Only as few cosmetic dlc are not included in the ultimate gay

Other urls found in this thread:

payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
pirateperfection.com/files/file/1538-payday-2-dlc-skin-unlocker-as-blt-mod/
paydaymods.com/mods/442/bnb_fix
pd2skills.com/#/v3/mACEF:eghIJklR:tMNOPqR:gjl:pA8::w61-12-6-17:s65-24-32-33:a6
a.pomf.cat/qmdobp.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never even played Payday 2. An hour of Payday was enough to put me off on the series for good.

Why?

So the Ultimate Jew Edition?

They're representing Overkills tribe.

>A nice difficulty scale of Normal=Hard=Very Hard

Is that h3h3 kike thing real? That unoriginal twat just copied MDE.

So does that mean you'll get any unowned DLC after the sale, or are you just SOL? It's not going to make me pay the game again, but it would be nice to know if I can get shit for free.

Except they did it better, and as a result became shekellionaires out of it.

Not even a fan of H3H3 whatsoever, so don't come at me with that goon shit.

No, it's just kike connections with other youtubers that got him this far.

You could've presented some more valid points like sniper rifles being gimmicky garbage or how nearly every single perkdeck is fucking useless.

No fuck off, it's because he has kosher friends everywhere.

JonTron was busy

I think it was just april fools. It would be embarrassing if they actually put a youtuber of all people in the game. Someone like MCBadass or Marioinatophat would fit better if they really have to go that way, since both actually make vids about the game.
Then again, I live in a country where they actually brought a youtuber too voice Ratchet in the R&C movie, so it wouldn't be surprising, just sad.

You could've chosen so, so much better. Pyrew, tamia, even fucking b33croft is better than these faggots.

There's already a Payday 2 thread up, but it's nearly full so I guess this would be a good continuation.
I want to dominate a Green then sexually molest them

It's real. It's coming out this year. They're both going to be characters.
I'm not even mad, I'm just really curious how it'll work out. Despite how quiet and shy she is, Hila is an actual soldier. For the IDF, I believe.
I'd be interested in seeing if she could pull off the "screaming in combat" lines well.

You really think that is real? Christ.

I'm not saying they're good, I'm just saying they would fit better comapred to ethan to all people.

Well fuck.

It's not, he is memeing.

AA12 out CC's any LMG.

You can't dominate a Medic, though.
However, if we're talking about Specials, I'd have to go with a Bulldozer. They're cute in a way.

Did you not watch the Starstream?
He showed up and talked with OVK about it.

Izhma outfucks AA12 thanks to spec ops pack. AA12 lacks izhma's ammo pickup for some reason, it's noticeably lower

Everyone in Israel is a soldier, you get conscripted starting at 18 and it's mandatory for three years, then after that you're a reserve until 60. IDF is also the only country in the world that let's the deaf into combat.

Really?
Man, the thought of Ethan in the military is pretty funny.

So basically they are calling everyone that bought DLC before this a retarded sucker? Can't argue with that

She was a soldier, and I'm pretty sure she spent her whole service at an office desk.

Ethan wasn't born in Israel, though I cant remember if he has duel citizenship or not.

The real jew here is Hila. Also sage for not talking vidoe games

Ethan is an ashkenazi, if anything he's more Jewish than Hila.
they're about to become video games.

Fitting that the last DLC will be about two literal Jews.

You have to duel to get an Israeli citizenship?

What do you mean? just in ammo pickup? Because once I started using AA12 I've literally never had to take ammo from a bag. It's like 4-6 kills is 40 shells or something crazy

yes.

Will they actually fix the memory leaks?
Because jesus christ, I get more lag and FPS drops on the main menus than I actually do i ngame.

>will they actually fix _?
The answer is always no.

85% off $300 is still $45, which is $45 more than that kikery-fueled DLC is worth

Wait until the next edition of the game comes out.
They're packing everything except the H3H3 DLC into one download, they're going to remove all other versions of Payday 2 from the Steam store along with all but one DLC after it releases.

How unfortunate!

I got both games for free from people who had spare copies, but have never played them.

Is it even worth trying to find randoms to play with?

You can play the game by yourself if you want.
You get two AI teammates instead of real players. The AI is kinda shit.
They're getting a big update soon which will make them more useful than actual players, though.

Do you get sent to the shadow realm if you lose?

Where? I don't see silhouettes of their noses anywhere.

That's too low to be his nose, it's most likely a piece of his helmet.

Who the fuck at OVK thought Big Oil was a good mission?
The first day is shockingly easy and the second day is a nightmare if it goes loud before you figure out which engine is correct, which happens a lot.
The fact up until very recently you could only try this mission once before having to buy it again is a testament to how bullshit this game is at times.

You get sent to a kibbutz to shovel shit for life.

