it can't be helped

or at least i thought it was one
i didnt bother to look it up

I did not know this
played on vita

i hate your posting style fag

I hate your grammar, fag.

Because I already did everything fag and there's still no katamari port to PC
And Katamari Forever on PSNOW runs like shit.

Not to mention punctuation
leave you redditfag

I've finished Me And My Katamari Katamari Damacy and We Love Katamari.
And I have the other two on ready for emulatan.

I love keyboard and mouse as much as anybody, but how would you be able to even PLAY katamari damacy with a keyboard and mouse? You have to do tank controls to play the game.

Let me blow your mind for a second, you can plug a controller into a computer.
also you can do wsad ikjl

What's the point of plugging in a controller to play a ps2 game on a pc?
And tank controls suck on keyboard. Someone needs to figure out how to make dual mouses, or just two joysticks that look like the prince's legs.

Because it's easier
Linux can already do that and has been able to do it for years, and although not supported ANY MORE, Windows XP had a version that supported dual mouses.

I know Linux can, but from what I remember, Pcsx2 doesn't run on Linux. Pcsx2 isn't supported for xp anymore, and there's a couple bugs that make it almost unplayable on there now. There is a program that lets you use multiple mouses on there, but it's limited to a single mouse per game. What I mean is that one side would function as left joystick, and the other would function as right joystick. Or like I said before, two flight joysticks shaped like prince legs. I kind of like the second one

Or if you don't have shitty keyboard with bad ghosting you can use wsad ikjl
or like most people with a computer they use for videogames, have a controller knocking around.

Maybe stop being a cuckold and use original hardware.

I DO use the original hardware, I was the one who was confused as why he would bother with pcsx2 due to the sheer lag it shoots out. Read the IDs next time.

I can't even get any of the good katamari games without getting scalped since for whatever fucking reason they were never released in europe

I have a corsair k95 that I've used since December 2012. No ghosting here. I can see where you're coming from though.

Posting best theme

I feel your pain, that really sucks, it's a really great game user. If you've got a decent build, just use pcsx2.

It's just not the same

Never forget

You can use a ps2 controller with either a USB end or a dongle that converts, its close, just a little too high def for me.

Game slows down massively at completely random intervals despite me dropping everything to minimum, not to mention emulating console games on pc is just a really shitty way to play

Yeah, I know. PCSX2 is just really shitty, not to mention that it's literally the only ps2 emulator. Why can't it be good like the PSX emulators?

Because it was objectively the worst game in the series.

If you want to play Katamari on the go, on your vita, get Me & My Katamari, it's one of the best in the series by far.

so whats the best song from the entire franchise that isn't an opening song?
im not so sure myself but this I think is a contender

its so relaxing to me, and it fits the level its played in well