Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uj901
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Pixie
romhacking.net/translations/2616/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Morgana is the best
Everyone else can suck my asshole.

The scatological jew strikes again

why would you cuck mona-chan. especially when sensei is best girl. are you all sadists?

Was replaying P2 and shit I forgot how fucking good it was.

I'm a sadayo-ist.

Makoto a cute.

Is this a waifu thread?

No, its a Persona thread

One thing they must do in P5 crimson is give the ability to to more then one event a day it wouldn't kill them seeing how much events you get.

Whats the difference?!

IBS TRANNY TIME

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND

no bulge
For shame

GOD LIKES ME. I AM THE BEST

I REALIZE YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME…

THE FUCK IS THAT?!

What the fuck is this shit?

ah you're one of *those* people aren't you?

Ask Holla Forums. Or better yet, don't ask Holla Forums and just forget this ever happened.

And the tumblr invasion starts. It was fun while it lasted.

Not alot of people call Haru best girl. Why is that? She seems nice.

She came too late to get enough character development, and she has a really boring slink. and she's a sadist.

its going to be Christmas, not crimson. deal with it.

cant wait to have a 200 streak of sage shitposts when we make a persona thread because it will be a "game Holla Forums hates" even though 2 months earlier we loved it, you know, like undertale.

Don't worry guys, I got this

Or Children's Day

I think persona will be safe, atleast on Holla Forums. Im really curious how it will develop on tumblr and the like. The women are too attractive for sjws to latch on to, so i think they'll continue going the way it has been going. Maybe we'll see some fat-art of everyone and shit like that, but thats gonna be the worst.

Still think it'll be Crimson.

Only ones will be connor or Goons asshurt that they couldn't gate keep it and tumblr is asshurt at P5.

Tumblr was pissed about the portrayal of those two gay men that show up for like 2 minutes.

I'm cucking the cat in NG+

Off by one

They also lost it at Akira being a cis male like this article archive.is/uj901

He doesn't seem to get that you don't have absolute control over the Joker's personality. Just like you might feel murdering people is your form of justice while Joker disagrees, Joker prefers pussy, not dick. Not that hard to understand.

Tell that to these morons

Evoker yourself with real gun

Is Marie included?

So many idiots seem to think silent MC = blank slate

>Sadayo has to ?

This, Joker stares at Ann's boobs in Futaba's castle.

I wish Persona 5 put him back in the gas chamber

When? I dont remember that.

In the anime custscene he stares right at her cleavage. Joker wants to fuck women

Why not Ohya?

He also saves Makoto from that Sphinx boss

Fuck, meant for

Right. The travel scene. I kinda forgot about that.

We all wish it did.

Ohya is the worst female confidant.

can't we airtight-seal the closet and just put gas in there?

it'd be a DIY gas chamber

i think she's cool. i dislike Chihaya the most, even though she's still a little like-able.

Ohya is 5th best girl. makoto > kawakami > tae > chihaya > ohya > hifumi > haru > ann > futaba.

Speaking of waifus,

Ultimate Social Link Personas are shit when compared to the starting Personas.
Captain Kidd > Wu Kong oh. I'm sorry, SEITEN TASIEN.
You know you fucked up when the SMT4 design was fucking better.
Johanna had the potential to be cool, but nah. She's fucking Shiva from FF13.
Carmen > Hectate
Carmen had Ann saying all kinds of cute shit. Hectate is just… Meh.

BEEFY ZORO > Literally the Travelling Jew.
Goemeon INFININTELY BETTER than Frosty Dicked Susanoo.
AyyLmao+Tentacles > we tried sphere of flames, aka worst Prometheus design in Atlus history.
Milady was fucking great. Astarte was just retarted.
ROBIN HOOD was pure jojo-tier. Loki looks like a rule 63'd Lady Asherah from strange journey.
Arsene went from shitty edgelord to KING OF OF THE EDGE with Satanael.

Fuck you guys. I'm going back to Strange Journey.
Ohi vey.

I wish every fucking social link didn't require so much personality stats.

God damn it was fun to almost kill Grail in one volley. Velvet lolis still give no shits.

So NG+?

Would Haru improve with a bondage-tight ponytail?

You could fuse the immortal Yoshitsune in the base game, but you'd really have to know which confidants to max and it'd cost a lot of cash.

But, in my case, I did it in NG+. I rocked Satan in the base game, then used Satanael in NG+ until I fused Yoshitsune.

Also, a friend of mine said Haru has some fucking dark VO lines when you're in Mementos; shit like 'I love it when shadows bleed.' or 'I just want to keep attacking them'. I didn't see any, though. Anyone else seen that? I think Haru is probably a serial killer since she uses an axe, talks about betrayal, and seems way too normal otherwise. I bet she's got bodies buried in those big planters on the school's roof, too.

Also

pleb tier

Yu gotta work for it now, nigger.
P5 isn't for casuals.

Making enemies kill themselves was quite easy with Arahabaki and his repel ability - hell he's broken as shit

You can even use the spotlight items to center attention on Joker for maximum hilarity.

