NieR: Automata Guide/Artbook scans

Has anyone found any NieR: Automata art/guidebook scans?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1062143/29bea1dcca/
exhentai.org/g/1061866/54123d3f44/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why, is it critical to understand the plot like for nier 1 ?

I think there was a scan on sad panda

Sad Panda?

Get out.

Leaving with what I came for.

exhentai.org/g/1062143/29bea1dcca/
exhentai.org/g/1061866/54123d3f44/

In any case, having a only tangentially related OP never stopped you guys before, so let's talk game.
I knew something was off when you fags said it was the first actually good taro game. That platinum fixed everything. That it was great fun. That's not how this sardonic fucker rolls. I understand now, you were all in on the grand ruse cruise.
Platinum fixed fucking dick and nothing in the game plays to their strengths. This is just their combat tacked on what is very much still Nier, possibly with even more sadism.
Well memed, buyfags. That was moonman's biggest switcheroo of all.

Is there any point getting the strategy one if you can't speak moon?

There's only one or two sidequests in the whole game I'd call "ludicrously meandering", and you don't have to do any of them to get to ending E. Unless by "have all the endings" you mean all the 21 additional joke endings, then yeah no shit you have to 100% the game to see 100% of it.

You should also never have to grind anything except pure water, you level up and get materials at a perfectly acceptable pace provided you do any sidequests at all.

Hell I'll bite.

No one says that

(((We))) do it for free.

Corrrect, that is what people are saying. That Platinum fixed what would otherwise be clunky as fuck.

The only time I needed to block bullets in Nier was during puzzle segments. Which I miss.

I don't know what you mean by this. Are you complaining they set it up so when you enter an area you have a nice view? Would you rather not look at pretty things?

Weapon upgrades aren't terribly grindy. The worst is Pure Water as mentioned. By the time you beat route C you will be able to buy virtually any material you need. It also isn't really that necessary to upgrade them a whole lot.*

Why would you think that? Nier didn't require 100% SQ completion why would AM? Regardless AM has no requirements for unlocking endings other than playing the game.

Also I rather enjoyed the sidequests in this game in spite of the fact that they're nothing but shitty fetchquests. Because their little stories are actually interesting, and managed to unsettle me on occasion.

*There is however a sidequest that requires every weapon to be upgraded fully.

What did you encounter one of the golden siblings? I agree they shouldn't have put them in A route, but you could just walk away too. Levels do matter in this game, but not for the reason you stated. You will find yourself over leveled and everything will be a cakewalk. Making everything encounter rather disappointing.

Spot fucking on. Fuck them for putting rocks and bullshit everywhere.

What did you expect? Because I very much expected exactly what you described. Shit game abliet fluid combat.

Maybe don't buy into hype and memes? That's normalfag behavior.

Mostly this. The leveling is tacked on as fuck and only contributes the making the game more unbalanced. The only item you ever need to grind for is pure water, and that's only for upgrading the pods, which is so completely unnecessary it was one of the last things I did. Your moveset is great but the enemies are trash.

Great things are ahead.

How is it bullshit, though? It works. I do want Drakengard 4 (starring Accord?) to be made with at least some help from Platinum, if not fully made by them. That may be why they scrapped their "totally not drakengard" project for the Xbone.

They're dead user.

Already waste 10 hours into this game, still can't beat the prologue on Hard.

At the boss now.

I will never give up.

DODGE THE ATTACKS user.

how do I get into this area? (its near desert complex)

Go to the area where you find not-Sephiroth and follow the direction that you didn't come from.

I'm dodging, it's just the damn fucking ball the boss shoots now.

One hit and I'm killed.

thanks

I want to believe that Devola and Popola tenderly make love to each other.

You mean that cluster? You get hit by that? I think you might need to rethink whether or not your capable of playing action games. You don't even need to hit the dodge button to get out of the way of that slow and well telegraphed non-homing attack.

Is hard mode still too easy if you are doing a second playthrough from a previous save file? Of course the bosses would be tougher on a fresh save file but I'd really like to have those accessories you unlock at the end.

Fuck off, you stupid dykeloving faggot.

Oh, I haven't seen you around in a while. How have you been?

Literally commit suicide.

I only know of one person on Holla Forums who gets triggered by yuri. You're the guy who calls all yuri rape, aren't you?

the struggle is real

I don't have a problem with dykes, just Angelica.

Wait, there are two? The one I know is dykecuck user who gets buttlflustered because his wife left (cheated on?) him for a woman and he went to therapy for this for eight years. He then tried to turn the GG thread and some parts of Holla Forums into his own personal anti-yuri army because it triggers his cucking ptsd so hard.

How that inflation going for ya?

Those faggots are always the worst. I knew a guy who let his fat (and I mean really fat, not just some extra weight) black wife have sex with other fat women and then tried to play it off like he had sexual street cred.

Yes, it's the only attack that kills me.

I'm already playing the damn thing.

Holy shit, I didn't know that. I can sort of understand why he's such a raging retard about yuri, then. Still, he's insufferable.

Or you could pay 0$ for a 9GB download.

fucking bastards

also help with chest? cant get there for some reason

Is that the one in the resistance camp? It's for the sidequest where you go in the storage room and move boxes around, but the chests respawn whenever you change story routes even though you can't get back into there once you've done the quests.

oh ok. this chest respawn gets me everytime because it spawns chest I cleared

Fug dis

Only works on 360p-720p. And loots like shit of course. But even on 720p the input lag is noticable. Fuck it. Graphics aren't justifying this shit optimization.

Where is thy mouse?

Mouse lags like hell too, camera turns like a fucking tank.

Actually it means the ; and ] keys
Don't think too hard about it

Rebind them, you silly goose.
My problem with Nier: Automata was that: 1) I don't think the RPG elements add much to the game, 2) the open world structure mostly made it worse, and 3) route B was boring, since you're just doing the same shit all over again, and route D consisted of nothing but choosing the end of route C via chapter select.
I think it would have been a much better game if it had been mission-based, with a hub.

I was not expecting game with those graphics perform bad on 650 ti and intel core 2 quad.q9300.

Come on m8.

kek>>12548764