Is there a mod that lets me play without her?

Is there a mod that lets me play without her?

No.

RE4 without ashley isnt RE4 anymore.

You're right, it's something better.

Go away Leon.

Anyone have that one image of leon and ashley as they're escaping on the boat? the one that has "no way fag"

Is there a mod that replaces her being kidnapped with her getting raped on the spot?

The suit of armor costume makes her invincible so she might as well not even be there with that on.

id hit it.

I only know 3 things about Resident Evil at this point.

1. Raid mode is fantastic
2. Leon Scott Kennedy is best protag
3. The fanbase has no idea what it really wants and is one of the most confused fanbases in all of vidya.

(checked)
For example see Sonic.

Was. When they serious'd up the tone most characters lost their original charms. 4 was the last time he was a good character in my opinion.

Same for the fucking developers/publishers. That's the real problem more so than the fanbase.

I like Leon in everything he's been in other than the live action shit.

He was fantastic in the movies.

Yeah, the Special Outfit #2.
She wears a suit of armor that causes any enemy to immediately drop her and fall down when they pick her up, and she's immune to all damage. Completely trivializes sections like the water room gauntlet and the wrecking ball + lava pit room

Plus, that suit is great for speedruns. You know the section where you have to play as Ashley? The suits of armor that hit her with axes?
You save a second or two if you just let her get hit while she's wearing the armor instead of hitting the QTE and waiting for her to get back up. She just gets staggered for a second but she doesn't fall down.

The fanbase is split between people who want RE:Remake and people who want RE 4. There is some overlap because RE4 is a good game, but it shouldn't have replaced the entire series.

nuh

I don't give a shit what the next game is gonna be like as long as it has Leon Scott Kennedy and Raid Mode.

Never had a problem with where I wanted the bitch to be. Sheva was the real problem bitch. I blame the sassy AI.

I don't remember such a thing in the gamecube version, which is the only one I've played. I assume it was added to the later swarm of ports.

It was in the PS2 version. You get it by beating Separate Ways.

I wanna fuck Ashley in the knights armour.

be honest user, you just want to fuck the armor, don't you?

Don't doubt my ability to do both at the same time.

wew that's an ugly bitch
I can understand if you're desperate, but at least fuck a CUTE girl in the armor.

Epic.

Only 29 posts in man.

Why does her face on this image turn me on so much?

You know why.

It's both smug & lewd at the same time.

Alright cough it up nigger.

sauce pls ?

You'll never get good at fightans

you wish pal , i just don't do weeb fighters at all, now hand it over

Now you can't have the loli help you out as your only friend.
Its over

Get skyrim, port her to that game, install some rape modes and then rape her.

you guys are fucking gay

And you can shoot her.

Resi 4 is fucking easy anyway, why would you want to make it even easier.

Plus Leon takes on that sweet gangster look.

RE4 speedruns are only worth watching on new game though. NG+ runs are the most boring-ass shit.

What's wrong with her ears?

You basically want tLoU.
Fucking casual faggot.

Very simple explanation, actually. Notice Ashley's cheeks are red in the picture. When real women ovulate, certain physiological things happen to them: The bit underneath their eyes gets darker (eye shadow), their cheeks get rosy (blush), and their lips get redder (lipstick). The entire makeup industry is based off of these reactions to ovulation, to trick men into seeing women as more attractive. This is also the reason seeing Ashley in that pic turns your crank.

It could also be that her panties are down though, who knows.

My god, it's like starring into abyss. Autistic abyss.

Wait. Are they upset because they think the score is too low?

Not the first nor last time.
Sonnygers are cancer.

you mean without her clothes on?

its to accommodate penis

no way fag

Please explain.

Their reasoning is some other guy gave CoD 9.something/10

Do you have friends who support you though?

lel

He wants to fuck her in the ear

No wonder he got friendzoned by ada.

So…
Is the reasoning?

We get it, you're contrarian.

Is there a mod that lets me play WITH her ?

Nice

Fuckoff Mark

Kill yourself kike