Fun as hell. Even better with the enemies that use Desperation (+attack, -defense) and then they attack Joker… (or anyone with *karn courtesy of Haru)

You have the option to talk about the other aspects of the game.
Like the guns for instance.
When do I get a M1911 model for Joker?
Why is P5 the best P since P2?
Why didn't 4 have it's shit together?

Playing P2 again made me realize that P5 actually is pretty good and does a lot right while 4 is just a mess.

Which persona would you fuck?

I used him up 'til level sixty-somethin'.

Kikuri-hime and Ame-no-Uzume.

And Hua Po if she grew big enough to actually hold a cock.

I used him up until I got Abaddon in the final parts. He drains instead of repelling, but it was still handy to grind the last two red shadows before the area to the final boss.

You know you would

Wait a minute, his fucking ultimate Persona is just Junpei's but fucking blue. I mean I guess they're interpretations of the same deity but still, fucking lazy design.

Shit I just noticed this fuck this is kinda lazy.

The upgrades definitely make no sense (except maybe Haru's). They should have picked a single pantheon and stuck with it, rather than having random fucking figures outta everywhere. How the fuck is Arsene like fucking Satan? Or Carmen like Hecate? Hecate isn't exactly a goddess of thieves or love.

My theory is that in case of Satan, it fits thematically with the overall theme of the game about rebellion and fighting the system/higher force. Therefore, in SMT series the highest force of rebellion and change is Satan, therefore he becomes your ultimate persona.

Just a guess, no idea about the others though.

That's stills stupid. Especially Prometheus, who is already freed and back as bros with Zeus and openly revered, historically, before the damn Peloponnesian war. The whole "Prometheus as a luciferian tragic figure" is all fucking post-Milton and pleb tier.

Anyone have the picture of the P3 feMC saying "say love" ?

My dog actually does that. She'll sit and stare at you until you go upstairs and tuck her into her little bed.

Do you cuck your dog?

The game is pretty easy considering how OP some of the social link shit is. I don't think I've ever needed to do a single bit of grinding in the entire game.

I'm not mad, just confused.

My min-maxed Kaguya with bless amp, bless boost and magic ability seems to do more damage than Yoshitsune, Yoshitsune is cheaper and easier to make though and obviously more viable against NG+ boss

geg
wonder what inspired that drawfag.

This is the new Overwatch

Have you been looking at what the demon's personality is like in the top left corner of the screen during a hold up? That should give you an idea what answers you should use.

ROLLANDO!

Might as well

Mr. Numbers, bring me a waifu
Make her the cutest that I've ever seen

I don't know what that stupid "trans" comment is about but this really is a great thing.

It's amazing how everything only gets better when it's white

Not really, but come on, a Sadayo redhead freckled teacher waifu could only be that much closer to the perfect wife.

BEST WIFE DUMP

What did she mean by this?

Get cucked, controlling cat.

Ann's best asset in this game and sole reason to romance is to be the object of Morgana's torture.

It's the only time you can actually steal anything in this game.

She put the hat on backwards because she was lazy because she was tired after getting no sleep from your wedding night.

That's not how hats work

Why couldn't they have done this? I would have genuinely liked a secretly yandere girl on the team.

But then we'd have to write characters that are actually interesting and involved, and that's hard.

rollin rollin rollin

Okay fine, then it's probably because you're wearing mirror glasses and everything is backwards.

How is she so amazing?

Ah shit, didn't notice that.

So glad you can rely on her AKA lay on her lap. You think her lap is comfy?

Muh dick
should I make a chiptune thread?

It is a lap of lazy comfy bliss

Its like you want your whole team to get killed

It's going to suck when I have to upgrade her armor

I always leave the women in bathing suits all game

why

Come on, Makoto!

Because the majority of people who still make impact font image "memes" are huge fags

aryan gods are smiling at me today

Good job.

yes

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Gimme tae

I wanna fuck that

I better get what I want.

She might really be best girl…

luckbird

I wish Makoto was more open about her secret bike and Kamen Rider obsession. It would only have added to her and made her the best of the main cast.

I'll take a serial killer/yandere Haru over what we actually got.

I just finished Caligula Effect so every party member in P5 feels like a bland milquetoast animu in comparison.
I still say that Ann's sole existence is for a good cucking, though.

What makes it so good cause from what I see it looks decent at best.

Why do they expect the west to like Ann when she's bland as fuck?

Playing it now and it's honestly pretty shit, the frame rates are all over the place and the combat is some of the worst I've ever seen

How bad we talking user?

just had Mona leave and got into Haru the frizzy dumb bitch's dad's castle and the whole story there ruined all fucking interest in the game for me. does it get better?

Give me best girl.

It does, a low point tbh though, I'll agree.

The gameplay is positively abhorrent, it's worse than even the biggest steaming indie turd. Sucks because it looked interesting.

The story and characters. It also has a .Hack element to it where the main cast of teenage misfists aren't all teenagers. It deals with severe trauma, mental and physical abuse, and even touches on abortion - though extremely briefly. The bosses are really good in their characterization and one of them is intensely eerie and sad. The cast also feels like real people, and the typical anime tropes like "strong guy wants to be a hero" and "cool, disaffected guy" and "pretty, virginal smart girl" are all merely elements of certain facades to their character. Their backstories are each incredibly interesting.
Well, almost. Two of them are pretty meh. The rest though, like Mifue and Shogo (who is basically the protagonist if the game did not have YOU as the protag), hit really hard with their stories.

