Nier Automata cracked

Nier Automata and Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, both using Denuvo v4 DRM just got cracked by some guy on exelab.ru

https exelab ru/f/index.php?action=vthread&forum=13&topic=19719&page=36#26

Other urls found in this thread:

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
db-ip.com/113.105.172.138
files.catbox.moe/vgo6nx.rar
katcr
github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/releases
github.com/Kaldaien/SpecialK/search?q=pirate
archive.is/jETcp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can someone confirm?

So they weren't kidding about denuvo being completely cracked then ?

Bunch of people on /r/crackwatch and cs.rin.ru confirming that this is legitimate, so yeah.

In b4 chinamen turn the Nier crack into their own chink robot p2p network.

I've got a worm warning from kaspersky. Should I ignore it?

How will you get ending E though? Actually I'm sure those were bots anyway or you can modify the ending so have fun you guys if this is real that is

Does that mean Denuvo cracking is open source now?

Time to fap to robot ass

yeah, you probably got it from SSELauncher
it is a widely used app for cracking tbh

Link leads to pic related

Am I the only one feeling this or does it feel like something is missing? The new ones just seem to only remember the funny faces the old series had and forgot what made the show good. Where is my world building and lore damn it?!

DRMfags BTFO

Can confirm
Slavs will save this industry
Denuvo BTFO yet again, you can now pirate Nier and buy it if you want to support a sequel/remaster.

You know why It was Deleted.

All they'd know from seeing my shekels would be that I'm okay with denuvo shitting everything up.

FINALLY

Don't fool yourself user, this game is still on Steam Top Sellers 2 months after the fact

it does seem to be moving to fast. but its still decent.

They're underbudgeted and they have only 10 episodes.
I'm just glad its good despite not being anything like the OG.
I just wanted some closure and thats exactly what I'm getting despite the OG being a monster of the week with no continuation.

It's like pottery.

So how much do you want to bet the crack fixes the performance issues?

nice trips

Looks like the pic reaction police is here

okay now do prey

the fuck happened there, anyway pic related

I can agree with that. It never got so bad I dropped it but I felt like it was missing something but I could never put my finger on it.

gg

Consolefags should be hanged

I was waiting for the non DRM version to actually buy it though.
Now it will sit snuggly on my HDD without any kind of Steam fuckery.

You will still need to connect to server to get their messages and who will join.
They will most likely need to get it solo. Same thing should go for bodies lying around.

I guess Media Create doesn't mean shit as well now.

Speaking of this, any word on fixing Hitman to allow the player to access the 90% of the content that is locked behind the online barrier?

I get jack doesnt NEED romace, but its nice to SEE that he has someone. And thats what they did.

I can't wait for the spoilers to flow for the pirates.

wew love how every piracy devolves into a discussion between people that buy and pirate videogames

*piracy thread

cant get spoiled if you don't participate in the threads

Good game lad

The modern pirate has a chip on their shoulders that would impressive a Nigger Lives Matter supporter. The internet was permanently ruined back in 2007.

I might be retarded

Confusing me with someone else?

Whoops, my bad
Meant for

Still

Might be smart to download the actual uncracked gamefiles which include steamapi buddy, you can probably find those on cs.rin.ru somewhere.
Or you can wait until someone uploads a repack which includes both this crack and the gamefiles.

Yeah, my bad

He's mentally challenged. It's okay though, he's a pirate so he's smart as far as he's concerned!

B2 is E2. She's dead though. :^)

Finally

Magnet where.

The guy you're replying to is the one I'm calling a poorfag.
I'm just calling you retarded
Going to buy the game while torrenting it.

lazy fuck

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9d2728582e52c758407a8f75680e4aae07017bb3&dn=NieR.Automata.Day.One.Edition.SteamRip-Fisher&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftr.rustorka.com%3a2710%2f0026c0f701fc7e68d0dd6e4efbf50e90%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fretracker.local%2fannounce

Absolutely worthless dl speed tho, there's probably a repack out before this shit finishes downloading for me.

