Check it on cs.rin.ru

Other urls found in this thread:

gamestorrent.co/nier-automata-pc-cracked-torrent.html
fitgirl-repacks.site/nier-automata-day-one-edition-update-1-dlc/
github.com/marcussacana/FAR/releases
my.mixtape.moe/bcxxrh.ini
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1454388#p1454388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would anyone keep paying Denuvo for "security" when it's obvious it can be bypassed?

I suppose I could see the argument that most sales are done in the first month, so even the delay of piracy may recoup the costs.

But the always online ending of Nier Automata is still a problem, as I said earlier that's not good level design. Even those who paid for the game are gonna get fucked eventually when the servers shut down.

FIRST HE BLACK MAN AND NOW THIS?! HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

This

Even if its for a few days, it still makes some on the fence buy it. every other drm other than online only would fail to do this.

You can still beat it solo

just play touhous for practice.

There is already a thread about this, check the catalog fagola

So, their service is "temporary DRM"? Kek, retarded companies are getting scammed.

As someone who hasn't played the game yet, did the game break if you played steam in offline mode or some shit?

Reminder that this is an imperfect crack, if preferable wait for a scene release. Otherwise, DL the FISHER steamrip and apply crack.

That thread got destroyed by shills and cocksuckers.

This is not how it works.
Doesn't matter if the last thread went to shit, you get the mods to delete the cancer, not make a new thread so there's two going at once.

The cancer was reported and the mods didn't listen.

the game asks you if you want to connect to online but you dont have to.

No, but you're gonna have to get good at bullet hell.

Actually, Denuvo is the ones getting fucked because they have to pay out every time this happens. The companies are getting 2 months piracy protection for free.

Tell me, what systems is it okay to play nier on? I don't want to play on a platform that Holla Forums hates. :^)

I only played the 360 western version of Nier, it was good enough as far as performance goes but the game itself was ultimately boring.

If I was, I'd just start here, not cry about it.

PC using RPCS3 :^)

So the crack doesn't have the game and I have to find the game somewhere else if I don't want to make a forum account?

enjoy farming bitcoins for putin

I'm going to fap while watching the torrent download.

I let putin personally vote for me during the US elections and have willingly given him my master password. Putin gave me a free copy of Nier: automata. What has the other side given out?

Takes time to crack it so they get those sales. Companies arent stupid, they know their shit is going to be pirated

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:772a212ccc10620c57cc93665720883660b8055a&dn=NieR%3AAutomata+Day+One+Edition+%28CRACKED%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
Enjoy

Thanks m8.

>>>/out/

Noice, thanks user.

Woohoo.

Why is that raving rabbit green?

So now that people other than reddit or cuckchan touched the game, what are anons' opinions on nigger asstomata?

S'alright

IT'S FUCKING SHIT
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS LOVE THIS PIECE OF WEEAB TRASH!
IT'S NORMALFAG-TIER SHIT
STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FLAVOR OF THE MONTH SHIT THAT WILL NEVER GET MENTIONED AGAIN
FUCK OFF FROM Holla Forums YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGS

I actually love the game but expecting shitposting to ruin every thread..

Its better than anything Taro has done before.
A game being quirky and unique while being a functional piece of trash with subpar gameplaye isn't enough to suck me in, this game however has that same quirk and yet the gameplay is good and the game is functional.
Best game I have played since DD.

it's very good.

It's the first time one Taro's games is just straight up good across the board with no obvious faults.

>tfw wanna support the game and buy it
What do Holla Forums?

Maybe because Taro didn't make it? That's like saying that Kojima made Metal Gear.

Pirate it. Fuck denuvo and any publisher that uses it.

there are none period. PC has no physical market so its just a waste of money to invest into it.

How didn't it crash?

i think the refund only applies if cracked in less than a month

So you're saying we can stop denuvo by stopping denuvo?
this thing is basically a ponzi scheme, they keep snowballing cash under the promise of piracy prevention, they keep gaining notoriety and having more people crack their shit. Eventually it's goint to fall apart and the owner of denuvo will have a billion in debt

So, pirates get harder version of the game's ending?
That's fucking cool.

Denuvo themselves deconfirmed that.

you can do it normally too. but receiving help makes it entirely trivial. slightly more poignant though.

