GCN

Let's have a Gamecube thread. So tell me, do you dolphin or do you have the actual console? What games did you/do you like most? I dolphin btw.

youtu.be/nUtjZ5hZFbg
Here are some games that were actually fun on the GCN.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameCube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just use nintendont on my wii with a hori gamepad

you look like a fucking faggot holy shit kys

What?
Template thread?
Go back to watching filthy frank videos you unfunny cancerous piece of shit. Type like a normal fucking being and kill yourself immediately.

what?

I have both Wii and GC, but I rather play on Wii because progressive scan. About the games, I can't tell anything new, just look for the recommendation pic.
In short Nintendo titles(Mario, Zelda, F-Zero), Rogue Squadron, Metal Gear Twin Snakes (it's good), Resident Evil, Viewtiful Joe…

video games are gay haha

OP is whoring his Youtube in the OP. Could be wrong, but if that's not him then OP is in to some obscure shit.

Post Custom Robos

Meanwhile in the first world we correctly called it the NGC.
I still have the console, but I also have the wii so I just used the retrocompatibility last time I replayed twilight princess

So I got Dolphin last week, and every game I try has a major stuttering problem every so often. Looking online, it appears to be a shader issue, but that doesn't exactly help.

Wat do? I normally play natively, for what games I still own.

i ishiruka

kys faggot

If I recall correctly, NGC conflicted with some Neo-Geo model, although looking it up, the closest thing is the "Neo-Geo Pocket Color", so who fucking knows. Also,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameCube
Weeaboo, or faggot? You decide.

who is rading Holla Forums?

D O L P H I N B A R

Get it.

Fucking thank you. Finally another person who realizes that that shit is just "yell really loudly for LOLS XDDD" recycled as fuck edgy meme bullshit.

IIRC GCN-001 is how the models were described IIRC. I'll tell my dad to talk to the guys in hardware.

Post your specs. 99% likely it's a hardware issue.

wwwwww

Fucking retarded acronym

Not surprising

Legal Issues

I use the actual console. My favorite games for it are probably metroid prime and RE:make. Super Mario sunshine, the thousand year door, and wind walker are great too.

what the fuck is this? Some kind of controller for those people with an amputation fetish?

Nah get fucked, I'll wait for some user to merge WM+ emulation in recent builds.

burn it

where the fuck is BH you nigger

Nigger, you get a normal controller for those. This is for 2d games and Game Boy Advanced.

Fucking chromosome hoarders

I'll play the games on console if I own the game, emulate it if there's multiplayer and I can find people willing to play it, or I'll emulate it when the game is worth $150+. fucking scalpers.