I get it, everyone is stupid but you. :^)

Will Nier threads finally be released from the curse of Denuvo?

Heh.

No, just you

what speeds are you getting?

I don't give a shit as long as it keeps getting cracked, I just want more good games.

Cracking a game is more scientifically peer reviewed than most scientific discoveries in the real word at this point.

lol more free shit get fucked shekelsteins

lol

Didn't you hear, any company you don't like is responsible for every problem in our hobby!

I would have bought the game already if it didn't have denuvo on it.
I already accidentally bought a game with denuvo and regraded it ever since i'm not making that mistake again, hopefully now that it's cracked SE will wise up and get rid of it.

It's funny cause it's true.

cuck

geee maybe we don't like them because they are responsible (directly or not) for most of problems in our hobby?

Good. No Steam shit.

Then why support any dev at this point? Why play vidya? The whole hobby is based on wringing our shekels out. Are you telling me that you will have that attitude and then proceed to play/buy games? You are no better than an applefag talking shit about steve jobs while buying the newest apple phone.

Lol

You're even more retarded than I though

Won't happen, Squeenix doesn't pay shit for it since they made it happen.
Why do you think the first game ever to use the fucking thing, Lords of the Fallen, was published by them?

What a retard

Explain for someone who hasn't played the game, wouldn't playing the game always in offline mode create the same problems people say that the crack will cause due to not being connected to anything.

(checked) pretty sure that's a tumblr gif, only tumblr produces such shitty gifs.

The fuck is this goyim talking about.
I don't think me playing OG Dude Sex has any impact on the industry, buddy.
Keep being a good consumer :)

Oy vey, dis can't be happening

So whats the excuse this time Holla Forums. are deluded piratefags ready to admit they never were going to pay anyway?

I just pirate because free shit, as 99% of you, muh ethic pirating is just hypocrisy you use to pretend you re better than that.

Even Bethesda the biggest money grubbers in the west removed denuvo from nuDoom after it was cracked.

Why would I buy this one again?

here's your (you)

same here, do I feel bad about it though? never

Cool, now I can buy it.

Retards like you are the reason we are even in this mess. You can boast about how you are "saving" video games but where were you when this shit was getting off the ground? Where was this attitude during the horse armor bullshit? You retards love to go around virtue signaling how pious you are but I doubt you have lifted a single finger to actually correct this.
Come back when you are almost arrested for helping spread the MST3k tapes around back in the 90s, youngfag.

You may only open this picture after paying a 5$ fee, don't be immoral here user.

What

pretty cool finally get to play nier

I buy games and crack them for no Steam.
Im sorry for not being a Millenial.

Bethesda didn't directly invest in the creation of Denuvo and they actually pay for its use though.

Kill yourself

same

support devs that make good games and don't pull retarded shit. Is this really too hard to comprehend? In good old days we had demos for quality check but right now you can only pirate or wait for free weekend.
what are modding communities and opensource games.
You can always pirate game or simply don't buy it. What are you 5 and you need everything you see or you'll cry?

List all none of them, please.

Same here. I've avoided all spoilers so far.
I hope it isn't just normalfag JRPG garbage.

Now that there can be no
let it be known: platinum gameplay is overrated as fuck

nah, is good

Its a hit or miss

If there are no devs worth supporting then that's not really my problem, is it?

Like I said, the modern pirate has a chip on their shoulders that would make a liberal blush.

If you're talking about Platinum in general you're talking out of your ass, but it's true that while you can do some cool combos in Automata (the costume change action even counts as a fucking attack) the game doesn't really encourage you to do so and some chip configs are rather op.

What the fuck are you talking about you retarded amoeba?
I'm not even pirating this, take your perceptive observations somewhere where they fit, probably ribbit or neofag.

