pixiv.net/member.php?id=6645056
exhentai.org/g/1058575/24cfc9e24b/
pastebin.com/hdAV84W2
youtube.com/watch?v=PCD4idC26A4
a.safe.moe/mPjxe.flac
a.safe.moe/yd96b.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

friday morning muthafucka

Nigger, it's 11 AM in the states AND you fucked up the thread format. Kill yourself.
Darksiders 2 Deathfinitive Edition
Nothing
Christian plainsong
Bible
Pizza
Glass-bottled Pepsi
No
Meh

Playing Domina
Drinking Iron Bru
Eating Liqourice
Listening to the Adventure Zone

Gonna watch Sex Robots for fun later

That's some good chruching.

It's ten in the morning you retarded fuck. Where do you even live, Japan?
Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo. Noe that I'm NEET I'm hoping to blow through the Archanea games before Echoes comes out.
Cereal, yogurt and an apple.
Black coffee
Nothing.
Vektroid because the Shoah is an hour and a half fucking late
Holla Forums and the news
Later
Being a NEET is fucking boring.

DMC1. Never played it on Dante Must Die! before, it's a nightmare

Lift, run and read nigga. If you can afford to be a NEET you should at least be bettering yourself. I'm a dual class NEET/research assistant (work only a few days a month) and haven't missed a work out in 3 weeks. I believe in you user.

Bayonetta
Trash
Garbage
Drive
Humanz
Programming stuff
Large, Firm Anime Tiddies
Bretty Gud

T-thanks.

Oh, heavens no I can't afford it, I'm just lucky enough to live with relatives who are cool with me being chronically underemployed.

You're right about the self-improvement, though. I'll go for a bike ride after my food settles, I think.

DMC1
Cake leftovers from yesterday, it is good
Soda
Shitty old movies like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
ELO
This board
Okay-ish if I don't stop to think too much

Probably nothing, too feverish to play vidya
Oats
Water
Probably nothing, too feverish to focus on watchan shit
Amun Dragoon
It's hard to focus on shit when you're feverish and constantly going from freezing to boiling hot, so no
>FAPPAN
No idea
Wishing this fucking fever would go away so I could work on shit again and play vidya.

That's called affording it user. Just don't use up all your good boy points at once. You might need them later to get help refinancing a house or something.

Not sure yet
coffee
coffee
Cowchop
Infected Mushroom
8ch
Been fapping too much lately
Why is the reddit OSRS community so much fucking cancer.

Cold Steel 2, Expeditions: Conquistador, Bayonetta
Leftover london broil covered with an onion omelet
Water. Might go get beer in like ten minutes. It's noon so it's cool. If not that, seltzer.
Gregorian Monks
History of Religious Ideas v 1
Day one of no fap again again again
Proud of myself for getting so good at wrestling down my depression. Suck my dick, feelings.

Haven't decided
Shepherd's pie aka. Lasagna with mashed potatoes, pic related.
Tuborg. Home made apple sider, it's been sitting around for a long while so it's become VERY bitter, I've mixed it out with sugar and water.
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de, maybe.
Red Hot chilli peppers - Californiacation
Amanchu!
Notin'
A bit of nerves, uni. Exam on Monday in 1.5 weeks, I really need to study.

Tried beating DKC last night but I got so frustrated with gimmick levels in the last world that I just gave up on the game. Fuck you Tanked Up Trouble. Overwatch has been frustrating me too much so I want to figure out some other retro game I can play. How well does Paper Mario emulate?
Honey Bunches of Oats
Had a Strawberry Watermelon Sparkling Ice, not my favorite flavor but it's what we had
Might watch a Russo era WCW PPV tonight for laughs
Steve Miller Band
Nothing
Like I always say, you either don't like it or don't care so I'm not going to waste my time posting it
Kinda shitty. It's cold as hell and my sweater is dirty so I have to wear my bedsheets like clothes and the drive-in I used to go to all the time as a kid broke down (The wood from the screen rotted and it snapped in half) and I was really looking forward to another season of it and I doubt they'll be able to construct a new one in time if they ever do

Because reddit as a whole is hivemind mob rule bullshit due to the vote system allowing people to censor opinions.

War of Wesnoth and Trauma Center: Under the Knife.
I live for hard games.
War of Wesnoth is possibly the most difficult game I ever played, barring rogue-likes.
Beans and brown rice. I'm a vegan faggot now. I don't give a fuck about animals, I'm just trying to undo the 20 years of hell I've put my body through.
I drank an entire gallon of black tea and the caffeine is making me sweat quite a bit.
The Young Pope. I've not been enjoying it. Really seeing the beautiful Catholic aesthetic–the costumes and the set pieces–is the only reason I am continuing.
I'll watch The Wild Bunch 1969 later.
BTOB and Red Velvet, my usuals.
I'm reading this Japanese book titled On Parole. It's dreadfully boring, but kind of enjoyable for it. I've never seen a book with such an absolute lack of drama. I'm on page 100 and not a single thing of note has happened. The guy got out of prison, he moved into a halfway house, the halfway house found him a job at a chicken farm, he moved out and had to get a new parole officer… That's it. That's the story so far. All explained in the most mundane manner possible.
The Japanese are strange people.
Cats.
Very good, one of my friends has returned to speak to me again and I was growing awful lonely. I'm being very careful to not ruin this again.

Persona 3 FES last night. Beat the boss on the 25th floor, got careless and kept going without saving. Ended up fucking up an ambush, got ambushed, attacked by shit that my persona is weak against, and killed. All after easily defeating the enemies before them. Lost a lot of progress. reeee
Nothing yet, I just woke up and my stomach hurts like usual.
Cold brewed coffee. It's easier on the stomach.
Watched Death Wish 5 last night. I have now watched the whole series.
Strung Out
This thread I guess
It's been a few days, maybe I will today
Like going back to bed

If you think that's a gimmick level, wait till you play DKC3. Pic related.

How about some light femdom?

Payday 2
Roasted sunflower seeds.
Energy dranks.
Cooking related shit.
Some russian ska-punk I got recommended recently.
451 Fahrenheit
Titty manga
Uiuishii Imouto
Extremely bored.

