PC focused games

Discuss and share upcoming or already released PC focused games here.
Any game/mod you're waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrisgregori.co.uk/playdate/
whatsonsteam.com/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Waiting on Median XL 2017 and Rule the Waves 2, I guess.

nothing really. Only game I can think of that I'm looking forward to is for the PSP that I intend to emulate. What's even coming out that's PC exclusive?

top heh

Jesus fucking Christ this place has gone to shit.

What, I assumed OP meant new releases. I don't know what's coming out. Unless he meant just any game on the PC which is a fucking massive topic.

I wonder if /tg/ does Graviteam

That looks fucking insane

Endless Space 2 and Steel Division are coming out this month.
Graviteams latest iteration has released along with TiTs TC.

Routine shouldn't take much longer and Inner Chains is coming out at the end of the month.
Both chapters of Grisaia Phantom Trigger have been released and Nekopara should be released at the end of the month.

Its either a cuckchan or Reddit chart
What you gonna do?
Theres even Shekel Citizen there ffs, some nice titles as well though.

For several years now

I don't know what's coming out
Well, if you actually did some research and didn't just fall for marketing like every other pleb, you would know that there are some pretty nice titles coming out.

Everyone just likes to talk about ports because they're heavily advertised console games and usually Japanese.

Considering you're the OP, wouldn't you know?

Half of those games are already out.

Only decent options on that list are Scorn and Squad, and even then both of those have the jury still out. Scorn Part 1 comes out in "2017", so fairly broad, Part 2 doesn't have a date at all, and Squad has some issues with the dev team and meeting deadlines they set.

Every other game on there is either indie shit, generic shit or generally shit.

Games I've got on my radar are:

Despite the shit the past few years in vidya, and even the stuff going on now, I'm still pretty optimistic that things will get mildly better. THQNordic and Focus Home Interactive, as well as smaller guys like Devolver, seem to be bringing back AA titles, which is what I enjoy the most.

Prey runs much better on PC than any of the console ports.

Just a hunch from reverse image searching it and the games present on it.
I got the image from here

user pleaese, even Rising Storm 2 looks fine depite Tripjews kikery past
Amen to that

I'd say 70%

Doesn't it have Denuvo though? Games with Denuvo don't count as released until they're cracked because noone should ever support any Denuvo game with money under any circumstances.

Prey is a console port
I mean, they tell you to change the FOV via config for fucks sake

meant for

What do you mean exclusive? don't you mean more like made with PC in mind?

exclusive meaning user wants to drum up a console war

The only fun I can have out of a console war is console fanboys raging at their franchises being no longer exclusive and the like, examples? Bayonetta on PC and Bayonetta 2 on WiiU, I think there was also this thing about SMT on Nintendo handhelds and other stuff that some dude at GameFAQs said "Nintendo is stealing our franchises" or something like that.

Only game I'm looking forward to right now is Dirt 4, though I suppose sim-racers kinda lend themselves towards PC.

that's not fun , that's still cancer

Bump

Been having a great time.

That shit is so fucking tasty, goddamn
The fact that you start outside in E1M1 and the room you spawn in vanilla only pops up later blew my fucking mind.
Its been 7 years, you think hes ever coming back?

No, user, I don't think they are.

Anyone got a program I could use to keep track of new releases? Something like a calendar, but more light-weight, just add a title and a date and it pops up with a message on the day.
So many games I look forward to get forgotten over months and then I only remember them long after the devs have moved on.

chrisgregori.co.uk/playdate/
whatsonsteam.com/index.htm

I never understood why people will shit on Brutal Doom then go play MSX or Project Brutality(which is literally Brutal Doom with even more modern fps bullshit)

I looked up "why do people hate brutal doom" and the only real answers I found were from some reddit thread talking about how the creator was "racist" and "sexist" and "used stolen code"(which is absolutely false, all code, at least in v20b is 100% hand made)

So basically, people that hate brutal doom are reddit hipsters.

Sgt Mark is a dickhole, but nowadays thats actually good, the guy shat all over NuDood and everything.

The hate is stemmed mostly out of the fact that journos were pretending like the mod was OG+ which is very wrong since Brutal turns the game into a twitch shooter, Reddit went all over this and much like S.T.A.L.K.E.R Misery it got too much attention when mods that were just as good were ignored and newfags infiltrated the community and barely played vanilla.

Mark also circlejerks himself and didn't credit modders of some of the assets he used.

Honestly, the mod is alright, certainly compared to Misery 2.0, its just everything around it that made it become hated by a big chunk of the community, especially veterans.

Marks the BR has also gotten better over time.

The game goes the exact same speed as regular doom. I'd say certain mechanics like reloading and chainsaw animations make the game a little MORE slower, it just feels more smooth. Good sprite animations and sound design go a long way.

As far as everything goes I like it because it doesn't deviate too far from vanilla but still adds that extra bit of satisfaction. Unlike MSX or PB which are both modern FPS trash. I'm pretty sure PB even has stuff from nuDoom, but Holla Forums will defend that because brutal doom is too popular.

I dunno, to me Brutal Doom feels like Doom done the right way. If you compare Doom and Quake 3, they feel nothing similar, and I constantly hear from faggots saying Doom should be like Quake 3.

Also on high difficulties it changes dynamic of the game. You couldn't any longer run and gun without any strategy hoping that 9 million years TTK will carry you through the level anyway.

You're a fucking idiot
Are you a redditor crossposter?
BD is nothing like Doom and PB is over the top BD without the bullshit pretense
that is just like vanilla

Doom is not a twitch shooter, neither BD nor Quake 3 are anything like vanilla Doom.

Do you faggots write for Kotaco or something?

Good time to become a UNIX superuser, Holla Forums.

Go away

Fuckoff Stalman

Stalman doesnt like unix.

Ok ken

Why use UNIX like a heretic when you can use God's chosen operating system, TempleOS? Do you have some heretical need to show others online or something?