You've payed top dollar to become an assistant on the pristine, Brand-New Cosmo Platform (Identification No. 404)...

You've payed top dollar to become an assistant on the pristine, Brand-New Cosmo Platform (Identification No. 404), which is on the frontier of space tourism, travel, and research. Although the station is mainly open to the public for recreation, it also serves as a research endeavor for the all-too-mysterious dark matter, which can only be harvested in the deep void of space.
The registration process was somewhat unusual, reminiscent of a job interview mixed with planning a vacation. You fondly remember the lengthy discussion on first-hand experience anti-psychotics that the psychologist initiated during your screening.
As a assistant, you are allowed to help work with station personnel as long as you ask the chief personnel officer for the appropriate credentials beforehand.
Currently, you are standing in your bare dormitory room - despite sacrificing your life savings for a position aboard the station, you were unable to afford any furniture.
TL;DR:
On your person, you have:
A (Assistant) credentials chip, embedded in your left pectoral.
A skintight grey jumpsuit, made from what feels like nylon (on the exterior), and rubber (on the interior). It has two pockets on either side of your hip that you could fit your arms, up to the elbow, inside.
A pair of white, self-fitting shoes.
A microcomputer, wrapped around your inner thigh. A wire runs from it up to a node on your temple. You feel that you posses the equivalent of 25 2017 Euro, or 753.99 Currentci in your account.
What do you do?
First to or closest to 9 within 5 posts or 10 minutes gets choice. Dubs or higher overrides this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mGqUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ree wrong picture

i wanna be andrew hussie

Open the developer console.

I was just about to bite, but then you got a perfect result.

Luckily, you remembered that you are playing a VIDEO GAME.
Unfortunately, you don't know any of the commands.

google them u stupid bitch
man this is dumb

You're fucking retarded. This has been going on forever since fucking NIGGERDICKS decided to make his gay website.
Also, you couldn't actually interact with it, unlike this.
It's pretty telling that's the first person you think of when you see this though ;)

"taskkill /f /t game.exe"

do it fag

A long list of undocumented commands pop up.
After searching through them for several minutes, you find a few that seem to be useful:

Sorry, but you're 30 seconds too late.

Close the Console and get out of your room

It's sunny outside. You're wearing a blue nightgown with a white undershirt. It's 12 pm.

jump off balcony

Well, this was a rather short game

Do a flip

get saved by a timetraveling yourself from the future

OP is going to have to draw the jump before anyone can decide what happens next.

Dammit! Now you have to roll a new character. That is, if you want to continue playing.

Rolling for a cute loli

Seconding.

this

a guy with a bucket on his head and two holes cut out so he can see

Rolling for a Mexican Janitor breaking into a top secret company.

rolling for a mature grill with huge tits

You are Carriage, an aspiring witch at the Young Witch College. You have just enrolled at the age of 12, and have received your robe (which is too big), and your hat (which is too small). Currently, you don't know any magics, but besides your clothing, this is what you have currently:
A training wand.
A ancient tome of training spells.
A elixir of an unknown substance.

Get fucked a pack of horny black men, without a condom.

Open the developer console.

Read the tome

Ride a Dragon to Valhalla

Take out a bunny from your hat

Fuck

Isn't there a fucking board for this CYOA shit?

TOPKEK

put your wand in your mouth and blow up your head

This is why you never pick the loli.
lil' bitches always get wrecked by da BBC

fuck off, Holla Forums

lol white tears

Oh fuck the monkey paw strikes again!

use tome and use the summon spell to bring literal semen demons

Thank Christ

Cucked

Looks like they're doing… something else.
Also, men aren't allowed on campus, looks like Professor Sinder will put an end to this.

Now the Magic Mexicans, okay good, pour some chocolate milk into her funky cunt, add a a magic Indian elephant in there to mix it all with it's freaky elephant dick, when she's done being battered to fuck, you cram a fuckload of the hottest peppers in existence up her slimy fucking cunny and then keep them in there until she faints.
She is now a real woman.

wew

Thanks god. Read the fucking tome.

btw the magic indian god elephant is invincible

shoot up your wizard school. no survivors except girls with big tits.

