JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Online thread

I wanna go back to my Ripple Warrior character, especially with Thunder Cross Split Attack's buff, but I like being loved by everyone despite being essentially dead weight. What am I supposed to do? How are your builds fairing, Holla Forums?
VAMPIRES PLS GO

For fuck's sake not this shit again. You meme loving fucks killed jojo threads.

These faggot threads just make me sad because the game being meme'd about will never exist
FUCK YOU OP

No 7SU2 moving to Tumblr and being retarded killed JoJo threads

Your thread is trash, OP

Go back to KOTH Online ya fucks

at least make these threads about something that isn't shit

We don't need this many different fucking fake mmo threads, it's gotten to the point where people think things like Dragon Ball Online are the same shit.

Wew lad, at this rate you'll never reach the endgame heaven.

cool meme op

The fact that the anime ended and no one was really playing HFTF/7su killed the threads. The guys doing 7su2 stopped making thread since there were no major update, and making an entire thread for just one minor information would've been stupid.

Close, they fucked off to Tumblr because they're incompetent niggers who think C++ is an engine.

when did they say that?

The latter? I talked to the devs, they said they have someone who's experienced with "the C++ engine," I asked if they meant C++ the coding language, they said "no C++ the engine."

I'm curious, how good/bad is Eyes of Heaven?
I've seen a few videos and I'm kind of interested but it seems to me like the enemy AI is hot garbage.

It's sort of like Budokai tenkaichi series. Not very good for competitive versus against other players but fun to dick around in single player.

You got my hopes up then I realized it's an exclusive.

It was only funny for EEnE, and even then a bunch of newfags made heaps of threads in a row to make themselves feel like they knew """Holla Forums-culture""", so that got stale in the span of a couple weeks.

But it's on both PS3 and PS4?

roflmao smh tbh fam

Though kill yourself, OP, there's a real Jojo "MMO" in the form of Diamond Records and it's as shit as Eyes of Heaven but at least nips can pile up Shigechis and troll the ever loving fuck out of autists.

Last console I had was PS1.

Thank fuck that the 「Blue Hawaii」 event is finally over. That was such a grindfest. The prizes weren't even that good. It being over was the greatest prize of them all.

Spongebob Online was the best though

y e p
Never heard of Diamond Records but I'm a Shigechi fan. Thanks, good thread

Fucking why.

Very nice. Stray cat player?

because it's more manly than projecting your inner edgelord out to do damage for you. You are literally using the POWER OF THE SUN to your advantage.

Can confirm. I mentioned some fake powerup and people had no fucking clue what I was talking about.

Are you kidding? That is fucking hilarious!

Reminder that Star Platinum used to be a smiley little shit who punched things, not an AMERICAN KIRBY ANGERY xboxhueg centurion who punched things. Besides how the fuck is the likes of NYPD Blue edgy?! inb4 jorge joestar isn't canon, yes but NYPD Blue is an honorary canon stand to me

You're right that does sound hilarious.

Pffft, the true endgame is letting Requiem out and letting cosmic horrors steal the places of everyone's souls in the universe.

PS3 emulation is really picking up, however.

No it's not