FPS Accuracy

How well can you stay on target in FPS games?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingbolt.com/planetside-2-on-ps4-will-have-aim-assist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this a thread, go back to fucking cuckchan.

I can't. Aiming is overrated anyway.

Better than most of this board, I bet.
Shit thread, tbh.

About as well as Holla Forums can stay on topic.

It's a thread asking how well you can stay on target with an automatic weapon in online FPS games whee enemies have notable health like Angels Fall First or Halo or Planetside 2

Why are they getting mad? lol I'm asking a legit question here.

stay with as in follow it?
dunno, but i can pull headshots while on the move as easily as breathing, people hate me on multiplayers and always acuse me of cheating

Now this is truly a shit thread.

Should I talk about anime instead next time?

I'm not actually trying to sage. Get your hand out of your ass my man.

I only perform with semi-auto as it forces me to place my shots, especially if here are tracers telling them my position.

Want to know how I know you don't play video games?

Want to know how I know you don't read posts?

Why do halofags call recoil "reticle bloom"?

Yes and you can turn off aim assist in those games. Big deal.

Enabled by default and casuals/a huge chunk of Holla Forums wouldn't turn it off then think they're hot shit.
Nice trying to save face, though.

Never seen them call recoil "recticle bloom". I've only ever seen the term used to describe the crosshair/recticle expand, or bloom outwards, which would be an appropriate term if you absolutely must name the system.

I'm not trying to save face. It's an optional feature and can be turned off on many servers. You're whining for no reason. Fuck off.

Dis a shit thread though and obviously done by the cuckchan retard that did the normalfag thread complaining about S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
At least now we know the true reason why he won't play the game, instead of his bullshit excuse of "normalfag community".

Faggot.
It's enabled by default and most people on this board are casuals that wouldn't turn it off, either skipping over the settings not caring or actively wanting it.
Anyways, all I said was said games had aim assist, to which you said I was wrong, then started getting on the defensive when I corrected you.

gamingbolt.com/planetside-2-on-ps4-will-have-aim-assist
:^)

Get fucked shitposter

Don't be like that, user. :)

:)

I'm just having a bit of fun, user.

Wow you're the same faggot that was getting all butthurt in that thread, I remember that

Well to be fair, all the Bungie Halos have aim assist to the chest. You'd have to aim better to compensate

Guess it depends on the weapon, but I generally get 40% when I'm doing well.

Is your shit keyholing that badly.

You haven't spoken to many halo fags then, though I get the the feeling you are trying to cover for them sage-kun.

CS players don't call it reticule bloom.