It's just such a stupid level. It slows the pace of the game to a crawl and you can't miss a single fuel barrel or else you lose a life so it's a fucking glorified game of Simon rather than platforming. I lost like 15 lives on that one level so I just went fuck this and gave up on the game. I already played through two utter shit worlds so I don't need to be greeted by that, hell I thought the industries world would take me straight to K. Rool.

persona 5
fajita
lychee juice
nothng
Wu-Tang vs. The Beatles: Enter the Magical Mystery Chambers
youtube.com/watch?v=ek8DoapfjJ0&t=3911s
this thread
yuri
better
I've had a pretty shitty week because my little brother went into a coma last but luckily he woke up on Wednesday but whole experience was pretty fucking terrible. The only thing now is that most of friends have gone back home for the summer so I'll be pretty lonely until I start uni.

GTAV, M&B Warband on the quest to find the longest spear possible
Chicken from the local Chinese food cooking place
Smirnoff
Samurai Champloo
Nujabes
Conspiracy theories regarding the CIA and vegetation
At some point, yeah

This thread is early

Good shit my man. REC Room is god tier.

Rocket League. It's pretty fun. Some assholes just can't help themselves though and leave the match if it's 0-2 even if there's plenty of time left. Buncha ADHD wankers.
Just some sandwiches.
Water
I still gotta watch Gunslinger Girl
random power metal compilations on youtube and my sis and mom blabbing about uninteresting stuff.
Just lurking
Told myself I wouldn't, but I did anyway.
Alright. Thinking of shaving my hair. It's getting really thin and the slightest breeze makes it look retarded.
I wanna go back to the gym.

all friday threads should be early in the day so that the employed normalfags and normalfags busy watching their children and normalfags at school don't get to post.

also recommend me horror literature and horror manga

But its only Friday morning.

FRRRRRRRIDAY NIGHT started early I see.

What little there is to play on a Switch at the moment, Mario Kart 8's nice. Also Mega Man games; favorites are X, X2, Classic 3-5, ZX, and Zero 4. Zero 3's improved tremendously by that hack that lets you play as Omega and it lessens the sting of what a terrible fucking final boss Omega was.
Country ribs cooked as steak, choice of garlic-salt and pepper or barbecue rub for seasoning, barbecue rub is two parts ground coffee (Folger's columbian) and brown sugar to one part chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder.
Water, coffee, wishing I had better coffee than Folger's
Nothin'
Nothin'
H.P. Lovecraft lately
assorted incest stuff
Pretty okay, going to work in an hour.

Xenoblade Chronicles, holy shit I forgot how great Riki is.
hotdogs later
water, you should stop supporting the caffeine jew
going to a baseball game later, my first one of the season
probably synthwave
Holla Forums, Clannad VN, and anki flashcards
not currently
just fine. applying for jobs sucks, but I think I'll have something lined up by June.

Idk, probably junk food

I have two open bottles of whisky from my birthday this month. I may have some whisky & coke.

I got the first 4 Alien films + Prometheus on dvd & blu-ray as a present. Tonight I'm going to a friend's house the town over to marathon that shit.

trashy sci-fi audiobooks. I listened to all of John Ringo's Posleen series this year. It's moderately redpilled, so I like it.

How to customize my linux laptop.

Eh, not tonight.

OK.

Nig, you can afford to run. Running is free. Pushups are free. There's a homeless guy in Paris who puts literally everyone on this website to shame. 50+yo frog, homeless, owns a dog, and is fucking ripped. Pic absolutement related.>>PLAYAN

Is it normal that my sexual tastes get all fucked up whenever I'm sick? Normally it's more about tomboys and /gfd/, but when my health goes down the toilet it veers into harder femdom and degradation no point in going into more detail so I won't bother.
Still, thanks for the recommendation.

But how much can he squat?

Temporary lowering of t-levels, most likely.

Again fucking working and just playing Vita before sleep
Might fap to this later
exhentai.org/s/6f9e6e4892/1060400-49
I want to end the wageslave life

Just 1 hour until i finish work and go home
To work on my game until i fall asleep on the computer desk

Love fridays

Vanilla WoW
LGR
nigger rhymes and death metal
no
had a burrito
Water
some really kinky lewd nothing
Alright

Yeah this guy a dumb eurocuck who does this every week.

Get a job, you bum

Get a second job that gives you more hours, you bum

Bummer, I feel you, man.

Go back to reddit

I would really prefer if you would stop posting

>gfd fuck off, I am trying not to fap

persona 5
Soylent bottle
Water
Game of Thrones
Listening to embed
Not reading atm.
fapped twice today
i need to chill and relax

mondo migrane can't any of these

disgusting mexican detected

Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop. Bretty gud
Beef 'n rice.
Sprite.
American Gods. I dunno what is going on but I like it.
The Algorithm. youtube.com/watch?v=EKIeqojIVoI
Nothing.
vid related
Like shit, as usual.

NieR:Automata
Hostess Snoballs and Jerky.
Cocoanut water
I'm Re-watching Initial D
Eurobeat
Art of the Deal by Donald Trump
JAV bukkake
Pretty damn good

Baldur's Gate, Siege
WIZARDS
Rush
AD&D scans What the shit is THAC0
Polish Sausage
Tea
Maybe
Okay

To Hit AC

TOO FUCKING EARLY

Nothing, maybe some Metroid or Zelda later, because I have a shit ton of work to do
Some TAS videos, twitter
Some classic music, Beethoven now
Ethics, Nanotechnology and Physical Transport Phenomena
Chocolate or crackers, I have no idea
Tea
Must not fap
Decent. Busy, because I have a fuckload of work to do. My ethics class is given by a (commie?) feminist. Other lecturer used Wikipedia as a source. Fuck me sideways, today was useless. Applied for a summers' job at a company on our campus; curious if they reply. Also:
HAVE YOU ALREADY GOT A MOTHERS DAY PRESENT?
That shit is important.

Great decision!

Looks nice! Also, get off this Sumerian Teapot Collectors' Forum, it is not worth wasting time here.

Good choice.

