#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Bread Is Life Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/huffington-posts-ian-buckingham-posts-factually-inaccurate-article-about-gamergate/30252/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/french-electoral-commission-prohibits-news-media-from-reporting-on-macron-e-mail-leaks/30270/
archive.fo/Zb2F1
archive.is/HM1jr
archive.fo/GOSMI
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/861218194677272576
drudgereport.com/
archive.fo/1zLXJ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/07/french-election-live-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-presidency/
imgur.com/a/vqmN7
imgur.com/gallery/UWEP1
archive.is/uZKF2
archive.fo/nEI8b
archive.fo/nEI8b#selection-1021.0-1049.192
bivol.bg/en/canon-for-macron.html
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/iUkjZ
scmp.com/photos/recent/97/1046109
archive.is/PJdVO
archive.fo/EL6xB
archive.fo/kudru
business.time.com/2013/03/19/why-the-better-business-bureau-should-give-itself-a-bad-grade/
archive.fo/wVTN5
archive.fo/YEyeP
twitter.com/stillgray/status/861356341184430080
twitter.com/_hiyoko_
twitter.com/LifeinDystopia/status/860938518448746498
archive.fo/zzqIl
archive.fo/ythy7
archive.fo/sEwmW
archive.fo/ZAtQ9
archive.fo/TLIEY
archive.is/8xWeX
archive.fo/E0GDY
archive.is/grCq1
archive.is/At4Op
twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/861397813439025152
archive.is/Uq7Pd
twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/861399206711377920
archive.is/ORyLc
twitter.com/DumbAssholeBox
archive.fo/DxpXy
archive.is/ygZOV
archive.is/LkQ9L
archive.fo/F0udU#selection-373.1-373.226
archive.is/CiHyV
archive.fo/xYV6s
archive.fo/DYRit
archive.is/Y2EVW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

legit benis bread

I guess I have to trust you mister (3).

Usher articles inbound.
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/huffington-posts-ian-buckingham-posts-factually-inaccurate-article-about-gamergate/30252/

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/french-electoral-commission-prohibits-news-media-from-reporting-on-macron-e-mail-leaks/30270/

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/Zb2F1

Eternal vigilance is guarantee for nice and fluffy breads

Let's make this a legitimate bread, by starting out thread right.

Baker only has >(3) in last thread, proceed with caution.

We could ask the mods to verify it.

If Val is in this one, what your thoughts on the response to the Macron leaks?

Sorry guys

You are a shill

Its alright, noone expects anything from retards.

I'm not a shill, just an user that loves Gilda.

Is it happening again?
Will we ever be this ebin?

You have a bit of her charming naïvité I suppose as well as general obnoxiousness.

archive.is/HM1jr

>for a charity gaming tourney

Jesus. Anyways time for sleep, don't bite bait so hard like you did early last bread.

Just as cancerous so not like it matters.

that's the cringiest shit I've ever seen

So, how are the Baguette elections going?

Oh man

I don't think Val actually likes Macron. He just hates Le Pen.
It's a bit like all the NeverTrumpers who couldn't stand Hillary but really hated Trump.

Wait Val is voting Macron?

What do you mean cringy?
You wish you were as cool and ebin as the masterful rusemen don't you?
You jelly.

Wait, he thinks he is trolling and messing with people?

as in I don't need to stream it in search of validation

Best part is thidran and his IRC were passing that along as a tutorial on how to mess with these threads.

So, who's the faggot who wants to be slammed with LEGOs today? C'mon, if you want some, get some! I'm fucking raging today!

He supports Macron over her, I hope he gets trucked by a sandnigger.

I hope so. Especially because his reasoning is not only stupid ("She will never push a Frexit, while he can and he will" ? Seriously ?), but contrary to all the proof we had thus far (the leaks, but also his attitude and acts before and now).

Jesus, I know shills used to post the ISideWith he did that showed he supported Hillary but he always denied it, but to vote Macron proves he was a Hillary supporter all along.

I wish I was as dumb as Val just to see how retards see the world.

Why even care about the faguette? You're just feeding his vanity.

It's easy, you know. Only focus on the stupid conflicts between your family members and everyone else by taking a "my family is always on the correct side", and only supporting the closest members first. Accept any deals proposed to you, especially when you feel they will be wrong. And most importantly, always show everywhere how right you are.

Wait, where did I saw this mentality before ?

Has gamergate made any more progress in it's true objective of getting more fanart of Vivian and white Korra going at it?

Not caring about his vanity, just pointing the facts.

Not the true objective, but I'm interested in it. As well as reposts of the older ones, since they're always nicely teasing.

Still feeding a namefag attention.

WTF, i hate NicheGamer now!

Why?

Because the Ralphshill told me to.

Talk to people in everyday life, you'll find out how they think.

Or just read certain twitter accounts.

I requested some commissions not to long ago, am excited.

this game is great

Is that supposed to be ironic?

But I thought the narrative was that Hillary was getting bullied for being a woman? So why is a WHITE MALE getting the same treatment? :^)

This reads like satire.

I know you know why this is, but the sad fact is, most people don't notice this shit. They swallow it up without thinking "hey, why is it when the tables are turned, the same rules don't apply to the right wing woman".

The worst kind of idiot is an idiot who doesn't know he's an idiot…

Worst idiots are those who call people smarter than them idiots because they can't understand them.

For fun, side by side comparison of Chris Chan.

How old is Ol' Blobby anyways? Because that photo makes him look like he was in his late 40s and it was from many years ago to begin with.

The dystopian cyberpunk future is not exactly how people imagined it would be.

Thats a name I havent heard for a long time

Probably closer to mid 30's.
Just because you put wine in a cellar to age, doesn't mean it will work the same way on a person.

Goddamn. He's guaranteed to die before 40 at this rate.

Just checked his twitter and found this

Add to that his diabetes and, yes, you have a guarantee.

Fuck, try this again

The cloning technology of back then wasn't as advance as it was today. It would explain how they all seem not quite human in their actions and motions.

Less wine, more prison hooch. Even in a good environment I don't think he'd produce many achievements.

Was Swami really a gril?
Maybe she just needed a good, hard dicking to calm the fuck down?

No. He was a pedophile though, posted with a tripcode under the name "Japanese Lettuce Hardcore" on halfchan's /r9k/, talking about wanting to fuck kids.

Something much worse

WTF I WORK BY THAT EYEBALL

You can go to movie bobs twitter and no matter what is going on with the world hr will have the most outrageously stupid and harmful take on it

Supposedly Val is voting Macron, makes you understand why Holla Forums left when one of the biggest voices in GG will support him.

You're that black guy in the pic?

But all politicians are corrupt

That's probably a Mexican, that's a picture of downtown Dallas.

There are always degrees of corruption. Plus, whenever found, corruption should be punished as harshly as possible. Unfortunately, the best ways of punishing corruption are not ones that would ever be considered acceptable and would be too easily abusable.

I'm not familiar with the substance of the leaks, what about them is so damning for Macron? All I've seen so far is yesterday's speculation about North Korea.

You have brain damage.

Could you be less subtle?

Chris Chan looked healthier then Moviebob at that time

Kill yourself revoltard.

Yeah.. you really aren't doing yourself any favors. Still, bringing him up does no one any good, so did we get any more intel out of the files gook translated for us?

Do not let adb442 bake.

The origin of the word "cyberpunk":
archive.fo/GOSMI

There's more in the last bread.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

So the North Korea stuff is the only significant thing found so far? Or by "more" do you mean people found other stuff in the last thread?

It kind of goes like this

Him tax evading has also been confirmed.

Yes.

>>>Holla Forums9850800
>>>Holla Forums9859673

No

FOR HER

I think he resurfaced a few weeks ago, spamming links to a camwhore and claiming it's him. From what I've heard, that shit is why he's ban-on-sight over on halfchan now.
But honestly, what causes people like him and Manly Tears? Even when everyone outright ignores them, they still spam their shit.

FOR HER

FOR HER

I don't know what specifically causes them to be them, but I know it's alot of issues.

Alright, French elections are soon, I'm scared and excited at the same time.

Wasn't there evidence that they sent duplicate ballots for Macaroon and none for Le Pen?

Cross your fingers.

Source?

No archive due to it being a video.

How does that system even work?

If Val is anything to go by; the french are no fun, love getting cucked and are idiots. So I'm fully expecting Macaroon to win

Low voter turnout so far, coupled with the fact that there's more crowd enthusiasm for Le Pen than Macron, hopefully this turns out in her favor.

I'll ignore them till after the results are out, same as with the US. I want to know, but watching as they are going is stressful. I just hope the French aren't the complete retards that Val depicts them as.

Fuck. God, I hope the French pull through.

Here's hoping Le Pen wins for you frenchies, but if she loses I'll just sit back here and watch Islam take over Europe.

the faster the EU fucking dies the better.

Is this our future?

Then you better hope she wins, Frexit kills the EU; mudslime takeover is by design.

Something like that is going on, yeah. I still think the idea is to start a full war that will destroy the west and the Islamic world.

I bet if I claimed "Stopping at a red light is racist because something something redskins" they would stop doing it.