Get out, faggot.

Eugen systems, CDPR, Techland, paradox and couple more. Everyone have different definition of "pulling shit" for me one of them is pushing denuvo and creating bad (IMO) games.

god I love that hentai

So instead of actually proving me wrong you will resort to insults. Sound about right. Why back up your stance when you can insult your way to victory! Fuck common sense!

You have no idea what my stance is and you've been assuming shit all this time, idiot

Get out, faggot.

That's great, nier was the only denuvo game I was interested in.

Good job, Timmy. You and your bonus chromosome are quite a pair.

Get out faggot.

Good to know you've never heard about Illwinter Design, Stardock, Croteam or Graviteam.
Fucking plebeians

Nope

But those free South Indian Portraits tho

WE WUZ DRAVIDIANS

also yuletide tho

Now who's projecting.

but on the other hand, have you thought of not buying DLCs or buying only these you like?

Reminder

Fucking retard

But will the shitty port be fixed?

Good good, keep defending companies that introduce more and more anti consumer practices. The goyim are well trained

I have learned the errors of my way. My first mistake was mentioning the piss poor 4. I should have said I pirated it while buying a wii u and the newest celda game.

Yes, but in its place will be loads of shitposters who's only interest in the game comes from being able to get it for free who'll die in the prologue and whine about it being a shitty game.

Oh my, is this yet another super hardcore soulslike experience for true gamers??

No, but the prologue is pretty long without checkpoints so if you're mentally handicapped you can die and have to replay up to like 30 minutes of shit, plus cutscenes.

but you can pirate Celba too

No worries, I wouldn't put your average shitposter here below you.

Good thing there is a difficulty where the game plays itself

Well the people who paid full price to rent a Denuvo game managed just fine, so I'm sure the ones with the self control to wait for a crack can handle it.

Handhelds are the only good consoles in the current year.

Surely it's not because they are all piratable and can go full Brazil. Surely you have an actual reason to say that. :^)

What's so bad about denovo?

As far as I can tell, it's just antipiracy software. Not really comparable to the "only good for 3 installs" thing and forced online that DRM is infamous for. Is there something I'm missing?

Reported. Kill yourself.

What? Denuvo is forced online as well, it has to check in every once in a while so if you dont have an internet connection it will shut it down.

It eats up your computer's resources and early versions send your PC's info for "performance" improvements. It's Stardock for a new age!

Their encryption prevents modding
If it can't phone home once in a while, it prevents the game from booting.
whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
Here's your spoonfeeding, cunt.

Inb4 "its just a little DRM"

Little drm by securomfags.

Because they're a better alternative to a PC than current year shitboxes will ever be.
I'd buy a Saturm before ever touching a console past 6th Gen.

Friend do you know what "Inb4" means?

You know how I can tell how you are an underage piece of shit? You seem to forget history when it suits you.

Inb5?

Its funny how its the same people working on this flavour of bullshit

Nice reading comprehension there

Can I run it?

You sure use a lot of kike tier tactics to make an argument despite the fact you endorse piracy. You remind me of the younger generation who loves Trump but then sucks down Marvel and other pozzed shit.

I am so sorry user

Quality shitpost my friend
You didn't even understand why I mentioned the Saturn did you?
piracy on it was nearly impossible until very recently, so much that I still forget an autist was able to crack it after finding some obscure documents and years of trial and error

so were doing this

It's not the same, everyone who watched the original can tell you this. But that's fine, season 5 is still great. SJ seasons 1-4 sacrificed the plot for world building and atmosphere. Season 5 can't do that, because of the very long hiatus they have to conclude the story and that's really all I want, an ending. S5 isn't without problems: I didn't like Ashi, but they tried to redeem her by lewding her up (and it works) and episode 6 was objectively bad. Between the new PPG and TTG I'm glad SJ didn't get annihilated.

sage for off topic

What processor DO you have then user?

