Fist of the North Star

What is the best Fist of the North Star game and why is it GOD HAND?

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT, WAATAAAAAAAAH!!!

But the fist of the North Star game is the best fist of the North Star game.

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 1 or 2, or Fist of the North Star: The Twin Blue Stars of Judgment - History of the Fist Masters.

GOD HAND isn't serious enough to be a proper Hokuto no Ken game. The manga is edgy as fuck, you realize. The cheesiness in the anime is only a product of the budget and technical drawbacks, you realize. It's purely visuals that makes you think it's silly.

I REALIZE

Excuse me?

I only watched the movie, you realize. I like the cheese, you realize. I'm not personally interested in edgy FotNS, you realize. God Hand is like the cheesy version, you understand.

By the way, please go back to your shitty Jojo. I don't want to see Hokuto no Ken ruined by LE CUHRAZY XD meme.

The movie is 1/10th of the experience.
Good. Go back to Jojo as I said.

I'd like to get fisted up the North star if you take my meaning

or i guess it's the South star in my case ;)

Are there games besides god hand that have a main method of attack being hand to hand combat? Grappling, striking, whatever, I just want it. It seems to me there are barely any action games with well defined hand to hand combat(as well as most weapons since they're all mostly swords) besides fighting games but I want singleplayer stuff.

Wow, we've got a genuine faggot on our hands.

eh, too forced

gonna force something if you catch my drift ;))))

but i like it forced, daddy.

Jojo is better than HnK

God Hand is based on classic beat em ups, but no other game can beat the sheer mechanical depth of God Hand. Of course there's the FotNS actual games, but they're only ok.

But besides God Hand and Kung Fu Strike there have to be some 3D brawlers out there, right?

Well, Yakuza exists and you can always use Ifrit in DMC.

Way of the samurai let's you fight barehanded.

I almost forgot about the Kenka Bancho series, only the 3rd game has been translated.

Rise to Honor, kind of. Fist build in Dark Souls 2 is actually fun.

Well think about this: there's plenty 3d brawlers, but most suck. I think even Rockstar has a ps2 brawler that no one cared much about.

The Warriors is great though.

Go back to r/anime or wherever normalfags discuss weeb toons

go back to wherever you came from

I bet you like moeshit

karate master 2 knockdown blow was great
if you can stand the grind, play it

I just flipped your post around to mock you and you flipped out, now which one of us is mad here?

Aksys fight game
I'd vote Godhand best HnK-like, thocan you see the death star?

Aksys PS2 > PSX = Punch Mania > Ken's Musou > Last Battle > NES > Gameboy

Never played the rest so I won't pretend I have a clue where on the scale the SNES RPG or Saturn games rank.

Also since we're here: Manga > Anime Movie > TV Anime > New Savior Legend = DD Parody >>>>>>> Live Action

Riki-Oh: Story if Ricky is the best Hokuto no Ken adaptation. Prove me wrong.

YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME

Bitch please.

That game was fucking intense and I loved it.

I remember playing that game and ended a bout with a single strike that broke the other guy's femur. Entertaining as fuck.

webm related

Stuff like this is why arcades are not dead in japan.

Invest in unarmed and explosives.

Theme is not bad, but you gotta have action gameplay for Fist of the North Star.

wew

No one fucking asked for /a/utismos to turn this into a faggy turf war. Fist of the North Star is great, fuck off if you disagree, discuss games that let you be like Kenshiro. Jojo literally has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Is this hard for you? Are you as dumb as a nigger?

Last Battle
No, really!

Fucking hell user, how badly did I burn your bottom. I like both, and I am calling the other user out on being retarded. Also Jojo is related as it is very similar to FotNS and like wise has game where you punch shit into oblivion.

You're both faggots and both series are shit.

So I'm watching the tv series and it's just me or after the battle with Shin it gets really cheesy?

I didn't realize a damn thing.

I haven't watched the series but I think you just want the movie. Keep in mind fucking Toei owns FotNS; expect filler, animation reuse, choppy animation, cheese, and other shenanigans in any of their series. The movie doesn't have any of that, except for some quality cheesiness.

Get on my level.