God damn user, I wish him a good recovery.

jumping between Rosenkreuzstilette, NBA Playgrounds and The Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII
An Angus burger, poutine and chicken strips
Lemon Water
2nd round of the 2017 Players Championship
Various 80's jpop
Tsurezure Children
pixiv.net/member.php?id=5476137
pixiv.net/member.php?id=6645056
Pretty fucking great, completely satisfied with everything going on in my life currently.

Present? The woman will get flowers and my company as I drink her beer and play with her dogs. My mum is actually a lovely woman.

Destiny, there's the Iron Banner so the (((RNG))) is less shitty. I managed to get my 3 characters at 399.
kinder maxi
water
nothing
Westworld OST (I'm not a fan of Djawadi but this soundtrack is listenable).
Holla Forums
not today
ok

I bought my Mom a riding lawnmower

I wish I had that time, will probably lunch with her, but since I have so little time, I can't afford spending an entire day with her.

No because my mom is an abusive narcissist.

I'll be picking up some office supplies for her tomorrow since she has a new cozy office job

It's kind of assumed that she's a woman user.

Why? What's wrong with my posts?

You're a furfag and an avatarfag special snowflake.

It's not an avatar, it's my waifu.

get the fuck off this board already
4am doesn't want you, waifu threads don't want you
you're not fucking welcome here

kys

How bad of a person do you have to be when people who shit in the shower don't want you?

/tg/ stuff. I burnt myself on video games yesterday.
Nothing yet.
Jam project
8ch.net
Don't know yet
Juice

Bretty good. Ebola is back apparently, so maybe the fun from 2014 can be started again. Let's just hope it actually does some crazy stuff and not just die down.

Xenoverse 2, Touhou 16 demo
Chicken
Water
DBZ Kai, catching up on some seasonal shows
2hu music and other weeb shit
Naruto
Muh waifu (pic related)
Breddy gud, about to hit the gym

yes go-guy! go get a shitty low-paying job! infact, you should get TWO shitty low-paying jobs!

Dubs of truth, when the most cancerous threads on Holla Forums don't want you, you have fucked up.

its 2 in the afternoon you damn european. begone (unless you're Irish the only good Europoor)

i'll be back in 4 hours when its actually evening

Foxhole, again
Chicken soup
Tea
Person of Interest
Nothing
Nothing
exhentai.org/g/1058575/24cfc9e24b/
Nice, thanks for asking

when your parents die, you are going to be homeless
yeah, that'll show those pesky jews! way to stick it to society by being worse than a literal parasite, clearly you are the hope for the future of humanity. I'm sure Uncle Adolf is beaming with pride from all your great work
I don't care if this might be bait, jobless NEETs are the same as hippie trash to me

stay mad

none of them have told me so. maybe one guy in the waifu thread. only place that shits on me is here and i don't care lol

crossfire
tacobell crunchwrap
weird chinese tea from ebay
nothing
embed
job offers near me
later
nothing

IP changed cause my router got fucked.

Dragon's Dogma
Nothing.
Water.
Youtube.
Synthwave.
Holla Forums
Later.
Alright.

You're either earning your own keep or you're a parasite on somebody else. Nothing is free, and if you aren't either living off of literally nothing or pulling your own weight, you are a worthless piece of shit. You can say "wagecuck" all you want, but it won't change the fact that food, water, heat, electricity, internet, and vidya all cost resources and somebody has to earn them for you. You want to not be a "wagecuck" or a parasite? Move into the woods and start gathering and hunting all your own food and water and wood for fire. Otherwise grow up. You aren't rebellious or cool, you're lazy and incapable of understanding basic economics.

Mount & Blade
Bacon sandwich
Tea
Might rewatch Dredd later
Running Wild
Nothing
Monstergirls
Not completely shit. A little lonely.

Who's this fellow?

you are a literal nigger, do your parents a favor and kill yourself so they don't have to keep wasting resources on you. this guy gets it

some avatarfag who's too autismo for even /furry/ to handle so he made his own board
>>>/eerie/
but he still avatarfags here for some reason

my mom broke her back and gets disability from the government. i'm parasiting off of a parasite and i couldn't give less of a fuck. i feel sorry for you, wagecuck.

his name's eerie from telemonster, it's korea's new competition for hello kitty.

I'm more of a fan of got your money but REC room is a very close second.

I'm British you fookin cunt

Thanks man. he hasn't suffered any brain damage but considering he was in a coma for over a week he's still pretty damn groggy.

you out-cancered me

laughable

For some reason I doubt that

ebin.
americucks everyone

Believe me, your parents are the only people who will put up with that shit, hell most parents won't even put up with that shit.
pastebin.com/hdAV84W2
Here's a good story about a guy who did exactly what your thinking of doing, and ruined his life as a result, I highly recommend reading it.
Also Tyrone is not a nigger because he understands the value of work, supports a family, and has accomplished things with his life. Have you ever seen niggers in your life before? Because if you had then you will know why they're so destructive. It's the way they act, and when you act just like them, you're no better.

nier automata
idk what its called in english
water
LOGH
kvelertak
Holla Forums
loli doujins probably, even though blowing a load to that shit always makes me feel fucking dirty and hate myself. guess im not in terms with it yet.
pretty stressed about the upcoming week

Rain World. I suck at this game
I'll probably make some spaghetti for dinner. Or maybe sausages? I dunno
Water
Nothing. I'm looking for a series or something too watch but I'm feeling too picky. I think I'll download the 60s Star Trek series and see if I get hooked.
Stuff I come across in youtube
Engineering bibliography
*Pokephilia**
I-I don't do this one often, I swear!
College is draining me of all energy. I just want to take it easy for a long ass time right now.

ah i see now, you're from cuckchan. only THEY can say "t-there are good niggers too"
opinion discarded, cry more

Stay plebian, parasites, you will never know the valor of doing something worthwhile, being paid for it, and still having the time for vidya

Persona 5 is breddy gud

pizza is on the way

noon whiskey with mr.Jameson lol

tv is gay

attached

Lords of Mars by Graham McNiel

my depression meds have murdered my sex drive

LA sucks and I want out

Based on your description, you're doing just as little as everyone else here. You can't say, "I work a five hour day in which I do nothing of note, and therefore my existence is simply leeching money off of taxpayers" and claim you're somehow superior.