But why would you stealth it? I always did it loud, granted that you can ECM rush the place with silencers.

You have to duel and win against a Palestinian to become a citizen.

Yes.

Pro jobs aren't a thing anymore, you have infinite retries on the second day.
Also, use the big oil calculator you faggot.

You don't even need calculator, if it's >= then look for anything above 400 and if it's

He's talking about this:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html

What's the purpose? It takes about 10 seconds to find the engine if you know everything even if the lights are fucked.

For people like

I don't think that can really help him.

I think this is just to get profits up since most of the sales already are from whenever Steam has one of their retarded sales.

By relisting it as an "Ultimate Edition" and getting rid of the DLC for the "base" game, people will have to buy it for full price again

I wonder if this has anything to do with Starbreeze Studio's purchasing the rights to Payday and self publishing the games themselves now, maybe Starbreeze weren't the jews at the top and 505 were?

You don't get all the dlc the ultimate edition will just replace the standard edition in the store.

Is this game worth pirating?
Are there pirate serbs or anons playing it regularly?

I liked the sniper in the Ninja Pack tbh

post more cathyl

Yes they were

Greater/lesser than or equal to what.

505 weren't the ones who came up with microtransactions, that was OVK themselves.

Nevermind then.

Look up "tunngle payday 2" There's a russian repack there with pretty much everything. You can change the language to english as well.

What's wrong with the first one? You probably played it after the overdrill patch then.

What is the current state of payday 2? I mean all the dlc's were one reason why I hated it, but not the only reason. Is this new version worth buying it?

Not buying but some mates and I had some fun tonight. Birth the sky and stealing Christmas are two relativity small but fun heists.

It's fun, the grind was reduced massively and a lot of the newer missions are enjoyable.
Somebody in the last thread made a rough list of all the stuff that's been added since the whole Crimefest/Mayday fiasco.

Oh fug that's all the changes since July last year
Still a decent recap.

you still have to buy heists? What in the hell? Well let me list the things I hate about payday 2.

First the freaking skill tree. I do love skill trees in games like Path of Exile but not in a game like payday. The heists are to small and very repetitive. I hate all the new wacky characters. I hate grinding. The community sucks donkey dick.

Honestly, I already got cancer just thinking about it. Fuck this shit gay ass game.

You amass so much fucking money that the cost of buying a contract doesn't matter much.

Is this true with the console peasant version? I got the complete collection when it was on sale at some point but I haven't played it in ages, the AI was pretty worthless back then. I only played it to solo stealth heists, which left my options limited. AI being able to carry bags would be a possible godsend.

That's pretty easy to do, considering Israel just lets the USA fight all their battles.

In terms of content and bug fixes the console versions are still in December 2015

They rushed the console versions and because of that they are having trouble updating it and they have the fucking balls to announce the game on Nintendo Switch, classy

Guess I'll hope it updates. Ho-hum.

It's still retarded, I want the classic menu back where I can just chose a map and start it instead of that crimenet bullshit.

I do not know why I didn't see this coming.

You just started playing?

(checked)
You know what else you didn't see coming? Out of everyone who owns the game only 63.3% of them got that achievement. So over a third haven't even played the first minute or so.

They changed the skill tree recently.

Also, if for some reason you want more plane scene references just play the Birth of Sky heist.

I actually really enjoyed the game and didn't quit until they went full microtransactions, but please don't give Overkill anymore money. Seriously.

pirateperfection.com/files/file/1538-payday-2-dlc-skin-unlocker-as-blt-mod/

I remember reading OVK say that due to the way the game was made, they aren't able to stop shit like that from happening without also fucking over modders.

Cook Off would be a lot better if you didn't have to wait for the van to come by every five minutes.
Why doesn't it just stay there like it does in Rats?

Then it would be too easy. You cook one bag in two minutes on average anyway, and the usual 25 bags goal takes about an hour. The money and XP you get from it though pays off.

Lol Big Oil is easy.

IT'S HAPPENING
HENCHMEN UPDATE JUST WENT LIVE
GOOD AI TEAMMATES FINALLY IMPLEMENTED

Holy shit did the grace period change really change things that much?

Yeah, they changed a lot of stuff.
I'll copypaste the changelog from the Steam page.

Drop in Prompt
Today we are releasing a great new feature that allows the host to choose when the drop in client will be allowed to spawn. This feature will allow a drop-in client to discuss their loadout with the host, to better fit the team and the heist requirements. This allows the host help the client by spawning him somewhere safe and not in front of a camera or a big mean Bulldozer.

Henchmen
Time to deck out your AI friends and arm them to the teeth. The Henchmen Beta is now going live. You can now check out this awesome feature. It’s been in the beta to iron out a few bumps and issues and we now feel that we can put it in the main game. Everyone else that did not want to switch in and out of the beta branch will now be able to customize their team AI.

