its called inflation

No, it's called markup, Dobson.

Stop buying Nintendo shit.

b-but muh zeldo
muh maroo
*wahoo!*
nigtendo does it again!

really rumbles my wrinkles.

Is there even anything worth getting on the Switch right now? Bomberman looks nice but it's not worth any more than $30, and I already bought and played MK8. Odyssey looks promising but we won't know anything about it until E3

Welcome to your first steps in the outside world son. Also don't buy a Switch you idiot, it has like 2 games right now, are you out of your mind?

I've never cringed more than I have reading this post. Please consider never posting again.

This face has less authority than rick moranis.

Literally has like one game right now (zelda) that's also on Wii U. Waste of money until Arms and Spla2n come out.

Please shill somewhere else. We have this thread way too often.

source for pic? is that some junji ito shit?

Go home Jewtendler

If shit sells out like no one's business then of course they're gonna tack on a few more dollars to the price tag. It's more common with cars (I recall it was happening with Scion FR-S') but it can happen to anything.

Have they ever posted an update? I hope they're happy

Paganlarp "Muslim genes? By all means! " Varg

Physical stores are expensive to run while a substantial online store can be run by two people. Lots of stores do this in the hope of being able to close the physical store and become online only eventually.

If those hrt "injections" came without medical supervision he is probably dead by now

Make me.

Of course digital copies are cheaper, idiot.

>You wouldn't pirate a console.

iD, by Jo Kido
inprnt.com/gallery/kikkujo/
twitter.com/kikkujo/status/842940903199137792?lang=en

That would matter, if it ever got a game worth playing online.

I would *downloads emulator*

everytime