You are upset from the feelings of incompetence you get from not doing anything with your life. So you value the accomplishments of the white race to help you ignore the feelings you get by taking the accomplishments of your ancestors on as your own, and either pointing out and focusing on the faults of other races that are guilty of the same faults as you.
That being said Tyrone is not a nigger because he cares about being the best he can be, having morals, and improving himself. His works are a product of that. Everything you lack, you dumb lazy nigger.

Pretty awesome song, user.

Just crawled out of bed. Gotta work 9p-3a tonight though.
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns. I'm really enjoying this so far. It's much better than the first game was, especially with the writing; everyone doesn't talk down to you like you're a small kid in this one.
The main story even is better, up and leaving home to prove to your dad you have what it takes to make it as a farmer.
Right now I'm on Summer 8 of my first year, patiently biding my time for Inari to wake up so I can romance her and get some of that qt fox-gril booty. But if she turns out to be shit which i'm doubtful she will i'll go for Komari instead.
Nothing, just woke up
Coffee Black, no sugar or cream, ever
Binged all of Boku no Hero Academia a few days back, so I'm waiting for more episodes of that now.
SoS: ToT's OST
Holla Forums threads
Don't know yet, but i woke up with a mega-boner that won't quit.
Pretty good. Much better than I did yesterday, woke up with this sense of dread and had allergy issues all day. So far, today's already much better.

fun stuff user. How far in are you?

how can tiddies be firm user? Even the smallest A-Cups are soft.

don't much care for femdom of any sort but that's kinda hot. More in the way it's drawn than the situation itself though

oh, fuck, i totally forgot. Thanks for reminding me user!

nigger, that isn't just cuckchan logic. hell, even my father always made sure I could tell the difference between a nigger and a black man when I was growing up

nah, filtered

Dworf Fetress
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Nah.
Nah.
I don't need to even touch it.
Fun

rising storm 2 beta, it's alright but needs some work

granola bar right now, making some Sapporo Ichiban in a minute

coffee, need to get some beer

nothing right now

long road out of eden

it's 11 am, what the fuck do I look like to you?

could be worse, just got over some food poisoning I get the shit more than I would like to admit

hey, I need some advice here. So I need to get a new TV and i'm trying to decide between the 48 inch one for 250 and the 50 inch for 279, is there really that much of a difference? The 48 inch one is Hitachi and the 50 inch one is LG if that makes a difference. I sit about 8 feet from the TV.

NP my man

Great to hear, not having brain damage does have its positives.

I am sorry to hear user.
(Heiled)
Nice, my mom got a permanent job as well.

Unconventional, at least.

fuck, I forgot about mothers day. I really don't want to have to call my mom.

wew, pretty rare to have a triggering of this magnitude
glad I got to see this before signing off for today

pretty sure even Holla Forums has conceded nigger =! any black man

007 Nightfire Soundtrack (shit is so orgasmic to my ears)

if you like that one you might like this too, user

this

I won't lie, my job is pretty easy, but why don't you come and do it, faggot? I'm sure you could, but this is still a job and requires effort to be put in, something a true parasite could never do; even to achieve the end of gaining money you'd rather be lazy and receive it rather than earn it.
The thing that makes me different from a leech is I said, "I want to do something with my life." I said I didn't want to keep having to make sure my family was churning along, I didn't want to end up in my 40s still taking care of my mother and siblings and their shitty dogs, I didn't want to start my life later on and be rushing to keep up with myself. I wanted to live life and be paid fairly. The only thing the parasites in this thread have over me is they don't have to spend time working at anything, and while that's admirable, rather than do something with all their free time, like learn how to program and make more games, and spread joy in some way, they've become simple and worthless, just playing vidya because it excites their brains more than the outside world.

it's always the same posturing retards
you only have this ebin opinion because you're in a position to afford it
and no, I'm not calling your "privileged"

wicked piece of music, I will have to listen to more by this guy. Unfortunately I have nothing to share with you because synthwave is a genre I have yet to get around to getting into.

Ninja Gaiden or Beserk
Chips
Beer or vodka
2 broke girls or Ohranger
Common Filth
Image boards, twitter
Dunno
Tired

its cool user ive got plenty

if you cared about anything you'd be in my position too, faggot. You can find a navy recruiting station anywhere in america and join to start testing your worth as a human being.

Football Manager & Alien Shooter 2
salted pretzels and sliced cheese
earl grey and strong beer
Motorsport Manager stream, looks dope af
Trevor Something
news
not today
drunk and comfy

Persona 4
Pizza
Pepsi for the sole reason of them triggering SJWs (also it was the only non-water drink in the house and I had the cravings for something else)
Might watch Prometheus later, never saw it and I was thinking of seeing Covenant in a few weeks.
Persona soundtrack, if not that then some youtube white-noise podcast shit will make it seem like I have friends tonight.
Maybe some mangas later.
Did earlier. Been getting in to ara futa cuckoldry lately.
Ok I guess. I still need to APPLY before the 15th and I really can't be fucked to.

just an PSA,
recruiters are now paid to go on the internet, specifically to places that are known to inhabit mentally ill or financially not well off or otherwise vulnerable people, and shill and try to get them to join the military. maybe other countries do it too but the US is the only one confirmed.

personally it makes me sick that the kikes would pick on little guys like us for their fucking holy war.
i'm not killing your muslims, mr. navy recruiter. fuck off

Even if you're into debasement or humiliation there's no reason to go that far when you can already get it without futa, cucking, or watching badly-written movies.

second, recruiters are trash, and they will lie to you with outdated information on military jobs, like telling you that you'll get a 20k bonus for signing up for some jobs but you'll get fucking nothing when you get to bootcamp.
Thirdly faggot, I'm not some big military nut, I'm just a faggot who didn't want to waste away in his parent's home and wanted to make something of my life. And I still shitpost as much as I did a year ago, so nothing's changing for me. Military will fuck you for simple shit, but everyone on here would probably make it because all of you are autistic and have IQs high enough to know that IQ is a horrible measure for intelligence. Also most of you don't do drugs and are pretty anti-hippy shit. The only hard part is sitting through weekly meetings where they tell you men and women can rape and that you shouldn't do it and how trannies are people too as long as they can turn a wrench.
if you faggots got your asses in gear and got to taking care of the shitty political system a little better than not at all we wouldn't be fighting for the kikes. Also trump's election alone shows that the winds are changing, so soon the tides will turn and we can turn america in to the land it once was, before kike inflation ruined us.