Voice acting is amazing, too. Extremely emotive and well executed. The mystery to the game is also very fun, though the one gripe i have story-wise is the squeekiness of Aria's voice. It is almost insufferable. If she was not such a fun and helpful character (see: not Mona) then she would be too grating to endure.
Shame her VA had to sound like a mouse the whole game. It's cute at first but gets real old.

I genuinely can't stop being a shill for this game. Buy it or don't. I suggest waiting for a sale (or emulation). Either way, the narrative and characters are what drives it, like with P5…only P5's main cast pales in comparison. Figures, since P5 is the inverted P2 and Caligula was written by the man behind P2. Hard to compare the pretender to the original.

Also, save bug does not exist. I noticed the glitch in the tower segment but it only shut the game off, once, and did nothing to my save files. Just go back inside to a save point and warp from there to the next location to avoid the bug (though it really should be fixed). You'll know what I mean if you ever play the game.

Compared to Atlus, Furyu is a tiny, miniscule company with the budget of a shoelace so I think they did pretty good, considering what they have.

Because "White girl, you like White girls right?"
And, yes, we vastly prefer women who look like Ann (minus the twin-tails) but compared to a woman like Sadayo who hits every single good spot, or compared to Makoto who has an affection for Kamen Rider, bikes and the Yakuza games, she is just empty.

She is cute, hence why she must win. Though last I checked Sadayo trumped her in the popularity poll.

I actually prefer Sadayo and Makoto's looks than fuckin Ann.

Ann objectively has the most sex appeal, she's just not the best girl, that's Sadayo

Well when you show me this pic…

how is that most sex appeal compared to a sexy doctor or christmas cake maid/teacher

Mostly her looks and her bathing suit/panther suit, the side view victory screen shows tits for days and when she repeatedly uncrosses and crosses her legs in the safe rooms, plus that physics jiggle. Many boners were had.

How about the gameplay?

He omits it intentionally user

I want to see Becky without the wig.

Makoto won the best girl tho.

1. MC - 2173
2. Makoto - 1725
3. Ryuji - 1036
4. Kawakami - 895
5. Morgana - 577
6. Futaba - 572
7. Akechi - 564
8. Lavenza - 301
9. Haru - 213
10. Yusuke - 211
11. Takemi - 198
12. Ann - 193
13. Hifumi - 139
14. Justine - 31
15. Chihaya - 27
16. Sojiro and Sae - 22
17. Caroline and Iwai - 16
18. No-Good Tora - 12
19. Mishima - 10
20. Lala Escargot - 6

If P5 MC were in P4, would he bang the teacher no questions asked or would he succumb to peer pressure cougarphobia?

I think it's her actual hair. She talks about it in her rank up events, saying something about the girls near her home asking her to do their hair or something like that.

The eternal jap shit taste strikes again

He was number 1 before launch i believe, but fell to number 7 after launch.
Maybe because pancakes.

Cannot unsee

get your eyes checked

Probably fujoshits

She tries to drown her sorrows but her sorrows are excellent swimmers.

ohya isn't even a bad person i'm baffled at how hard she got shafted

Consider a lobotomy.

Holy shit.
I hardly noticed the drunk journalist.

Consider sucking my dick

No one loves a drunk who isn't any fun.

i'd drink with her

The drag queen is probably #1 on neofag and tumblr

Love or hate it. Framerate goes to pot once there's a lot of special moves and explosions, but being able to freely move the camera around is nice. I like it, but I can see the multitude of problems someone can have with it. It gets extra annoying when the enemy occasionally pulls a move you weren't shown pre-action.

I thought it was a wig too since it is so obviously far more hair than she has normally, but apparently it is real. The "latchkey kid" in her neighborhood helped her with it. She says as much during one of her events.
It's good to know that Sadayo's hair is apparently a tardis.

user is right but I agree also; Sadayo really is the icing on the cake

Unlike the uncanny Drake/Chie combo with that jacket and hair, here the only comparison is "messy dark brown hair". Even I have hair like that (more curly, but still). You'd need Sadayo to have a stubby nose, big problem glass and to have Ms. Sugarstein wearing an outfit like Kawakami. And no, "yellow" doesn't cut it.
Sorry man but Sadayo is pristine.

Most underrated Cake.

I don't trust your opinion on Caligula having better characters since you think generic animu archetypes are "actually interesting and involved."

its like you don't even care anymore.
btw does anyone know what (pic 2) is called?

If they were to make Haru a serial killer then yeah her story would be much more interesting and involved than what we have. Imagine how they would have to write that, the possibility of you engaging with a murderer.
But that's all for giggles, anyway. I'd take a Haru-yandere over the bland stuff we have already.

That said, Caligula's characters are genuinely superior. One character's PTSD and the history behind it are way more interesting than Haru's mom's forced suicide - which we didn't really delve much deeply into and had Ghost Mom come in and make everything better because brain-cognition-magic.