The feature also include the ability to play with three AI and you can assign abilities and boosts to them. You can now tailor your team to fit your playstyle and kick some SWAT ass.

Grace Period Changes

In the patch today we have a fix for an issue that caused players to actually take more damage from damage reduction skills. What the change actually does is fixing the system called grace period. It's a system of the game that blocks incoming damage of equal or lower amount for a short time after getting hit by a shot. The system will now correctly block the incoming damage, even when using damage reduction skills. This will also cause the dodge to not trigger on a shot that would have been blocked by the grace period.

Changing a system as essential to the game as the grace period will have a huge impact on the game balance and we have made several changes to perks and skills to keep the game difficulty and balance as close to the same state as before the change. This will be evaluated and tweaked further. We invite you all to a discussion about the change in the forums.

Below there’s a list of the changes we made with the old values in parentheses:

Perk Decks
Gambler
Medical Supplies - Ammo pack pickups will now heal for 16 to 24 health (an increase from the 8 to 12), The bonus you receive for having teammates with more health than you is 20% (reduced from 100%) stacks up to three times.
Sharing Is Caring - When you gain health from ammo packs your teammates will receive 50% of the effect (reduced from 100%).
More Healing 1 - The health gained from ammo packs gives an additional 8 health (increased from 4).
More Healing 2 - The health gained from ammo packs gives an additional 8 health (increased from 4).

Rouge, Crook and Burglar
Subtle - You dodge chance is increased by 15% (increase from 10%).

Sicario
Smoker - The smoke screen will last for 10 seconds (increased from 6 seconds) and the smoke bomb will have a 60 second cooldown (increased from 30 seconds).
Subtle - You dodge chance is increased by 15% (increased from 10%).

Crew Chief
Marathon Man - In addition to the normal effect you also take 6% less damage from all enemies if you are within medium range of any enemy.
Hostage Situation - Each hostage you have will give you and your crew 6% max health (increased from 2%) and 12% stamina (increased from 4%) this can stack for 4 hostages (reduced from 10).

Sociopath
No Talk - You take 6% (reduced from 8%) less damage from all enemies if you are within medium range of any enemy.
Tension - The armor regeneration from killing an enemy can trigger once every 1 second (decreased from once every 2 second).
Clean Hit - The health regeneration from killing an enemy with a melee weapon can trigger once every 1 second (decreased from once every 2 seconds).
Overdose - The armor regeneration from killing an enemy at medium range can trigger once every 1 second (decreased from once every 2 seconds).
Showdown - The panic spread chance from killing an enemy at medium range can trigger once every 1 second (decreased from once every 2 seconds) .

Infiltrator
Basic, Advanced and Expert Close Combat - You take 6% (reduced from 8%) less damage from all enemies if you are within medium range of any enemy.

Skills
Mastermind
Quick Fix - Aced - Crew members that use your First Aid Kits or Doctor Bags will take 10% less damage (reduced from 15%) for 120 seconds.
Joker - Aced - Your converted enemies will deal 35% (reduced from 100%) more damage. Your converted enemies will no longer take the 55% less damage.

Enforcer
Underdog - Aced - You take 10% (reduced from 15%) less damage from all enemies if you are within medium range of at least three enemies. The bonus lasts for 7 seconds.

Cont.

Update 146 changelog
Update size: 95.6Mb
General
Fixed a crash when using the Pumpkin King mask and the Sentry Gun
Fixed an issue where players in the civilian state would not be able to pickup items correctly using Chameleon Aced
Fixed an issue with the Sentry Gun and getting over 240 kills
Fixed so that the player won't crash if he throws a smoke grenade just before going into custody
Fixed an error string when claiming a weapon mod from a daily job
Levels
Fixed so that the player can no longer get stuck behind the door on The Big Bank
Fixed an issue where some parts of the bridge would disappear on Green Bridge
Fixed an issue with some of the signs on Heat Street
Fixed an issue where some numbers would show up twice on Hotline Miami Day 1
Fixed an issue on Hotline Miami Day 1 where the police cars were very reflective
Fixed an issue with a lamp in Dallas room on Tier 3 in the New Safe House
Added the halloween themed flashlight to Prison Nightmare and Lab Rats
Fixed a hole in the ground on Transport: Train Heist

Incorrect.

totally was in battles! confirmed!

I didn't say she was in battles, just that she didn't spend her entire time at a desk ;^)

Okay, but I stopped playing this game in early 2014, when they changed the way EXP was given and didn't give you any EXP when you failed missions, where and I could spend hours playing to have some team mate fuck up all my effort and I end up wasting all my time. What have they done about this? Because if the community is still unholy cancer and I can't go anywhere, I'm still not coming back.

Just play with bots, everything is better that way, loud or stealth.

idf has been using "sexy kikes" for propaganda since its existed.

