4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where you can customize your car a lot?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Chaosyourgod/
rockman-corner.com/2011/07/origin-of-hippopotamus.html
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
poal.me/ql4qn1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

toriel best tbh

I dont think ive played many games with customisable cars.

I stayed up just so I can be in one of these on time but I'm gunna pass out soon

1984 when

Worked all day. Had a cheesesteak for dinner. Gotta ship off a package tomorrow. It's gonna cost over 100 bucks. Sucks, but that's life I guess.

I guess Mario Kart 8 since I've been playing it so much.

My sleep schedule is fucked so i can always be here.

I've kept on playing Zero no Kiseki. As I thought, the more I play the easier it's getting to read this shit. Feels fucking fantastic, man.

I've always been a Forza man, so I guess Forza Horizon 3? I need to get that Hotwheels expansion, it looks like a hoot.

mine does what it wants whenever it can

Morning everyone

I'm so sleepy. Work today kill me.
Spent a lot of time tonight about japan trip. Found a comfy hotel for the cheap with no cancellation fee so going to reserve that shit asap.

Good luck on that trip.

Morning folks
Had so many chores to do today, didn't even get time for vidya.
New hire is also an unabashed redditor and I'm stuck training him for two nights next week.

Not a fan of racing games

Why not user?

33 years ago

Whats in the package user?

Are there any good forza's on PC?

What rhymes with orange

Find out when you

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Remember when 4AM was good?
I sure as hell don't.
It's been shit too long.

Have you ever fucked up so bad that you've gone paranoid and think everyone knows it about you and will never accept you? You know, just asking

Forza 6 has a F2P pseudo-port called Forza 6 Apex, which is Windows 10 only. Forza Horizon 3 is also on PC, but also Windows 10 only.

Just blew my bf so I'm feeling pretty good tbh

A five foot tall rocket.

The only racing games ive played is mario cart and the occasional arcade machine.

haha just asking for a friend haha
how did you do it haha

Don't worry Sam, we still love you even though WP was cancelled.

Thanks user. I mostly read about the trip when I'm super depressed about work

Train him everything wrong so he gets fired

What'd you do now user?

Welp never gonna happen then

What why

stop being paranoid and just think about it clearly and why someone unrelated would care

how was human interaction?

Work is that bad, huh?

Deets pls.

Long complicated story. Work for a fansite. We crowdfunded a model rocket. Guy paid 500 dollery-doos for it once we were done with it. I got tasked with sending it to him.

pft, easy

oh no u not monica no sleep til brooklyn on dis 1 monica

gud shit monica hope u have a good time n shit monica

naw monica neva dat

dus ur bf have a pp or a vagoo

ima give dem trips a model rocket u kno wut i mean monica

Have you anons ever forced yourself to play vidya to get out of the vidya rut you've found yourself in?

You fall in love with your sister or something?

Tell him you love trump.

Sleep more if work is too much.

Doesn't the modern mario kart games let you customize them? I know the last one did at least some.

I'm so tired and have no time to myself. And this tourist shit is getting so busy. I work non stop all fucking day without a single second to catch my breath. Most of the time I get lunch break like 6 hours into my day.

(checked)
Fansite for what user?

It's tempting but we've been horribly understaffed since January.

Good idea. I should wear my maga hat to work those nights

Goddamnit canada

where deez niggas get off talkin bout da internet n real life monics when dey goin 2 da internet n talkin bout real life monica naw fam cain't b crossin dem memes nao u kno smak dat nigga one time if he say sum shit fam ain't no redditors got no workplace rights monica feel me

i think dey let u pick a bike or sum shit idk tho tbh monica

Finally getting more plot progression happening in Reminisce after fighting a giant electric catfish in a shoot em up fight.

Can't recall playing any games that let you customize cars. Though, G.U. has been letting me trade out parts of the bike, but I wager that doesn't count.

Usually I'll play an old favorite if I find myself not feeling like playing or doing much of anything for a while.

New mario kart does have customisation, but it doesnt really do a whole lot. I just stay with the defaults. hope work gets better sooni need to stop being lazy and write that book

That game always looks hilarious. How goes user?

I'm afraid I'll be lost and depressed the whole trip honestly

Then I won't have time to myself to do fun things

You should just bully him and drop red pills all day then.

You can pick wheels and shit that change how the cars work. Something else too

Vidya related. More specifically, Mega Man Legends related.

So, nothing?