It is a Persona you dumbass. It's been used in every single title. The second is Diana.

Sure thing user. Next thing you're gonna tell me is that tsundere's are well written too. Look Hard isn't a well written character, but slapping generic anime traits on her wouldn't have fixed it.

What? Do you mean Futaba's mom?

Where was this?

That's Futaba's mom.

Pixie (ピクシー, Pikushī)? is a demon in the series.
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Pixie
ah thanks.

rolling for most aesthetic legs.

It's also a Persona you dumb nigger. Your own link proves this

I'm not wrong

Technically, both of you are correct.

You're not even trying.

Makes sense the drag queen is actually pretty likable.

Sega is saved by Persona 5
Also journalist are still GETTING SMOKED

Have any more fags been sent back into the closet yet?

Hopefully in 10 years I can play Persona on PC

I imagine all the PC ports they're making are helping too. I can't wait to pick up vanquish and play it at 60 fps at the end of the month

What the fuck? How is Sega involved with Persona? Isn't it Atlus' deal? Am I totally out of the loop on something here?

Sega bought Atlus

Get out.
Though i kekked hard when nintentards were expecting Nintendo would buy Atlus

Rollan for Hifumi!

I doubt you even play Shin Megami Tensei

For what purpose?

More strange journey-esque ds games?

I mentioned this on a previous thread.
Atlus was making alot of DS/3DS games at that time, nintenyearolds assumed that Atlus was ditching Sony for Nintendo. When Index was about to sell Atlus. nindies jumped the gun and tried to get Nintendo to purchase Atlus.
It also worsened when they thought Persona 5 was going to be made for the 3DS/Wii U
Yes pic fucking related, just looking at it made me glad i left cuck-chan

I know this is prime bait, but I'll bite. Persona is set in a parellel set of timelines from mainline SMT. Demons have appeared in persona 1 and 2, but If you played 2 you should know the world got reset and fucked, leaving us with the current persona world. The reason they chose to use them in P5 was - probably just a bit of laziness on their end. This game is meant to be their test run for the new engine they plan on using moving forward. It would make sense to show off the demon models you spent your whole art budget on to be reused for the next ten years in future titles. Its an unfortunate thing, but I'm not a buisinessman nor gamedev. I still miss you, Hulk "Raging Motherfucking Gigas" Hogan… :,^(

Why does it seem like only asshurt nintendumbs make stupid console war posts? Most of us left that shit behind when we turned 16

Thank god I left.

Lazy or not, i would rather fight demons than whatever those shadow things were in p3 and p4. Theyre fucking retarded and i cant tell what elements theyre weak to at glance. Why are wheel lions weak to ice, and why are those samurai fucks weak to ice too? It makes no sense. Atleast with demons you can kinda tell what theyre gonna be weak/stong against.

y-you know what I meant

And you shouldn't be talking there Hard
You're telling me.
The element is there already, just buried under blandness and rushed work. But fine, I get your point. Adding chocolate chip to pancake batter doesn't make it edible; it needs to be cooked, with or without chips, in order for it to be eaten.
Problem is, none of these characters are cooked.

I will never understand why they did this. Were we supposed to think she was ugly because of her personality? Sure, she was, but that gets fixed real quick once she's finally, at long last, given the attention she wants from a man who can tame her immaturity. Seriously, don't give a woman massive breasts, an easy figure and a silky voice if you want us to think she's ugly.

I was totally ready to fuck her too. Who was temperance in p4? Maybe they should have switched them with her.

daycare centre

why couldnt i fuck eri?

I think the encoding fucked up somewhere.

Never-mind,the site doesn't seem to have an issue with the video.

Roll

Wow congrats you're at the very beginning of the fucking game.

Akechi is such an obvious traitor that I don't think fATLUS even cared enough to let you try and figure it out like with Adachi.

Rusty best girl.

is like you didn't even play Shin Megami Tensei

I'm still not wrong
personas are demons (shadows in P3 & P4) of ones subconscious mind that a person manages to masters to control

very nice

It's like you're pretending that those aren't all demons in the fucking hospital you fucking pleb.

wew

That's because
Dojima was supposed to be the killer

That was also when the sony shitpost-ganza was taking place and bloodborne threads where fucked into oblivion. Place went to shit in levels far beyond normal thank god gay-mer gate happened and moot being a faggot gave alot of us a definitive reason to leave

Also off topic but does anyone know the name of that guy who posted a shit ton of ps4 infographs with anime girls?

Atlus needs to know the fans want all games getting a cake remaster. This injustice needs to be mended.

Its because she is in her 40's. The only reason she looks attractive is because the art style. They should have made her younger, and had a social link. On a related note, isn't Isako Toriumi in her 20's?

forgot pic

It's a reference to a super autistic post someone made where they discovered that Sadayo's head is a different size depending on if it's the Maid portrait or her Teacher portrait(and some other minute details). The post made the dumb claim that she wears a wig when the reality is just that Soejima didn't care model consistency

It bothers my autism that the only way you can register a persona in its default state from 4 onwards is by getting it through shuffle time/negotiation, I wish there was an option to change this.