It's so easy to get XP now it's a joke. Same goes for money.
It's technically possible to go from level 0 to 100 in one heist, assuming you're playing missions like Lab Rats or Cook Off.
You can easily get more than two million XP in less than an hour.
The new update makes it so you don't have to play with the community, the bots are insanely buffed.

It doesn't even have a fucking magazine nigga chill.

You haven't learned anything in the army if your finger is on the trigger and you're not going to pull it.

There's this thing called chambering.

ONE IN THE CHAIMBER, 32 IN THE CLIP, MUTHAFUCKAS BETTER STRIP

Holy fug

Do you anons even play PD2?

No, I just saw the lack of trigger discipline and hurt my butt.

Alright, let me rephrase the question: what's the EXP payout for failed missions?

Zero
You shouldn't fail missions unless you're playing above OVK, anyway.
You get XP per day, though. So if you fuck up midway through a multi-day mission you still get XP from the previous days.
Also, Pro Jobs don't exist anymore, so you can just retry a mission

Played for a bit with friends a long time ago, all I can remember is the feedback for killing cops being awful. Could never tell when they were really down. Never had this problem with other shooters either.

This. The army of Israel is fucking shit, it's pure lies as always.

Yes these guys were also in the field at one point as you can see by the pic.

Bump

Israel spends every day protecting it's borders from mudslime invaders and their heavy artillery. It's highly likely she was deployed if only because the constant threat to their land is so frequent and great that they need literally every person who can hold a rifle.

I wish someone would break into their house and "fail to rob it," and they'd both end up dead in the aftermath.

No, not really at all. Only goyim and 'pathriots' get conscripted. Usually jews just pay for the service (something like 50k$) or pretend to be hasids (you know guys with cool hats and advices to copulate with 3y.o. and drink infant's blood).
Holy shit! Is this reddit all over? How stupid can you be?

There are Holla Forums users in this thread RIGHT NOW who not only purchased the game and it's dlc for full price, but are excited to see overjew doing this and will purchase and recommend the game to other people.

Friendly reminder to stop communicating with people who give shit devs money.

Another reminder that payday 2 is objectively a bad game which isn't fun and has little "design" done to it.

Anybody got a torrent for update 146? I want to try out the new AI but I can't find any versions newer than 144.

If you don't play the game then fuck off, this isn't a thread about some Middle Eastern nation.

It's real, OVK did a stream on it and everything.
I don't think they'd go through this much effort for an April Fools joke over a month after it ended.

Bain?

It's janky as fuck but there isn't a single bad heist in the game.

The new update only came out yesterday so you should wait another day or two before looking for a torrent.
Try asking the share thread tomorrow.

Post songs

I uninstalled this game a while ago. Anything new since they added that shitty secondary revolving shotgun?

Dude it's one of the best weapons in the game

No, the other one. The judge is overpowered. I mean the one that looks like the Six12.

The Goliath?
I think that was added last year. They've made fucktons of new additions recently. Just yesterday they changed how bots work, so they're useful now.

The AI constantly drop the fucking bags you give them it's basically a waste of time but it's better than leaving them alone where the cops can grab them.

On the upside you can give them custom guns and they never run out of ammo, so I give them all the .50 cal Thanatos sniper rifle

The AI drop bags for seemingly no reason.
I can't trust them on Cook Off, even if they're stationary they'll still drop the meth despite meth not affecting speed.

bamp

Who is the best heister?

New Enemy Idea:

I want to hug Sydney

No bully

Sydney is the cutest heister around… because we sadly don't have anyone better.

She looks like that tranny with the white trump hat.

Her voice is kind of annoying though.

It's worse than that.
She's an Israeli.

The Six12 is okay with fire rounds, but shit with any other ammo. It's only sightly better than the Striker because of his fast reload, which doesn't say very much.

Sydney sounds okay when she's not shouting
Problem is, she's shouting 98% of the time.

Yeah, a little too late. Theres still a mass amount of people still salty over the drill shit that went down.

It's only perks and skills, I'd like them to carry deployables and being able to order to place them and everything.
Still makes them efficient now though, which is nice.

None of the female heisters look good and the only one who isn't completely annoying is Clover since some of her lines are funny and the giggle she does when she kills a special unit is kind ofcute

I didn't say Sydney was cute enough, it's just that we sadly don't have anyone cuter. Also, that haircut is cancer.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: actually cute heister when?

ovk pls I'll be a good goy for this

No, but you get to live in the shadow realm if you win.

i stopped playing years ago when i got tired to see EVERYONE playing with stealth … you litteraly do nto shoot at anything..
PD2 the FPS where you do not shoot.

It kinda died down these days, most notably because most of the heists are funnier in loud anyway.

Time to have "fun" waiting for the drill to be done for like a million years

By the way.