More like sniper delete lmao

Can anyone confirm it works?

hope this helps

God damn it, talk about shit you don't want to be reminded of.

My graphics is a gtx 760. Assuming all of my other specs are good(which they are), how well can I run this?

GIVE ME A FUCKING TORRENT NOT SOME SHITTY FTP MULTIPLE FILE PARTED RAR BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Read the thread nigger

Just buy it on a non devuno platform. :^)

Who?

eh

Power Puff Girls, featuring such favorites as twerking and yaasssss

There is no non-devuno platform

Wew.

Talk about a shitty spender. Do you pay full price for everything as well? :^)

How Jewish

must be a laptop

no, in fact I pay nothing for most of the entertainment I consume :^)

Remember kids. There are no good jews game developers.

no seeds on it

This is why we need a kid genocide.

Unless you are a nigger who gets everything handed to you. I'm sorry in that case, no one should have to suffer being a nigger.

Download speed could be a lot better but its still fluctuating between 300 to 900 kb/s for me

mine is

beggars get their scraps, how adorable

He bought a PS4, were you expecting anything else?

And? A fucking HQ/MQ-series i3 will spank an i7 U-series.

Didn't mean to quote you, sorry.

sorry i do not engage in talks with laptop users

What gives?

FUCK YOU GHOST WARRIOR, HAHAHAHAAH

SEND HELP

It wasn't CPY, which is excellent since 1 crack source is sub-optimal for a healthy scene.

Lucky you, I'm getting a steady 20 kB/s.
Seeding at 5 times that, for all the good my 0.4% complete will do.

Since specs recommendations seem to be useless nowadays, anyone with some knowledge knows if this is enough ?

Here you go

I'd like to use SweetFX / Reshade & run it at 4K, but (without even looking it up) I know this nip shit won't have proper SLI support.

I'm gonna wait for a repack anyways since my trash internet has data caps.

Dear god, of course! This reddit fellow who definitely isn't yourself explains it so clearly, how can we be so blind!

you still have to use internet to get the game on console :^)

enjoy :) 2b is actually 2e and exists to murder 9s from finding out the secret of yorha which is that it's all a lie and that humanity is extinct and the moon just has a server on it sending out periodic messages :)

why the fuck do your 980ti cards only have 2gb memory?

400kb/s

KILL ME

good luck playing any games with that nerd

this? even the 970 has more

No you don't. Not like I expect someone who acts like a turd worlder to know that.

Just optimize some settings and is smooth 60 sailing.

Read the 2B and looked away
Stay salty faggot

2B dies after ending B :)

Humans r ded. ;_;

we all know you didn't

Speccy doesn't read VRAM size correctly for 980 Ti. Doesn't really make sense since GPU-Z can read the actual VRAM size. If GPU-Z can do it then it's obviously possible.

Maybe I will just get a liquid-cooled 1080 Ti. That will show you, ya bully. ;_;

I wonder why these fags are so butthurt. Did they buy the game hoping it wouldn't get cracked, and now they're salty they wasted their money?

Faggot

Why would I continue reading when it was obvious that he was spoiling shit?

I'm just gonna leave this here

Someone is severely buttblasted

keep at it

FUCKING RUSSIAN HACKERS AGAIN

HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Yes
Also lots of Sony cocksuckers thanks to all the cuckchan floods.

That's not how you spell nintendo. :^)

And how is the port now ? I read it was shit at launch, was it fixed ?
And does the crack contain the last patches ?

You are such a fucking cucks

2gb of ram hahahaha
at least I can play emulators and she dies

Your Son is the Real Villain of Fallout 4, you either kill him or bomb Boston

Denuvo shit stay on the version it was cracked on, forever

butthurt? you're pretending to be some sort of 4D chess-player, and I'm calling you out on it
your play was just not credible
literally *teleports behind you*-tier
how would butthurt factor in?

Niggers, pls go.