Spics and niggers are still 50% pagan in their rites and understanding of Christianity, why wouldn't they flock to a literal "Dindu nuffin" religion like Islam when given the chance?

No matter who wins, I will get my salt

HORAY ALCHEMY

Faggots were the first ones to coopt the rainbow though, it used to be mainly viewed as religious symbology(of many different religions)

It would be nice to have a crusade were all christians, catolics and orthodox join forces against islam

What's with the Shilling on NG?

A persistent shill who may or may not be ralphshill doesn't like them (or techraptor, or any of the alternative sites.)

I don't have a reaction image that explains how hard I'm ejaculating right now.

I remember there was this one guy who hated NG cause of the BOTW review and shilled hard here.

In fairness that review was pure clickbait, while BOTW is not the best game ever it's not a 7.

7 was a completely fair score.

8 to 8.5 is a fair score for the game, 7 was for clicks and outrage.

I think the only places in Europe that will resist till the bitter end will be Spain and Portugal they'll never allow Islam there again.

That's the same shit that moron sperged on about.

No, sire.

7 is an above average but not great game, fits BOTW perfectly.

Why is the Zelda "fanbase" such cancer?

Yea, deserves a 4/10 at best

That reminds me we called Gamespot SJWfags and clickbait for giving Skyward Sword an 8.8 a game that was about a 7.5, but it's OK when NicheGamer does it worse?

Hello Jim Sterling.

Who's this "we" you're talking about?

I'd even be willing to give it an 8 if it had been a new IP. But no, it advertises itself as a Zelda game, and it's a 7 at being that.

Holla Forums in general if you used Holla Forums back then you would remember.

Overrating a game for money and "underrating" a game because you don't like it are complete opposites
No, sire.

Holla Forums in general, but gamergate wasn't even around until 2014. So therefore, gamergate had nothing to do with the outrage, wouldn't you say so?

This is only a reminder of just how cancerous 4chan had become even back then.

Go check his ID and his drivels in this bread. He's either the ralphshill, or a clone of one.
Ie:

Just report and stop giving it (you)s.

I've seen it all this week
When did everything go so right!?

I never mentioned GG, just NicheGamer and Jim Sterling gave it a bad score for clicks and outrage like Holla Forums complained about back during Skyward Sword.

I was checking up on the news about the election an another site was reporting on videos showing that Le Pen's ballots were arriving ripped-up inside multiple envelopes, but Macron's were fine.

General consensus was Gamespot did it for clicks, just like we when in general consensus back then Anita was a scam artist.

How the fuck is it clickbait?
Yeah that's too high, a 6 or 5 is the score it deserves

Election's over, Macron won, hopefully Val gets trucked for supporting the annihilation of his country.

>annihilation of his country western europe

source

Archive or it didn't happen

🤔

Elections ended 10 minutes ago, now you will see the early numbers pop up

Its everywhere already, have Drudge front page though because that would be clearly against Macron.
drudgereport.com/

Yes when talking about a time period in the past you use the past tense. It doesn't mean she isn't still one.

I think you mean western Europe's fall.

But aren't they just exit polls? Or have the votes been counted?

Reposting ESA ESRB redpill construction from last bread. Not mine, though I am working from it.

Critique and suggestions, markels quote, the first part, specifically
seems a different size than the rest, I recommend bumping it to the same size as the
font size. I'd recommend keep the font size to 2, and sized contrastingly. Basically just make it the same size as the
font size for consistency.

What are your thoughts on the ESRB logo, because right now I'm leaning towards the all white flat version. Then again if the one you have on that wip is the official version. But then again, I still like that all white flat render logo.

There is a live coverage video in the unarchived link.
archive.fo/1zLXJ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/07/french-election-live-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-presidency/

Lel. So how long until Sharia Law is in full effect in France

Forgot to add
You made your bed frenchie, you deserve everything bad that is happening and going to happen to you.

So… Macron is winning by the 65%. Should we start getting over the idea of France being lost?

I see the that watermark constantly and I never bothered to ask, but what it the purpose of it? It makes every picture with it really muddy and it always turns me off from reading it and I don't understand what it's even trying to prevent. Wouldn't you want it to be shared?

From the photo's seen of Val he has Middle Eastern blood in him he probably be happy with this result.

any anons have any pizzagate infographics and/or screen caps of the strongest evidence supporting it?

I bet they'll cry for the US to save them for a third time.

Pretty much a done deal at this point. Maybe the prediction of 2017 being the year most of Europe will become an irradiated wasteland will come true, probably a better end than they deserve.

Found a pic of val

Not when it isn't even finished.
The reason for watermarks is because of dumbasses like FART needing to be first.

To stop people spreading it and red pilling normalfags on twitter.

Fucknuts on twitter, fart especially, would take half-finished infographics and digs and post them to get e-cred for being first. It fucked a lot of digs and caused a lot of leads to be scrubbed clean.

To prevent being stolen by Fart.

Spain has a somewhat low muslim population compared to the rest of Europe. And still has an army.

Maybe Spain can once again grow an empire?

Have some compassion user; EU countries need us (and they need to save themselves obviously)
We can't entirely blame the french people as (((they))) likely worked even harder to shut it down after the embarrassing failures of Brexit and the American election they suffered.

Meant for

Then they'd better channel their French Revolution ancestors to go wild on Macaroon and kebab alike.

FOR HER

Yeah, that make sense. I wasn't aware they'd get a non-watermark version when they're finished. I lurk the threads only every so often.

See, the above is the type of ralphshill retardation that you faggits should recognize from a mile away by now. ID hopping or not.

I would've liked to see the EU collapse as well, but this just means either the Frenchies will let Islam take over or there's gonna be a revolution. We'll see if the French are complete cowards like the Germans are.

Being here since day one, I feel bad for Macron being elected.

He's a puppet of the EU in one of the two key EU cities (the other being Germany, where they already got Merkel), and now they got both, nothing will stand against them.

I can see it already - England will get "punished" one way or another by EU for Brexit, muslims and "refugees" will spread without resistance through Europe, countries like Greece will get pushed by UE with imaginary debts caused by them in order to seize more places to soften the mudslime invasion (next ones will be Spain and Italy), and in five years, their objectives will be done.

Mark this all in your books, guys, as the day the Europe died.

The little people get screwed no matter what, but if they actually voted him in, and it wasn't rigged, then yes, everyone who voted for him deserved it. That is the point of Democracy and Republics, everyone shares part of the blame of whatever direction the country is going.

At this point, Europe needs armed revolutions, but that isn't going to happen. They are just going to sit down and die.

Durr, that was a poor choice of phrasing.
I meant keep the font size -selection- or choice to 2, contrasting and very noticeable, large and small etc.

The reason why I suggested bumping up the
copytext size to match the
is for consistency and legibility.

Oh well, France, and the rest Europe, is now a lost cause. Anyone want to take bets on what the outsime will be, here are the ones I see being possible:

Europe died in '45.

I hope our non cucked brothers in Europe manage.

well visegrad group still exists, and so far they're not taking any shit from the EU in spite of threats

Turkey becomes a part of the EU and within a few years completely fucks over the entirety of Europe.

Hey buddy I think you pray in the wrong direction, Mecca is down to south-east

The fate of all French boimanko everywhere really hangs in the balance

Fuck you

He wants his caliphate. They want to hand it to him on a silver platter. I do wonder if Saudi Arabia or Iran will let him have it, though.

I regret that Turkey coup failed. It was in previous year.

On a positive note, Hungary has opened it's borders for white europeans who want to leave this hellhole.

Well, if france love muslims so much, how about we Spain send all our muslims there?

**I'm afraid that there are so many muslims on a country with nuclear capacity.

That coup was a farse to prevent any actual coups and empower the islaimists.

That was a fucking cuck d'etat

Maybe if you can kicck out those feminist out of spain with the muslims.

What is Pakistan, user.

Eso depende. Hay algunos sudamericanos que poco tienen que envidiar a los musulmanes.

I wish dear user… I wish.

Pakistan has nuclear weapons? Isn't ISIS, Al Qaeda or whatever strong there?

Pakistan has 100% of it's nukes pointed at India, they pretty much hate Pajeets more than anything else in the universe.

I don't know why USSR did sell them a fucking nukes, from all weapons of mass destruction.
Same with India

So it was just false flag from that mudshit wannabe caliph.

Spain and Portugal better ready for the reconquista 2.0

Also, I hope you frenchies like extra cultural enrichment :^)

Where have you been the last 30 years user?

Joining a gym tomorrow.

I was thinking about vacationing in france one day, but man it looks pretty bad.

Probably, he immediately cracked down on any opposition and now he got that bullshit law passed too. Turkroach gonna turkroach soon

Also a country with a huge inbreeding problem. So whatever issues they have are only going to get worse.

In other positive news.
Nier Automata got cracked

Fuck you. You sent all your leftshits in here including Manuel "just like, get used to terrorism man" Valls. You have sent us enough garbage.

Streets are way too clean for it to be paris

There is a reason nobody in the world like french people.

this is fine

There is only one French I like and She is half Japanese as well.

What's the latest TD news?

Not to happy about the LePen result.