The only way that would make sense with the storyline is if Dojima was a Schizophrenic. It would be pretty neat honestly if they incorporated schizophrenia as people who have the potential of the wild card but because their mind cannot handle so many potential personas their minds partition as a result of having to deal with it and therefore it leaves a Persona/shadow to its own devices and controls the person every once in awhile, therefore causing schizophrenia in that particular person.

They are essentially a person who was "evolving" but resulted in failure.

why the hell would you want that?

This
That shit was so annoying when you'd forget to register the new persona when trying to noise control, pass on multiple skills etc

Like I said, autism. I want a compendium full of personas in their default state.

Autist user is correct, though. Having them in their default states makes it easier to use the fusion formulae people put online.

this tbh

The nip is way better looking. Also white girls are huge ass sluts.

the fusion formulae uses its base level for fusion not its current level

For skill inheritance.

everyone knew adachi was the killer 15 minutes into the game retard, its too obvious.

>It literally features Dante from the Devil May Cry Series!
This has to be some sort of joke.

we wuz devils n shit fam

Digital Devil May Cry Saga?

Well, at least I'm not the only one doing this…

I always try to get invigorate ASAP in every persona game and just stick to using mostly physical skills and heal with the cheap dia. You can get apt pupil early as fuck and matador has the strongest physical skill until late game, only use magic when they reflect which I don't think happens until the 5th palace frequently.

>Makoto will never follow you around

SMT3:N normal or hard? Is normal a cakewalk?

If you're familiar with the mechanics of these games then go with hard

It's harder than any persona game is. which isn't really saying much.

it is. atlus felt that "raidou kuzunoha" wasn't western enough, so they paid capcom up and replaced all of his summons and attacks with dante and dante-related moves.

However, its almost a joke how easy the game can become once you have a way to reliably restore SP. The dev's have always tried cleaver way to force the player to not be free to grind as much as possible. But without the freedom to grind the games loss all there charm.Grinding dungeons and Fusing Persona's is the fun part I will rue the day rue the day the developers decide to remove SP restoring skills.

Are you fucking kidding me?

fuck yeah, BEST SODAS

is this the new hiimdaisy? thank god we got someone to replace that faggot- sorry, "fagette"

I feel you user.

In P4, that fuckin' fox could have gold-plated the entire shrine at my expense. I try to mop everything up to the boss room so I can do a dungeon in two days…and I still fuck up the S. Links. P4 was allegedly very lenient but the best I could was max everything but daycare stepmom; somewhat ironically, the Temperance Arcana is now the one that everyone strives to max asap.

Dunno. Does a few short comics which are kinda funny. I occasionally take one for the team and go search Tumblr in the vain hopes that someone puts up the whole dialogue cut-in set but still no luck.

Side note, shames me to admit it, but I love the meme shit this game spawned.

The first rainy day I could I just fused kaiwan to get victory cry and passed it on, my fox was broke as shit

That's bullshit. Dante didn't replace Raidou, Raidou replaced Dante when they rereleased the game and didn't want to pay Capcom to keep Dante in.

yes he is joking. the version with dante is actually a "golden" or "fes" version of nocturne. When devil summoner raidou vs king abbadon came out they released a version of it with raidou instead

Post doujins

I don't see how anyone could prefer Haru over Ann.

At least Ann never made me drink ELEPHANT SHIT!

The only good thing about Bland is that her pinnacle persona actually looks pretty cool.

And Haru just seems to be to sophisticated for your pleb tastes, user.

Haru has the worst body of all girls though

She has the best cleavage.

She has a rack.

Underboob and ass crack > cleavage

Aren't Ann's tits bigger? They certainly look it in some costumes

Haru clearly has the largest rack.

Haru is also rich and clearly the best option for a long term relationship. Futaba best waifu though.

Always is in every game, since the rich girls have more chances to travel and take breaks when they like.

Haru is honestly the only one that can probably move past from just being a highschool sweetheart. Man I wonder why the MC's from P4 and P5 are such dickbags and displace their kid again after finding his place.

>Enemy attack again before I get my turn
What in the fuck?

yeah press turn system is a thing.

you didnt do anything wrong. you just got a really bad roll

Does hard mode at least balance out as I progress? Will the recruiting mechanics ever be explained? Other than talking to everything while it murders me and hoping for luck, the recruiting system doesn't seem very intuitive.

All demons have a personality, and that determines what responses to give. And you cant talk to legions, those skull demons, wisps, or those zombie-like demons.

balance? you're a funny guy. if you want an explanation of the requiting mechanics then this is the best you will get. give demons want they want but if they ask for valuable items like beads or soma dont give it to them, always give them crap and tell them w.e they want to hear. negotiation is completely random so just pick an option and hope for the best and never ever let your demons change their skills on level up because it will always be shit

Okay, so what about stat allocation for the protagonist? If I only get one point per level I'm certainly not going to max stats with the assumed cap of 99. Can I specialize in whatever I want? Is there some best focus area for the protag? Will the magatamas (Magatsuhis?) make up the difference?

There's no level cap, but the game stops displaying levels at 99 and stats at 40.

