360 emulation

Xenia is able to run XBLA games at full speed but the faggot dev behind this emu locked this option so you can only play them in demo mode. Here is a way to unlock it but nobody did it so far with newer builds. I am retarded as fuck, unable to do so but i wonder why nobody else did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/75lz79l0ofu3u45/xenia_xbla_120616.zip
github.com/benvanik/xenia/blob/master/src/xenia/kernel/xam/xam_content.cc#L46
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Halo:_Combat_Evolved
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Blink
shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=7045
boxemulator.com/
ska-studios.com/2013/06/05/vampires-smile-charlie-murders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xbox consoles are the only consoles so bad that nobody wants to bother even attempting to make emulators for.

Are you trying to make everyone angry by remembering the plebbitor?

no, not at all. Just a reminder that with a little change we can play all xbla games.

so gears of war and Last Odyssey… neither of which were very good to begin with.

To be honest I always thought xbawks would be the first to get an emu over PS2/3 because xbawks was a piece of shit with craptastic quality control that RROD'd once every few months if you weren't a casual so someone would eventually be pissed off enough to make an emu for it on a more reliable machine. Meanwhile my PS2 and even PS is still working just fine after all these years because they were made using superior Japanese plastics and capacitors folded thousand times. It's like American vs Japanese cars all over again.

this logic doesn't add up, since they were better than nintendo consoles during the 6th and 7th generation

not xbla games. xbla = xboxlivearcade, the games you could buy in the xbox store.

Well hes kind of an ass but he left the option there. Maybe you can find a working build in emucr.
Compiling something yourself isnt usually hard either.

c-could it be that we could emulate Metal Wolf Chaos within this decade?

Can it emulate original Xbawx gaems?

It can run XBLA games, which are usually shitty, small games.
Backwards compat on the 360 was hit and miss, and it would only be able to play the titles with official support, as each needed a custom-made emulator to work, or something like that.

Nope. It runs barely any games, hogs all resources and only gets fixes for the games that the devs want to play, so instead of improvements they just make a bunch of bypasses and hacks to make their favourite game work.

They had more exclusives, though.

PS2 emulator works mighty fine though.

feel free to make your own emulator then.

Your chromosomes don't add up.

Defeats the purpose of making it mimic the PS2 hardware if it just resorts to a bunch of hacks and tricks to pretend it's emulating the hardware :^)

i have something from 2016 but it is an old build.
mediafire.com/file/75lz79l0ofu3u45/xenia_xbla_120616.zip

what actually needs to happened is:
reddit.com/r/xenia/comments/4phkk6/builds_that_enable_you_to_run_xbla_at_full/d4lcn5v/?st=j2k85bo3&sh=870911e8

github.com/benvanik/xenia/blob/master/src/xenia/kernel/xam/xam_content.cc#L46

where are you trying to go with this?
you can play PS2 exclusive games on PC, isn't that good enough?

it sounds like you're butthurt because some shitty obscure game that you want to play doesn't work and the devs told you to fuck off or something.

What the fuck do you think "emulate" means user

It's not 2010 anymore, PCSX2 runs nearly everything in a playable state. There are still some graphical problems depending on your settings and game of choice but it is leaps and bounds better than it was.

Emulating the Ace Combat games used to be the holy grail, but these days it can be done at full speed via software on any old i7 and any newer i5 just fine. Flip on hardware (GPU) acceleration and things get even easier.

Oh, good, it's 2016 and PCSX2 still sucks

oh boy i can't wait to play doritos crash course

Dude wake up. Its half 2017 & pcsx2 still sux

System Requirements: Windows 8.1+, OpenGL 4.5 (list), Intel Sandy Bridge or Haswell (AVX).
DOA.

Not $CurrentYear.

Oh yes that totally sounds like so much fun, please do tell me more.

But sleeping is more perferable than waking up in the hell that is today.

Is it possible to play Perfect Dark? That's the only game I want that is Xbox exclusive. The N64 version is just a slide show in some levels.

nintendo ones that is.

What exclusives are for x360?

Blink
panzer dragoon orta (?)
Halo
cannot think of anything else

Whatever you say faggot. Even the mipmapping issues got fixed this year.

user I emulate a shit-ton because I'm broke af. PCSX2 has only failed to emulate one game so far and that was Coraline. Otherwise there was a very minor hiccup with the speech bubbles in Dark Cloud 2. Probably hit the nail on the head. Why don't you tell us what this game is you've been denied?