I'm playing the pirated version of nier, and I seem to be having a sound bug. I keep on hearing non stop aircraft sounds despite long getting off the aircraft.

Also, my FPS is utter ass. It's probably my video card.

The MGS2 of video games.
It's real good

The fuck is this, and when did it come out? Is it any good, or just shovelware?

epic

you get what you paid for.

None of those games have been good but somehow they keep getting made. I think it's the developer's baby they refuse to accept is jewish and throw away

underage detected

Or a shit port.

Exactly. In fact it's even worse than movies, big prods make most of their money on day 1/pre-orders.

Guarantee 72h protection is all the service they except, past that they could release the games for free and still make 90+% of their payday.

(Sauce a friend whose a suit in ubi).

Absolute fucking shame. I really wanted to play this too. I guess i'll skip this.

What the fuck happened to optimization?

You think thate big?
You should see GTAV/Titanfall2/NuDooms filesize

Are there any pics of how that fish looks like underwater? It's a deep sea fish so it probably just blew up as soon as it went out of the water.

Already played through this twice cause I couldn't wait but I'm happy more people get to play this game, fuck Denuvo

gamestorrent.co/nier-automata-pc-cracked-torrent.html

You're late nigger.

pretty late there buddy how about reading the thread and not being a autistic little faggot

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 when?
WHEN?!!!

A harder and lonelier ending.

Apparently this new bypass is super easy to apply and works completely offline, so donevu V4 is pretty much fucked and we should start seeing quick releases.

Slavs will save vidya

why is the ending "always online"? what the fuck was taro thinking.

It's not "always online". But that ending, of which there are many endings, loses everything without being online. It's like the developer designed the game thinking people would buy it or something. Plus, he's a crazy dude, why does your dumb ass even ask such a question?

he was clearly thinking on using DRM. because you know, not everybody wants to be "connected" to the cesspit of shit that is the internet 24/7

bump

The gameplay is good.

But good god is Taro such a pretentious fuck, oh my fucking god. I swear he's the Japanese slightly more tolerable Shia Labouf.

Oh but he is! His games constantly go for 2deep4u bullshit but it's plagued by the phenomenon that every JRPG in existence has no nuance and his are especially bad in this as they seem to force it down your throat and keep telling you to "Play it again and you'll get it! This is just ending 1!" and somehow he just pushes the worst part of the game down your throat (the hacking) and expect you to play it a-fucking-gain. The reward being playing as A2 but how the fuck were you supposed to know that halfway through 9S' storyline. Ohoh, yeah, I also forgot to mention the fact that the whole "We need something to fight for to have a reason to go on/Killing things is badong because we don't understand them/The spirit of humanity must go on!" message was already shoved down your throat, and thats only 2 OF THE 26 ENDINGS (counting joke endings which is about 12 like holy fuck)

Oh but HE JUST KEEPS SHOVING IT IN!

He just keeps shoving in the fact that he's such an artistic message to the meaning of being only known for his success with a game series by donning his own "I'm not famous anymore" paper mask and wearing his own in the form of the Emil mask he absolutely refuses to take off anywhere. Yeah, haha, cute the first couple of times, but when you're doing it at press conferenses where you NEED to impress investors or your entire dev team is going to suffer? Yeah thats the time you can put a pause to your "I'm only famous for this franchise and I am only known for it! Respect me as a human bean omygawd" bullshit because it's gotten fucking stale.

This was the first Nier game I could complete without having his pretentious messages, where he dances around asking you "What does it mean?!" like a weaboo M. Night Shamalan while pointing at the obvious meaning, driving me fucking bonkers before quitting halfway. Why? Because Platinum went into fucking overdrive to provide a good god damn game to play!

I can't believe I wasted 2 mins reading that crap.

Stop calling him pretentious and look at the goddamn mirror.

All DRM is temporary.

He is super pretentious

NIER Automata is a game about humans androids and alien machines continually fighting long after the humans and aliens died out because either sides leaders is afraid what would happen if all the underlings found out that their masters are long gone and if they decided not to fight anymore what it would do for troops moral, and both sides is afraid that if one side gives up the other side will take the opportunity to destroy them, so they just keep fighting

This in a game about scantly clad androids with tight asses doing flip kicks with swords all over, and you don't call that pretentious?

