Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/elite-dangerous
childrenofadeadearth.com/
nasa.gov/exploration/home/antimatter_spaceship.html
google.com/search?q=site:nasa.gov spaceship&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
miksminis.blogspot.com/2009/05/lego-space-dwarves.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also 1st for hot elves

You little knife eared pieces of shit do not deserve exploring the universe. You will poison it with your stupid sorcery and your femine faggots! Go back to your forest loo, talk to trees and brew potions. We had enough of your bullshit on earth.

This thread is going to be nothing but elf vs dwarf shit-flinging, fuck you OP. Even as far as OP's go this is fucking pure faggotry. Filtered to avoid this shitfest before it happens. Delete and try again if you're not a dense cuck and make the OP not garbage.

fuck those cunts, if i want to travel space by my own, they wont stop me
we will never know who is the big scary in SoaSE

Anyone interested in Elite it's on sale for 20$ on the humble store
humblebundle.com/store/elite-dangerous

E:D Cmdrs
If you could run missions for the 8th Imperial Pilots Syndicate in the Nortes that would be nice. We've regain control pretty decisively in Wheemez thanks to a recent dump of exploration data.

New Endless Space 2 faction

Don't bother, ED is crap.

How so ?

The game is average not crap. Especially if you get into the player group side of things.

Zero content, retarded community, retarded greedy devs.

there is enough to warrant buying it for 20$
Not all of it. The SDC are a joy to have around.
can't deny that one

PvP is gated behind grind (engineers) Which makes it automatic trash tier.

Game was good in beta when the king of PvP was the Cannon Viper, went to shit ever since.

If horizons is cheap I'll go and grab it so I can do a beggars canyon run on some dead rock out in the void. I couldn't give half a fuck about pvp and the space buggie but hopping into a docking bay and zipping around in a little shitfiddler fighter sounds pretty fun.

Honestly I'd be more interested in ship amenities where I can set the ship to auto pilot and walk around fiddling with things on there, maybe play a game inside the game or something like that. It'd be pretty cool if while I was chilling I got an interdiction and I had to rush back to the cockpit like mad to get out of it with blaring sirens and everything.

Are there any games that let you play space dorfs, to ballance out the elven faggotry in here?

The space ents are coming.

If you don't want it that badly I'd suggest waiting for season 3 which should be coming after 2.4 later this year. When it does show up everyone who hasn't bought season 2 should get it for free.
Only downside is that could be 6 months or longer thanks to Fdev's glacial development.

Groups like the GCI (Galactic Combat Initiative) do regular unmodded and easy to build ship pvp events (latest was unmodded eagle's and dumbfire missiles only) because they know only the most dedicated autists will fully engineer their ships and they're desperate for challengers

Literally nowhere is safe from this rickroll tier meme.

Remember that it is your duty to remind the Elf of their natural place!

as long as you spade them, they're not a problem

You are no better than a common Xeno.

I want elves and paladins to leave.

If you can't look after and train your elf slave properly, you deserve to be shanked in the dark
Its always the offspring you need to look out for because half elves are infinitely more dangerous than normal elves

Removing elves is hard buissness. After a long day of purging, slaying and burning their villages, I like to relax on my pile of fresh loot and captured valuables.
Of course it is a difficult job. Seeing all those cut up bodies is not easy to deal with. I will be honest, after my first loot'n'burn I felt sick. They always tell you that you go in, grab everything you want and throw around a couple of torches, while these treehuggers either run, hide or shoot arrows at your supperior armour. But it is worse than that. You see: they keep their real valuables deep inside their tree homes, which can shrug off external fires easily. You have to really get in there to get the good stuff and set fire to the wood from the inside out. So you go in, push further and further, and all of these trees are like thousands of years old. So there are hundreds of families living inside of one tree. Something like 50% of them try to put up a fight at first, but after you cut through the first or second batch they just give up and wait for the culling in the lower corners. You slash through limbs, heads, faces and just leave them. You don't even check if they are dead, or just badly injured. As long as they can't run away and reestablish their tribe, you are good. Why waste time cutting off heads, when you can just break bones or stab them here and there? They will bleed out sooner or later anyways, which is another point I want to mention.
All of that blood. They tell you about that one, they sure do. But words don't do it justice. If I had to guess an average Elf contains like maybe 8 Liters of blood. Doesn't sound like a lot, but imagine hundreds of Elfs, all bled dry, and their blood flowing down into the lower levels. It reeks, is sticky, and if you are not careful you can actually slip and fall into that mess of body parts and fluids.
Anyways, you push deeper and deeper into their homes, always carrying that torch of yours, and when you get to the lowest levels, where they keep their religious artefacts and their children you just grab whatever you like and set fire to the rest.
This one time me and my mate found one of their main shrines. It was a jolly good time, I tell ya. They really know how to make moonstone gems, that they do.
The difficult part however is getting out of there. After you set fire to the place you have to climb all the way up, through the blood, through the smoke, carrying gold, moonstone, amulets and maybe a salve or two, across dead bodies and all of that up the fucking ladders and wooden corridors wearing heavy armour. I have heard stories of greenhorns getting stuck somewhere in there and burning alongside the Elfs. I pitty them, but I admit that it almost happened to me too.