YO U CAN PUT WHEELS ON SHIT MAH BLACK A$$ IN CH'YEA FAM BALEE DAT

y tf would u be depress'd goin 2 da 2d mothaland. worst come 2 worse jus axe a yakuza lookin mug n axe for sum xstacy n follow da lights n shit monica

Whats the book about user?

ay yo ayo ayo ayo hol up
You run some kinda legends fan site monica?
Best fucking game ever. You lot have anything cool? I almost bought a legends carboard cutout used in marketing but the guy wouldn't let it up.

God, Zero no Kiseki's OST is too fucking good.

Well its a couple. 1 is a politics book about liberals hostile takeover of the internet, and the other is a fiction story ive been wanting to write.

I realize I shouldn't even bother with this but here's my discord and steam I'm going to bed now but please add me

steamcommunity.com/id/Chaosyourgod/
Wolfspider#8471

I'm worried I won't be able to find my way on the subways to basic shit like museums, howm how supposed to find yakuza

First one sounds great. Need them called out more for that shit. Whats the fiction ones plot?

Day of the rake soon, hopefully. You might end up on reddit tho, when he puts you on the site to complain about that "ebil trump supporter"

See, I normally do that too, but i've been forcing myself to branch out. It's hard.

Sleep is more important than fun.

Did any of the Twisted Metal games have decent customization?

All I remember were different skins.

Yep. I remember. Guys like you ruined it.

They can't reject you if you reject them first.

Yes. But that's harder these days since newer games copy formula's that proved successful in the past instead of taking risk and innovating. The golden age of gaming was mainly due to constant improvements and experimentation in both hardware and software, and when we see something new we know exactly what to expect from it. You're hooked on novelty, and, just like a drug, when you can't get your fix you get withdrawls. Try some PC Engine shooters. Image Fight, Download or Soldier Blade, I've been enjoying those lately.

A day that I was meant to use to do something productive ended up me finishing pic related. It was one wild ride.

It's been a really big chore for me to play my usual vidya but I'm finally get back into the groove of it.

Is this bait?

It was pretty good. It's far better than being a loner like I used to be.

As in details?
The exact position was similar to pic related. From start to finish I never pulled away to breath like some amateurs would, you've got a nose for a reason.
He petted me the entire time, when he first put his hand on my head near the beginning it sent shivers down my spine. I like being touched.
I didn't "swallow" so to speak, but instead I let it slowly run down my throat. It felt like warm yogurt. I can't think of many other details to give.

We cover other Mega Man related things (merch, fan games, what have you), but Legends is our main focus.

I don't run it, I've just worked there for a few years. I've blown at least a few grand of my own money on it over the years, but I did get to interview Keiji Inafune twice.

Steins;Gate 0 is an entertaining VN.

google maps + google respectively. i imagine japan is a lot like a jrpg so jus axe ppl wut they thinkin n shit i guess monica

dam son first time in da clink monica?

What

Or I can minimize social interaction with him and just play vidya all night while he does everything

Oh well. Not like it'll amount to anything if that happens

Whats picture related

Then I'd just be even more depressed that I wasted my only days off

Never played twisted metal honestly. How goes user?

Wew neat. Ay yo tell me the weirdest bit of legends trivia you know?

A little boy dies in a car crash and goes to a realm inbetween heaven and hell designed to trap the souls of the dead. The father gets super depressed and almost kills himself until he learns of this website discussing this "purgatory" and a portal to be able to travel there. Its lovecraftian horror rather than scifi tech.

neva jailed up b4?

japan google better tho

I was joking about how you had no embed for your "video related".

I find it's better to retread something familiar, and then play something new when you've got a better mindset. Though, I might say that as far as your choice of game to return to, its better if its one that still holds up well. Luckily for me, the three PS1 Spyro games do.

Actually fuck it, I misread "vidya related" as "video related".

goddayuum i b watchin dis nigga ltg goin str8 nuclear de otha night like goddamn

You ever going to get in trouble for that?

Sounds kinda edgy user

das rong das rong das rong das rong das rong das rong das rong das rong das rong das rong

Carmageddon.

Shitty.

A good friend of mine was caught her man in bed with another woman. I've been playing strong shoulder for the past few days and it's taking a toll.

It's a good thing my life is going great and I don't need support from anybody…

;_;

Its supposed to be shin megami tensei inspired. Cant get much edgier than that :^).

Help her.

Why haven't you given her the D yet user?

Hows your day been user?