Magic is useless don't put points in that shit

If you want demifiend to be a damage dealer stick points in st, vi, and ag. If you want him to be a support, do ma, vi, and ag. Lu is not that useful. Also the max cap of any one stat is 40, so you'll be fine. You even get permanent stat boosts through out.
Magic is kinda worthless in smt3 due to the way magic damage is calculated. If you do want to do magic on demifeind, i reccomend doing a debuffing/healing/mana drain build. You can get alot of good debuffing skills early.

there is no level cap so w.e you want. this game physical is king so str is what you want, vit only raises your max hp a little bit, agi raises crit rate, accuracy and turn order, luck effects some shit but is not really that important maybe put a point into every once in a while, magic is a useless stat so never raise it but you should still carry at least 1 magic spell at all times in case the enemy has phys repel

Do stats do anything if you put points above 40? I never tried tbh.

Don't think so. At that point only raising level matters.

I want to twirl my fingers through Haru's hair while we embrace one another in the lazy summer evenings, having nothing to do but enjoy one each other's company in our mutual warmth.

Spoilers if you haven't played the game:
Ok so I transfused Takeshi with a Demon, kill Ozawa, Takeshi then he left my party to take over the Yakuza in Ozawa place. I freed the Psychodiver the Ozawa was holding captive and he told me to rescue the girl back in Shibuya. I had already found the Girl who is being held captive by the Messians so I knew exactly where to go. I go back the location and nothing. It still gives me the same old stock dialogue that I got when I first found her. I am loving the game but the random triggers to advance the plot are so obtuse. Does anyone know what I missed? I looked up the GameFAQs and it seems like I should be able to rescue her with the help of the Psychodiver but still nothing will trigger the event.

Which version you playing and if you're using a SNES translation patch which one? Because there's a glitch in some of the older SNES translation patches that cause it to not trigger flags correctly.
Alternatively you missed talking to some random NPC in some random area, SMT1 is really bad about what flags trigger what

romhacking.net/translations/2616/
I guess I can just rename the Japaneses version to be the same as the patched version to trick my emulator into using me save game and see if that triggers the flag. Didn't even think about that. Thanks.

that is my only issue with the game so far otherwise its actually really good.

shit, changing the patch version didn't work. I guess I need to hunt for an NPC or something.

rolling for best girl

I've rolled every thread, and still can't get her.

I probably can

nope

It wasn't meant to be

You guys need to check the numbers and wait for the right moment.

Rolling.

I love twinks.

I thought there would have been enough posts after a couple minutes. I misjudged.

keep refreshing the front page of Holla Forums in another tab

Makoto>Kawakami>Hifumi>Futaba>Haru>Ann>Chihaya>Ohya>Tae

that ruins all the fun why is that pic working on 10s anyway? Shouldnt it be based on the last diget?

the first 3 are spot on, but why is tae last? Tae should be 3 or 4.

She is too Tumblr for my tastes.

Is it the goth thing?

Probably. Might be just me, but it was never really my thing before, now it's just a red flag.

Still like Traps even with Tumblr trying to push tranny shit

Goth does not equal tumblr.

Looks like Dio from phantom blood

She doesn't look anywhere close to a tumblrina.

At least you got the two top spots right.

Kawakami > Futaba > Ann > Hifumi > Haru > Makoto > Tae >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chihaya >>>>>>>>>> Dog shit >>>> Ohya

Makoto > kawakami > tae >chihaya > ohya > everyone else

I think pretty much all of us can agree on the fact that ohya is terrible.

Source on this manga?

I like ohya, atleast more than alot of the cast. its a shame that you never get to bring ohya to your room

Yeah, she's fucking awful.

I actually kind of like her as a character but her story is boring as shit and her ability is completely worthless. Now that I think of it you were actually right to put Chihaya above her, at least she can help you save some time.

If sneaking around was hard, she could have been useful, but it's not.

She's useful for the charm points, I guess

But the politician gives you that too, and useful skills.

Yeah true, my charm was already maxed before she was rank 4 also, it seems to be one of the easier ones to level

Except she relies on you entirely and would do anything for you, which I believe is, in part, because she never knew romantic love and yet sold herself to pay off extortioners for God knows how long. She outright says she had never been on a ferris wheel date before and it was her dream, and that this was the first time she ever showed herself like this to anyone (when blushing uncontrollably because of you, she says "This is the first time anyone has seen me like this" and asks you to look into her eyes).
She's also got an incredible stain on her self-esteem from all she went through and views you as her once chance at hope and love.
She is most definitely sincere about being the best teacher she can be but she repeatedly states that if you were to get caught then she would not deny it, and also takes risks plenty of times going to your place at night without the maido disguise.
On Valentine's, she's one of the few to not mention a drama of "long distance romance" and suggests the protagonist get a place of his own soon (considering she is the only one to react properly to being given the engagement ring item "Heart Ring" you can imagine what she is thinking).

TL;DR Sadayo will cling to you like your personal maid/wife, and for the foreseeable future. You are, after all, the one who not only rescued her but let her feel love apparently for the first time. If anything it would be up to you to guide her rightly and not let her do anything that could jeopardize herself for your sake since she almost seems the type to walk in front of a bus if Joker asked it. Almost. She does have a sense of self now that she's rescued and has a life of her own, of course, but she really is stuck on you if you romance her.