I think you're missing the point user
These are space elves
That live in space
And unless they live in space trees like that 'Integral Trees' book, we can't really burn down their homes with them in it
However we can implant computer chips into their brains that can alert us if they are having negative thoughts towards humans, or even better, alter them
Of course they're all going to be spaded and chipped and its illegal to own one without a chip, wouldn't want some getting loose and starting up a population

Yeah, nah laddy. You deserve to be flung out of an airlock, along with your elf friends.
Take an example from

No user, you are missing the point.
It's degenerates like you why Chaos is even an issue.

Sins2 never coming out? FUCK how? Wasn't that game super successful?

You misread user
I already said that they needed to be spaded, i was just making a point as to why you need to spade them

as far as I'm aware, slaneesh eats all the elvish souls it can get its hands on, I think you might be thinking of dark elves, who are known for rampant slaving
Also Chaos is only a problem because people left elves to their devices for too long and they ended up having a massive orgy that spawned a chaos god that got all the other chaos gods off their asses and Started that whole cluster fuck
A spaded slave elf allows no possibility for that, and also for every elf you kill slaneesh grows stronger, exacerbating the chaos issue
To fight chaos, we must reeducate the elves of their natural place in society

qt elves!

It was, rather i think it was Homeworld: remastered that killed any successor
Just like a load of terrible RTS will convince publishers that RTS aren't popular anymore, a few shitty re-releases of Homeworld will convince publishers no one wants a space game anymore

If they tried doing it now, they would just fuck it up

PvP isn't technically gated behind engineers, you can find plenty of combat without engineer upgrades since most people don't bother with the grind or the bullshit rng to get the perfect rolls.

The only gated PvP that happens is basically end game PvP with dedicated autist and even with them a fully engineered ship would be useless as they would fly circles over you as some are insanely good pilots. But that's like any other game with endgame PvP right? fight insanely geared people who bothered with insanely long grind so they can one shot those who don't bother with it.

Is there moar of that pic?

fuck if i know

Why not settle them on a planet, so you can visit it and purge elfs for pleasure?
Of course, you would have to install an advanced anti ship battery making sure that the elfs don't escape.

Every elf Needs to be constantly monitored in case they find some other way to fuck the universe up more than they already have
Sticking them on an elf world and making it a theme park for elf sex is just asking for hippies to break in and let them out
Hence Elves need to be controlled by the strictest and most upright of individuals
When you enslave an elf, its not to sate your own sexual pleasure, but for the betterment of all

I like your animal farm arguing.

I fucking love the oboe.

Humanity (fuck yeah) rules, you smelly squirts drool!

Well in Guild Wars there were dedicated PvP characters and once you'd unlocked an item or skill you could make as many of it on PvP characters (non tradeable of course and not transferable to PvE chars) as you wanted, and unlocking stuff didn't take long.

You could use PvE characters in PvP for the flashy PvE skins but the burden was on you to grind for the max stat stuff.

But they had that PvP-only option for people who just wanted to do PvP and not grind. And that's what a good PvP game should have.

In ED you have to grind and also if you lose your ship in PvP you have to grind in PvE to pay for its replacement.

space elf faction on starsector when

When we get Catgirls.