Yeah I know Prometheus is shit, which is why I never watched it. I t's only because I kinda just want to get to covenant, which let's be honest doesn't really seem like a good one either.

Don't know about the cuckolding, the idea of getting cucked enrages me so fucking much but there is something about being degraded by a fantasy creature (a stronger girl with a huge cock) that makes me rock solid. Throw in some ara wife into that and it becomes almost unbearable to me.

You should much rather watch 'the arrival' if you want an alien movie I haven't watched it myself, buy I've heard good things about it.

It's on my list, fam just haven't found the right time yet.

Sounds pretty miserable.

Outrun Coast 2 Coast 2006
Got some chicken in the fridge
Water because I've run out of beer and things to put in my gin
might catch up on some animu
Synthwave playlists
Condensed Matter A for physics exam next week
Naa
Pretty good all things considered

What can I say, I'm on Holla Forums aren't I?

Starsector, Terraria
Some left over easter candy.
Beer, water
nothing
Some ambient stuff
H.P. Lovecraft stories
can't here
Got a goddamn job finally this week. Now I'm overwhelmed with anxiety.

I bought a ticket for next month Perturbator live. Feels good man

It's really good, great understated sci-fi.

I can't stomach anything in the franchise past the first one, doubt I'll be seeing the sixth one.

E.Y.E
fitzthistlewitz
Shadow of Colossus OST
/fringe/ tier books also plan to read Leo Tolstoy soon
frootloops
oj
not tonight old friend
better then last week

War Shitter, maybe Siege later
pizza
water maybe energydrink later
nothing
synthwave and eurobeat
no
Pretty fucking good, my last post two weeks ago was when i was completly fucked but now its all constantly getting better, i fixed my social life and im back into dating and might get a gf soon

Thats awesome user, he's not playing near me until September

But user! Don't you know that the AvP movies are part of the canon?!

Monhun Freedom Hunter and some other psp games i downloaded,any recs?
Chicken toast with cheese
Coke
Probably gundam g or LOTGH
Queen s early albums
Beelzebub and yu yu hakasho
Doujins
Pretty fine

Sorry to side track this friday morning thread so heavily. Anyway
>Yakuza 0 and maybe Bloodborne and Catherine, Hardmode is kicking my asshole in with these fucking puzzles, most of the time it's just because I run out of thinking time and I need to redo the whole thing so I master it just to get the two lives to fall back on one if I fail.
>>>/ara/

Armored Core 3, Mechwarrior 3
Tacos
Water, I'm getting off of sugar
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Mobile Police Patlabor: Early Days
Stefan Molymeme
Muv-Luv
Not gonna fap either
Alright, I guess. I was gonna hit on this girl I like and then I remembered why 3DPD sucked so I didn't. Better to be alone, than be alone and have to pay alimony.

Nothing.
A marmite sandwich.
Tea.
Jewtube.
Drakengard 2 OST.
This thread.
Nothing.
Stressed. There's so many things that I want to do but I find it so damn hard to muster up the motivation to actually start doing anything.

Get some better taste faggot.

The earth isnt flat user

Pft. Well, at least it's not the Air Force.

WoW
Beans
Water
Katanagatari
Demetori
Bretty good.

Rising Storm 2 and EYE
Food I guess
Water, coffee
Watched Berserk episode 7. It was alright I guess
Meme music
Holla Forums
Maybe to some cute anime girls, maybe some ARA ARA, I don't know
Alright I guess

It is. Highest weight node in the centrality map.

okay now that its actually evening in my part of the world

can't decide between siege, working on p5 NG+, or starting a devil summoner game
had some leftover curry i made for lunch, gonna have junk food for dinner i bet
got delicious beers for later
youtube.com/watch?v=PCD4idC26A4 do you guys like nip power metal? i do
i've been checking the Kino's Journey manga but so far its stuff i saw in the anime already ages ago
tomboy hentai or some light bondage stuff
A-OKAY since i got today off from work and my roommates are all out of town, so i worked out and did a few chores, now its time to take it easy. might go mingle with normalfags later just to get out of the house a bit though

begone slimy limey

good taste nigga

MH:F will keep you occupied just fine

my man

my man
maybe not

i'm waiting for my roommates to get back so i can catch up on that, i've been watching it with them, i'm surprised how much i like it

E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, Hyperdimension Neptunia, or Tribes: Ascend, depends on how I'm feeling after dinner.
Tater tot casserole, my favorite meal growing up as a kid. Finally learned how to make it myself.
Redd's Wicked Black Cherry Cider.
Ah my Buddha! or maybe Into the Badlands.
Blue Stahli Pandora radio if I play Tribes, otherwise I'll find a new retro wave or stoner metal album to listen to.
Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind by Shunryu Suzuki.
Vanilla romance waifu doujins.
Not bad I guess. I've become kind of worried I've been going to school for the wrong profession, I'm currently going to trade school for welding/machining/manufacturing, but I think I want to go into a career where I spend my time outside, like a park ranger or wilderness guide. I think having a job where I work inside would be too depressing for me. Being inside on a day with nice weather is so depressing.

Ys on PC Engine, just beat the PC (Chronicles) and NES versions, Ys 3 on PC Engine if I beat it tonight
Prob nothing
Tea with lemon
Some movie, Inland Empire maybe
Tom
Shitposts
No
I'm a worthless piece of crap, I don't even feel sad anymore. I just want to play vidya, get drunk and sleep. I hope a 747 crashes into my face.

Factorio. I don't have work on monday so I will very likely spend the next 72 hours playing this game and shitposting.
Looking through the webms I've made I found these ones. Damn those threads were fun. Simpleplanes server when?
buttertoast
mochaccino
some chicky shit music the gf is playing
Just finished my book. Cliffhanger and no sequel.
I generally don't.
Pretty good but I have this undying urge to have children. It's getting so bad it's affecting my quality of work.

Wow it's almost like you're a healthy biological organism.

if you had a wank you'd get over that urge, dummy

So have children then?