Is cuckchan down or something?

Holla Forums has changed

No shit. Why do you think the PPH has dropped in the last few years? I would hope returning to this place would be better now that it's slower but instead it's just a concentrated cesspit of smug without reason. It's a new change, i'll give you that though.

You are happy chewing bones in the dirt, subhuman
I will never pay for a game but being happy about this shit denuvo broken cracking is disgusting

What are you a fucking woman?

feelsgoodman

Kill yourself.

post lewds

What a bunch of fucking lolcows, how fucking new are you?
Ever been to /scurv/ you fucking newfags?
Reminds me of all the Kojidrones crying as MGSV was pirated to hell and back as they gave their shekels to Konami.

You know what I think summer is officially here.

work on your grammar faggot.

Wait a second, there is nothing wrong with pushing denuvo's shit due to how much it fucks your PC but fuck you for making me defend mouthbreathers like and . These are the pirate equivalent of the stoners who identify with weed. Without piracy, I doubt they would have anything going in their life.

why hasn't a release shown up on scene shit yet?

Oh boy

Wait, who dies?

I have an idea: how about you go back to sucking corporate kike cock, faggot?

2B

Them quads.

Dude who cracked it apparently fucked it up by using a legit account to bypass Denuvo.

Holy shit why is a simple crack causing this much butthurt? Not even the day 5 RE7 crack brought so many prolapsed rectums.
Also dobubo of all things has fanboys now? On fucking Holla Forums? Is this shit for real?

Thats some fine projecting my man. Do you do this everytime you get frustrated at people on the internet so you can pretend you're somehow superior than the person you know nothing about?

How about you come up with an actual argument? At least you are not resorting to low effort greentexting.

(checked)
Quads confirm
Sonygaf butthurt about piracy confirmed
Can't wait for the Ace Combat 7 crack

Who cares? A2>>>2B

Drown yourself.

you have to go back

cucks can't into memes

But I can browse Holla Forums and Holla Forums at the same time. Nice projecting though. I figured I might as well use it correctly since most people don't.

(((ebe673)))
Stay forever mad

Retards around here can't seem to actually make good spoilers anyways and if simple spoilers ruin he game then it wasn't worth playing to begin with.

You answered your own question.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/
Reported for being a marxist.

how does it feel to be so wrong

FUCK THE COMMIE CAT INTO SUBMISSION

Yeah, the autistic guys who tend to replay [insert old favorite videogame] 50 times a year will surely care about a plot twist or knowing how something ends.

COMMIES RAUS

Half the reason anyone ever played the Drakengard trilogy and OG Nier was because of the story, though.

why is the crack reporting as a virus after scanning it? the fuck?

That first pic is stupid.
It's a commie, you just have to show them food, you don't even need money.

It must be summer already

How new to cracks are you?

Oh yea, posting pictures of food triggers commies too.

Of course its summer already
Get ready for major cancer at E3

Yes, and? A story is more than a plot twist. The only one who doesn't get that should be M. Knight Shamalamadingdong.
Unless you manage to upload everything that happens in the game (plus presumably a ton of hours of fun with gameplay) into my brain, you can't really "ruin" it for me. And if you did, you'd just save me time.

I liked 2, this is nice.

That is not good game design.

I just filtered the words: "cuck" "goyim" and "oy vey".

Holla Forums cancer gone, feels good man.

Reported for being a marxist.

Can't blame him for scanning if the source isn't trustful, i legit got a virus for pirating CEMU tho, i had to reinstall Windows, was my fault for being an impatient prick, since the source was extremely dubious to begin with.

Shhh you will upset the moeweebshits.

Yeah sure, what will happen when the servers eventually die or if the company suddenly goes bankrupt. Answer me.

Reported for not even trying.

You don't need to tell him. He wouldn't get to (41) if he could resist.

I'm not a socialist, I hate socialism.