Ohhhhh well that makes sense

ye w/ yo johnson monica amiright naw das DISRESPCTUFL EAT DAT PUSSY MONICA

oh shit iz gonna b sum deep deep lore dark tower type shit monica

True that. You can avoid it to a degree when you avoid most of the triple A games at least.

Did you need to take a break at first?

Worst comes to worst, you'll just have some trumblr-reddit girls lusting after you.

But you need sleep too. Gotta learn to manage all that shit.

I've found PS1 games often hold up well, especially rpgs or strategy games.

dat is true i think, more so dan mos otha early 3d ventures monica

Mechwarrior Online.

Mechs are cars right

Most ps1 games are still fun today.

Aww, that's cute :3

Only one I can think of right now is in Legends 1 where you tell the shopkeeper that your name is Hippopotamus. The joke being that the Japanese word for hippo is kaba, which is baka backwards.

I sleep like 3 to 4 hours a day while working. I'm fiiiiiine. Kill me

Sure. How goes user

Delete your account.

Not really. He has had his day training so he knows what to do for the most part, but nights are cleaning which is pretty easy to figure out.
I'll show him what needs to be shown, but the important skill to develop for nights is budgeting time.

???

I don't believe so

I think he is saying that かば(kaba) is ばか(baka) backwards.

lel gay.
Sounds pretty nice user. Please don't gay up the thread too much though.

I really fucking enjoyed it.
>Kyouma returns in the greatest revival fully determined to reach Steins gate
>a tear rolls down by my eye with the widest grin on my lips
I would be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for him to return.
No (You) for you.

More just finally taking care of an itch that had been annoying me.

Mario 64 was the first game that really showed what 3D games were supposed to be, and then proceeded to close the door to any real ingenuity. There were no more cumbersome tank controls. No more wonky camera angles. No more surprises or breakthroughs to look forward to.

Syllable wise it is. rockman-corner.com/2011/07/origin-of-hippopotamus.html

See

Sounds nice. I need an easy job like that.

yes

oh i c guess i'm a minority or sumn

das not twoo

Life is suffering

Ooooh.
Ay yo. How many good period legends figs are there anyway? I want one.

> Please don't gay up the thread too much though.
Don't worry, I don't plan to

T-thanks

it ain't jus av?

Crts are way too bulky. Maybe when i get a proper house.

I thought you be worked at a gas station before though

They all laughed when I said I had a 32" 1080p monitor.

It came with one of those boxes that hooks up through the cable line. I ordered av cables on saturday.

u idk y i wanna fuk dat ufo tho

u can't jus plug dat into a cable jack or do new tvs not have demz i ain't lookd at mah shit in a minute tbh monica

My tv does but the programming on the tv is cock blocking me. It literally wont let me use the "tv" source on it because ot thinks there isnt a tv source going through it.

Yeah, I think the 2d games hold up the best. The art style really lets the game stand up to time.

Very true. There was a lot more innovation back then compared to now.

Yeah 3-4 hours is not fine. Thats when cognitive functions start deteriorating. You're going to start forgetting things soon and messing up stuff. You need more sleep man.

It's well known tumblr girls love a bad boy.

What was the itch?

Do I look like I speak japanese?

I haven't got room for one either honestly. My small room is packed

With an insanely shitty boss who always rode your ass for stupid shit.

You *are* going to japan

das cute af monica +1

das sum real ass sufferin monica

das true but not always da case like old killer instinct mortal kombat shizz. also even like, 2d/3d ish where dey go super realistic, like dat injustice n new mk shit ain't gon hol up while sf with de exception of ex and v normally hol up. but like kof xiv ain't finna hol up neitha monica

I always forget things and always mess up anyway though

I just plan to talk really loud and slow in english

Good luck with that.

They made a few back in the day of Roll, Tron, Volnutt, and the Servbots, and they still make Volnutt and Servbot figs every now and again. Sentinel is gonna be releaseing a 4 inch Volnutt soon, and Bandai just released a mini Volnutt alongside some Classic, X, and .EXE figures.

Theres nothing really on this trip I'm going to need to learn nip for anyway. Only thing would be menus at restaurants and you can just scan the kanji in your phone and see what it means.

Post the roll and tron

True. Just dont get in some fucked situation and need to know jap.

Yama no Susume was a cute show.

Ehhh if you ever end up getting in trouble with the cops or something a lot of sumimasens and playing the dumb gaijin card apparently works well.

