CRASH

if this game sells well are they gonna do the same to Spyro?

I don't even think Insomniac has the rights to Spyro anymore, so Naughty Dog would have to deal with whoever the fuck has them. Even if they did, the remake would probably be just as ugly as the Crash remake.

What's the point of the remake? The ps1 trilogy doesn't look ugly or anything. Does this add anything or change anything of note?

They don't. Activision owns Spyro.

Hope you enjoy your Spyro themed Destiny 2 and Overwatch skins then.

shekels.

But will anyone actually buy them? I'm seeing visions of reviewers going WOW SLIPPERY CLIMB IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE THIS IS THE DARK SOULS OF PLATFORMERS

Apart from the graphical update, I don't think it really adds much. I think it's just their lazy attempt at rebooting the franchise and introducing a "NEW GENRATION OF GAMERS" to Crash.

yeah, for us old faggots who have ps1 copies and ps2s laying around to play them and bulky ass CRTs in our game rooms with S-video inputs they have absolutely no appeal. For normalfags this has a chance of working. My own mother loves Crash and Spyro. No doubt someone else my age who has already shat out some kids would love to aid in that indoctrination, and there's no way they would give a shit about older games. Thus the tumor groweth.

I'm 100% sure they'll tone down crash 1's difficulty, otherwise it's going to be shat on for being too hard.

Adds in time trials for crash 1 and 2.
the game still runs at 30fps, but hopefully they fix dropping inputs on 2 and 3

dying no longer fails you for getting a gem.

That's kind of fine I guess, but if they like put 80 checkpoints in levels like Slippery Climb or whatnot it's going to suck really bad.

I don't think they will do that, if you really want hard evidence, hopefully the speed-running autists will try out the new trilogy similar to the autists who try out hd versions checking if it's superior.

But they are ironing out weird features like the save system in 1 and how breaking an aku aku box grants you the mask instantly like 2 and 3 instead of dropping it like a wumpa box. That's fine I guess but the graphics really fuckiing suck and I was hoping for 60fps.

The graphics remind me too much of the PS2 games.

Which one?

The one with crunch bandicoot, I forgot the name. I think it might be wrath of cortex.

Wrath of cortex is the one with Crunch, as long you didn't play the gamecube port (which is odd because they developed Crash Bash and somehow fucked up the gamecube port) it's an okay game but Traveller's Tales got a second try on Crash Twinsanity which is a pretty good game as far as post-naughtydog games go. Even Crash Bash didn't look as bad as Wrath of Cortex.

Apparently the sewers teaser is slightly better, but the video encoding looks like ass.

I might, they added time trials to the Crash 1 and 2 levels.

I haven't played Twinsanity past the 10 minute mark. For some reason it kept freezing after a certain point where you become a snow ball and have to escape something.

That feels way too much like Wrath of Cortex graphically, hopefully the movement is fucked in the same way.

That's because it's a remake of a Wrath of Cortex level.

Are the commenters paid & unpaid shills? I see a lot of whining about "nitpicking & butthurt" without any of that actually occurring.

For starters, the lighting looks terrible.

Naughty Dog isn't making the Crash remakes, what are you smoking? Spyro remakes would also have nothing to do with Naughty Dog and same goes for Insomniac Games.

I mean the 6th gen one not Crash 2

Crash looks like a meth addict

You know it's funny, Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin bitching about crash's design in wrath of boretex, when his N. Sane Trilogy and Imaginators designs, which apparently they like, resemble Wrath of Cortex's design more than the Art Sheets and original Crash games.

I thought the PS2 port was the shitty one.

where is the retold 2 user promised us last week!?

GET OUT NIGGER

a spyro game where you cross over into other franchises would be fun

And Activision also owns Crash.

a low effort mea culpa for pissing people off with that Crash tease during last year's E3.

I don't see what's wrong with it. It's the same god damn game.

im worried

I watched a few comparisons, does it somehow seem less animated to anyone else? Like the animation is too fluid now.