career

What

I'll probably just monitor for #girlwood and to see if Breasts of the Wild girl comes back.

Maybe there will be something cringeworthy to look at.

Thanks.

The cringe will be there. It's only a question of how much.

You're welcome.

Me too user, we all want that, we barely have it anymore
That's our problem, the bad outweights the good way to much and all we can do is laugh like the Joker about it

I just want a nice show, with no shoehorned politics, more new IPs and less secuels/reboots/rehashes/rereleases/etc, more focus on fun gameplay and good mechanics instead of pretty graphics and "touching" story, less jewery from publishers, less dumbing down for broather appeal, i want a hype train that actually delivers, everyone here wants that, but we will never have it and we all know it, so all we can do is laugh like madmen
mfw

the pleasure is mine

Sticky is clickbait, there's no news, Mark is a fag.

Fresh OC is always nice.

Bump

Hopes

Expectations

Holla Forums watches it together and laughs, nobody tries to turn it into 'muh corporation won' shitflinging when it's all lies anyway.

That or in CS3 they can have Rean looking over class assignments and have one of his students ask what it is and have him go "Nothing. Personnel, kid."

She was also a several hundred years late joke about MacBeth. It was earned. Random elf bitches? Not so much.

Her killing the Witch King was more of a nod to how sagas do ironic prophecies. He was also partly killed by a hobbit, someone else who is not strictly speaking 'a man'. RotK didn't quite put this across as well as the books and then every fucker since has just used 'I am no man' without the reference as a feminist statement when it was nothing of the sort.

Same here. Only game I'm looking forward to buying this year is bannerlord, if they release it and it's not shit because of all the red flags. If the wiki is to be taken seriously, bannerlord will have much better world building and lore. They should've went with a bronze age setting for their prequel, but at this point I just want a game.

The only red flag until now has been the Denuvo email which I doubt will be implemented due to the modding capabilities and tools that they're adding to the game.

OC BINGO CARD INCOMING=

Basically I ripped off last year's bingo card since the same conferences are coming this year as well

Intel is sponsoring the PC Gayman one though so half that shit should be changed accordingly.

Waitafucking minute. That's fucking Turkey.

Pretty much this. That and maybe a new platinum game.

No, thats Euroasia

Should have had for Bethesda

Wait is it seriously Intel this year? In that case I do have to redo it

My two biggest predictions : Smash 5 announced, and Metroid Prime 4 announced for q2 next year. However my biggest hope and dream is F-Zero NX.

Good work, saved. Im getting excited already!

Iron age to the early medieval period is the GOAT period though. Personally I think bonerlord will be ground breaking and I cant wait, but I dont think its coming out this year. I DO think however that there will be another beta on their forum like with Warband.

You have shit taste.

UPDATED VERSION WITH INTEL SHILLING INSTEAD OF AMD

Honestly surprising since AMD was the main sponsor for the last two years

Hasn't samurai been wanting to quit for a while now

Nice

Not to mention its art. Camilla was one hell of a fluke, but how could anyone accept the general decline in art direction quality from FE10 to 11?

From the women to the outfits/armor (especially the armor, pics related) to even the models (People liked that SD garbage?), how?

Don't answer, I already know normalfags have no standards.

I need to correct myself–not just the women, all the characters looked worse.

The change in art style was inferior across the board.

Whether the potato samurai works on it or not, we're gonna see a new smash on the switch within 2 years.

The designs in Shadows of Valentia are the best since Sacred Stones so theyre already in the right direction.

I don't care. Is there even going to be anything good?

DMC5

:^(

Expectations are the lowest they've ever been.

That's OK, because the base grading sheet most people are using is one I slightly modified from last year also.

What I want;
>Virtua Fighter 6

What I expect;

God I feel like there be some ultra cringe shit like "Gamers against Trump"

So who is gonna be the one to preach against trumps "muslim" ban? My money is on Ubisoft

-Bonerlord
-Serious Sam 4
-Ace Combat 7
-Total WaWa 2
-REmake 2
-New Platinum game
-New From game they'll probably just show it at TGS though
-New Vanillaware game
I haven't given a shit about Nintendo since the DSi so thats about it.

can ubisoft even afford e3 right now?
they got fuck all to show

What would be more embarrassing, showing up with nothing after ME:A or not showing up after ME:A?

poopie doodoo

the most accurate prediction yet

Showing up with nothing but shit that's in a worse state than ME:A.
Honestly, no AssCreed sequel could possibly get their asses out of their current state.
I'd rather they not participate than try and apologize for something like the tranny in ME:A again instead of fucking up the game and handing important positions to incapable retards.