Did this faggot ever get to the point where he fucks them all? Ever?

So there's supposed to be a way around the 3 mission limit in ED? Anyone hear of anything like this?

Did the fucking artists manage to finish that damn manga?

Get it for free? Honestly I could probably go without it. I mostly just chart the galaxy and do delivery shit in core systems.

If it were as cheap as 9.99 I'd get it right now but for 20 dollars…I just don't know (oy vey!).

They really are going to make an RPG aren't they?

Everyone jealous of elf sex appeal.

You sick fuck

No to both of those.

2 new pages in the last year.

To be fair, that was a fan made faction, and a lot better than the other options fans were putting forth. There were some genderfluid bullshit things, and I can't remember what the last one was.

Well he updated this year at the beginning of this month, he's on a roll.

bump

why is starsector so fucking annoying? does the rng actually know you have a pirate copy?

fuck this game, seriously

It's a damn shame that no game will ever do that again. The closest thing was when WoW did those Arena servers.

Has there ever been an attempt to make a Crest/Banner of the stars game? Seems like at some point when the Anima was at peak populatiy and the novels wwee still coming out that one should have been squeezed out.

Just got Starsector, first spesh game since X Rebirth drove me away. Hoping it goes well.

it's shit, lad

Well, I have train networks in Factorio to fall back on should it not give me the right autist tingles.

Go to another system.
You think they're stupid, boy?

It's not really a game for autists. And it's not even anywhere near finished. I like the game but don't get your hopes up.

Also, post games where you can genocide xenos to the last.

Bum

Any space games you guys reccommend

Nothing that we haven't already discusses. But hey at least there's Star Citizen to look forward too :^)

But we could always start another Shekel Citizen Thread for keks

Why does elite dangerous have to be so poorly optimized?

It's not terrible of course but if you want to stream it or multitask while playing things can get a bit wonky.

Wow this thread is dead.

Everyone post your shipfu and WHY.

Vaygr fighters are the best shipfus, everything about them is awesome. That great silhouette and graphic breakups, tasteful asymmetry, crazy swarm behavior, the cool sound the weapons make. And if all that wasn't enough you can get them with beam cannons. I could probably fap to a vaygr assault craft right now.

Too bad about the game. The original homeworld was better.

For my shipfu, I have to go with the Zuul Cruiser with a Battlebridge. Nothing quite as awesome as using the giant skull of an enemy as a hood ornament.

Homeworld 2 wasn't bad, like you say 1 was better, but that does not suddenly turn 2 into crap.

Goddamn it Tri-Ace.
She was totally asking for a dicking.

Are you retarded?

What did you expect from forcing a game into a different engine than its own?

So you are telling me that the bastard mix is bad. Sure, but you are still not proving HW2 is bad.

Homeworld 2's Engine was a complete downgrade to the original and felt like "No Fun Allowed" in a lot of places because of it. Plus going from manly projectile physics to panzy ass RNG is just soulcrushing. The best thing really about Homeworld 2 are the mods but that's about it, it feels a bit bland, dull and off without it. Certainly not bad, but not that good either.

Vaygr ships are pretty cool.

Imperial Clipper keeps bringing me back

Endless Space 2 just got released a day early

Oh shit

I liked her design from when I first saw her and really liked her when she kept grabbing victory from the jaws of defeat for me

call me when the torrent is out

Also
Planet Destruction now too

For Holla Forums ate my link

That cockpit is absurdly spacious.

"ficki ficki" right?

HW2 still had formations, stances and the like. They where all pointless, but they where there. It was major downgrade from HW 1 where this played heavily into the tactics you used.
And the lack of bullet physics vs an RNG as pointed out, meant that small craft could no longer dodge fire from larger ships with clever manoeuvres, and in return, where no longer at risk of being cut to pieces in seconds by sneakily placed assault frigates .
To be blunt, I can only really agree that HW 2's combat felt a lot more bland and generic than the originals.
HW 2 may be "ok", but being the sequel to a great game, will forever leave it stained and shitty downgrade compared to the original.

Most of the Elite cockpits are ridiculously oversized and you don't realize this unless you look from thirdperson or use VR.
The game suffers overall from a lack of sense of scale, something that space legs will hopefully fix.

