Post your favorite video game and your favorite album

Post your favorite video game and your favorite album.

Sure fam

What an original thread, whatever.

This is a really good album tbh

I wanna fuck that

What the fuck, why does everyone on Holla Forums has pleb taste of music?

good fucking tastes

It's hard for me to pick a single favorite game, so I'll just go with the one that is consistently my favorite even if it's a little cliche.

If you like California Nights so much why don't you like California Raisins then? Huh asshole?

It's so hard to pick just one, so I guess this is what I can play/listen to in almost any mood at any time.

I actually fucking hate raisins, it feels like eating a booger

Thinly-veiled /mu/ thread? Okay sure.

You're raisin a good point. But give me one good raisin why you know what a booger tastes like motherfucker

Remain in Light is not quite as good. Excellent choice.

G_d bless whoever keeps putting Stop Making Sense on YouTube every time it gets taken down

bumping with some more favorites

Nice

Paper Mario TTYD

The other one is not videogames.

assburger please.

Eh, whatever, you CIAniggers know everything about me anyways.

I always hate trying to pick just one, so I'll think of it like did.

They burn the back of my throat and they taste like shit. Craisins are infinitely superior.

Feel free to yell at me about my shit taste in music.

I love you!

it feels like we have this thread every month

true patrician

Eh

No artist is competent enough to make enough music i like to fill an album.
I mostly bunnyhop from artist to artist.

my absolute nigga. let me suck your dick

u wot m8

Haven't played Mother yet, but Time is in my top four for sure. What mother game should I start with?

Hard to pick just one, but:
GGXXAC+R. I'd say maybe doom II, but the maps suck ass in the default game(and I think chaingunners disrupt the flow too much), and doom has better maps but no super shotgun. Mother 3 was high up there when I was a teenager, but it's been years since I played it.
Favorite album is probably Mr. Bungle's California. If not that then Commercial Album or God In Three Persons by The Residents. Failing that, probably Tomahawk's Mit Gas or 2814's Birth of a New Day.

Man, I really can't just have one favorite.

It's interesting that you would say that a Weird Al Yankovic album is your favorite album. I would think there'd be a bit of a stigma attached to that on this imageboard. I can certainly say you got more balls than I do because I'm afraid of getting made fun of for having Call of Duty 4 and Paula Abdul's Forever Your Girl as another one of my all-time favorite games and albums

You shouldn't insult Neutral Milk Hotel like that even if they have become a dead meme.

I have shit musical tastes.

But i love things that break down other things to make a point about their medium, like Metal gear solid 2 and Nier. They're wacky and inventive, even if they're not fun to play

Noice
Captcha: HWYopg

I was torn between lateralus and ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars and for the games it was either majora's mask, mother 3 or DKC 2

hard to pick just one in either field, yakuza 2 might have been overtaken by yakuza 0

my nigga

excellent taste, i dunno that album though so i'll look it up

How did Tom get the attention of his C.O. so quickly?

literally Holla Forums with vidya, then?

fat booty.

If dissidia came to pc i'm pretty sure i'd never play anything else

Wanna play some matches on Fightcade?

Where do I put my shopping history and Social Security number?

dooooooood
My dad was always listening to KINO, Deep Purple, Cherr (or something), Vladimir Vysotsky and stuff like this so I kinda developed a nostalgic attraction to this sort of music. Even though I still don't understand half of what these songs are supposed to mean, I guess I should have lived in Soviet Russia to really GET them.

kino?

Yes.
Good night, motorcycle.

Would be edgy with

user, you don't admit that kind of thing

my fucking nigger

SO many hipster-eenos in this thread

Is there even a point to this thread?

[PROTOTYPE] & Notes from the underground

maybe.. i don't know, POST A GODDAMN IMAGE?

Make way for superior taste

Aw, little boy need pictures. Should i post them without colors so you can color them yourself? Be careful not to draw out of the lines!

plebian

it's shit

Worst MS and worst Beach Boys album

I bet you wear converse and ripped jeans

Would have a beer with

Sorry dad

A little too memey but ok

Nice taste

You suffer from chronic depression but you're an ok guy

b8

potential school shooter/10

You live in the countryside and probably smoke a lot of weed but nice taste

Good

You remind me of my best friend and I hate him

Why do you hate your best friend user.

My nigger.

Fuck off fedoracore fag.

SMT III and Russian Roulette 3rd mini-album from Red Velvet.

These sort of threads are pretty stupid in general. How can you have a favorite anything at all? You can play a game or listen to an album only so much until you have exhausted all positive emotions associated with it or you just get tired of the same thing.

The closes that would fit the bill are V:TmB and The Brave Little Abacus - We Just Got Back From Discomfort, We're Alright.

I don't have any one favorite, but have some of my top ones.

Fuck you

you're a troll you're a troll

I love you

Cool guys club right here.

E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy

Go-Zen - Hitoshizuku

I like gore, the real and anime kind

Ur edgy

Ow the edge

im here to ruin this club

I'm not a complicated person.

Not sure if it's my favourite album, but it's one I consistantly enjoy.
Fuck man, I musta put 800+ hours into Dark Souls.

Pretty sure it says "Antonio's" in there

Favorite game was already mentioned so I chose another game that would be the few if I was on an island with no internet. I don't have a real favorite album so here is one I am listening to right now and I think it is kickass.

Fuckin what is life man.

I would share a beer with you.