Why isnt this game more popular?

Its Insurgency but WWII. The current population hovers around from 400-1000 players per day but i feel like more people should check it out its only $20.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C4QDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too few maps, too few weapons. don't get me wrong, i have it and i like it, but there's not a lot to do after you've hit a rank where you need hundreds of thousands of xp to rank up and have played every single map at least thirty times

by the thumbnail i can tell its some source shit

Because it only exacerbated the worst problem in Insurgency: too much RESTRICTED AREA, TURN BACK
And just like in insurgency, it's always in completely arbitrary chunks of the map.
Personally, I still like it, but I prefer Insugency at this stage of development.

there's your answer. Insurgency is terrible, and the last thing we need is anything like it, the original mod, or red orchestra.

It has a good flamethrower, I like it.

Stop speaking for the entire gay community.

I like it a lot. Weapons have a good feel to them. It's no ostfront, but it's a solid game. Zapping enemies with the MG-42 feels like cumming.

Case 1
Case 2
Case 3

Bonus Round
>Source Engine

The WW2 setting has been done to death and Darkest Hour did it better anyway.

This.

Because Rising Storm 2 is going to be released soon.

I-I'm playing..

Because this board has gone full weebshit Sonygger just like cuckchan and all the people with actual taste have left after all the technical issues and backstabbing/hotpocketering.

Games great and actually better than Insurgency.
A shame it will never replace Darkest Hour.

Like clockwork

So go back to your queer off autoaim trash.

Oh god. The new generation is here already. CoD really did it's work.

Are you fucked in the head? Why shouldn't a game geared towards realism use ironsights? It's not an arena shooter.
>it's

user I….
archive.is/C4QDY

you cucks are not welcome here

Explain why iron sights make this game worse or fuck off.

I know
Whats your point?
It has nothing to do with this game on particular.

I don't understand retard, what does this post mean?

explain how they make it worth playing when there are 1000 other identical games from the past 10 years?

I still don't quite understand how Tripwire went retarded after RO1. Likely went half mad trying to placate hyperactive skullfucked children.

Because ironsights suck. Cover half your screen in the gun. Feel clunky in any game. They have sucked in every single game they have been in.
CoD was laughed out of threads because of this. And here you are defending it several years later.
Kind of like how the mobafags shit on RTS nowadays.

Get the fuck out of here

You're an underage faggot if you think CoD has anything to do with ruining anything. Take that up with CS and all your casual fuckbuddies and third world huehues. You can try to justify your limited proficiency and lack of attention all day, I'll just continue to be content you and your subhuman ilk are too simple in the head for hwat I enjoy.

Heres your reply faggot

It has everything to do with the company and what you are supporting.

CS is at least a little better, but you and your genre are pretty cancerous. Insurgency is a terrible game, and the only entertainment that can be derived from its joke design, depthless mechanics, and awful community is camping in retarded locations and mowing down waves of the enemy team.

People used to say how multiplayer was more challenging than single player games due to how unpredictable human players are, but frankly the type of people that play these games are so retarded even AI is more challenging.

I don't understand how CoD keep being brought up as the single reason irons are bad. Of course irons are fucking pointless in a game like CoD. Everyone you are shooting at is within 15ft. All it does is narrow your vision so the guy to the right of you can shoot you. But a mechanic used in a game it isn't suited for doesn't make the mechanic bad. I'm not gonna complain about irons covering half my screen when I want a realistic FPS because that's how guns fucking work, stupid. I need them if I'm shooting a guy at a 100 yards even if I do have crosshairs.

Of course you would know all of this if you actually played any of these games.

babby needs his iron sights and red dots in his hitscan shitter lol

You get the fuck out of here.
And kill yourself.

Says the guy who wants half his screen covered in his gun every time he wants to shoot and has the *bloody screen - SO REAL* mentality.
Your realism turned FPS into a shitty chore.

Simple. It was the game that made that shit really popular. And it took the fun out of FPS.

Source Engine is great, it runs on anything.

I don't know if close quarters is even a disqualifier, it added a lot of tension to RS3.

Yeah dude it was definitely iron sights and not ebin weapon skin unlocks, prestige grinding, and lazy devs at bilion dollar companies making the same game every single year to reap sweet shekels from hordes of plebs. The niche milsim and tactical shooter genres are definitely all because of CoD and are all bad because iron sights. AAA games are all shit and it's iron sights' fault.

Great, I wanted even more CS "but it's haaaarder" in my life, thank you very fucking much.
Fuck off.

With it came other shit.
All because of:
MUH REALISM
Oh and it was around that time, that linear levels started getting popular.

Stop replying you stupid fuck.
Arena shooters were already dieing out at that time, for many factors like graphic and multiplayer spreading more and more while being elss focused on 1vs1, and it's not like those morons really care about arena shooters, they love UT and Quake, there are tons of new made Arena games(b-but they all shit) but they don't give a single fuck about them because you can't use them for imageboard creed.

I know it's pointless but I remember having this retarded argument years ago, and it just feels so nostalgic.

Yes. Ofcourse only arena shooters lack ironsights.
We love being unable to run and shoot too.
BLOODY SCREEN SO REAL
:^)

Even the last decent arena shooters are dead so I don't know why they're crying their faggot pussies off in here. Probably faggots that can't even into fast. Likely the usual manic attention whore faggots that are double cursed by life being both NEET and a cock thirsty homofucks.

That's a no-no

Nice assumption kiddo.
defeating yourself there

You'll never get those 10cuckbucks back.
You're shit and homogay.

Nobody gives a FUCK faggot. This whole shitstorm started because you or some other cum troweler started whining about a milsim-leaning FPS having iron sights, which as far as even I'm concerned, is the only genre they belong in. I don't care if you're mad that mainstream FPS suck. It's irrelevant, and it was already proven to you that it has nothing to do with ADS, but the plebs and Kikes who create the positive feedback cancer loop of CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE in vidya. Fuck you.

That's a hot term. I think one of the bigger problems is they have these shitty designed games now where the gun is basically the main character and more interesting than the world and level design so there's no real attachment to anything but the gun as the character.

Fuck you too. You morons were marketing that shit around release like mad. When I got it, it turned out to be just another shitty FPS with all the shit you'd expect from a subpar modern FPS.
It never was good. For the life of me I will never understand what you found in that piece of shit.

Take for instance even something like Squatter, where you may get tight cornered and still you throw that thing away at the next sign of some item that is more beneficial.

Its good, I get to kill shitstain Anglos aka the biggest userbase of this board and the biggest retards IRL.
Stay mad

I was about to get mad but Anglos are huge cucksucking queers. I think Argentinians may be more white at this point.

Holy shit niggers, what are you doing?

It's almost like you don't know how imageboards work.

You stated all the reasons why people didn't like it. Also NWI are queers making a game to glorify Kurds as the small good in Syria when they're just commies who destroy Assyrian history and utilize child soldiers so even if it was good I'm not giving them my fucking money.

It would be a great premise if it wasn't directed horribly.

Because Source Engine sucks balls.

No it's not a great premise because these fuckers are ill-informed liberals who don't shit about the middle-east and are making good guys out of shit-eating monkeys as if that whole region didn't act like monkeys, by your logic a Black Lives Matter game fighting evil white pigs would be a great premise if not horribly directed.

I assume so since Insurgency does.

that's a jewgun though