That would be the danger. You can't just live like an anime with a woman like Sadayo; you have to truly be a man and lead her properly.
Whereas with Haru you can probably live a good ten years fooling around with one another and still have money and time to spare. She is the fantasy version of Mitsuru, who was Persona 3's answer to MuvLuv's Meiya.

As for the others:
Not necessarily. If you're smart enough (and have that political in with the Sun arcana huehuehue) you can imagine getting/finagling some scholarship to go with her.
This is very true. I like Ann but that career choice is madness. It's like going for Rise in P4. Surely you know the hellish nightmare you are in for…
Sadly this is true. If she continues being more popular then she won't be a part-time doc anymore, and you cannot be a good doctor and a good mother (unless you are not really working fully as a doctor, which, if she remains so low-key and local could happen).
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Futaba is the Nanako you can impregnate. Face it.
Actually it's worse since Nanako had the makings of a genuinely sensible and good woman. In 10+yrs she'd be a great wife. Futaba? Not so much, and mainly because
Exactly. You already see traits of this throughout the game, even when you've helped her long into acclimating somewhat in society. Somewhat. She will get so obsessed with work that her baby could die - which makes me wonder how Futaba survived Wataba.
Same thing with Makoto.
No one remembers Ohya. Chiya, the fortune girl, is securely for men who can sustain having such a dependant woman who really has no life outside of you. That's a lot of extra responsibility, far more than just Sadayo. It could work, but you'd need to be a 30yr old in an 18yr old's body which is fine for some of us who are.

She's a model, not an idol. That hellish nightmare is something that would've gotten to Hifumi, had Joker not taken a stand against her mother.

MC can't be this stupid.

I want to hurt that drag queen piece of trash.
I wish the MC would pull out a real gun and shoot him in the face while Ohya watches.

i liked lala

Was better than Ohya, that's for certain.

you would

Anyone notice the connections?

you need to get straight out of here with that bullshit. she is NOT that bad of a women i dont get the hate for her

But she cares about the truth :^)

It always got me when he told you to watch out on the way home for creeps/weirdos or whatever and he's the fucking creepiest weirdo there besides maybe the beefy trendsetters.

I did

Goro "Smoking Peasants is so Pleasant" Akechi
Goro "Head Games? No, Headshot" Akechi
Goro "Spraying Brain Matter Before I Mix Pancake Batter" Akechi
Goro "IHop, You Drop" Akechi
Goro "Spicy Ball, I'll Kill You All" Akechi
Goro "Putting Phantom Slags in Body Bags" Akechi
Goro "Grinning Like I'm Sinning" Akechi
Goro "Million Dollar Smile, Stay Dead for a While" Akechi
Goro "One Shot Win" Akechi
Goro "Too Enthralled with Killing the Bald" Akechi
Goro "I Like My Phantoms Like I Like My Steaks" Akechi
Goro "You're in the Smoking Zone" Akechi
Goro "Heart Attacks & Flapjacks" Akechi
Goro "Bullets Fix Daddy Issues" Akechi
Goro "Breakfast First, Murder Second" Akechi
Goro "Justice is Smokin' " Akechi
Goro "Vengeance Is Sweater than Syrup" Akechi
Goro "Lit Up Like a Christmas Tree, Smoked You Like a Chimney" Akechi
Goro "Putting Down Phantom Clowns" Akechi
Goro "A Bullet to the Head Puts the Phantoms to Bed" Akechi
Goro "Hotcakes Make Me a Hot Mess" Akechi
Goro "Watch Your Smoke Intake" Akechi
Goro "Ending the Show by Shooting This Nappy-Headed Hoe" Akechi
Goro "Master Plan Foiled by a Frying Pan" Akechi
Goro "Griddlecake Was A Mistake" Akechi
Goro "smoke Phantom Thieves like hippies blow trees" Akechi
Goro "Lights You Like a Match, Smokes You Like a Batch" Akechi
Goro" I'll make the fem MC my cock sleeve" Akechi
Goro" I smoke'em more than snoop dogg does on 420"Akechi

Any update on these faggots on their failed localizations?

They've been sandbagged by the devs in the thank you to the fans shit. That's all I know.

Is it just me or this a particular way that these people type that just let's you know they're a giant faggot numale? I'm gonna follow this guys projects to make sure I never play a game he's involved in, assuming he isn't just a blogger.

I didn't like when he told me not to get "eaten alive" at the bar.
Who gave this freak a bar license?

How nu r u to have never heard of the burch?

I probably have but after a while all these numales start seeming and looking like faceless NPCs to me

Anthony Burch is THE prototypical numale, newfag.

I can't keep track of them all, every game they're involved in is exactly the fucking same and they all look and act the same. Plus I don't play western shit. Anyway, I guess he was that faggot responsible for borderlands.

Yes, keep that in mind. Also his sister is cancer too. She was the bitch that took Laura's place in DAN.

This.
She completely butchered Rise from her mediocre voice acting.