Be honest anons…

Would you prefer Pajeets over Muslims everyday.

bonus

For her, still best Mom and Bot.

Atlus had numbers that a majority of people found the translation good.
So the sjweebs are on death watch.

This is a shame, but we did what we could.

I really hope Canada's 2019 election does better.

lol, I really thought he would lose. Let's see how this turns out for them. By the way, Val got trucked yet?

You should have learned to expect nothing from Canada. Some Canadians, sure, but Canada? No. They are fucked.

who is we?

You better feel the Bern™ so you can have 2nd Amendment Lite®.

I still live here, need to stay because work. Hope is all I have.

I hope Mad max wins or were fucked.

Anons here who wanted Le Pen to win. Including french anons.

Val will come in here happy soon I bet.

Or sweden's 2018 election.
Who am I kidding.

well he disliked that woman anyway.

I'm seriously considering registering Conservative so I can help.

Did TD piss off more people again? You have a ton of goons and burnouts asshurt about it. Kacho, that gokunaruto autist, 9volt, and that spookyswadloon fag are all sperging out at Panda and others who pushed TD

Let me guess… Macroni "& Cheese"'s gonna lose. Reminder that Tyranic Lill Ho celebrated her victory before the winner was announced.

Not just a majority, an overwhelming majority.
Out of 761 people surveyed, a grand total of 21 didn't like it.

Don't even think about that fucking cuckold who was on Shark Tank. Nigguh's a huge gungrabbing fuckwad.

I do find it interesting that most of the regions that went Le Pen are centered around areas where crowds got trucked.

Max is a fucking idiot, but he's the best option available.
I live in her riding, she's a complete fucking mess and only wins because family connections.

Yes. Salt is glorious.

Only exit polls were just now. So tomorrow they will show who won.

Guys, remember the father lying to his child on video the day after the Paris shooting?

best we can hope for is that the regular parties go pro-border control to take back protest votes

The narrative on P5 failed hard with people loving the faithful localization.

I've noticed goons have been shitting up every Japanese game thread here in spite and they even tried raiding the Persona thread with both Fates and P5 were bad localization concern trolling.

He is our last hope if he doesn't get in Canada is done for.

They have already removed the need to identify yourself when you cross the border.
There never was and there never will be any kind of border control with the regular parties.

I thought you at least had to show your national ID to cross the border if you were an european citizen.

I know but let me fucking dream you faggot.

You still need a slip showing you have business and have to enter, but no ID's if you're coming from a schengen nation last I heard.

RIP FROGANONS

who?

Not in schengen. EU really should get rid of this shit. It only does things worse.

MODS MODS MODS WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU PERMABANNED VAL YET I KNEW KEEPING HIM AROUND WAS BAD MOJO

On another note, TD/ESA redpill dump/ESRBusted is set for next month's E3, right?

Never underestimate a swedes ability to keep shit together.
It's a wonder the shit is still kept together.

For fuck's sake. And fucking Merkel wanted to kick out any spaniard who didn't got a job in 2 weeks.

Let them burn, let Spain become a superpower again.

Who am I kidding? both parties are sucking so much Germany cock.

Yea TD is getting ready for Echoes next week.

He didn't show himself yet.
Read the threads you >(1)

There was a rumor that Obama was somehow involved with that 1 M rapefugees which fled from Turkey in 2016. I don't know if this is true though.

Welp, guess it will be time to see if they managed to put pickles in that game too.

isn't SD leading the polls?

I did the read the thread, my post was directed towards the mods, not that betacuck faggot.

They're one of the top three, but the other parties collaborate with each other so you essentially have SD, the red block and the blue block. It's a stupid system that guarantees the sitting parties to keep their seats while keeping non-members out.

If that tafiole cuck is smart, he'll keep it that way. No man who vies for the death of France is welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

this counts as benis, no sage

I feel a deep sorrow for France right now. They do not deserve this fate, but it was chosen for them.

Is that cheese calligraphy for faggot?

>if that tafiole cuck has any brain cells left after being gangbanged by refugees
Better?

Swedish democracy works like this: let's pretend SD gets 30%, that means the other parties get 70%.
In short, SD will never be able to do jack shit until they get at least 55%.
And that is only in parliament, there is the police and every other institution that will work against them.
The illusion of choice is strong.

It's not going to end until certain cities and certain people are nuked. Otherwise, there will never be rest.

looks like the same shit as the French situation tbh

That sounds like its as fucked as the system we use in the netherlands. Gotta love "democracy"

The two-part election guarantees that everyone who didn't win gets to throw their support behind one candidate, meaning an underdog never has a chance to upset things.

Better than having a underdog split the party and have the opposing less popular party win.
BUT THEN AGAIN ALL INDIRECT DEMOCRACY IS SHIT

Good, fuck the french.

Well, seeing that we are getting soon into a crusade, is For Honor good?

so the "conservatives" will vote against every proposal from sd out of principle to not seem "racist"?

i thought the police has a massive recruiting problem/officers leaving the force because they have to deal with the massive crime in migrant areas the government denies exists? how the fuck do they not vote SD?

P2p servers

Friendly reminder that democracy is just illusion.
Very sad, but true. Espicially for those which were in that part of internet for long time.

¿¡QUÉ!?

I wanted to play for the knights screaming "¡Por Castilla!" or some reconquest shit.

Even for PS4?

Last I saw police in Sweden were turning to muslims and women to counter this problem. I'm sure this will end well.

Yes

Spain is cucked, they are far left, they have trans kids and school and shit, conservatives bitched about the brainwashing, they got bullied.
Compered to shitholes like mexico, where the presidente wanted to brainwash kids in schools by pushing the gay agenda, A SHIT LOAD of families took the streets against that shit and won.

I think shit is going on in New Orleans.

FSA flags were flown in celebration for Macron's victory.

Even the most far left Spaniard I've (personally met) are super anti Islam.

>i thought the police has a massive recruiting problem/officers leaving the force
They do, that is why they are almost constantly lowering and removing requirements. They removed the language tests from the requirements. Says all you need to know.
>how the fuck do they not vote SD?
We do now have that many police officers to being with. Most of the decent ones probably are SD sympathizers but there is also the dumbasses that delude themselves in to thinking the problem lies with "the rapefugees not getting jobs".
It's really interesting how the politicians say that everything will be solved when they (rapefugees) get a job and pay taxes. Reminder that the vermin lives of tax-money and we need more and higher taxes to secure the "social security".

Don't call it a mass grave baguettes, its the future you chose.

You ever see "Demolition Man"? That's Swedish police in a nutshell.

Wut? Do what?

Every cloud has a silver lining
Val might stop shitposting

Anons got gookanon to translate some of the Macron leaks.

Or get trucked.

Besides p2p combat, is it good? I've heard that there are new classes coming up, one being the centurion.

To make you anons feel better

I like this shit in video games too.

imgur.com/a/vqmN7

These little shits were in preschool when Samurai Jack first aired, their opinions mean nothing.

Fuck, I need to rewatch all the episodes, this is one of the few animes that MIGHT have a good fulfilling ending

You need to leave now.

Newer WIP of the ESRB.

Yeah, I know, downloading the episodes right now.

No shit. The guy who leaked financial docs said he had sent them to many press outlets who would not report on them & kept it completely buried leaving him no other recourse but to spread the docs through other means.

This is another instance of a corrupt-as-fuck politician with the entire media as their personal lap dogs ala Hillary Clinton. Doesn't matter what leaks, corporate media shills won't breath a word of it.

Docs apparently show Macron ties to North Korea as well. Pretty fucking ridiculous that journalism is just a cabal of propagandists propping up scummy corporations & politicians.

It sounds like a good way to end Samurai Jack.

Does it only have 10 episodes? I hope we get more seasons.

Sadly only 10

>You will never save Cia in the WiiU version

You don't even see anything

So, has it actually been offiicially announced, or are they just saying Marcon won before the vote counted to gas-light everyone?

Hell, didn't some of the vote ballots for Lepen arrive damaged to voters (so they couldn't vote for her)?

In any case- if the vote is proved rigged (I'd bet on it), what happens then?

I disagree on the England part. Assuming the snap election doesn't put in a tool, then the UK has more clout during negotiation. EU loses more than the UK would- since the UK helps pass EU shit onto the US and vice-versa.
Either the EU has to negotiate with the UK (and then rely on how the UK negotiates with the USA) or USA directly.

Plus, France has a history of revolution. And we only here the MSM of other nations. The UK I'd doubt would rebel (unless it's happening and I don't know it due to media black-out), but I can see France doing it.

I hope she returns and gets sexier.

Seriously, she's the most fuckable Zelda girl ever.

Probably just a reelection which they will rig again like in austria :^)

Its been like this for centuries

I gotta start browsing Holla Forums again

If the voters didn't cause a fuss over this, then they deserve being cucked.
It's the most blatant rigging ever.

Shamefur dispray

No criticisms on my end.
They kind of look like they have red eyes.

How did that WikiLeaks tweet go? "Take it to the top" or something like that?

I'm a bit disappointed still that the Aku daughters weren't in fact Jack's daughters.

I don't get it,what are they mad about?

Scaramouche did nothing wrong.