It took you 2 minutes to read that?
Holy shit, pic related, buy it

Thank you, thats what I was trying to get at

Ooor he makes his shit because he LIKES making it (heck, you've got him to thank for 2B's design) and he wears the mask for anonymity/privacy. Akin to you commenting on this board right now because you don't want to sperg in a normalfag board with a handle attached to all your retarded posts.

my copy of darkspore wants a word with you

Fitgirl repack, easily gotten down to 9 GB. Warning in advance, everyone and their dog is DLing it right now.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f1bd99f861f75c1f981a371a0d4c2bed2971cb0f&dn=NieR%20-%20Automata%20%5bFitGirl%20Repack%5d&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2feddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fshadowshq.yi.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fshubt.net%3a2710&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ilibr.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ilibr.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.piratepublic.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337

Nice game you've got here yoko-kun.

Wait, what do you miss out on without those videos? Can you still see the cutscenes?

You can instead take a compressed 4gb video pack. It's the original game's videos that are bloated to all fuck.

Are you fucking kidding me? All this shit for a bunch of bloated fucking videos that you don't even need?

And someone said it was a good port. Now to find out if it does crash on my AMD setup

Truly it was the NieR:Datacap

is it better in jap dub?

Yeah jap dubs sound good so far but haven't been able to get past 15 minutes of game play from the 50Gig steam version i downloaded. Downloading the Fitgirl repack with FAR fix, hopefully that works.

It cut down to 10GB for me.
- No lossless videos
- No lossless video installer
- No verification shit
10 GB with Update 1 & all DLC. Good thing I waited for a proper repack.

fitgirl-repacks.site/nier-automata-day-one-edition-update-1-dlc/
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F1BD99F861F75C1F981A371A0D4C2BED2971CB0F

Additionally..

Why don't you use a Base 16 Hash-ID instead of this 10 mile long clusterfuck of a magnet link? I mean, either works but goddamn that's not the least bit tidy for copy-paste sharing.

This one better fucking work, then.

god fucking dammit are we having the double post error again, i thought that was gone like a year ago

Disable torrent client after downloading, might help.

Really makes you think.

==AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

Denuvo doesn't give refunds. They've already gone on record multiple times stating exactly that.

This got me thinking, what if a Swery game got the same treatment Taro got with Near A Tomato? Like, an all-star team of ex-Capcom survival horror veterans help him make a new Deadly Premonition with a huge budget? What could Swery's mind produce with all the limiters removed?

im already playin dat shet

The torrent has a good amount of seeds, it took me only 1.5 hours for the lossy version

Finally downloaded. Installing now.
The version of Tsuki sayu Yoru playing is different than usual. I think it's this one.

I hate 9S so fuxking much, what an annoying little queer.

Hypothetically, if I already got the original cracked version, is there any benefit to downloading fitgirl's repack? I've got plenty of space on my HDD, so if the only benefit to that repack is that it's smaller it's just not worth it to me.

I don't even need the mod cuz window borderless app lol

But I keep dying at the prologue cuz you die in one hit in very hard and you have no checkpoint at the beginning.

Very frustrasting to repeat the first 20 mins again and again, currently re-trying on Hard.

post the best scene installer music

What is DD?

My guess would be Dragon's Dogma,

Probably Dragon's Dogma but Devil Daggers is better

What's the point of broadcasting being a literal tryhard if in the same breath you admit you're getting your shit pushed in?

Please explain how is that pretentious?

What the fuck does pretentious mean anymore?

It's not a very readable piece no, and I wasted 2 minutes of my precious lifetime reading that tripe.

Because it's what I do every game, in fact, after you get the ability to save, I'm going to switch it to very hard.

I kind of agree with you but you also sound like a fag.

What's with the sound? I keep hearing airplane noises when I turn SFX on so I have to play with only music and voices. Is there a way to fix this?

Or just thinking on how 90% of consoles are usually connected.

Nobody cares about your irrelevant dead platform pc fag.

So do I need to download something besides the FitGirl Repack to play this?

Truly the master race

I'm gonna need a source on that second one, buddy

Same here, first crashed after 30 min, then crashed after 10 min. And they don't have auto saves, guess I'll just not play Nier then

People say the fix is to delete all files inside the save folder, except for the savefile itself which is called " data slots" or something like that. The downside is that your game settings are reset each time you do it.

