announced just now

FUCKING FINALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/460790/Bayonetta/
steamcommunity.com/app/460810/discussions/0/1333474229062664166/
store.steampowered.com/app/460810/Vanquish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also mods if you see this make the linked thread cyclical

Are platinum just porting all their games to PC now after nier automata?

Just after my civil court case audience then. It'll either serve to celebrate or take my mind off bullshit.
It's me attacking former employer for unlawful termination before you ask

nice, i was due for a replay of this. i bet it'll be really easy using m/kb though

good

Isn't 1 the only good one?
I've heard the rest of them has dumb characters and plot.

Can't wait to
GO FAST

The shillary look a like first female president did literally everything wrong.

what the living fuck are you on about, the main character is a white guy, the only three other characters with spoken lines are also white guys and one white girl, the story is barely there and most character interactions are just one-liners and banter. are you trying to stir up shit or are you trying that hard to get a ticket to hang out with the big boys at Holla Forums?

aside from maybe a generic soldier NPC i don't think there are even any black guys in the game, and even if there were it wouldn't matter because its a japanese game

you're an idiot too for just believing that

bad guy is a russian

I'd say they're doing America a favor tbh

no shit, its almost as if story took a backseat in this game, something that was established seven years ago when it was released

Why would you say that everyone in the game is nonwhite as though you've played it, and then say you "bet" the bad guy is white as though you haven't played it? Are you retarded?

We did it reddit.

Shitskins don't have jawlines.

SWITCH TACTICS

Kill yourself.

fuck off

Yup. Should have figured. Didn't think you'd be so quick to out yourself, though.

Bon voyage, thread goblin!

i hope you just say "lmao just trolling you" at this point, you'd have to be retarded to think a japanese shooter game from 2010 is racemixing propaganda. especially when everyone in the game is white

its a game where you fucking shoot robots in slo-mo on your exploding knees, there is barely any story to the game and the characters are written in a bare bone manner. so i hope you're full of shit just trying to get a couple (you)'s out of this, cuz if you're this concerned about leftist messages in video games then maybe you should just go take up a different hobby since you're going to find a way to see leftist messages in anything

Let me trigger your delicate sensibilities. Gideon as a name has Hebrew origins.

If your tactics is just linking to posts and pretending they're a certain form of enemy action, you better switch too.

sam gideon isn't a hispanic name, nor does sam have any hispanic traits. you're fishing for (you)s and i hope your legs fall off

There's already a thread for this.

anyway, platinum already has a Sam who is actually a spic. along with a few other versions of their Sam

Is Sega really the only vidya company worth a damn at this moment?

couple of difficulty modes, and a couple of arena-style challenge missions

i'd argue that due to how aspects of the game work (like weapon pick ups/upgrade) it could make you wanna play through the campaign a few times. ultimately the replay value is mid-low unless you find the campaign fun enough to just do a blitz through, which i feel like it is

Jetstream Sam was cool go get fucked

Sam was a descendant of a Japanese ,immigrant to brazil, hence why his father had a dojo and owned a samurai sword

Reported for shitposting and derailing.

Is there particular reason why retards are so triggered right now and are flinging shit in full speed? I don't see Vanquish as that high of a mark to do that.
Hopefully the port wont have the Bayo problem and eat shit in the cutscenes.

what was that? i played bayo a million times on ps3 so i didn't grab the pc version yet

Holla Forums and Holla Forums have apparently seen fit to just use Holla Forums as a board to try and annoy each other.

The result being you cant have a thread about a game that has a brown person in it for 2 seconds without actual retard and equally retarded false flaggers screaming about MARXIST PROPAGANDA, FUCKING SHITSKINS

The game worked perfectly fine at 60 fps but for some reason for me and many other fps in the cutscenes dropped to 30 and below.

This is SEGA's doing. They promised to make a bunch of PC ports a few years ago, and we're now starting to see the results.

Just wanted to thank the one user who actually reported that shit. Keep up the good work.

please report that shit if you see it. taking the political bait will just ruin the threads.

honestly its a huge fucking problem on this board. I can barely remember a thread that wasn't absolutely poisoned by this bullshit.

All that is left is Anarchy Reigns, but we'd have to hope for Platinum to even recognize that it was a game they made.

Didn't that game have a broken combo system that killed it's online?
Wouldn't they have to rework a lot just to make it playable and fair?

It depends on whether you prefer gameplay over plot as the later ones have better gameplay but worse plot.

not placing high hopes in that coming anywhere since i doubt sega wants to host servers for it again

but i hope platinum uses the characters they made for it in other games

they almost certainly wouldnt fix it on a pc release. Unfortunate though, definitely one of the better B games last gen.

while true, I'm pretty certain no one fucking bought it and it released a year late. that's why it died.

It wouldn't be such a fucking issue if cucks didn't gave them I R O N I C replies.
Seriously scroll through the thread and you'll see all these (1)s showing up just to give it a (you) while greentexting something that you don't consider to be just as poisonous as the bait.

I bough it maybe a month after release on ps3, totally dead. Not sure about the 360 though.

it's true. people need to stop arguing with the faggots.

There would be this one group that played only Deathball on PS3, and they'd destroy you. That was the only mode being played by that time.
Not to mention, if AR got a PC port, we could get Bayonetta too, because that was a console pre-order thing

So do you guys think it'll have Deuenvo?

Bayonetta 1 didn't, why would this?

No.

do you mean bayo 2?

because 1 came out a few weeks ago already on PC.

store.steampowered.com/app/460790/Bayonetta/

He means Bayonetta as a playable character in Anarchy Reigns.

Anarchy Reigns has Bayonetta as a playable character (she's very good but is essentially a glass cannon), but you had to preorder Anarchy Reigns to play her. A PC version releasing this late, and possibly even priced lower than twenty bucks, would be reasonable.

oh shit, yeah youre right.

ok good. you never know with this chuckle fuck of an industry.

I don't care that Holla Forums and Holla Forums want to shitpost each other to death, just don't do it here on Holla Forums, we just want to play and talk about vidya.
Vanquish is outselling the Prey reboot.

That one's almost at its bump limit. Also, someone's salty:

steamcommunity.com/app/460810/discussions/0/1333474229062664166/

And this one seems to be bumplocked.

KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE

I don't think he heard you

store.steampowered.com/app/460810/Vanquish/

PC MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN

>>>/cuckchan/

*chimp l33t spic

Fucking sweet. Can't wait to see what else they're going to bring to PC.
This is probably the best thing to happen this year.

XD

Bumping because this looks fun. I never got to play it when it came out.

W H E R E A R E T H E P O S T S