What's the problem?

I don't know. Both are consenting adults after all.

Its hetero, CIS, none of them are shitskins or downright unattractive.

Difference is that In the past they may have just ignored smaller press outlets whereas now they actively try to destroy them by collaborating with companies to remove their ad revenue since the Internet has allowed smaller outlets to become a threat.

Saved to my machine. Looks good and on track. I had to hard reboot my machine due to mem leak and other fuckery fucking up.

Previous ID was a3f8ea. Anyhow,

tl;dr I am not sure which one I like better, since I do like both. If that is the official version, it does have a lot of white space so the eye focuses in on that. The flat white transparent version I still like just due to the 'purtyness' of it.

Working on the lowenstein 2nd quote infograph currently.

Fug

Still is a3f8ea for me.

He's honestly my favorite part this season.

ID's still there.
Technically, I filled the white in myself since that's what the official logo looks like.

The internet is the greatest invention mankind ever made, proof me wrong.

Just wait until they apply censorship all across the net since the fucking UN has control over it.

Huh. Aight then.
Ok, if that's what their official logo is like, then it might be better to go with that version. Maybe I'll use the transparent flat version in something separate much later on, after the redpill and this year's E3 is done.

That was a horrible and disgusting show that focused on degeneracy.

It's nowhere near as degenerate as shows made now.

That's why I haven't watched television in several years.

Very well. I have an OC idea that may work as probably a one-off: The Blacklist Rating aka AO Rating

If you're pissed about Macron:

Investigation on Macron campaign aides and NED interfering in French election. 2017. (All information has been taken from the Macron Leaks email dump. Information is solid and allegedly has been verified).

Investigation into Cedric Yong-Taek O as well as North Korean address. Potential pedophilia ring.

imgur.com/gallery/UWEP1
Shill for that as well, but it'll be an uphill battle. Focus on Twitter IMO.

Trump's victory was stunk up with fake news.
Lets ruin Macron's day by spreading real news he needs to answer for.
OP Macrony? OP French-Kiss?

Even childrens books aren't free from it.

Because their not as stupid as white folks.

Speaking of that. I saw something in one of their logo pack but I was not able to open it due to technical reasons. I wonder if you have it. It's their
That might be interesting to use.

Only media I consume is video games and anime and not even too much of those anymore. Mostly focus on politics and finance now.
I feel kind of old saying this.

I still watch Tv shgows, but only if it's worth watching.

Fargo and The Leftovers are good watches, also Samurai Jack.

Small resolution, large, or don't matter?

archive.is/uZKF2
Jesus.
Cuck dev aside I've been think should we make a time line of how sjweebs infected weebdom?

My dick

that game will never be finished. He'll milk SJWeebs until they run dry, then disappear.

Is he trying to compete with star citizen on feature bloat?

Though, to be fair, I also found this while digging more like skimming the surface.

Wikileaks have been claiming the timing of the leaks have been odd.
I found this image- so it has 0 credibility unless it's source is found.

- If they are fake leaks, why wait so long? (Took too long to make?) Why even release them when it's that close to the vote?

- If it was a false-flag by ((them))), why deploy them so late?

- Why aren't MSM reporting on the leaks as though they are fake- whether they have proof or not? (I assume due to the fact they are afraid to report on anything even illegitimate criticism).

- If the image in this post is true, why haven't Wikileaks called it out?

So, all early access games ever.

Guys, I wish you all have a nice day.

Larger resolution is always preferable since it can be scaled down, but whatever res you have is better than the one I don't have. (I really should get or start learning the vector \ path in krita, or other loonix vector based programs one of these days)

Also, I need a second opinion on the Lowenstein quote. Do you want to go with this one:
First, the content and nature of diverse entertainment is far too different to lump them together under a universal rating.
archive.fo/nEI8b

Because there is this one as well, just an extended one but it might be better as a separate or one offs, since it's too long for a catchy infograph imo. (I'm currently looking at this one in krita right now, but it appears too long and wordswordswords, not punchy and too the point though there is a potential nugget in there, but maybe for something else)

First, the content and nature of diverse entertainment is far too different to lump them together under a universal rating. Motion pictures and television programs are usually a passive experience involving visual depictions of real actors in real situations; video games, by contrast, are interactive experiences that typically depict animated characters in fantasy environments; recordings are not visual at all. The difficulties in adopting a one-size-fits-all ratings system for such diverse media are enormous and likely to produce precisely the kind of parental confusion sponsors are hoping to avoid.

archive.fo/nEI8b#selection-1021.0-1049.192

He might be.

that's a Holla Forums op

There is a hashtag called #MacronLeaks.

Isn't that hashtag illegal in France?

Macron called it the result of hacking so its obviously not faked.

Anything related to macron seems to be illegal in france.

This video is proof that the modernization of Japan was too fast.

Tapette, pédé, pédale, tante, tarlouze are pretty good faggot runes, too.

bivol.bg/en/canon-for-macron.html
here it is

Where do you think you are?

They're full of shit, i watched the videos, they're basically him comparing his amateur unity game to a professional veteran production with 1000x the team size, development time and budget. One of his many delusions was having a similar art style to P5 and one of his slaves volunteers drew the MC imitating the style as an example.

I like French Toast because that is what the French will be if Macroni wins.

Focus
Don't let French shit get you down.
Use the anger to push you on.

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)

2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

3 is kind of old at this point. 4 needs more verification & proof, as well as an action plan.

5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3

6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)

News (Spread)

ESA (Assist creating OC/Infographs, Dig, Verify)

Macron possible rigging (Dig, Verify, Spread)

But this isnt vidya

I'll never understand why he is poplar.

I dunno, my dick is really partial to impbutt

I don't think a single reputation bar makes very much sense. It's kinda like, different people should think different things about you. If you're bullying someone other bullies should respect that while moral students would really hate your guys. And if your reputation is changing so often that you need a permanent HUD element it's really too fickle to be called reputation.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Anymore news, reply to this post and will be put in next bread.

If it wasn't written and produced in San Francisco, I'd think there was some hidden message in that.

Fuck, meant Holla Forums.

Val, you are a complete fucking retard. I know one vote makes no difference whatsoever but that doesn't make it any less retarded.

Reminds me of how they rigged Austria's election

Old ESRB designs

Looking up #MacronLeaks and #MacronGate shows he might have an off-shore account. And the info leaked can only have come from a Macron insider.

Lots of damning info.

It's SJW related- so it kind of applies to those of us who moon-light on SJW stuff.

Less globalist world leaders = less SJW creation, and more SJW salt.
More SJW salt = less chance of others being converted to SJW.
Less Creation of SJW + less conversion to SJW = Decline of SJW.
Decline of SJW = Less SJW gaming audience.
Less SJW gaming audience = better consumers.
Better consumers = Better games.

The whole "I just wanted to play videogames!" and accidentally saving the world in the process is a meme for a reason.
It's basically true at this point.

If people want to help Holla Forums on it, I say go for it. However I do agree it's not on topic for GG- and should only be posted here if shilling on Holla Forums gets so heavy it is impossible to plan & execute an OP.

Or what Macron will be when he is discovered & guillotined.

Because he manage to make an alpha of a niche game and it got popular with lets play cancer with the help of millennials

These are probably what you're looking for since that's what they use now.

And done.

People were protesting the confederate monument but now George Soro's lackeys Antifa's showing up.

Is someone waving a Canadian flag over next to the stars and bars or am I just seeing things?

People were attacking Mombot's authenticity again. Not sure if they're drybrains or people involved in the fake-newssalty they got caught (and at her for the part she played).

> One of these things should be real.

Actually, would making a bunch of ESRB style logos for Hypocrisy, Lying, Cronyism, Anti-Consumer, etc help for the ESA op?

Should we expect some fun or at least some rage?

At least they didnt get a women president, it would have doomed the country.

Oh yeah and forgot

I dunno, Antifa getting arresting and getting their scrawny skulls cracked.

I only see faggots. I was expecting actual fights.

Has that ever achieved anything for them? If I recall they never managed to get anything on her/him, besides that failed attempt at a dox.

They failed so hard last time

Didn't these were done 10-something breads ago ?

It was sort of done while back on the SJWeeb games. I'm not 100% certain on that since usually, only one rating box should be applied for ease of reading & eye-grabbing attention. Otherwise it becomes a clusterfuck.

One last aside.
Macron leaks show he's been buying hallucinogenic bathsalts, erection pills, and gay underwear (hole in the ass).

Now, (assuming the above is not fake), and his ties to North Korea- didn't South Korea have something similar with Park (bathsalts + erection pills)?
Is this just standard for elitist orgies or did corruption in South Korea have ties to North Korea?

Eh, we might save America, but the rest of the world is fucked outside of Japan (which is fucked up in its own way).

For fuck's sake.

Why all LIVE streams are fucking boring? I never get into the part something actually happen.

Sexual decadence is extremely common among the elites. The fact that he needs pills to get an erection suggests that he isn't the one being entertained in this case.

1. Disgusting.webm
2. I don't know anything about that.
3. I assume yes. Yes, ask gookanon when he shows up for more details.

Love is love.Age is just a social construct.