It was on the Denuvo email leak thread. Modding is pretty much fucked.

it takes about 2 hours to beat solo so good luck

Which version of FAR is not cucked?

At least it can run Tetris

try using the one with the fitgirl release
the dev patched the older releases with malware

The modder who tried the lock his mod behind Denuvo and constabtly shat on everyone who criticized him or his content was banned from the Steam forums.

Was it really malware though? I herd he just blocked pirate copies and people based on SteamID, doesn't sound like an actual threat

It deleted files from the users PC unrelated to the patch.

That’s outright illegal. He can be imprisoned for that shit.

Shit that's sweet, sauce? Did he had an spergout afterwards?

I started a game, but the sound is fucked up. It keeps playing a jet engine sound indefinitely. Only goes away if I turn sound effects all the way down, but then I have no sound effects. Played to a save point, then tried reloading the save yet the issue persists, tried quitting entirely to desktop then loading the save yet the issue persists.

Anti-alias does nothing but slow the game down, may as well be turned off as it does nothing for jaggies (at 4K at least). No SLI support, as is usual with jap games. Single 980 Ti runs max settings at 4K without AA at around 45fps.

I fixed the sound issue by renaming the BGM.bnk file in data\sound\bgm directory to anything else. In case anyone else is getting that problem.

Not if he included a disclaimer.

Disclaimers, like EULAs, are not magic spells. They don't automatically make everything legal. If a disclaimer was enough to make malware legal, it would all come with disclaimers.

That was the publisher's decision you mong.

I think he was just trying to trigger you.

It has a pointless leveling system that fucks up the game's balancing. You can very easily end up over leveled for any difficulty. There's no way to fight older bosses like Beauvoir without destroying them in seconds on any difficulty unless you want to start a fresh new game. The normal enemies are all really trash but most of the bosses are decent to good. The ratio of enemy attack to enemy is is fucked sideways. For any given difficulty and level difference between you and an enemy that the enemy won't one shot you, the enemy will still die too quickly to be a real threat or to let you make full use of your wide moveset. The game is decent mechanically, par for the course, but not good mechanically. It's only good, if you're saying it's good "for a Yoko Taro game." That said, I fucking love the game.

This is factually wrong
Taro never asks for respect and is often self deprecatory
See my above reply. Platinum fucked this up something good, and if you think it's good gameplay, you're a casual button mashing faggot. Your post is cancer.

What you said is only true for the androids, and you apparently don't know shit about what happened. Maybe the plot, not even the themes and ideas, just the plot, was 2deep4u :^)

enemy attack to enemy is
to enemy defense*

See, this could have given them the publicity they wanted.

Playing this with KB+M is harder by default due to the stupid 2 buttons needed for dodge when controller only asks for one.

But have you finished the prologue on hard or very hard?

Automata is crashy. Every 2 hours it freezes. I'm not going to bother playing that. Got about 4 hours in. Glad I didn't buy it. Steam reviews are in a downward trend as people realize it's never getting fixed and they got duped.

Shame that otherwise it's such a good game.

I had crashes but it's not so frequent, it's a pirate copy to boot.

Remember to turn off vync, blur and other effects, the game is good looking on its own.

Same here. Either it crashes before the title screen, crashes while loading the save file, or it randomly crashes while playing. Fucking sucks since the game looks interesting. Glad I waited to pirate it instead of buying it with all these crashes.

Here's screenshot with ReShade. Crashes happen regardless of whether I use ReShade or not. I tried FAR but it won't load ReShade even when everything is correct filename in correct directories & has correct paths.

Getting weird error trying to upload these images.

Better late then never i guess.
Thanks based russians

Most malware comes with EULAs these days.

I get a crash before I can even reach the first save point. Tried replaying more than 5 times, same white screen crash every time. Looked it up and people have been having the same problem since release but devs still didn't do shit about it. Glad I didn't spend money on it

Quick question, does the mod fix work?
And if it does where do i get it?

I don't get the white screen crash, but I've heard about it. My crashes only show a blackscreen & crash report dialog window. I can make some progress on the occasions when it doesn't crash for a while.