Easier to set the drill up and just go take a fucking nap at that point.
alesso stealth is worse tbh fam

Way, way too many steps if you ask me.

To this day I dont understand Stealth fags. Even fucking shadow raid is boring

That's golden grin, you sloppy kak.
Golden grin is actually decent since it gives you a lot of space to work on, alesso is just these cramped-ass motherfucking shitsnake corridors. Granted, gg is also the most fucking bugged of all heists in stealth, but it still beats alesso

Right, right.
Alesso is:
Mate and I managed to did stealth. Had one ECM jammer. Got to the escape but he was lagging behind so I went back for him. A guard walked into me, forcing me to mask up. Plop down the ECM and kill pretty much all the guards. Finally escape and still counts as stealth.

By the way, when do they fucking fix the hitman perk deck?

Nearly all other perk decks got a boost BUT Hitman, I don't even get what Hitman is supposed to do at this point that isn't done better by other decks

Actually, hitman got a boost 1-2 months ago. You now have faster armor recovery without losing armor, and his akimbo ammo and stability upgrade you get with the [ambidexterity] perk card can now be stacked with the [akimbo aced] skill.
The problem is there's a build breaking bug since the boost: If you combine [akimbo aced] skill and [hitman] perk deck, (assuming you have the [ambidexterity] card unlocked) and then trade the [hitman] perk deck for something else, you still keep half of the [hitman]'s akimbo boosts. By repeating the process, you could then turn the ammo boost up to 250% by taking the [hitman] deck, and dropping it again and again (which is over the usual limit since you could only get 225% with [hitman], [akimbo aced], and [fully loaded basic]). But if you do it too much, the perks break, and some of your ammo boosts are nullified: [akimbo] and [hitman] suddenly give no ammo boost. [Fully loaded] seems unaffected, since his ammo boost still works.
A shame, because going with akimbo Heathers and 600 rounds to feed them feel nice once in a while.

Because I'm bored

Bain: We found the woman one day in the Kitchen of the Safe House preparing a rather delicious stew. She was suspicious at first but once she demonstrated how she got past the security undetected, even evading the notice of the butler and how many headshots she got on the range, I enrolled her into the Payday crew. She brings a warm, motherly feeling that many heisters here miss. Some question weither she should be taking part in heists but she's always there beside you with a warm, encouraging smile and a full mag for her weapon, so we'll see how she shapes up.
Who her precious is, well, she wouldn't say.

Masking Up

Calling Crewmates
>, I require your assistance!
>, mommy has a job for you!
>, can you please help me out!
>, this way, I'll guide you.
>, take my hand and follow me.

Inspiring

Completing A Heist
.Phew, mommy needs a warm drink and to relax for a few hours.

Special Enemies
Sniper

Killing sniper

Bulldozer

Killing Bulldozer

Taser

Killing Taser

Shields

Killing Shields

Cloakers

Killing Cloakers

Medics

Killing Medics

SWAT Van Turret

Captain Winters

Dominating

Civilians

Breaking Stealth

Pager Response

Throwables

Deployables

Health & Bleedout
Low health
Before/After the assault

During the assault

Reviving(Team AI only)

Map-Specific quotes
Safehouse

FBI Files: Not much on this one. She's gone by a few names in the past but a Catelyn Rhodes is the alias she held for about 15 years before disappearing. Worked as a housewife and had a son but her husband walked out shortly after he was born.
The strange thing is they were a happy family for years but then one day the kid disappears. But instead of informing the police, she simply disappears as well. A DNA search came back negative so the kid is probably still alive but where is anyone's guess.

Room: Typical small room, ironing board, washing machine, stool for sewing stitches. Window opens and has a small clothes line to hang things from. There's a small photo of her looking younger with a small boy.

Uniques
Gun
Brügger & Thomet APC9 - The Housewise wanted a simple, easily modifiable and robust weapon that she could use with little fuss and along came this SMG. She's been using it ever since Chains gave it to her.

Melee
Frying Pan - The trusted steel tool of any housewife, this special fry pan was picked for it's stainless finish and it's promise to not rust for many years to come. Delivers a satisfying whack across an enemy's face and you can eat straight off of it afterwards.

Mask
Apron (Goes over armour) - For when someone has to get their hands dirty, this is the tried method of housewives everywhere.

Perk Deck
Housewife - Focuses on encouragement. When spotting an enemy, they'll do less damage and your crew will do more. Allies encouraged to move faster will also deal more/take less damage and be healed very slightly. People revived by shouting will be healed more and be invincible for a few seconds. Hostages shouted at will only get up if a special enemy gets them, no generic cop can help them.

Phew… all done. I had to do it. Had to make the voice lines for the housewife character. This took more time than I care to mention. So enjoy.

What manner of autism is going on in here?

Voice lines for a housewife type character. Was a good idea and I ran with it. But I'm tired so I'm off to bed.