You got what you deserved, if you had nothing to hide why turn off your transponder?
Learn how to use Go dark, it helps you throw off pursuers. It's best to use in in places where you're already camouflaged.

>a week later and this garbage excuse of a thread thread is still not deleted
Do you see how you fucked up OP? You fucking failure.

I have to agree with him. This thread would be doing far better if we had gotten the planned B5 space thread instead of this space elf bullshit. I mean, who likes or even wants to be caught anywhere near an elf? They stuck up arrogant bastards to the last one.

Elves a cute user

That one was deleted cause some autist thought we needed yet another Gundam thread. Seriously Gundam is worst Mecha Series

Yeah, japs always seem to never let you be with the hottest chick in the game and stick you with the most average looking of the options.

Is there a big info pic of the recommended space vidya? All I have is Master of Orion 2 at this point.

I don't think so.

Stellaris
Endless space 1-2
Distant Worlds Universe
Aurora

Those are my favorites, I would only pay money for Distant Worlds though, the others are okay.

Gotcha, tracking them down now. Thanks

How? They are all so malnourished they look like they just came out of a german work camp, not curves, no meat and not a beard in sight. They look disgusting.

Reminds me of the time I saw a woman with a mustache. Also at least post space dwarfs so the other anons can't complain that you're off topic user

Sword of the stars 1.

There was only one Sword of the Stars, why the need to clarify?

There are no space dwarves since they lack ambition to go into space, they'd rather go opposite direction and bury themselves underground.

Empire at war with forces of corruption DLC is good

Also truth

I blame lazy developers who can't be arsed to make dwaves for sci fi settings.

I see the thread has slowed since my last Zeon Post.
This thread has now been designated Feddie trash and Zeon Propaganda shall commence.

You got GWs Squats and Mantic's Forge Fathers

Time for weeaboo overdrive!

Seriously knock it off with the Zeon posting. Honestly the Gundam and Elf Threads have caused the Space Threads which are normally fairly active to just die because they are just repeats of threads we've had over the past month. That's because having the same discussion all the time causes things to stagnate a bit and anons get tired of repeating themselves. It's why you don't see much Elite Dangerous or Freespace discussion these days, because they are both games that have been discussed to death over the past few months.
Each thread has a different theme for a reason, and that keeps things fresh cause it ends up talking about a different genre at a time. For example the LOGH Thread lead to a lot of good 4x and Grand Strategy discussion while the Merchant one lead to a lot of space construction stuff along with X Series discussion. If it's just the same thread theme all the time nothing new will ever get discussed.
tl;dr polite sage to tell you to kindly fuck off
Also Gundam is why the /m/ board is dead, it's the most normalfag of mecha genre and only one they know about. Anyone incapable of discussing anything mecha outside of Gundam clearly does not Respect the Robot

Yeah lets go back to arguing over how the venator looks like jar jar and how Elite sucks instead.

I used to frequent these threads until they turned into gundam faggotry. Make your own autismbot general and leave.

That looks completely ridiculous.

Perfect place to start a new colony I ever found. Class 5 arid habitable world and 2x Class 5 volcanic mining planets. When a mod comes out that allows for it, I'll start the new empire here, away from the Core Worlds.

Playing Starsector 0.8, exploration/raid fleet.

Space is not the place.

Look at this pleb

got any memorable battles user?

Yeah but I dont have any saved pics.

A daily reminder that all other sci-fy games just became varying degrees of spess fantasy.
childrenofadeadearth.com/

- Everything you knew about toxic hypermasculinity of science is likely to be confirmed beyond reasonable doubt by this true-to-¬life¬social construct demonstration of environmentally destructive power of giant metal penises exchanging nuclear shell fire in transition orbits between Earth and Venus.
A random tumblrine, 2017

- I'm proud to say that I am now ready to conquer Solar System in God-Emperor's name!
MAGA user, 2017

- Oy wey, shut it down!
Interdimentional eternal jewreptile, 2017+2i +- 0.5+0.5i

Trigger disclaimer: Pewpewcancer is tracers, not lazors.

And in the name of israel we conquer Saturn!