I'm the user he spoke to.
The games that didn't work for me were:
Black
Predator Urban Jungle
Samurai Jack The Shadow of Aku
Crash Twinsanity
DAH
DMC
Hulk Ultimate Destruction

I sat around for ages fiddling with different settings, and it just kept giving me 10FPS or lower with fragments everywhere.

Ill jump in with one
Tokimeki Memorial 3. In no less than 2x native hardware mode pls.

If I wanted default resolution I'd use my superior softmodded PS2 & CRT Tv combo.

Only some are, pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Halo:_Combat_Evolved .
If you meant Brink it also has a PC port otherwise, pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Blink
According to Wikipedia, yes that is exclusive. So 33%% hit rate, do with that as you will.

Hopefully this time I can get Spartan Total Warrior to not have noticable slow down all the time and a lot bloom/brightness. Revelant specs (AMD 8320 and 290).

I assume you read the wikipages for them?

I was wondering when you would show up hardware fag.

Reminder that if you are using hardware acceleration on an AMD GPU, you need to use DirectX instead of OpenGL. I see people blame AMD drivers as the reason it can't use OpenGL in PCSX2 but I think that's the emulator dev's fault. OpenGL works fine for AMD cards on other emulators.

Nah AMD implementation is just trash user, only reason the issues aren't widespread is that most other emulator stick to OGL3.3 or less and even then it still runs worse on AMD.

not the user you were responding to but Metal Arms doesn't work for me

It runs nearly all of them you dumb cunt.

Wish I could help OP but I have no idea what any of that means.

The 1964 emulator is pretty good but I'd much rather have the XBLA port of Perfect Dark. Hopefully this gets figured out soon.

Yes, however most may not run very well though.

I've been using project 64, is the 1964 emulator better or worse?

1964 is about ~40fps better than project 64

To clarify, there's a special build of 1964 "Ultrafast" tuned for Perfect Dark & Goldeneye at rock solid 60FPS with mouselook:
shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=7045

wow Holla Forums really wants those kinect games huh?

you sonofabitch

Undead is homosex. we do not want this sickness in uganda

ayy yo fam hit me up with that heavy wawa

This board never ceases to amaze me. Good one.

That was a pic I took, didn't know the nigga saved it.

Does this mean we can actually have a C++ minecraft on PC that will run

???

Windows 10 minecraft is already in C++
It's shit

he probably meant blinx

When it is so easy than why is nobody doing it? Looks more like nobody cares. Old consoles are shit anyway. Imean, nobody play the old final fantasy games at all, they are boring, slow and what not.

You say that like it makes a difference

The 360 had games that were not in PC, with improvements already?

Respirite pls

I just want to play pic related on PC, is that too much to ask for?

Are there any unofficial PC ports/remakes besides The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile and Marble Blast Ultra?

Metal Wolf Chaos (Highly sought after game)
Blinx the Timesweeper
Panzer Dragoon Orta (original was a saturn game)

does anyone have video of it?

I'll literally use it as an XBLA on my PC and not give a fuck otherwise

Good progress

The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile was ported by the original devs though, it's not unofficial.

Fatal Frame on ps2 emulators has something fucky with the rendering of the ghosts, it's weird I've read that it works if you change the rendering method so you could just hotkey that, but it breaks immersion

Anyone know anything about Boxemulator
boxemulator.com/

This video shows it playing Ninja gaiden 3 and the site says Ninja Gaiden 2 is playable.
I wanted to try it out, but the download the site gives is out of date. It tries to automatically update it, even when not connected to the internet and that sends me to a 404 link.

Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

I just want to see if it's possible to emulate Ninja Gaiden 2, is that so wrong?

What games?

Fucking Ninja Gaiden 2, god damn it.

Oh shit I forgot that existed.

Does Tenchu Z work yet?

reddit won't rest till xbox emulation will be hindered to it's full stop

Bitch got a dick?

Sorry bro, Barabus ported it 4 years ago. It was quite big news for a few days.
ska-studios.com/2013/06/05/vampires-smile-charlie-murders/

Fucking rspc3, 1fps in-game you faggot spanner

So basically nothing. Okay, thanks.

armored core

The PS3's Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma is inferior to the 360's Ninja Gaiden 2.

But can it run Afterburner Climax?

I'm going to bend you over and forcefuck you. You passive agressive hipster acting motherfucker.