Good work Todd

just play the morrowind remake made by modders

The better graphics just accentuate how retarded Morrowind looks

ew

Thank you, Todd.

Okay, now post gameplay improvements.

THANK YOU TODDLER

wew

don't care, but it's nice to know the only way you can get people interested in this mediocre rpg is by trudging up morrowind, again

^also this

It's almost like it was designed around the draw distance limitations to be a mysterious place.

user bethesda gave up on the lore of the elderscrolls a decade ago.

Or play the original, you massive faggot.

WEEB MOE SHITS GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AGAIN
STICK YOUR VN'S AND SHIT SOULS
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH RAIN SUPREEEMMMEEEE

Looks great.

>>>/SomethingAwful/

>>>/reddit/

You're gonna buy it, right friends?

jesus

l

>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/

OP being a faggot again? That's not surprising at all you cocksucker.

If it's maintained well, buildings can look relatively the same since it was first constructed or does reconstruction here and there not constitute as staying the same? Though, that is only if it's a historical landmark. Nothing last forever if unattended to deal with mother nature alone.

You wish.

TESO has been pretty good about doing 1:1 translations of towns and cities from the games where they first appeared, like Oblivion's Anvil.

But like user said, the whole game either fucks up the lore or makes it 0% interesting.

MOE WEEB SHITS HAVE TURNED THIS PLACE INTO CUCKCHAN 2.0 THANKS MARK

Well, those ziggurats you posted once had shit on top of them.
But, the larger problem is that places like Seyda Neen shouldn't even be there. Vvardenfell was largely sanctioned off by the Temple until the third era.

Bethesda isn't even working on TESO.

You don't have to work yourselves into a frenzy shitting all over every aspect of something to the point of contrarianism in order to not like a product as a whole or just avoid purchasing it. It's like people actively have to hate the infinite facets of something in order to convince themselves they don't need it. Just have some goddamn self control for fucks sake.
I can admit they've done a very good job recreating the original visuals, but I certainly am not going to go buy or sub to the game over that.

You're not the brightest, are you?

Hopefully it wont lose that general atmosphere and world feel unique to that game
Who am I kidding, it looked like a generic MMO
Also the music before and after the examples was fuckin gay, that happy clappy simple music meme needs to die

Oh cool they finally finished the mod rem-
Nevermind.
I'm still waiting on that remake

It really looks like modded morrowind with mods for grass and lush trees and MGE. Its also unbelievably generic looking compared to original morrowind. They done it only to raise sales of TESO and that's it.
I have no money and i must get drunk.

why aren't the janitors doing their job?

The problem is that they shouldn't be recreating the original visuals. The game takes place a well before Morrowind, not even in the same era. The province isn't even a part of the Empire, yet. Seyda Neen shouldn't exist. Vvardenfell should be barely settled.

Why's everything so leafy and GREEN? Isn't the whole point of Morrowind that it takes place on Vvardenfell, an island with an active fucking volcano on it, so there's ash and shit scattered to varying degrees on the ground, in the sky, and everywhere else except maybe the frozen tips? Outside of maybe the Grazelands, the green parts of Vvardenfell had an almost swampy look to them. Did they only update textures, bump maps, and put grass everywhere?

Explain Hawaii then

the areas by Hawaii's volcanos are still ashy with very little life, user. The greenest parts's volcanos haven't gone off in years.

Holy fuck Mark you madman, you're supposed to shit all over the board, not improve it

Are you sure about that?