No one's seeding 0001-1000 and 1201-1300.

you guys need to stop hating on macron already. Here, I got a heart warming picture attached for you guys to cheer you up a bit

Question anons, is the flamethrower still forbidden by war laws?

The perfect position for a head shot.

Yes, but molotovs and napalm aren't.

Oh cool.

No, and they're also a popular gardening tool in states with a large amounts of snow like Alaska due to not being regulated.

Who cares about war crimes? Even if you are an absolute saint and haven't done even the slightest misdeed, you're still going to get nailed with charges of war crimes by whatever world power decided to shit on you that day

Come on, anons. Seed 0001-1000.

I believe you have no other choice but put that in the Sadpanda thread on our /a/ or visit cuckchan /h/ to make it possible

archive.is/iUkjZ

fake news user
scmp.com/photos/recent/97/1046109
can't archive because the site breaks

KYM was cucked ages ago.

Look at the downvotes

You might be autistic

Saved them to my machine, thank you very much.
Waitaminute-here.jpg

By the way, looking at the ESRB logo, unless I'm mistaken that negative space inside their oval is transparent, not white. It looks white if the background is white, but looking at other examples I think it's actually solid black oval, gray text on the acronym, black solid on the rest, and transparent everywhere else. This is the other logo example I had.

Don't fret, I have it downloaded. I just need to figure out how to compress since most sites won't go above 1GG.

In the end it seems an update made it work.

you might be ass-blasted

I love how they didn't say anything about bad writing until the last episode.

Meant 1GB

Ah, it is transparent. Thought I saw their logo variation have the white oval inside…well in any case, I added it for visibility but if we should get technical, I'll replace it.

Very well then.

Severely.

Remember, no one thought Trump would win or Brexit would pass.
This is a blip, not the end.

There's always more people on your side than you think. They just need champions to unite them so they aren't afraid.

Where the fuck did that come from?

CNN

I watched the older series and I still love it. When I heard Genndy was making a new one, but not milking it but making a proper, ending by a limited run series. The final chapter that I always wanted, it did give me some hope that Genndy slav game is still strong, and he did not bow down to the cancer.

I'll wait until the series is over so I can marathon it, but that whole goony as fuck response of 'well I never cared for this series anyway, and I'm saying that as someone who watched the old one, before all of you did, not that I cared, I totes don't care, haha by the power of irony, away!' just tells me the same old goons can't keep their spaghetti in check whenever something genuine comes out. And blows the fuck away their venerated 'lel random ironical irony is the zenith of creative genius'.

About the user waiting the new Tamagoro Doujin, he will have to wait a little more Touhou Reitaisai started today and the uploaders must be busy buying Touhou Stuff.

So I'm not the only user who is usually late to the party when it comes to these things!

Same here, cant avoid getting spoiled though. Even in this thread

I'm dating a French girl. She's nice.

Fuck.

well, saved.

Smite loves memes.
archive.is/PJdVO

Nobody plays Smite

I hope this is b8

To be fair, past the age of consent (which the scenario in question is), it really is a social construct.

You got me

No its biology but if a woman wants to fondle wrinkly balls I'm just going to give kudos to the old fucker.

This is the first time I see something like this and I'm pleased.

They are shiting on Jack but these faggots love the twilight series about a vampire that's over 100 years old and stalks bitches in High School

Kind of a weird feeling, huh?

It may or may not be outdated info, but I found an interesting find on the old ESRB website regarding seminars.
archive.fo/EL6xB

There was also some woman who crossdressed as a man to prove that man have a easier time in life only to find out that we have it harder. I just can't find it right now.

I saw that one.

She also got a bit creeped out yet understood the reason of some campings about men roleplaying the killing of their wives because they ruined their lives.

I love how they assume the ages, I figured jack 40 phtsically at most, and I cannot touch on the female since I am avoiding the rebirth because I don't want to feel disappointed and want to watch post hype.

There is some intesect, but there are sjws who hate twilight. Its not a mutuality, just take a look at channel awesome.

Too bad it falls on plugged ears.

Ftm transex are usually saner than non porn mtf trannies.

I remember that. A lot of it is the lack of a safety net. A lot of guys never feel like they have someone they can talk to.

There is a book written about that by a woman who did that no less, she has come to respect us deeply after all that experience.

If I may recommend, since the black in this case does not pop as much due to the blue background. Might as well go with the white flat version. Technically it's not official, since it was modified but it does pop more than the 100% official logo. But then again, this whole redpill is technically not official either even though it uses their official materials and info, so I think it will be aight. :^)

I can't go back to waiting a week for a new episode. Except for a very select few series. The last time I did that was Kill La Kill aka hypetrain that was enjoyable enough but did lurch a bit by the end.

I don't doubt that, but that's a real tangent you go there almost as an sjw

No shit. Who would want to become something with no protected status whatsoever?

Who cares?

I wonder if that's still the era where the ESA ESRB was still doing a lot of PR and public awareness campaign, to show the govt that the industry is doing fine with self regulation.

It was, yes. Before Hot Coffee, they had print ads & commercials of the ESRB. After Hot Coffee, they had more of them.

That's news to me. But yeah Paglia has always been a voice of reason in this world of Irigarays and Solanases.

Sounds about right, I remember every gaming magazine having at least one ESRB ad in them. I think it even got to a point where they had an ad for every single individual rating, as time went on.

Other ESRB commercials

The ones who think being a flaming faggot ftm, they exist and I remember because of a badgercast.

That's the Penny Arcade collaboration!

Russians cracked Near A Tomato.
Rude.

I completely forgot those even existed.

You haven't seen their second collaboration!

I wish I could remember where I saved my rule 34 of them. I had to go to paheal to grab these again to post.

flamethrowers aren't illegal to use in war they're obsolete. There are far better incendiary weapons with more reliable delivery systems that don't require you to wear a 50 pound gas tank with 'shoot here' written on it.

>>>Holla Forums9872153
Val will defend this

Need 34 LL of that mom Juri and the 2 girls Sarah and Jess, or Juri in sexy cosplay.

I need some cash so I can pay somebody to draw more of sarah tbh

Also, its kinda impresaive Pigs art got worse with time instead of better.

stop being gay

By the way while I was trying to find a image of the former ESRB president, someone in the threads a while ago said regarding the ESRB's fines that they were "More scummy than the Better Business Bureau" or something along those lines.
The irony in that is that prior to creating the ESRB, Pobel was part of the BBB!

Archive & source of PDF
archive.fo/kudru

God dammit, I need to stop being right about shit.

Who will deliver us out of the maws of the EU Holla Forums? You saw their effect on torrents. And with the recent leaks and South Korea also hosting elections of their own, they can't get away with this.

No u.

WHY EVEN LIVE?
WHY EVEN LIVE?
WHY EVEN LIVE?

To the shock of no one

I may want to read that. Can you remember the title?

I've seen the first, third, and fourth ones before when reading the StH comics.

I'm out of the loop on this, but what happened with the BBB?

Nope, I can't

Their entire business strategy is "buy into our shit, or have a giant 'F' plastered on our site next to your company's name." Extremely exploitative.

Probably Germany and it is not because Germany is some magical force of good but rather because them dropping out would cause it to completely collapse in on itself.

There's not a chance in hell of Germany dropping out though.

The German military is just begging for an excuse to participate in a coup

Now this really has my attention. Also did anyone ever get Chatty Merry or that one where Reimu becomes a nigger?

Can you provide a source on that? Also, does anyone have the source on how Crunchyroll is run by SJWs?

Think I found something related to it, at least.
business.time.com/2013/03/19/why-the-better-business-bureau-should-give-itself-a-bad-grade/

So France failed its bid for self-preservation, huh?

Question: Are there any restrictions there on "refugees" being allowed to vote? Voter ID, anything like that?

Possible one-off OC series of the former ESRB president?
archive.fo/wVTN5
archive.fo/YEyeP

Should Poland really be apart of the chain gang when they barely fucking listen to the EU at all? Seriously, I question how the EU even considers them to be a member when they don't take in rapefugees and they only do the bare minimum to humor them like their "adopting the euro debates"

Not surprising, with reports of voting envelopes coming with two Macron ballots, or a torn Le Pen one, which apparently means they can't accept it. I don't know how french voting works so that could be wrong.

got a webm now for those who hate youtube clips. Quality might suck, it's a 11mb video.

And honestly I doubt people will take these kinds of things seriously anytime soon. A friend of mine lost his father like 2 years ago. He is obviously very sad about it but he refuses to admit it. He still sees other depressed people as weird and thinks it's funny when people suicide even thought he needs serious help himself.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/861356341184430080

Spencer still in the doghouse

well we are talking about banana hitler here, its not entirely unlikely that Cheong still has some natsoc leanings.

That sort of thing always gets me mad.
EVEN CHILDREN CAN TELL THAT MAKING AN EVIL CHARACTER DO EVIL THINGS DOESN'T SUPPORT THE EVIL THING. THEY UNDERSTAND THAT THE REASON THE EVIL CHARACTER DOES THE EVIL THING IS BECAUSE HE'S EVIL. HOW DO GROWN-ASS ADULTS NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT?