I'm glad the cuckchan scum is all concentrated here.
Jesus Christ

spamming isn't allowed you halfchan crossboarding retard , lurk moar

ID filter

Bourgeois scum fucking die

Oy !

way ahead of you

Thank G*d

at least pretend you've played it faggot

GAMERGATE

It's like I'm watching a Special Needs school simulator

Yes?

k

Reported.

Did the commies containment board finally explode?

Nah, it's actually mostly goons the past week.

I love these, post more.

Do you have the truthseeker comics by any chance?

Any of you guys got the Quentin dubs/Patrick Bateman edits?

I'm just glad more user's can play.
Experiencing 2B's ass and Nines' shota legs first hand is a pleasure unlike any other.
also it's a bretty good game and everything.

FAGGOT

SEE YA LOSERS

same

db-ip.com/113.105.172.138

Who is it, guys?

95KB/s now, please dont be jealous

best i've gotten all day

nigger I get 200kb

i'll wait for fitgirl's version without bullshit

FitGirl the CPU fryer?
FitGirl so you can wait the same amount of time to install than it would take you to download 50 gigaboos?

Get a load of this pleb, obviously you aren't using a modern i5, i7 + SSD.

I'm already at 10% I see this being done by tonight at most and way before fitgirl gets that repack out

fucking nice

I seriously dont get torrents, first I get at least some acceptable speed and then at 10% it just dips down to 50 kb/s while others get multiple MBs from the same torrent

they are totally fine as long as you do not try to download the first 2 days something comes out, after that period, you will always get max speed, until everyone stops seeding a couple years later

i still seed my demonoid torrents from ~06

how? I'm only pulling 2.9-3, I'm on a vpn but still

But how do other people get better speed on the same torrent?

Could an user reupload the crack teknik or something? The mega link is dead.

fake news, denuvo is uncrackeable.

Thanks CNN, I dont know what I would do without you

Torrent speeds depend on a lot of thing, like how healthy the swarm is, what connectivity you have with that swarm, what kind of peering ability you client has to begin with Transmission a shit for high bandwidth connection for some reason whereas rtorrent will max everything if it has the opportunity and lastly preferential treatment from some clients µtorrent doesn't like to share quite as much with non µtorrent peers for example or really crappy client that are specifically designed to maximize leech at the detriment of others earlier versions of bitcomet, or those chinese clients for example

Thanks for the answer, wonder why my post was deleted.

Torrent+crack is already out on extra.

name it

god speed anons

No but you can run yourself off a cliff please

mein nieger

except there were audio clues you fucking retard

>800 kb/s
>almost reaching my 1MB/s cap

Watch Square respond by doing absolutely nothing instead of just getting extra sales from stripping Denuvo.

Sorry, what's extra?

extratorrent.cc

The very last button press, the very last one. Has no audio or visual queue. It does not exist.

files.catbox.moe/vgo6nx.rar

Get Honey Select for that instead.

my torrent is downloading at 20 kbs even though ith as 500 fucking seeders

what bullshit is this

It's extra.to you retards.
Also

Get peerblock to get rid of poison seeds. Denuvo cucks are trying to slow down the torrent.

whats peerblock?

So what client do you guys use anyway? All I hear about are the horrible ones like utorrent and vuze

A program to block shitty peers from p2p, obviously. Nigga can't you even use a search engine?

what now? i got it running, speed is still shit

placebo that doesn't actually do anything

Wait until it's finished downloading.

Deluge
qBitorrent
rtorrent
Halite
Transmission

Any of those is fine but they all have their own issues

might as well have not downloaded your shitty program then, because the speed is the same

Pythonshit, otherwise okay
Best for non-autists AND autists, feature full and well written software.
Never used it.
Outdated, had corrupted downloads when I used it temporarily.
Linux only, if I recall correctly. Simple and pretty good though.

Also Nier is shit and only waifufags care about it.

DELET THIS!!