I kinda figured they'd look derpy considering figs of that era.

I want a game where you're a Ork Mek on an Ork world and you go around building Orky Vehicles and Weapons, using them against other orks and maybe occasionally the odd humie git

Night anons. This cold is fucking me, so im just going to go to bed fairly early.

You're not even trying phil

Ones on the right I think are capsule toys from the past ~10 years or so. Leaf friend of mine has the ones on the left, and they're full sized.

Cya next time fam

I want something released at launch of game

Might just be the leaf in me but that sounds pretty obnoxious

I'll let you know if it happens then

I'd rather facefuck the bike

Just say a bunch of Words you hear a lot on your japanese animes

Yeah that'll work.

The Roll and Tron on the left are.

Yes, after a few years of drinking I finally got my first legit hangover.

True that, which is why stylistic artchoice is so important, especially when not going for graphics. A nice aesthetic can make up for lack of graphics, like BOTW. It's all about how it looks in the end, and pure graphixs always has a short shelf life for how good it'll look. Well not always, but most do, unless the people are skilled at making it good.

And it'll get even worse! That's why you need sleep. It might be happening already. Who knows how well you could do if you slept more.

If you say yes, don't lemme know. I dont wanna know the logistics of mounting a tumblr girl.

The only words I know are Hai, Kuka, Yamate and Yare Yare
Is there any more words I need to know

Thats the joke

sugoi kawaii

Ohhhh thanks. They rare? Any fakes I should look out for

Just throw up, drink sugary soda, eat a little something

I don't care about doing my job well

I managed to keep everything down, but I've been indisposed with a migraine the whole day.

Kusoyarou is and essential phrase to say to people you meet for the first time. Also shindeyo is a nice touch as you're about to part ways.

Load up on caffeine, always helps

True, but I already have Excedrin.

They range in price. Roughly 20-30 bucks each on eBay it seems like.

Thats not bad thanks user!

Take the whole bottle, that'll cure your head ache

No way. Too much caffeine will ramp up my anxiety.

Where's the fucking cytube link?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Sugoi is good isn't it
And Kawaii is a meme

So Kusaoyarou Kuka is what you'd say to a new boss?

da bike is p. nice monica

ye like, das w/ ww 2 fammo i feel ya monica

Need for Speed: Underground is the only one I've played with customization. I remember it being bretty good.

ur a meme

None such thing as too much anxiety

Just yell "Yamate Imouto"

>Assaulting Moon Tree in Reminisce.
This tranny again…

i fuggin h8 tranny dude

Choppari is also a good one to address people by.

I will admit shredding it into a coma with a chainsword feels pretty good. Funny part though? Hiiragi is a Macabre Dancer class character, and those specialize in a mixture of spells and status effects. Ergo, it like to spread STDs.

being too shy to face the next day is a known cause of staying up too late

It's not staying up too late if you have nothing to do and nowhere to go.

dem tendas could neva get enuff gud boy points monica

Welcome to my life

What the fuck.

The Tendas may have been shy but at least their lives had meaning.

Don't fucking remind me

Jokes on you it's only 7 here

I'm bored
poal.me/ql4qn1

Meaning is not found in doing things or going places. A calm inner life can be just as fulfilling as a busy one, if not more so.

Too bad do nothing neets often have little meaning in their lives Neither do wagecucks though

Shut the fuck up Melo Grunty.

what a gay

That's 'cos they're doing it wrong.

Then you're busy studying Greek philosophers then

I have 2 jobs and you niggers can't even hold one.

Does your make-work job benefit western civilization or is it just a means for you to exchange plantationbux for things you don't really need?

I don't need any parents paying for the roof if that's what you're asking.

To be fair it's not easy getting a job
It took me over a year

Are you insinuating that a roof is worth toiling 2 jobs worth of your life away for? Couldn't you build one yourself in a single afternoon?

Can you?

Yes. I have done.

What is a delusional wagecuck trying to fool himself into believing slavery is his ticket to freedom?

I-I'll S-show y-you, I-I'll O-own a-a b-Business o-one d-day

If you're lucky maybe the millions and millions of third world migrants will get good paying middle class jobs and pay taxes so you get that social security you were promised so you can retire. But more realistically this whole rotten system is going to implode in the next two decades and many will die. Ganbatte!

Immigrants don't help me run a business unless if I hire them and that in the long run hurts a business

lmao

a

ded

a

lmao

a

wew

I'm a lad of the wew

you're bait

fagit