>>>/furry/

You mean this one?

At this point, the only reason I can think of is that they're straight-up fucking brainwashed.

man I can't wait to get my phd so I can set some rules to just end this fucking stupid "war" of the sexes and people profiting from it

I'm about 50/50 between "they're brainwashed" and "they do understand it but they're not arguing in good faith" (like every single time you see someone call SK pedobait, basically. Yeah, the girls are underage, but they're so developed that no pedophile would be into that.)

I can't find anything anywhere that says she does…?

Sheeeeit, niggawatt?
Anyhow, here's a rough hack on the ESRB lowenstein 2nd quote, possible last page for the series.

cheked
Problem is this fucking thing just keeps getting deeper the more you dig, that it can risk collapsing on yourself or drowning in the sea of dug info.

Right now for myself at least, I have to draw the line somewhere and just try to help finish up the ESA ESRB redpill, then get help with the redpill posting and delivery, along with the one off ocs\promos for twitter, or elsewhere to spread the redpill as far and as wide as possible.

Christ, the ESA-ESRB is like a near bottomless well at this point.

>get linked a cuck/co/ thread

Sounds like they're the usual organization where the kikes running it announce "Give us money, or we'll say mean and nasty things about you."

All right.

Here's the other two
twitter.com/_hiyoko_

I don't what those moonrunes are saying, but it looks potentially humorous. If nothing else exploitable for

Also just to be clear,

I meant that everytime I think this is it, there's really nothing more that can be found on the ESA ESRB dig and sift, outside of being a fly on the wall in their office. Something else comes up.

These people are so humorous and infantile to the point they can't tell reality from fiction.

*I don't know what those moonrunes are saying.
Fug, anyway on the subject of ESRB info.

Do you want to include that ESRB info about the cost of getting a physical game rated into an OC, or a link, or have it at all? Reason I ask about the last one is I am not sure how comfortable you are with the risk\benefit gamble of that one.

Forgot to post the link. You have the creator now saying no one will ever use pepe again.
twitter.com/LifeinDystopia/status/860938518448746498

Mistress Amane, forgive me for doing this…

I'm still thinking about it. I'm leaning towards taking the risk because for a price like that in the day & age of the internet where anyone can go "Screw them, I can just publish my stuff without their input" on places like Steam, it seems to me like a disadvantage towards a new generation of developers.

>They think they can kill Pepe.

I'm laughing so hard I'm hungry. Food time.

Forgot to add: There's also the fines that they may have to pay if they decide to cross a few lines (An user here said something along the lines of "Companies making more money breaking the rules & companies losing more money on researching potentially offensive stuff that may lose its steam later down the line.) Comparing the old stance of "We care about the children, think of the children! Save from them from violence" & today where homosexuality & other shit is pushed down their throat in a 180, I see no reason to take them seriously. (I understand the ESRB doesn't control most of that stuff since it's more on the creators, but anytime I hear someone say "Think of the children", I ask "OK, why are you teaching homosexuality & tranny shit? Why aren't you talking about the negatives of interracial?")

Ok. It's your call mang, I'll work with the decision either or, since I basically agree with the reason you mentioned.
Amane likely won't forgive you, then again she won't forgive me either for saving the pic to my machine.

archive.fo/zzqIl
archive.fo/ythy7
archive.fo/sEwmW
archive.fo/ZAtQ9
archive.fo/TLIEY

The media really needs to eat a shotgun.

The rhetoric is almost identical to that of a blatant personal army request, really makes you think

Why do you keep posting shit like this without source? You do this all the fucking time.

Is she too attractive for them?

yes

Guess who's back on Sadpanda, prepare those negatives?

Another WIP

(checked)
Still? Doesn't that autist have anything better to do?

Until he is not banned I don't think so.

Good morning. Macron won the elections, I see.

Rest in peace, France. From Charlemagne, to Jeanne D'Arc and to Charles De Gaulle. Their efforts were worthless in preserving the glory of the once mighty Franks and you baguette chugging faggots just blew yourselves up by electing an Islamic apologizing globalist! Fuck you! You French need to die in a radioactive fire for not doing what's right!

I'll be sure to teach it to my kids if it works out with this girl, at least.

Looks to be on track, saving to my machine. I did fuck up with the rough hack though, I did not put quote marks on lowensteins quote.

I think the background color, hmm, I think it might be better if you go with the same color blue bg you did on the prologue page. The one with markels and lowenstein.

Other than those fine tuning, looks on track imo.

Better?

Looks better to me so far. Hopefully the highlighted quote is snappy enough.

Alrighty.
Took Acid Man's base OC again & made it into a helpful color scheme for myself. I'm still trying to figure out how I pulled off the technique in the Ika Musume pic.

I will never understand the obsession some of you have with Val.

Who gives a shit, you just feed into his ego.

Its almost as if every single one of us has our fears, worries and darkness we keep within regardless of our gender our skin color.

Na that makes to much sense, DOWN WITH WHITEY

Macron winning is not surprising especially when you take pic related into account, the scars of WW2 still run deep and in places like France saying shit like "VOTE FOR LE PEN FOR HITLER REBORN" actually carries weight.

I have a fairly centrist friend who voted Macron cause he didn't want a "fascist government" so all the drilling bullshit into people's heads works.

Important thing of note though, Macron doesn't have a single member of his party in parliament and that election doesn't happen till 2018, as it stands he's just a figure head who can't do much, so there might still be a chance for the frogs, either way they're fucked as Macron is all about mud shits.

Hmm, would it help if you break it down to it's design recipe?
-color scheme is identical or near identical to character, blue and white, and black and white.
-left hand alignment
-one typeface used, sans, clear and legible, two markedly different and contrasting size used
-title text is one word only
-copy text is short sentences
-boxes around the text used is not too big
-leaves enough negative space so it's not cramped
-implied border space

Wrong pic, meant this one.

Like a reverse America somewhat. Old people over there not getting trucked as much?

Do mail-in votes exist in france?
How does it work because I'm thinking dead people rose from their graves.

Old farts generally hate change so they stick with the status quo and shit like HITLERS SPIRIT LIVES WITHIN LE PEN connects with them.

There is going to be unrest, mark my words, Macron already shit all over anyone who voted Le Pen and when he came out for his speech it was to the tune of the European union anthem.

Like he doesn't even hide it, yes I'm nothing but a globalist puppet, thanks for asking.

Your friend deserves another hole to be drilled in his head.

That is rather unusual. Normally the younger generation leans more to the left.

Now I also wonder if another reason the Ika design exercise pic works pretty gud, is the layout echoes the Ika pic itself. By that I mean the character color scheme \ proportion is mostly white (her dress), some blue (her hair tentacle), and some black or darker blue color (the ring pattern around the hem).

The robots one, there color proportions seems more evenly distributed, so it might be trickier. Maybe try it as white background, with the color splash only used for the block on the title text, maybe.

The younger generation now had to share a classroom with mudslimes and other 3rd world filth.

The younger generation is the most affected by niggers and sand shits invading their country, killing their people and refusing to integrate.

Reminder that the majority of white millenials voted Trump.

We had Taco Bell. She's gonna fart me out of the house in a while. It's okay because she's cute and cuddly as fuck tho.

Probably the majority of white millenials are average middle class working folk, and any sensible person would get tired of being told they're to blame for all the world's woes when they're all trying to do is eke out an existence for themselves and those they care about.

Look at how bad Target is doing after the bathroom shit, normalfags do not care about your 58 genders and they sure as fuck don't want men in women's bathrooms.

The younger generation realizes that they're the ones who are going to be stuck with this shit for the rest of their yet-long lives and want to avoid it. Old people are gonna die soon anyway and have spent decades being indoctrinated.

Ugh, if Drumf hadn't fabricated those e-mails, Hilary would be president now. :^)

Fucked around with Invade.png for fifteen seconds, maybe I could help somehow.

Why would you take Marche to Taco Bell? :^)

Kek

Isn't Macron's wife some skeleton looking thing

Macron took the /ara/ meme too far.

If you could provide the color spectrum, might work.

Shillary is celebrating Le Pen losing, telling the "Russian" hackers that they didn't win this time, and telling people she's part of the Resistance to Defend the Globalist status quo, really amazing.

IMPORTANT

What was the ESA's lobbying budget again? I know we had that data once before.

It really astounds me how nobody on the dems party has told her to fuck off already, her presence is utter cancer, everyone hates her.

archive.is/8xWeX

That PR person who wrote that tweet for her must not be in touch.

Are you referring to this article?
archive.fo/E0GDY

Something like this?

Yes. Thank ye!

Glad to help. Future Funk helps me fuck around with image editing more easily, like it puts me into a trance.

Thanks!

All the EU does is interfere with democracy

Tried out the design recipe again, but used 3D.

Speaking of which, didn't Obama interfere with thsi one too?

Fucking insane, stop pandering to these outrage cultists.

archive.is/grCq1

I hope you get trucked Val. You should get what you voted for

You're pretty gud-ocelot.mp4
The purple\pink at the end of the spectrum makes Ika start resembling Ebola chan to me.

Musicposting is always good.

He's still trolling people? I thought he quit.