Yes, let's go back to that, that's why I'm in space threads on this board. Fucking christ you guys have two fucking threads of your own that popped up, but then you fucking leech off other discussion instead. Christ no wonder your board is dead, don't even get me started on the bizarre autism you louts have making anything interesting to discuss a dead end. I know at least one of you believed the myth that science doesn't know how bees fly.

This seems like complete autism. So proceed shill

I have it, confirming it is the best and most accurate space war simulator ever made.

Can I accidentally cause a kessler effect in this?

space junk is not simulated or kept track off for obvious reasons.

During combat the relative velocities are too fast, but since bullets etc stop existing after the engagement, it doesn't really matter anyway. Usually wrecks of missiles, drones and bullets are at escape velocity where you are fighting (some moon up in a gravity well) so presumably someone somewhere will have a bad day.

What a shame. Game still looks fun though.

Well, I just realized how lazy the Megaman Legends art team was today. They straight up lifted shit from 40k. Just like Blizzard

You got s link or comparison for that user?

God damn it. I don't even like the catgirl, fucking game.

Squats codex soon?

Venatorfags are another kind of cancer that graces these threads, since that ship is literally admitting you have reddit tier taste.

There was three threads up for Mecha at one point. Gundam fags though are the worst kind of cancer since everything literally has to be Gundam or GTFO which is why really nobody wants to go on /m/ honestly. Same thing when you find Armored Core fags. Want to discuss things like Macross, Appleseed, Battletech, Crusher Joe, Dougram, Heavy Gear etc? Nope not allowed or nobody knows what the fuck you are on about.

Same issue with flight threads. It literally is Ace Combat or GTFO. Sometimes you'll luck out with DCS but that's generally too autistic all round.

What else is there? Other sims are all fringe.

Falcon BMS isn't much more impenetrable than DCS but will scare away people who don't actually care about combat flight (and F16s). Really impressive systems in it for dynamic campaigns that I wish DCS had an equivalent to.

Well there's Strike Fighters 2 and Falcon 4.0, and Autismsoft Flight Simulator X for great trolling and memes. But other than that you're right there's nothing really to talk about since everything is either too old or War Shitter.

How is starpoint gemini 2?
It's currently free on steam.

Thanks for the heads up user

Anyone playing the new starpoint gemeni? I heard it just released though it was probably in early access for a bit. Need an user to give me some info on how deep the game is, i saw a kike manley video but he never talks about the interesting shit.

You can capture ships and make them your own.

You have aroused my inner Kushan!

If I wanted a game where I can build my own space vessels, build my own space stations, and build my own terrestrial stations .. What would be my options (other than fucking Space Engineers)?

Empyrion, it's EA but basically the same thing as Space Engineers. I think Planet Explorers lets you build space ships.

Space is not an ocean.

oh fuck off

nasa.gov/exploration/home/antimatter_spaceship.html

google.com/search?q=site:nasa.gov spaceship&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

you should probably go shitpost at nasa before people on this thread

You don't go space boating between stars?

Don't be a dumb dumb user, It's called the sea of stars for a reason

This space is just a sea.

Space is filled with the jizz from the orgasm that birthed creation itself.

Even though I liked SG1 and I contributed to SG2 (made 2 turrets for it, freelancing), it lacks a certain something.

Balance is whacky, there is no real difference between ship classes

Battlefleet Gothic lets you play the Demiurg as part of the Tau.

at most they're similar to Duergar and thats straining the limit

One of the Drakengard games?

Take it or leave it. Their ships and voices are badass.

And this is why I put a point in field commander, so my troops are slightly better than any other ship's when I board and steal their ship to sell off the parts or take them for myself.

What game is it?
Is it good?
Will it fill the void The Mandate left in me

Stealing enemy ships seems to be the most efficient way to go for money in that game. Even from what I played of the Starpoint Gemini Warlords made me think that held true there as well.

Could be starpoint gemini 2

It is.

It was free a day or so ago, Did you get it user?

was that a real thing?

fuck off

yes

I see your fundamental problem there laddie.
Human Midget =/= Dwarf Woman

Wouldn't surprise me if it was.

miksminis.blogspot.com/2009/05/lego-space-dwarves.html
no

Oh hey, Monster Pop

Starsector, modded with ss+, templars, and diable. Shits fun. Diable wya
Spess music.
Takung a hot shit while posting this.
PIRATES. Hitsquads that ss+ adds gives the game an edge.