Transmission has ports but their devs are pretty obnoxious. I've worked with them in the past.

Anyone managed to download it and get it working yet??

Not to mention that security breach a while ago where the installer was bundled with malware.

Last I used it it would absolutely flip the fuck out if you interfered with files in currently active transfers in any way outside of that it worked well.

Probably the epitome of autism considering it's CLI only but it'll handle 5k torrents like it's basically nothing and I have yet to see any other client able to properly max out big connections like it does.

I mostly recommend that to people who really can't let g of the older µtorrent versions (1.8.7/2.2.1) generally people don't have problems with it but I guess anything can happen.

Thanks

They already lost 500 000 dollars, they'll have nothing to eat tonight, poor devs ;_;

I was doing the one from the magnet in this thread, but I don’t know if it was any good. I restarted with the one with (CRACKED) in its name, but I have zero peers with it and the other one’s gone now.

So what the fuck ever, I guess.

Lol u mad, companies?

Okay, so which one fucking works?
The ZIP with (cracked) in the name or the folders from the magnet in this thread, because the former isn’t downloading for me.

Never buying a game with denuvo is a step in the right direction, you unimaginable faggot.

Peerblock doesn't do anything. It's a placebo.

Okay, moishe.

Running Peerblock doesn't prevent your IP from showing up in a swarm. The only people who use it are poorfags who don't want to buy a good vpn. Go be a faggot elsewhere.

Peerblock is not really for privacy, it's for blocking shitty peers from ap2p orgs, universities, etc.

and it doesn't even do that well.

Reported. More effort, please.

i just want the torrent to download at a regular speed for the internet service that i have. 20kb/s is nowhere near that.

Does the Nier torrent have the preorder bonuses and DLC and shit?

What's the seed/leech ratio?
With public torrents you can't expect good speeds until the leechers have calmed down.

1st one from kat
s: 12(28)
l: 78(239)

2nd one from kat
s: 17(10)
l: 62(89)

right now they're going at like 10 kb/s, absolutely awful.

kat still exists?

they came back months ago, step up sempai

katcr co/

probably because everyone who want the game has already bought it and everyone else who hasn't is currently trying to leach it from a small number of seeders in russia

10/10; you have rused me. Now fuck off.

Yeah something's wrong there, the et one was in the thousands yesterday. Search another torrent.

mind you, the site is pretty empty, as their old servers got seized, users have been repopulating as they go, but don't expect the massive collection of things that was there before. it probably won't ever attain its former glory, but yeah, the site is there, same owners and all.

works on my end. maybe you're mentally retarded.

had the same problem
click games and then browse from there

They are

Reported, then.

yeah, pretty sure you're retarded.

Fuck off, shill.

Dude stop taking your frustration out on other anons just coz you can't use your brain.
I just told you how to access it

So again, no, you’re just retarded.

boy aren't you mad and retarded.

Do you really need a controller to play this game on PC? I was wondering if I should get one.

probably not, but im definitely going to get one too.

Consensus is that the port is utter shit so it probably doesn't work very well if at all without a controller.

whose consensus? steam threads?

A port isn't shit because it needs a controller. Try playing a character action game with a fucking keyboard, it will never be good. Just like how an RTS with a controller is trash. The port is poor due to performance issues, 60 FPS cap, and resolution problems. It's no dealbreaker, but it ain't nice.

I never said search worked you dumb cunt.
Click games under the search bar and then browse from there, you do know what browse means right? scroll through or use ctrl+f if you're a lazy cunt.

Never ever trust anybody ever on a Steam thread ever.

Get a wire 360 controller though. You want the option to try both and the 360 is commonly intended for most vidya and it's relatively cheap.

i play dynasty warriors on keyboard, fight me irl faggot

GODDAMN IT! STOP FOOLING WITH THAT ASS EFFECT TRASH & REPACK NEAR A TOMATO!