God fucking god.

My favorite is the guy with the clark kent avatar saying "I wonder how many phones Trump broke reading this"

All I can think is "why would he be angry? He's the president of the united states, Hillary is a nobody yelling into an empty room"

archive.is/At4Op
Man Trump winning really turned her into a complete fucking retard

I was going to say, Ika was doing the CIA stance. Then you did this.
So is Ika CIA, or CIA is Ika, or, holy shit. ICA?

He didn't swim so good.

Thanks for the extra music.

Who do you think got them in the car? :^)

It was even before the election, really lost a lot of respect from her because she seems to be a Burnout Butthurt Cunt when she peddles lies like Mensch to smear people she had a falling out with.

is it still 2014? what gives?

I generally like Pratt but yea, this shit is dumb, I'm surprised people aren't complaining about Groot or Rocket as offensive to animals or the environment or something.

I swear to christ I'm gonna filter the word Val, what is the obsession some of you people have with him

Testing.

Shatner browses halfchan

twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/861397813439025152
archive.is/Uq7Pd
twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/861399206711377920
archive.is/ORyLc

I called her out on Twitter a few days ago for throwing Milo under the bus. She RTed it and sicced her followers on me after dismissing me as "a little troll."

She sounded like a fucking games journo for a second. A vision of Leigh Alexander briefly flickered in front of my eyes.

I hate turncoats and backstabbers so fucking much.

Actually looks good, at least his shirt isn't really blending with the background.

Did we lose Marche? Another regular gone.

F

Looks pretty good.

Meh, I can respect that.

It's a powerplay with these e-celebs, she really hoping for a timeline where Shillary wins, all she peddles about Trump is the same old bullshit, misogyny, sexism, racism, and other crap, while giving a pass to the Libtards, Democracks, Socialists, Cuckservatives and RINOs, doesn't help she circlejerks with the burnouts who cared more about the politics instead of the vidya, fucking two-faced bitch commie.

twitter.com/DumbAssholeBox

I sensibly chuckled.

I'm not even sure if I can say bravo nolan anymore, the connections are getting too damn close, it's more of a worried chuckle for me at this point.

"It's mirrored at the top" iirc.

There was a drawing with the tweet in it. I'll see if I can find it.

She's with the burnout crew?

I left Twitter for the most part for a long time and only recently returned to it, so I'm still catching up on the interim bullshit that happened. Can you spoonfeed me a little?

Why do you force yourself to suffer Twitter?

It must be extremely painful.
Anyways, didn't you post your docket in earlier bread? I missed what was on it.

Its the price I pay for spreading our messages. If we're not visible, we might as well not exist.

Still does streams with them, circlejerking about bullshit that isn't video games while claiming they talk about video games, look at that Robin Gething retard.

Found it.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5jq7je/art_sidebar_image_contribution_the_platitudes
imgur.com/a/6QvF4

Like so many other people, the election turned her into an idiot.

Its a shame, I thought her sensible but the election made men into monsters pretty much.

Lovely. So she's basically aGG. That explains some things.

REQUEST

Does anyone have a clean vector of the ESA logo, complete with text? Transparent background preferably.

Also Asuka is best girl. She was redpilled long before any of us were.

You're a stronger man than me.

That's nothing to brag about. I'm a tripfag faggot who makes shitty OC.

I'm literally a Weapon Shop NPC. Try to be better.

You talking about pic 1 or pic 2?

tripfags aren't men

Pic 2, and thank you!

Better than me. Got a feeling with the way my country is going, I'm going to be the uncle that dies at the beginning of the adventure to get the hero moving.

Anyone got that pic of the user theorizing that normalfags are npcs with no will?

If it was last bread iirc it was more to do with me trying to hack out the lowenstein 2nd quote, which you did most of the fine tuning now so that one is mostly done.

If you mean on the general ESA ESRB redpill docket. I should do an updated one right now, if nothing else to make sure I don't forget myself.

ESA ESRB redpill construction itself
-ESA part: IIRC mostly done, only near final inspection ie looking for typos, checking to make sure all the archive links works.
-ESRB part: Only other OC\infograph is the ESRB info about cost of rating a physical copy, or possibly going instead with the ESRB fines info. Other than that, semi final fine tuning, and near final inspection for typos, checking to make sure all the archive links works.

Redpill delivery and distribution
This one is coming up very soon. If anons wants to assist in posting the redpill once it is finished and ready, please do so. Getting archived links of it is also important, because it relates to the next step which is.

Redpill one shot promos and one offs oc
Most of it only needs small tweaks, mostly for twitter or other social media. The key here is not to dump the whole redpill itself, but get people interested or curious. Like an appetizer or sample for the main course. So the one offs promos need to have an archived link TO the main redpill itself. But the promos are just that, they're not the actual redpill, they may contain parts of it, but they are there to entice and get people to want to digest the redpill.

tl;dr, the promo is not the redpill. This is not to sound condescending, it's meant to answer some potential questions that popped up previously about why can't the whole redpill fit into one tweet or such. No one can be told what the Matrix is, they have to see it for themselves.

Das it mayne.

Should I shave my pubes

Yes. I did it because my nuts were getting chapped by the humidity. It feels a little gay at first, but its 1000x more comfortable.

I just trim mine.

I know it seems like a bottomless-well, but would making these as OC work?

Forgot already.
Does the ESA redpill have an OP name, or twitter hashtag name?
TBH I personally used ESA redpill as an internal name during the construction throughout, since I did not want to derail construction with bickering over an OP name.

But for a twitter hashtag name, that might be different since it could help with spreading the info. I do have one that I liked, it's not mine, it was mentioned in a discussion long ago. I am not sure if I should say it now though, I don't really use twitter and I don't know if it can be ehr, "spoiled" for lack of a better word, or maybe derailed if I say it too early.

Do correct me if my understanding of it is wrong however.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: This War Continues Edition

Does it ever ends? one update spawns 2.

You didn't let her in, did you?

Oh, so now she's hopping on the "THE MEDIA OBVIOUSLY HAD IT OUT FOR HILLARY" train? Yeah, "gracious loser," my ass.

Nah, I reinstalled Window 7, fuck 10.

Hmm, it could, what's your idea? Because when I see that one, my initial idea is something like "What the fuck have you become, ESRB?" type of question OC, one off promo.

or ""TRON…what have they done to you""

One the bright side we know get to call him dumbassholebox.

See

Dammit my files are all a mess after the computer move.

Can someone give me the cap of Kern's tweet about the ESA never having gamers' backs?

For the first one in particular, a little play with their Dead or Alive Paradise comment that was eventually removed.
archive.fo/DxpXy
They did say "As the times change, we change with them." :^)
The second one is more of a general "Are you sure?" question.

Trips demand it. Marche is now known as Dumbassholebox, or Dumbass for short.

I like Marche tbh

We didn't listen

Weapon Shop NPC is hardly something to scoff at. You should be grateful.

Data clerks are pretty much never noticed in any sort of fashion.

You know you're fucked when even a cartoon sponge doesn't pretend your shit's anything other than a thinly-veiled marketing ploy.

This isn't an edit?

Looks real.

Sauce pl0x, 0059f7?

How does one become a weapon shop NPC?

Seems like something that would be hard to fake. Not to mention, "ethics in hammer-wielding."

I know I have it, but it's buried.

http www newsarama com/32816-spongebob-squarepants-prepares-for-no-charge-funnybook-day-a-k-a-free-comic-book-day.html

I think, if i remember correctly, it was ABC that did that special report on her. Norah Vincent was her name

Ah, yeah that one. Hmm, on one hand they did issue an explanation. Not quite an apology, but an explanation. On the other hand, it does show something might be rotten in denmark, like that guy shakespeare said. :^)
Hmm, might have to be done with a light touch. Like vid related.
So just brainstorming here, and correct me if I'm not on the same page or don't understand your idea.
archive.fo/wVTN5
This one ties into that mistaken and re-worked additional info on their ratings? Iirc it might also tie into that other point and question of they themselves (?) saying they will not change a rating just retroactively, unless I am mistaken on that one.

archive.fo/YEyeP

Wew on that one. Again, granted they did withdrew it and offered an explanation. But it does show some signs that someone might be sipping too much koolaid at the ESRB ESA.

Thanx, chaim. LEL!

And archive: archive.is/ygZOV

Well, the guy who created the yellow sponge is sick with an illness that'll leave him as a vegetable in motor functions, is this him finally having no shit to give anymore?

I found it. Or rather, went and made a new cap.

Test 2.

I'm gonna need a refresher on that one.

God dammit, user, why do you have to come in and ruin our good time?

She was saying shit like this before Trump even declared, she has always protected jewish interests firs and been quite transparent about that.

I'd change a bit of that sentence underneath THE ESA TODAY IS VERY DIFFERENT! because while there's plenty of questionable stuff, it did provide Brown Vs. ESA case where it gave us pic related

It's about who you know. I was friends with a small gun shop owner and he hired me to work there part time when he got really busy after Obama won.

I got promoted after a couple years and ran the store myself. Then he retired years later and another company came and asked me if I would come run their gun business for them, because I had a well-known good rep in the community and experienced people are rare in this business.