Do people really still play this game? Is there any reason to still play it?

thats for dummies

Thanks for fucking up a basic fucking thread, faggot.
EU4
Nothing
Water
Your gay ass thread
Some anime a friend suggested
Butcher's Tale
No
Annoyed

Maybe theirs a reason why he has that urge, maybe theirs more to fucking than just cum and tingles.

ya blew it

Maybe Terraria
Lasagna
Water
Random vids
Nothing right now
Old screen caps of ModGate stuff, fuck Valve
No
Sick and down

I play team deathmatch, and it is sorta dead but I still have fun playing it. I just like to grab the flag and zip around the map at high speed to piss off everyone else playing.

GTA3
Soup
Water
Nothing
Death Grips
Holla Forums
Probably CLANG or something similar
Anybody got any suggestions? All the stuff on >>>/clang/ is starting to get old due to fapping to it so many times
Comfy

this does not respect the robot, turn yourself in immediately

Burnout Paradise. Just looking for something easy to play while I'm tired.
NuDoom. Haven't tried it yet but I saw some discussion about it today so I downloaded it. Don't understand while they had to call this game Doom it should have just been its own game.
bananas
Water. Earl Grey when I get sleepy.
The Fruit of Grisaia mods while probably ban me for putting it under READAN
LGR's Mad Cats Video. Brings back the memories pic related. That's authentic Cheetos Dust.
The Police and now Rush after seeing it posted.
Not. The sexual content in The Fruit of Grisaia seems forced.
Tired

Favourite album?

Do you eat dick?

I desperately want to play some GBA games on emulator but I need to finish darksiders 2 first, which has been ultimately very boring up until now
puffy vulva ecchi
I got told I need to work sometime in my life and can't receive gibmedats forever. Fuck

Might play some Nioh later
nothing
water
nothing
Eurobeat
nothing
no
great. I've been doing nothing but finishing assignments for uni the whole evening, programming is always fun so I'm having a good time

Correct time for once. Fuck the format, I've been playing Garou and CvS2 with friends

Dark Souls 3 on PC. Finally built my first computer and outside of one RAM stick being bad it's fine.

Had some rice.

Coffee.

Nothing.

Embed

Nothing.

Maybe muscle girls. Maybe.

Okay. Hectic work week, built my computer, some family is in hospital, might finally start work on my monster girl story idea I've had in my head for months now.

Nier or MAHVEL when I get home from work.
Burg.
Dr. Pepper
Nothing, probably.
The Pixies.
Capeshit.
Gay shit.
Meh.

Triggered potato nigger detected, still sore over "m-muh famine, m-muh bloody Sunday, m-muh 6 GORILLION!".

Please respond, I gotta fap.

You know, I don't think I've ever heard a single Irish person ever bring up the famine or bloody Sunday.
I've heard plenty of Jews bring up the holocaust, though.

your days are numbered

probably because anyone who was alive during the famine is long fucking dead now and most Irish folk don't try to ride on the suffering of people they never even knew

DMC4 SE and maybe some dark souls, yakuza zero, and gravity rush.
Fajitas
Coke
YouTube and anime>LISTENAN
Nothing at the moment. Maybe some thrash or doom metal.
Maybe some JoJo
2D girls and fat asses
Good

do it

Persona 5, got back into it, will hopefully finish it soon.
Also Final Fantasy XIV. So close to hitting 60 on WHM I can almost taste it.
After this I have one hell of a backlog to go through. Trails in the Sky the Third, Yakuza 0, Fate/Extella, DOOM 2016. It keeps growing.

I'll order in a pizza later. Meat Feast since that's the good shit.
I should probably learn to cook properly soon.

Magners, and about to have some Captain Morgan. Mix things up, you know?

Depending whether or not I get shitfaced or not, I'll watch Eromanga-sensei. I need to be drunk to watch that pile of wank. I don't get drunk? I'll continue watching 08th MS Team.
I also watched Dredd for the first time today, which I enjoyed. Bloody good film. Glad I got it.

Trails in the Sky OST

Picked up a book called "Unites States of Japan" today. It seems like schlock, which is perfect. I spent a good five minutes laughing about it, so of course I need to read it. Here's hoping it exceeds expectations and ends up being pretty good.

But of course, but to who? Vira? Naoto? Estelle? Only time will tell…

Alright. Finished all work that was due so now I can concentrate on what I love. Things could be worse, so let's enjoy what life we have.
Seriously though, things are actually pretty good over here now that everything has been sorted. It's like a great weight has been lifted off me. I feel free again. I've got a full wallet, plenty of free time and my life ahead of me.
I love it.

Mothers Day is in march here in Britain, so no. She was feeling real sad back then, after the death of her mother so she didn't even want a card. She didn't want to be reminded about it. Which I understand, I really do. I may actually buy her something nice soon though. She's one hell of a good mother.

Thanks

Heres some good power/thrash

Thank you too

It persists after that though.
Maybe it's all the pro-family propaganda Holla Forums and anime is shoving down my throat.

I want to bully her so badly.

Me too user, me too…

I don't want to bully her that much, that's just too far.

Only got to the Tears of the Mountain so far, still early in but I'm enjoying myself.

Persona 5 and a bunch of random PSX games on an emulator while I drink
Lemon Cookies
Samuel Adams
rewatching JoJo part 3, trying to finish Twin Peaks before the new season airs this month aswell
Nier Automata OST
Holla Forums
doujins that involve armpits/armpit hair in some way
Pissed off one of my coworkers today cause I wasn't really doing jack shit but I'm so sick of my job I don't even care

Medabots: Metabee Version and FF: Mystic Quest
Pecans and asorted cookies
Lemon soda
Nothing for today
Castlevania HoD and AoS OST
Holla Forums
scalie dongs
Good because I got a long free weekend.

Any game recommendations like Harmony of Dissonance or Aria of Sorrow? Want to try SotN but can't find a good emulator for ps1 which doesn't need a physical disk.

Nothing really
Pizza
Coke
Hinako Note, Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Electric Light Orchestra, Blue Oyster Cult, various VGM things
The Bible, The Iliad
Heaven forbid
Pretty crappy
Fair chance I could end up homeless in a few weeks, but I'm trying to believe everything will be okay.

fucking what are you doing? Why don't you just get a virtual disk drive and some .iso's?