Who are these people and why are they relevant to video games at all?

The one only Goykill's Payday 2™ can bring.

This is beyond great. A bit autistic (the /ss/ line threw me off), but it's something really solid.

Youtubers (h3h3productions) who once showed up as a joke DLC for this year's April fools pranks, but since the Gayday community screamed "gibe pls", and h3h3 has a lawsuit, and therefore money problems >implying, the joke became real.

It kills me every time i see this. We will never get more /ss/ friends.

Same. There was something cathartic about just laying waste to hundreds of cops. Of course what I've heard of the game after the Microtransaction bullshit is fucking dumb. Like Winter was just annoying, The Turrets were annoying, I don't know how annoying the Medic they apparently added is.

And I was kinda considering getting back into it but they're expecting us to fucking shill out more shekels to get the rest of the DLC before it goes into the Disney fucking Vault apparently they can get fucked. But don't worry an ultimate bundle will be out (Did they even price it? I have no doubt it'll be >$99 and all the "Free" updates will just be shit that should have been fixed ages ago.)

I think that fat guy that came after clover had the Melee perk deck. But no one cared about him. I made a melee focused build once, it was super fun just poling fuckers to death with the flag pole.

Also I just remembered that Jiro (Yakuza guy) who came with a katana that would one shot Cloakers but only as him, which was shit as if someone else was using him, you were shit out of luck.

Dragan and his Infiltrator perk? I found it less efficient than the Sociopath perk deck, because you could regenerate more health through melee kills and and cops panicking is really convenient.

Who has hacks? I'm contemplating reinstalling and don't want to grind for cash

well of course you have to constantly defend your border when you're defending stolen territory.

Well goy when you're one of god's chosen people you have to settle and defend previously occupied lands that you rightfully *rubs hands* own. If you don't mind I have a couple of baby foreskins to harvest; OY VEY.

It takes like 65 minutes of Cook Off on OVK to get $30,000,000+, stop being a lazy shitter.

Are they just throwing rocks from long range now?

They're so jewish they're turning all the dlc into a bundle so people have to pay the full price of the dlcs at once instead of buying a few?

Would still dick
I actually watch their videos so I can see some of her and masturbate

Also saved for high quality autism and good taste in 2D.

The fact that shit can fly when it's made out of a Coke bottle, sand and goat dingle berries is amazing.
Still chances are it won't harm anyone unless it lands exactly on their heads.

Is this a new fetish ?

When you think about it, someone whit alot of free time and a kidnapped woman on his basement could turn this into a mod, great job user.

What would her voice sound like?

As usual some modder made a fix in like a day for something that Overkill can't fix for fucking weeks.
paydaymods.com/mods/442/bnb_fix

Like happiness and kittens.
Also stop posting those disgusting demons

Why do the AI drop bags when they're standing still, though?
I know the engine is shit but it can't be that bad if modders can fix it.

Pretty sure Overkill just lazily slapped the code that the cops use when they steal your bags onto the AI, and the cops drop bags when they're under fire. Or something like that.

I want to pitch the idea to ovk, but if they miraculously take it and actually pull a housewife character pack, I fear it would just be another autistically screeching woman who happens to be a mom.

OVK already said they're done with DLC after the H3H3 pack.
You were too slow, buddy.

They're done with PAID DLC. Active support on the other hand goes on until october 2018.

Grab a japanese seiyuu and make them speak adorable engrish?

Aren't they gonna release free content after this?
Sure, there might not be a character pack included, but we got Sangres for free, so a man can dream, right?

It was a marketing stunt I guess

Those voice clips are so annoying.
It's like they didn't understand what was good about the originals. They're too "chopped", needs more fluidity.

That would definitely change from the autistic screeching made by basically the whole crew.

I assume after they add Ethan, Hila and Augustus they'll stop with the characters. There will be 20+ at that point.

Hey goys, I just got back into the game and have 83 cents in my Steam Shekel Wallet, I can buy any of the 74 cent DLCs and I have the following DLCs already.
Gage Weapon Pack #02
Gage Mod Courier
Hotline Miami
Gage Sniper Pack
Gage Historical Pack
Gage Assault Pack
Any suggestions?

Weapon pack 2 is the machine guns, the Mod Courier pack is worth it for all the new mods the guns get. Hotline miami map is pretty good as well as jacket, historical pack can suck it. Sniper pack isn't that good. Assault pack is ehhh.

The bundle edition comes out soon BTW.

Yes, those are the DLCs I own, what DLC should I buy?

nigga please.

I have 83 cents in my steam shekel wallet and I'm not going to spend it on anything else.

It's still paying to be nickle and dimed. By purchasing any of that shit you support their business models.

