Multiplayer PC RPGs

Seriously Holla Forums, are there any co-op/multiplayer RPGs on PC that aren't either hack-and-slash Diablo clones or MMOs?
I'm going fucking mental here, desperate for something to play with friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

hiveworkshop.com/threads/tkok-eastern-kingdom-3-3-0f.146077/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dark souls 2

Divinity Original Sin is built around coop.

You don't get to bring friends.

Hexen 2

Divinity is a good example of a game pretending to be something it's not.

neverwinter nights 1 and 2

system shock 2. baldurs gate.

A video game?

Final Fantasy 14

Trying to get these to work now but NWN won't stop fucking crashing and 2 just won't connect in an online game. It's driving me bonkers. And the new Neverwinter is just so fucking shit any chance of a proper NWN3 makes me wanna cry.

Trying to enjoy it, really am, but something about it is just bugging me. I don't know if it's the lol-random humour or the emphasis it's putting on playing fucking boring scooby doo in this shithole town instead of doing the actual fun combat that is actually interesting.

I'd really love something like Monster Hunter on PC, or even better a game like Witcher or Two Worlds where you can have a buddy join you on your adventures.

Oh, you wanted monster hunter? Try Toukiden 2. It's combat is more or less the same, and it goes online.

Borderlands

Use the gog installer

System Shock 2

hiveworkshop.com/threads/tkok-eastern-kingdom-3-3-0f.146077/

Guild Wars 1.

I know you said no MMOs but it has an instanced structure, no mandatory grind, an early level cap, no monthly fees, small bars, and no retarded "attack tank characters while avoiding squishies" AI so that's basically all the bad MMO things, are not present in GW1.

It's a really good game.

Larian games have always had humor like this. But yeah I didn't really enjoy the starting questline either.

Turn off shiny water.. Mine sometimes crashes at startup, but it's very rare. It should also be mentioned that the servers were online through gamespy, so since that when down people have been using neverrun/other services to connect to multiplayer games on nwn.

These with Gog installers

Tales of Berseria.

Damn son, never knew that
Gotta try that shit out

Colour me interested. What's the co-op like?
Is it like Symphonia which let a second person play in battles but was otherwise useless or is actually interesting this time?