I always thought her DAN voice sounded like some cunt that would lecture you about gender for hours on end, then I checked her twitter, so obsessed with Trump 9/10 tweets are about him. Further proof that the western gaming industry is full of nepotism since these SJW parasites never need to advertise themselves at all. Also, who the fuck names their kid "Ashly"? I see faggotry runs in the family.

Yep…looks like a psychopath. Light Yagami as a cop.
Had a feeling he'd turn out to be evil just because of how overly nice and gentle he first comes off.
Thanks for the spoiler though. fuck.

Suicide watch

this is your first day right? let me guide you on an introductory tour…

If it's Ann I'll keep on my Ann file. If it's anything else it goes to Cake

It's a shame about Haru, I really wanted to like her but she was missing that allure that the rich girls from the previous games had like Mitsuru and Naoto.

I liked what Kanji said when he talked about what he preferred in a girl, sums up what I like. A girl who acts strong and/or puts on a brave face but deep down inside they are sensitive and sometimes even unsure of themselves.

You are missing one.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

and another

he even rubs his hands as transformation, i mean come on, every single person, even non-8channers or Holla Forums goers, thought of the jew cartoon when they saw that.

how come no memelord has made an edit yet is beyond my comprehension

How come no memelord has ever made a pepe version of the "take your time" logo where MC has a smug smile while he lets you wait

So I'm playing P3FES and when I raised Fuuka SLink level, game told me she'll get pissed if I hang out with other girls.
Does this mean I have to max Fuuka SLink first or else it will fuck up my SLink forever?

Hanging out with other girls past a certain stage will cause her social link to reverse, which is recoverable but it's still wasted time, maxed social links stay maxed no matter what.

I see, I'll be maxing SLink first then. Tnanks.

What is the point of this choice?

You sure you didn't talk to a different Hua Po with a different personality?

>loadstate

you loaded a state were your fate was set so what did you expect? I guess that means that rng is applied when the battle starts so their response will always be the same if you use a save state

You can't know that ahead of time. I expected my fate to not be set, because I savestated before a choice. If the result has nothing to do with the choice, what is the point of the choice?

I should have read your previous posts

which i why i think that the rng doesnt begin when you start the talks but when you start the battle for some battles will just have screwed rng and there is nothing you can do about it

It might be because your Intelligence or Level is high enough that you win the negotiation at a higher rate, thereby even picking the "wrong" answer still results in a victory.

post makoto memes

Will I get some sort of storage or place I can leave extra demons? Will I have to kick weaker demons out of my party to recruit better ones?

If that's how it work then I guess it's fine.

rip fly guy

I guess this is a start.

For SMT3:N, are is the only difference between normal and hard buffer enemies with bigger numbers?

not sure which game you are playing but in a few of the older games INT+LvL of the MC vs INT&LvL or the enemy determined success of negotiation.

do you think she browses Holla Forums?

Requesting her going through her lewd pics.
Pic related it would work perfectly

In the Cathedral of Shadows in SMT3:N the fusion list has 12 slots, but you can only have 8 demons. Will I be able to recruit more at a time later?

yes

oh wait this hasn't reached page 13…boy do I feel as stupid as Ryuji.

Not sure this is possible… to feel as stupid as Ryuji… not without the help of aluminum bats…

you blew your load too quick

at page 13 I'll make a new thread or one of you fags can

You should.
Its more better timed than this dumb fuck

Alright

Hey I didn't make the thread, I just posted in the other without knowing this one was ded.

My bad user

*wasn't

It's fine, I just wish I didn't always act like Junpei.

I still find her cute otherwise.

thx fam, nice pepe

Any tips to get shekels?

Knock em down and ask for money, if they give you alot of money and can ask for more, do it until they dont, then do it again. I racked up 100k just after madarame's dungeon doing that.

Here

SMT3:N
Somebody said your negotiation chances for recruitment and items in most games are determined by Int and Lvl, but this has Ma instead of Int. Are they determined by Ma and Lvl, just level, does luck count, etc.?

ma has nothing to do with negotiation. int is only a factor in smt 1 and 2. luck also doesnt do shit for it either

Well, I have finished the first palace and Im running low on items and shekels, I guess I will just bully them more

I just found out there are multiple endings and a newgame+ for SMT3:N. How many are there and if there are more than 2 is there a non-spoilery way to figure out what to do to get the best two endings? I really don't like replaying long ass JRPGs, and two runs with some time in between them is about the limit for me.

the ending you get is based on the choices you make but if you choice to follow multiple people then the one with the most points gets picked. getting the cutscene at the end of the fifth kalpa overrides all ending flags but it must be gotten before you reach the final dungeon. getting the neutral ending requires rejecting all other endings and siding with your teacher

Is there no best ending, and with so many, do most even significantly change the final outcome?

3 of the endings you get by following the magical jew and are mostly similar but the whole game is about changing the world so pick them if you want. the neutral ending has you rejecting their idea for a new world. the demon ending leaves the vortex world as is and you dont even get a final boss while the true demon ending has you fight an extra hard boss after the final boss

Well I guess I'm getting true demon then. Any not too spoilery tips on how to get it?
Also posting in the new bread because page 14

How? Was there some purge of several shit threads or something?