It lets you turn down global illumination to increase performance. That's pretty much the only useful thing it does. Also hides cursor if you can't get it to go away. The original author is a butthurt Denuvo shill so it doesn't work with pirated copies. Therefore, you have to use this forked version which removes the original author's anti-piracy shit: github.com/marcussacana/FAR/releases

Reboot the pc id you just installed. No im serial about this.
Then delete all files in the game save's folder except for one called dataslots, start the game and make any graphic change before choosing to continue the game. Do not change graphics settings while playing. ??????? . Profit?

Modifying FAR lightning hack also seems to cause unstability. Its best to set it from the start screen too.
Hope this helps. I was crashing during the intro too. Now I can play several hours straight.

Looks pretty good here is mine. I had to fidget with the HDR settings so that sunlit areas did not shine like a supernova.Tents particularly were as bright as the sun. Total improvement over the default washed out look since I am a sucker for vivid colors.

Tbh the FAR lightning hack is not a big improvement at all if you have a good card. You need to leave it at high or the objects in the shadow appear black.

so anons
is the game better played on keyboard/mouse or controller?
i never know with JRPG-like games

God bless the crackers ;_;7

Nier just crashes at the title screen for me. Every time. Forget save points or white screens or anything like that, I can't even fully load the goddamned title screen. Anybody know what's up with that?

It's not really a JRPG, it's an action game with a pointless tacked on level system.

I'm starting to think the pirated versions is somehow fucked because besides the resolution and the cutscene stutter, which were both fixable with FAR, I really don't remember people reporting it to crash this often.

you are just lucky

because it seems to take an awful lot of time, relatively speaking
it's all the time a game needs, since most sales happen within the first few weeks of release

you are retarded if you believe this

Goddamn I wish that were true

LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WHAT IF 90% OF CONSOLES ARE ALWAYS CONNECTED? THE SE SERVERS FOR THE GAME ARE GOING TO DIE SOONER OR LATER AND THE CONNECTIVITY ASPECTS OF THE GAME WILL BE FOREVER LOST. HOW IS THAT A FUCKING GOOD IDEA?

So you missed the huge Nvidia thread about driver crashes?

Been having some performance issues as well. Weird fucking lighting at times and had to use a third party program to play fullscreen correctly. But I could deal with these problems as japs aren't known for good ports or coding.

I only wanted to play the game because muh dick. It has muh dick moments but the camera doesn't let you get good upskirts shots. Actually all the camera controls are pretty fucking terrible and it sucks more with the movement as I actually felt like I was controlling Geralt fumbling around just trying to pan the camera around and turn around in one direction and the you got some fucking kid following around and I hate playing games with AI partners as they're all fucking retarded and useless. I thought the little robot was enough.

I did like the shump sequences though.

Nier crashes 10 minutes in two times in a row.
Have a 770
guess I'll wait for patches.

2 hours for me
:^)

Thanks, Windows. Nice to know you're still coded by mentally defective monkeys on cocaine.

Why does 2B's dress stick out in front? I get that dress material can be stiff, and I understand how her pleats work, but it explicitly bumps out in front like 8 inches. Looks bad.

It's called a dick.

I didn't get any crashes with the FitGirl version + FAR and I aleady beat the amusement park boss and unlocked the robits village, so that's a good number of hours without even a single crash, I think you guys must be using windows 10 and the game realizes you deserva crashing for having that shit installed.

Windows 7 here, game wouldnt even acknowledge FAR

The FAR text didn't show up for me but the shortcut to open the menu still worked.

Locks up the game for me

While the menu is open it eats all the inputs, it also makes my controller vibrate each time I click something. Maybe your menu is open but it's not getting drawn or maybe it's moved outside of the screen. Try fucking around with windowed mode or something.

I can get FAR to load and everything's visible. I can even fuck around with settings in FAR. But as soon as I get to the title screen the game crashes, regardless of whether I have FAR installed or not.

And it ain't because of Windows 10. I'm running 7.

Yea that was what I was thinking too but no amount of fucking around can make it appear for me. About to try it with the fitgirl version but im not going to try and install that until tomorrow.

Looking again, the FitGirl repack says it comes with a crackfix, maybe that's the difference.

Maybe some ini file saves the position of the menu.

I started with some other preset, tweaked color using Technicolor2, tweaked Levels, curves, HDR & some other shit, then added Debanding & added MXAO since the in-game AO is really choppy. Disabled AmbientLight since it blows the bloom way out of proportion. I usually slightly favor blue in the picture especially in the shadows, but it depends on the area & time of day. Since this game includes a flashlight I keep dark areas pretty damned dark.