It's this a critic to comicbooks or only books I don't quite get it due to not being an english born speaker?

Even worse, it's that shit ALS diesease that reddit and normalfags did Ice Bucket Challenges to get money to, that is about to do him. archive.is/LkQ9L RIP, just kill Spongebob along with you before Nicklodean and their pedos rape and milk it some more.

She went full "It's anudda shoah!" retardation when Trump got elected.

The comic industry got fucked by censorship by moralfags that faked evidence ala Comics Code Authority and the monopolistic control of the market by those capeshit asshole companies, DC and Marvel, it's a long story, but tl;dr, Spongebob is making fun of this bullshit Free Comic Book Day that is just a cheap marketing stunt to get people to read comics that is pretty much almost dead indsutry.

She's not saying that. You're mistaking correlation for causation. Let's face it, the Rothschild are monsters, but many of the people who bother criticizing them belong to anti-Semitic groups. It doesn't mean everyone who criticizes them does.

Jews as a whole are fucking awful, there's only a few exceptions like Stallman. Mark would be awful too but fortunately his jewishness is calmed easily as long as you keep him in vidya and cake.

DUMBASSHOLEBOX
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA YOU ARE A FURRY. THIS IS NOT HARD.

It just screams

That's what I thought. Needs to up the consistency.

Reminder 50 years from now the US population will be displaced with Mormons.

Looks better.
My only suggestion is to maybe downscale the ESA logo a bit & put it near the corner.

not if the Amish do it first.

Sadly we've got our own cucking problems.

Also comic books are a dead end industry. If a new person wanted to get into comic books today they'd look at see that there are only a handful of characters and each one of them has like decades of stories behind them. And where do you start when each series has like a hundred restart points?

Adjusting for spacing.

Das it mayne

You're assuming immigration is halted.

Taking a little break. Next one will be titled "ESA versus Gamer Culture" or something similar.

I thought her name was spelled Elly.

I might be mis-remembering that one, and got my wires crossed. The closest thing I found was this PA forum in 2008.
archive.fo/F0udU#selection-373.1-373.226
Wry chuckle.jpg
I mentioned before that maybe, in another timeline and dimension, GG still happened. But in that other timeline,early on it chose to look past the smallfry journos and the LW crew, and instead looked at one of the bigger hydra heads, much earlier.

Ah well, we can only play with the hands we're dealt with in this timeline anyway.

Have you people remember this OC from way back? Can you trace back the article link of where Anita Sarkeesian established her own "code" on how to gatekeep, I mean "introduce" video games to us plebs? I'm going to need it.

Maybe it's in one of the documents I downloaded?

I heard something like that in passing. I have not verified it, but if true. Well if he's got nothing else to lose. What are his potential enemies going to do to him, make him not a vegetable in retalliation?

I know this is offtopic, but we now have a pope so retarded he actually thought MOAB meant mother of all bombs. Let this sink in. I knew he was retarded before and a hypocritical faggot, but now he is blatantly shit stirring about a fake name and thinks the thing is as strong as a nuclear device. This pope is one of the biggest enabling pieces of shit.
archive.is/CiHyV

It may or may not be, I don't want to waste your time if it winds up being me just misremembering it.

He's sick with ALS, other than that, re-reading that panel makes it sound like some commie hipster complaining about a creatively bankrupt industry.

He's a dipshit, asking him what he thinks of the "Father of All Bombs" by the Russians and whether he should tell the Russian Orthodox Patriarch to cry and pray about it.

Alrighty. How are these for one-shot OCs? It's Gail Markels again, but with a more enticing approach to the redpill.
archive.fo/xYV6s

the pope does have some of the most retarded priorities I have eve seen, but "mother of all bombs" is the common name for it.

I'm waiting on him to start rewriting biblical canon, like changing "The Whore of Babylon" to "Liberated City of Babylon" or the description of Jezebel from the "seductress who turned her King towards False Prophets" to "Difference in Views"

The
does reek of gommie hipster bullshit. The stuff before it though, is not far off. Though maybe not in the way intended, since most of that shit was not helped any by shitty tumblr grade art and writing getting into the big 2. Don't even get me started on the comicucks who unironically defends someone like that shitlick spencer. Meh, maybe was it even written by him, come to think of it? It'd be slightly funny if it was an actual commie hipster, complaining how his brand of bullshit has ruined western comics.

>archive.fo/xYV6s

Yeah, the Markels quote is a good one. It's in the ESRB chapter for a good reason, and imo definitely good enough for a promo one shot.

I'm not going to say too much about that. :^) Other than an image of Sheila Brovlovski comes to mind for some strange reason.

Noted, so it would be something like this as a one-off?

Hmm, what about reusing the quote from the ESRB oc? The first sentence can be more rousing It's not from that article though, and it will make the copy text longer.

archive.fo/DYRit
But your call on this one, I can work with you on either choice.

I don't want to get too distracted so this will be the last time I mention it. But from the previous link, holy fuck is this person a walking stereotype of a moral panic or some shit.

RISE!

Hmm, you know what going with
might work better as a one shot now that I think about it. As much as I like the
line, I just know there will be some disingenuous sanfran faggot trying to deflect with lel, but video game is not new tho', and gallagher will be right along side that fuck going haha yeah, am I right fellow gamers?

Yeah, I think that line works better.
Also just thought of something else as OC material: Remember those yearly essential facts they publish? And the one they did this one, most of us where wondering why they decided to group digital stuff together ("Someone at the ESA has a stake in VR" something along those lines) & how they've been pushing that "Women make up more than teenage boys" for a while? That kind of stuff gets used against gamers because not only does some of the industry take it as face value (I'm assuming they do because of the whole push of "Womyn in gaming" & "Diversity"), but it's also used as a narrative where sites like Huffpo go "See? Gaming is not inclusive enough! More diversity!" (Since they don't go too detailed on what race does what for instance)

Agreed. I'd keep the markels line as is for the ESRB prologue page, since that one is in the context of "former ESA leaders" \ ESA Past.

But yeah that one you have is better for a one shot.

Hmm, what you got in mind. Something like why is Industry trade org that is supposed to be promoting and defending the industry, doing the opposite?

Kind of, yes. I'm not sure how to put it, but I thought it might've worked as some kind of OC.

I'd say maybe get some rest on it, it does have potential but no need to go into crunchmode over it just yet. And sometimes the solution will come in at the least expected moment.

All right. One last thing I'll ask is if OC of IARC will come into play since they've been on the slides & I think it would be in people's interest of the ESRB working with others like PEGI.

how is any of this targeted

That's pretty fuckin backwards. If anything, the goons who tried to dogpile you should've been slapped with that.

Here you go, user. archive.is/Y2EVW

Didn't it used to be that they would at least link the 'offending' tweet? I guess they couldn't even be assed to pretend there was a legitimate reason.

Pester them, ask them which tweets.

Looking at the graphical grocery list I have, the IARC oc in the ESRB chapter only touches on how the IARC works.

Again this one might have to be decided how much info is too much, vs too little. Ideally, the redpill will be digestible enough, and encourage anyone reading it to find out more for themselves. At the same time I can't guarantee anyone's interest either.

Apologies if that sounds like a non answer, but I'd rather say the truth than give anyone false hopes. But if you got ideas, for sure let's brainstorm it, there is still a bit of time left in the deadline I think.

Updated with archive link

yep im writng a huge thing and will keep resending them shit

Maybe just a bit of a note that IARC is "A collaboration between rating boards like the ESRB that lets game makers answer questions related to content in the game & the machine automatically assigns it a rating based on the response given" and leave it at that?

Alternatively…

Just send them this.

This one is the IARC oc I have saved, not sure if it's the absolute latest version but iirc it was adapted from their own website, the one you shown there. Though imo not a big fan of their layout. But that's just me. :^)

But ye, if that line needs to be fitted in, it's probably not a yuge deal to add a note like that.

ive included a bunch of links to the actual abuse and the reason i was dogpiled
not that they give a shit

Suppose that works.
Since there's nothing else important on the OC docket besides changing some stuff, I think cleaning the ghostbin up should be a priority since the date is drawing near & the text file I have on me is getting messier.

Artist only apologized because it made them look bad to normalfags.

The best move is to move on, on do a large gesture. Apologetic words are usually empty as fuck.

*on, or do

Apparently when Macron took the stage he used the EU anthem instead of the French anthem.

Yeah it's mostly final inspection and maybe some fine tuning if needed, and final tweaks unless I missed something, at least just on the construction side of things.

I probably have to get some sleep in a few more, but what do you need assisting with, if I can do it after I wake up and it is in my abilities, I can try to help if you require it.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Yeah, I think he made it very clear where his loyalties lied early on in the day when he said he was going to eliminate every border, including the UK one, even going so far as to imply that it was UK's "punishment."

Not a "burnout", but the election made a lot of people go full retard and draw a line in the sand, and buy into the alt-right hysteria, similarly to how anti-gg bought into the gamergate hysteria, and so many missed the irony of doing so.

The election and aftermath really divided gamergate far more then any drama did IMO

This is probably one of the very few cases where Marche actually dindu nuffin wrong.