Oh! Right.
Weapon pack 1 has the eagle rifle which is the SCAR. Pretty good and the Sig 40 is/was one of the best pistols available.
John wick has the Jackle/UMP sub, that's very good with the right mods.
Scarface is scarface, Tony is a good character to play is.
Sydney is ehh as a character but comes with the bootleg rifle, mix between machine gun and assault rifle.
That's about it. But you should be able to unlock all the DLC even with a legit copy.

I don't really see what's wrong with their business model. I pay them to make new content, free or paid, for a game that I like and bought for 10 bucks on sale. Both DLC and the game itself go on sale every month or two.

i've never played this game and the only thing i know about it is that they jew you for dlc that they give away for free to people who attend their gatherings.

You pay to attend their gatherings though.

I was with it ever since it came out of beta. During the beta back in… 2013/14 I think it was spread by word of mouth. Play cops and robbers in this game, you know? And Overkill started adding more maps and weapons but it started going downhill after the first crimefest. They focused on the masks and frivolous shit without adding decent maps or guns and they charged like 8 dollars for DLC improvements that were better than in the base game. The straw that broke the camel was Crimefest 2015 where they introduced the safes, aka be more like CS:GO with weapon skins. Except these skins affect the stats of the weapons, making them more powerful than without skins. You also had to pay for drills to open the safes you get ingame.
Naturally this pissed alot of people off and some like myself abandoned the game. I hadn't touched in 2 years but the game today is vastly different than the beta.

Anyone that buys their dlc deserve the rope.

Gun modding in this game is just fucking stupid.

Go download pirate perfection, get the BLT version

I'm no gun expert, but this feels slightly retarded.

Forgot to ask, the Brüger & Thomet APC9 is supposed to be a copy of what gun?
Also, is her codename "Mommy"?

The cobra is even worse, see those taped mags? Well, those don't even change your reload speed or anything, they just add 20+ rounds in the mag.

Ah yes, just like the shell rack on the Loco. This shit is fucking dumb.

Oh and increasing barrel length does increase velocity (damage) of the round but total ammo reduction is just for balance reasons.

Is anyone here autistic enough to play death wish/ one down?
I can do overkill mostly fine but the choice in weapons narrows down more and more the higher the difficulty i pick.

Brügger & Thomet APC9
aww that gun looks adorable it looks like the scar and the hk ump 40 had a child

Fuck that heist.
I spent 30 minutes bagging everything and killing every guard on one down difficulty, and when i'm almost out [MANDATORY CASING MODE STEALTH SECTION] fucked the whole heist.

DW can be fine with any weapon and build, if it's potent enough and you master it nicely, but I agree that OD on the other hand is not fun at all, because it's inspire or bust, and armor is worth nothing. They should have stuck with just putting Mayhem.

its fun for watching noobs fail tho

I remember when there was always someone to fuck up Shadow Raid, and then I realized that this heist was actually easier when doing it solo.

any heist is easier to speedrun
Wanna get triggered?
They just added AI customization and the most broken feature they have, is speeding up your interaction speed by 40%, which stacks for each AI present, meaning if you solo you'll get 120% interaction speed, and it feels even faster.
You can lockpick safes in 10 seconds flat with it.

easier to solo*

It's 30%, not 40%. Up to 90%. 120% would be instant, and would have to bloody predict that you're going to lockpick a door or something.

stealth mission eh guess ill take a silenced pistol an armour bag and a short barrel minnigun

Autism.

waddya mean its not viable for stealth guys come on guys be serious mission start sneaking commences welp time to pretend i pressed the grenade key by accident and enjoy big bank like its meant to be played

I legit got kicked from a Brooklyn 10-10 heist because the host wanted to stealth it. He kicked me before I could tell him.

The good kind of autism.

When playing PD2 I use to love the Cobra (can put in work with plenty of ammo) but it wound up being half gun, half attachments.

Did they fix the glitch where having the short barrel on the minigun turned you into Sanic? That glitch actually made me kinda wanna shell out for it.

It's a real gun Think upgraded UMP..Should change the name of it.

I was just looking for something she could easily use and an upgraded UMP seems perfect.

It felt bretty gud.

exept that the game is so broken that you can be as tanky as a full armored modern viking when wearing only your suit.
because "dodge build"
yep, dodging bullet is a thing.

None of my dodge builds ever fucking work. I always go down constantly.
I don't want to be a scrub and just use somebody else's build, so I always go back to my old armor build.

Use anarchist.

I use a lightweight vest since this build also has inspire, and i greatly benefit from the added mobility.
To tamper the HP loss i have hostage taker almost maxed, and if you really like to overkill it, at level 100 you still have enough points to afford either berserk for added damage, or the tree to resurrect yourself.

Anarchist is just rubbish, the armour downtime is absolutely atrocious. Crook is infinitely superior, and so is rogue for OD.

Stop playing like you're a retard and you will stop dying.