I just really wish for a decent TPS to be announced. Shit I'd even be fine with something like Gungrave.

My hope is Smash and KH3.

My expectations are Bethesda doing another Vault simulator.

EA, of course. They're the ones last year who took an entire portion of their press conference talking about how they were going to give money to feminist "charities", pretty sure they'll hop on board another similar train to get whatever PR they can.

There have been rumors that a new splinter cell is on the way
And of course they've still actually got to announce Wewuz Asscreed

This'll be the first E3 I miss because of work.
I might still update my card, though, if only to have a decent schedule floating around.
Won't be around to make mp4s, though.

You scared me there for a second
Seen a lot of anons getting serious illnesses recently

Did anyone else buy a ticket to go this year?

WHERE IS HALF LIFE THREE

Oh, wait. It looks like some of the E3 conferences are happening on Saturday and Sunday!
Happy day.

reminder why metroid is dead.

Gone.

They already did user

Apparently the creators of PaRappa the Rapper are working in a new rhythm game so there's also that to look forward

Halo 6 is not being revealed and Bethesda won't talk about TES aside from likely TESO

We haven't heard a peep about AC7 in months. It's starting to worry me. If the game is really going to come out this year, like they said, you'd think that they would have told us the release date by now. If we don't have a release date at this E3, something is very wrong.

Mass Effect is EA, not Ubisoft.

Its going to be cancelled user

Please God no. Just let the series die, it's already a soulless husk. Conviction killed it forever, and Blacklist was semi-competent but still not a proper Splinter Cell game. Chaos Theory is my favorite game, and I want them to stop destroying its legacy.

Don't do this to me.

What do you anons do along side this shit show? I tend to do a run through Baldurs Gate II and or play some old Snes Jrpg like Dragon Quest III.

We cannot possibly go lower than conviction user. The only way for splinter cell to go is up. right?

Does anyone have the template for the e3 report card with the bonus challenge included?

I'm kind of old by imageboard standards, and it has been my experience that things can always get worse.

I seriously fail to see how it can get worse than conviction. They could turn splinter cell into a MOBA and it would be better than conviction.

Well, Blacklist was mediocre but still a stealth game, if you played on the highest difficulty setting. They could absolutely do worse than that, and if they make another game, I expect them to do just that.

I yell in the thread and shitpost r34 of the new games.

I'd be fine if it was another blacklist. Like you said that was at least mediocre. My point was just that we've hit the lowest splinter cell has to go, so maybe something good will happen.

I want to fuck yarny

Read the thread

What happened to him?

Bump

I'm expecting that I'll have a really good time watching this train-wreck with all you faggots.

One of my reportcards. Still making the other ones.

some shit off the top of my head

Also found my old E3 2015 card. Holy fuck was I retarded. Also have no idea what "Dream Simulator" was.

I can't wait to preorder Skyrim 2.

Is it just me or does the female Todd look like Justin Trudeau?

Best one so far

I think the Dream Simulator is that Media Molecule game that they never brought up again after Gamescom 2015.
Posting my report card from last year. Pretty sure this year won't be as bad as last year was, but I'm ready for anything at this point.

I would rather die.
Also, I doubt we'll see TES6 at E3. I don't know if Todd is tired of the series or what, but they keep talking about how it's far away and they're working on other things. Which is a shame, because it seems to be the only thing that Todd's team can do even halfway competently.

What's the deal with that women doing that autistic screeching in the orchestra? That ruin the whole thing for me.

It like Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet but it's more or less a art tool making game I guess.

Just add the seven deadly sins and EA as the Devil

Thanks user.

i tried

i really have no expectations, anything that breaks this mold will be a surprise. Wasn't there word that the LACC was going to be foreclosed on? What happened to that?

movie*

TIME TO SEE HOW BAD Holla Forums's TASTE TRULY IS!

This isn't going to be a good E3

man, gregorian chanting overtop of an orchestra can even make this dumb wheezing bitch sound good

You fucking casual.

Nigger this faggot had hope for that Ghost Recon atrocity

E3 reveal trailers tend to make games look way better than they actually will be.

I beat Pajama Sam on hard mode, get on my level

I sure wish we get a DMC5 reveal

I just want more information about these. I don't have high expectations about any video games anymore as it seems the quality of them has consistently been sliding for a long time.
Days gone looks ok but the pointless shooting into a wall of flesh with little to no consequences doesn't look overly promising. I'm a sucker for apocalyptic type games though.
RDR2 could be decent. I can't really commit to online games anymore, so if the focus was on the single player campaign maybe it could be worth a purchase.
What Bethesda is going to do next has my curiosity - I assume they do extremely well sales wise in terms of The Elder Scrolls and Fallout series, so it confuses me as to why they bother spitting out these smaller, less successful games. They've got potential to make great games but seem to cop out and do what's easy, not what's best.

please be joking

Did you forget about GTA5? Get ready for RDR online where you rob the same bank a thousand times to buy a horse.