Pic related, my current Diable Avionics custom portrait captain.

Just go boot up MML1 and play with that picture

The Bonne's Clozer Woods Giant Excavator Boss Robot
The Gesselechaft (or hwtf its spelled). They just shortened the length and made it green
The Bonne's fucking airships piloted by the servbots

Trying to get back into X3 but finding any good mods to throw in is a massive pain in the dick. Anyone got a small list they use or a large one somewhere on the interwebs?

I just want to be a space pirate damnit…

It's like the game just hates forests and grasslands with a passion. Anyone have a seed that will let me have some fucking greenery

I like tundra regions.
I'd like to live in a tundra.
I always choose tundra as my starter if I can.

I probably would have nothing against them if the game let me play on literally anything else consistently. I've sat and restarted some 20 times in a row earlier today only to have every starter region be tundra or surrounded by tundra. I remember there being crystal forests and shit in this game before but now I'd getting tundra tundra tundra tundra

Wrong game bro

X3 MODS!:
Anarkis Fleet Command
MARS
Xenon Migration (I love this one. Some games they become an apocalyptic threat. Amazing seeing it interact with Albion Prelude's
War")
LV's Cheats (to spawn shit, like making Cock attacks) There is a mod that brings back the Khaak for AP, but they're too annoying for that.
Sector Takeover (a must)

There's a lot more. Can't remember 'em all. My x3 install is in my dead rig.

Is there something I missed? Does one of the buildings cause aliens to decide your empire is a good place to live? My empires end up looking like something out of Star Wars pretty damn quickly because of all the fuckers immigrating. It isn't as bad when I'm playing as the Unfallen because they breed like rabbits, from what I've seen anyway.

bam

Anyone here play Everspace? It finally released a couple of days ago and I've been liking it a lot. I don't normally like run-based games all that much but I'm also a sucker for 6DOF gameplay especially in space instead of tight enviroments like Descent. Much more fun to navigate asteroid fields than corridors. The game also looks fantastic. I made it to the second to last sector and died when I warped into a system with two Mk2 Okkar Frigates, a jump suppressor and a temperature hazard but before that it was sort of easy and I've not even upgraded my ship all that much so I'm a little worried how easy the game is.

Has a space game ever done something gorgeous with space elves' homes before?

fine, more space elf waifus for me

bump

Am i gay for wanting to fuck the blonde one with a pink bikini over the brown elf?
Dark Skinned Titty monsters are a turn off for me

After staring at that image for a while, I don't think you'll be doing the fugging user

What did we do in our past lives to live this endless torture?

Don't bump this thread. It's 17 days old for a reason. It's shit. It needs to be deleted so a better one that isn't fucked by OP derailing right from the get-go can be made instead.

Since day 1 you were over reacting user

it's 17 days old because anons will occasionally post inevitably and it only takes one to revive the thread from the bottom of the board. If you can't talk about space games because someone started the thread with degeneracy you should probably get out.
If you want the thread to go away quicker the only way is to post in it.

No he's got it spot on, this thread is deader than disco. I've been trying to breathe life into it with some of the elves vs dwarves posting, but there is no saving it.
We need some brave soul to flood the thead with pics and stories about his latest game until we hit the bump limit or something.

It chased people away with it's faggotry you shoved into in the OP. Damage done, you fucking failure. Never make threads again you fucking cuckold faggot.

It's 17 days old because it's a shit thread. It started off shit so it perpetuates shit. Most space threads last 5-6 days max. Luckily it seems space thread posters see a shithole when it's made and got out of dodge, hence why this thread is deader than your great great grandma's g-spot. Fuck off with your shit thread defence.

Before this escalates any further with your butthurt, I'll just say this, How am I a cuckold if I was the one who cucked you out of a space thread

What about Gihren's greed

I found out that both names fit just within the character limit, unfortunately "Nightmare of Solomon" is over the limit and "Nightmare Solomon" just don't cut it.

No cool names allowed on funny ones

See

It explains exactly why this thread is dead. Next time don't make a repeat of a thread that we've already had. If you can't make fresh ideas for a thread theme then you frankly don't belong here.