Seconding the wired 360 controller, works for everything with controller support and its a great controller overall unless you want to get a special one for a very specific game.

DW is a strange case because those game are simple and not very reactionary, I can see them working with KB+M. They aren't character action games by the way. Try playing DMC with a keyboard.

I won't leave out that its biggest downside is the direction pad however. Maybe get another controller for that.

thats why im asking, who got together and came to the consensus that NIerAM is a shitty port, and why? does it crash? does it have poor PC controls? trying to get some info here.

Just download the 50 gigabutts fam.
It will be faster than spending three days installing the butt.

DMC3 wasn't that hard on KB. 4 player co-op on a single keyboard in X-Men: Rise of Apocalypse was an interesting experience, too.

Game is absolute shit with keyboard get controller unless you want to be double tapping for dodges.

thats horrible.

controller it is then.

There were a few pics with bugs going around. They were fixed and I'm told it's fine now. The nice thing about piracy though is that you don't have to purchase a game to figure this out yourself and go through hoping it gets refunded afterwards.

isn't it amazing kids? ha ha ha ha!

How dare your PC call 2B a sluttet

This shit better not happen to me, this download takes forever

The white screen shit is happening to everybody including legit buyers.

Seems to be running smoothly now.
I'm starting to regret starting out on hard tho, as there is no save points apparently.

Save points come later after like 30 minutes of gameplay I think?, you probably want to switch to Normal for the introduction. You can switch back to Hard later on when shit becomes too easy due to overleveling.

b-but my pride user.

how do you fix it then??

You're pride is for shit when it comes to the free demo that everyone and their mother played.

There wasnt one for the pc

and?

I will be testing this soon.
If it works I won't come back because I will be busy playing.
If it doesn't work I will post a link to livestream my suicide.
Wish me luck!

Just be aware, it might seem like it works at first, but 1-30 minutes in it will strike you with the white screen of death !

you better seed when it's done you gad damn baka

I plan on seeding for a while

Haven't gotten a chance to actually play it yet, but its still a bit buggy, crashed during startup a few times so far

Sure is faggot in here.

the search works. you're just too retarded to use it.

blaming everyone else in the world for your retardation instead of admitting and seeking a solution is the mark of an emotionally unstable retard.

It crashed once when I launched but then it didn't crash anymore, I played a bit past the prologue and it's running smooth.
All in all I'm pretty happy, I've been waiting a long time for this.
No suicide today.

couple more days of this shit huh?

WHERE IS MY PLANET COASTER

Hello, autist.

check IDs you insufferable cunt.

just believe whatever you want you retard, the search works on my end, i can get my torrents, you have to find another way, too bad.

We sure do believe you.

I just tried FAR because the game started getting choppy in the first large open world area and version 0.5.6.5 seems to work perfectly with the cracked copy.

github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/releases

I hear later versions have some kind of DRM that crashes your game and shows you a "filthy pirate" message because the modder is that kind of guy I guess.

Anyway, this mod is important because it fixes the resolution and the optimization issues, going to the FAR menu and setting global illumination to low gave me a huge performance boost, the game is running perfect at all times now and I don't notice any downgrade in the graphics.

which one am i supposed to download?

As I said version 0.5.6.5

just wondering but why are there so many versions?

are they updates of each other or what? from what the descriptions say they sound like separate patches

what the fuck

github.com/Kaldaien/SpecialK/search?q=pirate

Here's the story for him adding it archive.is/jETcp

What confuses me the most is he but a lock on an open source mod. If the lock is in the repo, you can remove it to use the mod. If the lock isn't but is somewhere else, you can use the code to use the mod without it anyway. I can simply not fathom why someone with open source code tries to add a drm check

Is the NieR:Automata. Day One Edition (v1787043) (ENG/MULTi) [RePack] working fine?

Finally downloaded this and its some shit version that wont work, why do I ever trust you faggots?

So how much money is SE seeing from this development?