What did he mean by this?

That's what I'm expecting to happen. I assume they're just going to copy GTA's online blueprint considering how many people still play it.

He's the hero gaming deserves. Not the one it needs right now. So he'll hunt him. Because he can take it.

None, user. None at all. Everything will be shit. It's due to this and having too much time on my hands that I'm making my own fucking game.

But if one could dream, I want a comfy multiplayer community. A community that doesn't whine about "nerfs" and "buffs" after they lose, one that doesn't spend more time complaining about the fucking game than playing it.
I want a community that can play a match of a game, have some fun, then both teams congratulate each other on a good game and move on. The losing team could praise the winning team on their skills, maybe even ask for some tips or whatever.

But it won't happen.
It would either be a small, dead community that won't last a year, or it will be big enough to eventually be flooded with normalfags, killing the entire game.
For this to work, either normalfags would have to stop playing video games, or society as a whole would have to reinvent itself.

But of course, we'll get more of the same. We'll get VR. We'll get diversity. We'll get more dumbed down sequels. We'll probably get a few "Undertale-inspired" "meta" games, that scream "LOOK AT ME I AM NOTHING MORE THAN A VIDEO GAME" every other minute, instead of letting you get lost in the world and get comfy. DLC, DLC, DLC, Season Passes, Microtransactions, and one of my favorite game franchises getting raped. Silent Hill, maybe? It's about time to fuck that corpse again.

You guys will be here, yeah? I'll bring scotch and watch my hobby burn itself to the ground.
Maybe they'll announce a new Kirby, at least.

Honestly, I highly doubt there will be Trump jokes. People thought there'd be Gamergate jokes at E3 2015 and that didn't happen, so I'm pretty sure there won't be Trump jokes.

never ever ;_;

UT4 nigger
Its pretty comfy

Like what? The only small game that Bethesda Game Studios has made in the past 20 years is Fallout Shelter, which probably didn't take any time or resources away from development of their big Elder Scrolls and Fallout games.

Yes, it's a joke. For now.

If you're still here, would you mind if I took all the spaces you made and put it on the new bingo card I was working on? As a graphic design fag I was working on something much more visually pleasing that actually fits on your screen

Never forget

Fuck forgot my webm

wew

e3 isn't worth dying for

It is worth living for though

Dream: JSRF PC
Exceptation: Resurrection of another old franchise that wasn't all that good to cash in nostalgia

A JSRF port is unlikely since they lost the code
But they are reviving franchises, and jet set came in second on that one poll they had about which IPs people would want to see brought back

Oh shit they lost the code ?

Hoping for info on Octopath Traveler (along with a new name) and new third-party titles announced for the Switch. Zelda, Mario Kart, and Splatoon are great but they won't carry the platform for that long. Also hoping for Dragon Quest 11 on Switch to be released in the USA, and wishing for SquareEnix to wise up and release Crystal Chronicles on it as well, because it's so well-suited for it.

Yes

It was common for devs to throw away source codes of games after completion back in those days.

Go ahead my man, it's free to use. Thanks for a good base

No AMD shilling, only Intel shipping now and no new Halo confirmed as well.

Then what the hell is Microsoft going to show this year? They barely have any games left.

My dream is DMC5 and a bunch of cool announcements from Squeenix, maybe some revivals from the golden age of Square.

The realistic expectation is garbage and disappointment from Square Enix, and absolutely nothing notable from Capcom.

You're deluding yourself. But,
That would be fucking genius.

It will be a Windows 10 conference pretending to be a games conference.

Watch Dogs is Ubisoft, not Bethesda.
also ur font choice a shit

Halo 3 PC
Crackdown 3
Mineycrafta
Cuphead
Maybe some Hololens bullshit
Maybe some Forza or other IP
Scorpio
That Pirate game

So yeah, pretty much nothing unless they've actually been working on software for the Scorpio.

Yes, I am.

where did I say NEW Halo?

Oh shit, my bad

it's okay haha

I am probably going to have an entirely different one by early june, just watch

I wish I could be as hopeful as you

Two Boeing 767s being flown into the LA Convention Center.

Someone pulling the fire alarm during a Bethesda presentation.