I wanted a dodge build but with max dodge i only seem to avoid half the bullets.
How is that good?

I actually really dig that song.
The heist itself isn't the worst but it's really ehh, however track is nice.
Fucking shame you can't select it as a custom song, I want to hear it in a much better heist like Panic Room or Hotline Miami.

I wish they would just add the Diamond Heist from the first game already.

You need something to give you a tiny bit of armor constantly like that one "armor on headshot" skill. If you can be sure you don't get shot most of the time, the little times you do take shots you can regen the armor. also run around sprinting like a madman and try to take the most shots possible because there are invincibility frames after dodging and you can dodge during invincibility frames so in a perfect world there are either so many enemies you take no damage or few enough that they're easy to deal with.

r8 my build
the melee is fucking insane, oneshotting dozers with ease

There's only one thing I don't like about the Classic heists, and it's the fact they're trying to play them off like they're happening in the Payday 2 universe.
The First World Bank job? Fine, yeah, makes sense that they'd hit that bank again.
Any other Classic heist? Fuck no. I wish they just played the heists off as the crew reminiscing on the old days rather than trying to work them into the story.

Wait, payday 2 has a story?

More of a lore, perhaps. Most happening out-game.

Kinda, it has a lot of different story arcs at least.
The Dentist has two story arcs, one for Hoxton and one leading up to The Golden Grin.
Hector one story arc depicting his rise and ultimate demise.
Vlad has two minor story arcs. One about Dimitry, the guy who sent him to prison and one about his brother.
The Elephant has a story arc about getting to power in Washington.
It goes on like that.

There were meant to be an overarching story about "The Secret" but OVK sort of forgot about it early on in development. They'll probably come up with something near the end of the game's life.

*There was meant to be

It's been a long while since I last played and I just recently got back into the game.
pd2skills.com/#/v3/mACEF:eghIJklR:tMNOPqR:gjl:pA8::w61-12-6-17:s65-24-32-33:a6
This is what I am currently using, I never have tried out suppressor skills or anything like that and I just got the Chicago Typewriter and plan on taking it for my next heist, I'm also not level 100 yet because I decided to reset my Infamy II account.

Does Pirate Perfection or any other DLC unlocker method still work?

There are an awful lot of things that I'd like to try, but I dont know if i'd like to pay for then. (Or grind, for that matter)

They all still work. Use BLT versions for most effiency.

Ah, stellar. Looks like there's a lot of auxillary stuff in this one, for griefing purposes. None of that really interests me though.

Should i be uninstalling it after unlocking whatever? I forget whether they have vaguely competent cheat detection.

Incidentally; I seem to be unable to sign up to their Site.

It keeps booting me to an error screen whenever i try, Is it down or something?

More like totally incompetent. Just host your own lobbies and nobody can do shit to you.
Also have a link to standalone DLC unlocker. a.pomf.cat/qmdobp.zip

And by standalone I mean you need BLT, but gives you access to all DLC.

Thank you Kameraden. The DLC and weapon mods are all i even give a shit about, so this is perfect. Thanks.

Holy shit, this is great. I'm killing greys and medics in one hit. I had no idea how viable this was.

How about you start killing bulldozers in one hit. Even on OD.
By my calculations, Bloodthirst basic+Pumping iron aced+Berserker basic makes you deal up to 50k damage in best conditions with any 450 charged damage melee, towards any enemy. Potential 11200% melee damage.

This game keeps crashing for me m8s.. And it takes up like 40 or so GB.

Payday 2 does, though it was mostly after-the-fact retconning once they started having the Dentist and his subplot in the game. The FBI Files site lists all the heists in chronological order.

Sniper's target practice. Never go outside with this build and keep out of the windows, someone else will take care of the mosquitoes.

Snipers deal less damage than standard cops on One Meme

Can't blame him. They had Ashly Burch in a Saint's Row game.

Didn't know that, but they still pierce through the armor, which is quite a pain, and I'm glad you can regenerate through melee kills thanks to the sociopath build.
Ah yeah, and shields do a ridiculously small amount of damage somehow.

Straight shota isn't a new fetish, it's been around for a while…

It is real, though.
Holy fuck, Ethan put out a video where you can clearly see him with Starbreeze employees in Sweden.
They're making the DLC right now.
He was on the fucking OVK stream talking about it.

I wouldn't touch /ss/ with a long stick if it wasn't for the sheer number and quality of aras inside.
Fucking hell, we need more supportive moms in vidya, tired of the younger love interest, give the mom some love for once.

Payday 2 is a well made and polished game.

I remember when I got out of the Alesso map because a dozer spawned on me.

Not to defend them, but Xbox and PS have a shitty rule where you can't publish patches on a whim, and instead there's like a monthly limit.
Still being 1.5 years behind on updates is inexcusable