First i was like

first i was like
than i saw who the dev follows on twatter
archive.is/PO4JH

why are so many dev's braindead? denying the pedoscandal in the clinton clique but believing the shit narrative about trump and russia? How fucked up is this? What else of free as in free software is out there for emulation frontends?

His pozloads can't possibly infect a benign vidya frontend like that, unless he starts trying to assign sexes to the Space Invader sprite. You should be worried about actual game devs.

sure, i am. It's just this obviously double standard within this scene. Only a CTR Shill would still support clinton or blidnly believing the MSM narrative. To see randome little dev's jumping on this bandwagon too is beyond me.

Why are you still playing video games ? It's a degenerate hobby as literally no games support the god emperor. Remember, no action against liberals is tantamount to support.

Normalfags are cattle, plenty of them believe it. Everything will keep getting worse, forever, until a comet wipes everything out, or until a legitimate organization forms and somehow survives to stop pic related. Sage for not vidya.

Who cares, it's not like the dev inserted subliminal pro-hillary code in the game.

the point is more, people who willingful blindly to the fact about a pedoring/corruption and what not, should be drowned.

I agree with this.
Hoping for a meteor soon

don't! I remember there was a happening where anons started to panic.

Nigga, almost every emulator out there is made by left wing tards with crippling mental illnesses, just look at byuu's/endrift twitter.

since this thread is already about emulators:

Is my ignorance preventing me from noticing shit or is the difference in accuracy something that you really won't notice at all during standard gameplay?

You type like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Im sorry faggot but if its before the bump limit and not anchored, i absolutely can still bump it for more discussion.

What is the point you faggot

Why are you on Twitter to start with you fucking normafag? Get off this website

Where else are you supposed to go to talk about politics when you're banned on Holla Forums?

OP's thread is inherently offtopic to the board and will get deleted soon.
However, my post is still on topic relative to the OP, thus it doesnt fall into the category of offtopic shitposts because I am contributing to the thread and not derailing it.

Note that OP posted LARP-tier Holla Forums shit so he set the tone of the discussion.

I've been conflicted lately. There was an indie game I was following that looked genuinely fun and well-made and I've been waiting what might be two years for its release, but the dev's Twitter feed makes it obvious he's a cucked-beyond-all-repair piece of shit.

The game itself isn't politicized and one of the other devs seemed like an okay guy, so I don't know if I want to bother supporting the devs, pirating the game, or just give up on it altogether. Twitter is a cancer that encourages people to open their mouths when they have nothing smart to say, and I hate it.

Yes.

If you refused to run code written by assholes your computer would be a brick. Unless his politics are intefering with the code as happened with Libreboot, who cares?

If giant asteroids falling on the US and Israel isn't an option, I hope Ayys enslave kikes and force them to do physical work until they all die.

trash it

If only you could play the game without paying for it.

Centaurs are dynamically unstable so there's always hope.

Who the fuck cares about his views as long as it doesn't affect his work?

That's my official stance on this sort of thing but in practice I found that it usually does affect their work.

When has it ever affected someone's work? All it has ever affected was your stance on the work or the guy, which in turn brings to your attention the faults and cracks you were blind to or had ignored.

I already mentioned Libreboot, where the tranny nutter at the helm basically destroyed the project over some unsubstantiated "transphobia" bullshit, but generally it affects communities. Brendan Eich (former Mozilla CEO) and Larry Garfield (Drupal contributor) are two high-profile examples of politics getting into software development and fucking it over.

I meant vidya wise.
But both of your examples will suffice.

What the fuck is this? Can't you just use RetroArch?

I figured those were more relevant for an emulator frontend even if it's not an open source one. A recent game example would be Yooka-Laylee, or Mighty No.9.

See, I always thought MN9 was always going to stink even before Dina, mainly because fuck Inafune. I think it was bad not because of the whole deal, but in spite of it.

I could get a free copy but it's gonna be some Steam integrated shit that's supposed to have online play and I don't know if a free copy will work right with that.

Or rather not inspite of it, but regardless of it.

I agree. I believe that if Dina had nothing to do with MN9, it still would have been exactly as bad. All that fiasco did was stir up negative sentiments before it really hit the fan, like a warm-up of hate and disgust. If that didn't happen, backers would have been just as ignored as they were, nothing would have changed except less refunds, and like that would have stopped Inafune.

this.

snowflakes can't code

How do you know he isn't undercover and just trying to project a different image to attract suckers to his program?