DMC 5 has to get announced this year, there are way too many thing pointing toward it.
Sorry for the Reddit shit, but the DMC reddit has been really good when it comes all these rumors.

don't use link shorteners/4uHg9V

reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/6a6bwk/dmc_5_rumors_compilation/>>12563795

Archive.is exists you fucking faggot

Posting my other two reportcards and my reportcard from last year.
>tfw someone call my E3 2016 reportcard the best one out of the bunch (last-pic related)

Why not the Master Chef collection? That would have been a smarter move.

Now that's just sad.

Is anyone gonna talk about Shenmue 3 this year? Or are they just gonna keep scraping it under the rug?

Sorry here

archive.is/0mAnO

Explain to me again why it matter, I remember GG sperging about it but never understood why and just assumed it was much like the "archive everything" spergs that don't understand that giving clicks to people you agree with is a good thing.

Probably more footage, its due to December of this year but its likely being delayed.

MCC multiplayer is still fucked up apparently

Hi reddit

Archive links are to avoid giving articles clicks, in the same way youtube videos are webm'd to avoid giving them views
There is no legitimate reason to support archiving reddit threads other than making other anons do more work
Kill yourself faggot

Hello newfag

Prediction: Cuphead will be released during the microsoft conference

I thought cuphead was already out

How can you fuck up that badly??

You son of a fucking bitch.

No U

This is the same company that couldn't wait for their new console to start a new trilogy of their cashcow and released Halo 4, 1 year before it instead of using that as a launch title and get more hardware sales.
This is the same company that does nothing with Rare IPs.
This is the same company that published an RTS and launched it exclusively to their console instead of banking on a platform that they pretty much had the monopoly on and then closed down the studio who made it due to poor sales.
This is the same company that thought that it was a good idea to focus away from their mascot on its titular title thats supposed to be a system seller.

Microsoft is the Coke of Operating Systems and anything beyond that is nothing but mediocrity, 2007 and the 360 was a fluke due to changing trends and legions of normalfags.

I really wouldn't mind if the 360 was a one hit wonder and they fucked off for good.
Xbox brand is cancer incarnate due to the company behind it.

If anything, the clicks would only matter to the specific subs, and I don't think they can even see that information
And anyone here has adblock on, especially for some place like reddit

Even with my absolute minimal expectations, they still find a way to disappoint. I wasn't enthusiastic for the re-release of a 10 year game, it's just something that I expected would happen simply on the basis of tradition.

Guess that's what happens when you hire so many poo-in-loos from the superpower by 2020.

archive.fo/cbbPI

I didn't even know E3 happened.

That's because nobody has any real expectations for anything this year.

You serious? Nintendo is going to hit a home run when they announce a new Metroid game, as well as Animal Crossing, as well as a new Plat exclusive, it's going to be a massacre, there will be people thinking there's been a literal jihadi attack when really it's just the mass suicide of Sony fans realising they've backed the wrong horse.

jesus, already?

every fucking year, it sneaks up on me

You serious?
The whole thing is a shitshow, but theres shit thats revealed even outside the events.

Brand loyalty is a fuckimg disease neck yourself Cody.

KH3 is pretty much confirmed to show up at this point. Hope FFVII shows up too.

We're also finally gonna see who Sonic Forces' mysterious third playable character is gonna be.

My biggest hope however is a new Dragon's Dogma and Spyro also getting a trilogy remaster.

What about the new Mario? That brings it up to a B+/A- easily.

I used to spend each E3 hoping Microsoft would announce a new Battletoads or something, but after seeing Killer Instinct and how they handled that I don't really want to see anything from them anymore.

Ape escape, bloodborne for pc cucks and world peace.

Ape Academy was the only good Ape Escape game
:^)

Jesus Christ please stop posting

I can see the batletoads reboot already

>They'll probably shoehorn in a 4th female toad in the most hamfisted way possible, not even make her interesting in any way and probably have lots of jokes where she constantly degrades or outclasses the boy toads I'm not against them adding a 4th lady toad but I expect their execution of the idea to be really stupid and shitty

The rumors have been around for a few years, and with the success of DMC4SE I'm a bit more hopeful, yet at the same time I've been disappointed by this dream for many years in a row.

I can't wait to recreate Coldsteel at E3

I think this signals the apocalypse
The autism intensifies
help

That looks like one of the most generic donut steel characters possible.
I get they wanted to show off the character creation, but could they not have made something that fit into the Sonic universe a little better?

Those create-a-furrys look fucking awful
Hopefully we can just import our characters from Dreams Collection

what are the odds of a new Panzer Dragoon thing