Here's my preset. my.mixtape.moe/bcxxrh.ini
If shadows are too dark just turn up the in-game gamma setting.
F10 toggles MXAO since it gets applied over menus & cutscenes.

Also, SMAA helps a lot more than I thought it did.
Look here when ReShade is enabled the contrast/sharpness get bumped up, but so do the jaggies. With SMAA at least some of that will be negated. I don't use in-game AA since it barely does anything for me nor do I use in-game AO since it's too choppy.

The best Anti Alias I've ever seen is Sparse Grid Super Sampling (4x or 8x), but I can only apply that using specific AA flag in Nvidia Inspector which this game doesn't have.

Huh. Just ran it again and, without changing anything, it works just fine now, at least up to the title screen. No more crashes at startup.

Literally didn't change anything, so I don't know what the fuck is up.

Are dataslots your saves? Because if not, I'll lose it.

Just back shit up before you delete it. Hell just move the folder.

Took like 10 minutes for me. Git gud.

looks like shit tbh

The leveling part ties onto everything though.

DRM like denuvo is more about control and removing any real ownership of a product from the buyer rather than real security from piracy.

So pretentious is the angle dumb fucks use now. No shame.

Just give it time. Seems like its random. I didn't get crashes until right after the amusement park part. Now it crashes every 20 minutes, seems like.
Does anyone know if the devs are working on an official patch? Or at the very least, a version of FAR that isn't filled with malware and shitty DRM?

This, and making a quick buck off the retarded board of directors of every major publishing company.

Explain how leveling the characters does anything other than make the balancing more difficult and ruin replayability with chapter select.

fug

It's so bizarre, you can traverse the same areas in the same way that before caused a crash within a few minutes, but then the next attempt doing the same thing it runs without crashing for hours. Totally random.

Here's a sympathy-(You) in exchange for your (1).

send help plz

That's just the setting. Learn to read, dingus.

How are crashes going to day anons?

Don't be a weeb and install both voicepacks.

I was fighting this guy for ages, then when his health was finally getting low the game crashed.

its all the uncompressed cutscenes. If I had a single complaint about automata, its the fact that the cutscenes LOOK like theyre in-engine renders, but they're 24-30fps uncompressed video files that add up to about 26 gigs of the games overall filesize.

did you figure it out?
i can't play sound and have fast subs, but i knew that i was gonna have that since it was noted by fitgirl
but when i try to copy said folders to some location, i don't have where to copy to (english folder) since i didn't install english from the beginning

nevermind me anons, that was a dumb question, and for anyone wondering, you have to create that specific english folder, and copy all the contents from the japanese one

This reminds me of when Gran Soren got cratered in Dragon's Dogma.

When do you get to change outfits? I'm sick and tired of 2b jumping back when I finally get a good angle of some upskirt after juggling with the camera.

If supervision is removed & both Androids + Machines are capable of reproducing themselves (re-spawning), essentially immortal & capable of learning/improving endlessly then wouldn't it wind up like the Quake AI situation where eventually they're all just standing still because the difficulty became so insane that any move they make is a losing move?

The system had simply reached a point of equilibrium, like still water. Attacking the AI is like throwing a pebble in the pond. The ripples will fade.

Y'ain't seen nothing lad.

You realize he made that up, right?

thats dlc stuff. and honestly just go find a ladder and mess with the camera settings if you want an upskirt shot.

or just blow up. blows the skirt right off 'er.

I remember that show. I can't believe they actually went with that name.

so anons
how do i unfuck that washed out and overly bright look

With FAR

oh thank you user

t-thanks, baldman

played 4 hours and didn't crash for me user
tho just as i installed the FAR mod, it asked for a dll file, and when downloaded, the game won't launch and gives some error, but it works just fine without

does anyone else have the 0xc00007 error with the FAR mod?

yeah i completely deserve it for installing winshit 10, but eh, it's a pain to reeinstall windows again

Get 15 CRC Errors on fitgirl repack Win7, not the Win10 creators issue. Game doesn't play, only loads up black screen ;_;

the crash is really hit or miss: cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1454388#p1454388