Is it me or every week there's an user who may end up homeless?

maybe it's the same guy but with amnesia

which state are you in?

NINE
FUCKING
DAYS

probably call of chernobyl and league of legends
cajun dry-rub steak cooked medium rare
generic safeway soda
EnVyUs vs. Astralis and various Opie and Anthony bits
Synthwave/Retrowave playlist including Zombie Hyperdrive, Meteor, Waveshaper, Robert Parker, ORAX, Crockett, Confrontational, Stellar Dreams and Astral Tales
8ch duh
probably furry porn, otherwise romantic handholding in the missionary position
gonna see my family for the first time in half a year pretty soon so pretty great

i want to respond to people but almost everyone has at least one thing on their list that is so shit that i'd ditch them at the mall while they're in the bathroom.
the worst one is when they have nothing in reading

Imageboards in general have always seemed to be the type of place where the disenfranchised and abused tend to end up. A lot of these people probably have vastly different situations that cause it.

If my mom is to be believed, Obongo may ultimately have had some hand in why our situation got as out of control as it did. Why does America need an "International" Housing Code?

PA

Please reconsider your taste.
Would your parents be proud if they found out?

if you were in AZ i would've offered a hand of some kind, you're a patrician
oh well
just remember no one can be truly homeless in america, there's always places to go to. call around and make a plan in advance

Would your parents be proud if they knew you were wacking it to robots?

Tokyo Twilight ghost hunters. I honestly wish I was playing darkest dungeon but I haven't been in the mood forever
A can of bbq chips. Tuna salad on maple bagels eventually
water
Black sails. Its surprisingly enjoyable and I love pirates
Lionhearts Saladin and Richard the 1st
like trash but thats normal

What the fuck happened in there.

Raita is fucking fantastic. A shame Raita doesn't do anything aside from those magical girl doujins. That I can find atleast

Dude, my dad was the one who introduced me to clang.
I vividly remember him showing me his old magazines and comic books from when he was a teenager, among them were some early 80's Heavy Metal magazines.

both of my brothers are drug addicts who float in and out of jail and rehab and my sister has a tattoo at 14 and lives with my hippie native american dad
my mother also used to do erotic roleplay via MSN messenger when we had a family computer back in the mid-2000's
i think i'm probably fine even if they did find out

Well, I just arrived in Nagoya.
I'll be playing no vidya. Just want to eat something because I'm fucking starving.
I saw two Jap airport workers bowing to the plane before it took off. What kind of autism is this?

Take some pictures of the candy, user.
From what I've seen on GCCX Japanese candy looks cool.

Tried epsxe but doesn't stop crashing and Emurayden can't run .iso stuff and got tragically outdated
The PS1 mode don't do shit.

What kind of father shows his kid robot porn?

.hack//G.U Vol.2: Reminisce. Currently working on some post game stuff before starting Redemption, like gathering the rest of the keys I need for the Phase Weapons.
Fish and garlic toast.
Coke.
Nothing at the moment. Might watch some of the "End of The World" video files on the G.U. Terminal Disc later since you unlock stuff with save/clear data.
"Whereabouts of the Truth", Reminisce's ending theme. Not sure if I like it, or "Gentle Hands" better as far as credits themes for the games go thus far. Both are pretty good.
Threads. Admittedly hasn't been that much of interest to me to actually open up let alone post in lately.
Alright, I guess.

A good father.
The magazines weren't porn, though. At best they had a few provocative illustrations. It was a magazine for sci-fi stories I think.

I'm anxious, but there's a part of me that knows everything will work out for the better in the end. I know there's a solution out there. I really did hate living in this area anyways, I suppose it'll forcibly mix things up, sort of like my own personal Happening.

God bless you and thank you for the offer, it was very generous of you. I find it funny that some random stranger on an anonymous Babylonian tapestry weaving forum is more eager to help a fellow man than that man's own flesh and blood.

Rain World. It's pretty fucking good and tough as nails. I tried to shill it here yesterday, even provided at torrent and nobody seemed to care. Whatever, I'm having fun. I've been taking a break because the procedural animation makes the required precision of the platforming pretty fucking frustrating at times.
Nothing, no food in my apartment besides cheese and two piece of bread. Might grab some Subway.
Aqua Team Hunger Force
Nothing. My brothers psytrance because he plays it so loud.
This.
Probably not tonight. I think.
Alright, I guess. I need to get a better job with more hours so I can stop living in poverty.

I need to start looking over my posts before I hit reply, fuck me.

EPSXE is awesome and incredibly stable though. Download it again and get the proper bios.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Chernobyl. Cheeki Breeki'ing it up as a Bandit with Warfare on. Plan on wiping out Clear Sky because they've been shitting me over the entire game (like I clear out areas and rather than my fellow Bandits occupying it some Clear Sky faggots just take up residence so I have to go back to all the areas I cleared and re-clear them).

Later on I'm checking out MechWarrior Online, see if it's as bad as people claim it is.

I made some meatloaf. Shit tastes so damn good!

Just some water.

Yakuza 4 playthrough.

Breakin Za Laaaw. Embedded related.

Mekton Zeta rules.

Some kids book about autism and masturbation. I'm imagining reading it to the peanut butter autistic girl while we snuggle on a couch in front of a nice fire for funs.

Eh.

Is getting more hours at your current job really out the question?

Mental Illness is a DQ. Do they not check psychiatric records like common sense would dictate?

noice dude, what specs

Undertale
ramen
water
naruto
x-japan
nuttin
ponies
embarrased

get out, /a/

I'm not so sure you can work away the problems of a late republic.

I hope you at least play it with friends as your excuse and don't support Riot financially at all. Wean them off it if that's the case and play almost any other fucking game user, please. Riot is true and utter cancer to the industry.

what can I say, I like to reply

They are not allowed to check medical or psychiatric records, they say they check, but they don't. In fact, that's how they get you. If you lied to a recruiter that you didn't break a bone but you did, they tell you in MEPS that they are checking your medical records, but it's complete bs. I met a guy at MCRD who had fucking titanium implants in his tibias and didn't tell his recruiter, and when he started training they would hurt like a bitch. He did the smart thing and never went to medical, and he's a Marine now.

Thanks for the (you) I guess

Everyone stares at you, holy shit.
I'm normally dressed and show no visible signs of autism. The fuck are they staring at so much, niggas?

Are you a shitskin user?

niggers need to die. Am I right guys?

Dorf Fort and C:DDA
Fried rice and beans with some tortillas, lots of sour cream and Tapatio + fried beef
Water, maybe a beer or two later
Eggy livestream, still have to finish Kobayashi Dragon Maid
American Football, Plug
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, various pdf's
Hairy 3dpd
Pretty tired from work; a little sore from working out; over all pretty lonely; wish I had someone to hang out and eat my food / enjoy a movie with me

You're the only non-jap for fucking miles. Just be polite and extra-conscientious and you should get by without having a bone broken by a yakuza.

Oh yeah? Well you're ANGRY. You're not a cool nihilist like me, crying while masturbating to anime. That means I win!

Sonic CD, alien soldier, maybe some other Genesis games
Chinese takeout and redvines
Root beer
Deciding between ATLA and Zyuranger
Blinx and Doom 64 OSTs. Never played either game.
Kavalier and Clay (for university, not by choice). The author must think he's really clever, having a jew turn gay for a man named Bacon.
I might also read a bit from the Bible and/or Watership Down.
Trying not to. It's damaged my life enough already.
If I do end up giving in, it'll be the usual hypno and some combination of scalie, furry, thicc, /monster/, and skintight clothes.
Fine, aside from a painful no. 2. I haven't seen any of my friends in a month so I want to meet up with them on the weekend for some /tg/, likely Brikwars.

Nice. I'm planning on running a horror one-shot with the system at some point. The money I expected my players to spend on assault rifles instead went to pistols and camping gear, and I'm going to milk their decision for all its worth.

The gospel of racial tolerance isn't preached much in Japan. I'd stay out of bars if I were you.

That's the way.

Yakuza 0 Legend Difficulty, between skipping every cutscene possible and leaving sidequests to be done in later chapters this time between equipment searches/rent gathering it's going pretty fast, the hard part was realizing I couldn't activate Mr. Shakedown if I took all his cash while sleeping so I didn't max out Kiryu's grid before ending chapter 2 and then Majima's cheap ass upgrades compared to Kiry making it so I have around 3 billion yen and nothing to spend it on until the cabaret quests open up and I get the support of every single business in town except Komian because fishing. The only speedbump I had was rushing into the end of chapter one without buying anything first and becoming best friends with the single square triangle combo.
Went to the hipster deli mecca in Ann Arbor yesterday on the way back from an offer, since it was the off season and before everybody got out for lunch I got my shit quick, it's expensive but their gelato malts are nice, brought back jew bread that I turned a third of into french toast this morning and then got chicken enchiladas tonight.
Drained three fourths of a Sussuro's Malbec bottle over this night, it's alright wine but I'm really hankering to dig into this case of assorted Flight of Five wines I got, I got a bulk discount for the case and even their best shit was at most twenty a bottle, they have this new one called towpath that I got to try when I was there, it's fucking worth it.
Not much, got to see parts of that House of Cards show, the fact that people compare a guy who strangles a dog in the first episode to Trump confounds me.
What a great question
Nothing now, might try to get back into programming while I have a couple weeks before my next chunk of work.
I'll figure something out later tonight.
I think I'm feeling good, finished the bottle in between typing that thing in DRINKAN and now, I'll halve too call back when I can stand up.

webm related

Last version or older ones? Heard the older versions crashes less often in some cases.

(checked)
Alphys get out.

If he isn't white, he better watch out. Japs don't like darkies.

Just go up to them and say "ching chong bing bong ting tong wing wong ho ho arigato desu baka kawaii" and they'll stop

I've been using 1.7.0 for years and can't recall it crashing once.

every get hit with a wave of lethargy, its friday fucking night and suddenly i don't wanna do anything, can't muster the will to boot up a game or call a friend or anything

sounds about right

I made enough for like an entire family and I'm sitting here eating by myself lul

Yes 3DPD is, but hentai is a form of art.

F.E.A.R.
ice cream
water
I watched Get Out expecting it to be SJW garbage but (major spoilers) holy shit the villains are actually SJWs that virtue signal so hard they end up being racist, though the fact that they're obsessed with blacks specifically is either a major plothole or was just explained poorly. Better than I expected to be but still pretty overrated.
weird niche electronic music like a.safe.moe/mPjxe.flac and a.safe.moe/yd96b.mp3
Ten Little Niggers (And Then There Were None)
its gud
naw
comfy

Path of diablo, waiting for a roll back cause something fucked up I may or may not have to restart my char
Had some fishsticks
water
nothing, I want to watch some anime but nothing new has caught my attention
Led Zepellin and random anime remixes on youtube
MOB PSYCHO 100
yes… maybe
meh

>>>/nofap/ represent

You degenerates should really get on board already instead of rubbing your dick while another rubs his hands in the background.

Tried nofap for a while, that shit was whack as fuck. Though when I did break that nofap, that shit was intense. I'd definitely recommend it.

I guess it's Saturday now, but fuck it.
Superstar Saga. I'm at the last boss.
Made pasta for dinner. Boring but it filled the hole.
Just some tea I've had sitting around.
Nothing right now. Don't feel like it.
Relistening to a podcast I like that has since ended. It's funny to go back and listen to how friendly they were acting knowing that as it went on they gradually started hating each other more and more.
Not planning to read anything.
Already fapped to the new Tamagoro h-manga. Scans aren't a great size but it's top tier.
Pretty good. Fixed my screwy keyboard and found out I'm three inches taller than I thought.

Dungeon Travelers 2
Had a rice bowl loaded with beef strips and veggies
Energy drinks
The trainee work
The radio
Holla Forums
Maybe later
Great. Training someone tonight so I'm getting paid to sit around, play vidya and make sure he doesnt fuck everything up

SATURDAY NIGHT
Planetside 2
Chicken Nuggets
Coke
Videos about Ancap
80s music
Holla Forums
3DPD with Hairy armpits
OK