Take Sinder's hat.

Make friends with a senpai who wants to yuri you, but you're not gay and just want to play magic videogames, and thus hijinks occur.

Learn how to make a gun wand from professor Sinder.

Seems like everyone learned the enlargement spell recently.

5 replies already, sorry

Read that tome already

Take the large hat from the pink girl

READ THE FUCKING TOME

Cast spell of futa cock on self, then fuck fuck all girls within school, even yourself

As you flip through several pages, you notice that the entire book is blank. You throw it on the ground. After a minute, information dissolves onto the pages. Throughout the entire book, these two pages are duplicated. You read them.

''Contrary to popular belief, your wand is actually not magic, of course, unless you're using a want that contains enchanted crystals or trapped souls. Your standard training wand is made only of high quality hickory dipped in a special preservative paint.
Your wand is supposed to be an extension of yourself, your soul. When you use a wand, you adapt your soul to the right "frequency" to become attuned with the material. Next, the vibrations caused by your voice will allow the magic from your soul to flow through via liquidification, like a concrete sidewalk during a earthquake. Or something like that. I don't know.''
The page dissolves away after you read it. Perhaps later you will find more useful information.

Goddamnit why do italics never work

Drink the potion

You already know how you should use that wand.

Become a Space Marine like Doomguy and get yourself a plasma rifle, fuck that magic pussy shit.

You drink the potion, and immediately throw it across the room from the horrible taste.
However, you feel way more adept at magic. You begin to feel through the wooden rod in your hand as if it were a large, phallic object attached to your body. You seem to have drank some potion of magic attunement. Better practice some stuff now, because your can feel the effects fading fast.

Turn herself into a milf.

Invoke an old man.

Make your skin and organs transparent and pretend you're a walking skeleton.

He's old, for sure.

Press him into service. Every well-to-do loli needs a kind older gentlemen as superbutler to meet all their needs.

cut out his irises and put them on your own eyes.

Make him into a Space Marine

give him a magical beard with your magic

Your magic fading fast, you only muster enough power to create a somewhat shitty cardboard cutout of a spess marine suit. Hitler seems apathetic.

Fuck, I didn't even realize

It's probably the blue eyes. Most people don't visualize him with blue eyes because of the black and white photos and the jewish brainwashing.
Also probably gonna call it quits for tonight and watch eromanga sensei after the next panel.

Some some dick for mana

Trash

Going along with the stupid as fuck spess marine vote, use your magic to throw his ass into the grimdark future. Mankind needs a new and worthy emperor.

Go to class because you have been wasting time doing jackshit.

Get the fuck off of my imageboard you loli hating normalfag REEEEEEEEE

Elf best girl.

No, it's garbage. Mediocre at best. Get better taste in lolis.

Materialize a wheel barrow.

Its trash regardless of loli
I just posted the only scene worth giving a fuck about.

Meanwhile, in the future….
Goodnight.
Some archive this for me, I'm too lazy to.

Go fuck yourself OP. Either commit to the project or commit sudoku.

No, fuck you guys. You don't get it.

Eromanga-sensei is a work of otaku-pandering genius. It throws every single cliche it can at you, while never missing a chance for fanservice. The setup and background is so outrageously unbelievable, yet yearned for, that every single non-faggot otaku will cry bitter tears of envy at the MC. It flies boldly in the face of Western-ideology and proudly delivers nonstop loli after loli at you, in a genre dominated by utter-chested girls.

It's objectively pure shit, but it's proudly polished shit. It's exactly the garbage that you desire. That's why it's great.

Someone take over and make Hitler fuck the loli. He already broke his own rules anyways by letting the loli summon a man onto the campus.

No, it's an interesting situation that's being badly executed and is better suited for a mulit-chapter doujin, rather than something that's not going to involve any sex.

Trust you, I'm already close, especially since this thread is going to devolve into an anime discussion.

It's implied that he was summoned for a very small amount of time.
Also summoning people is different from two nigger faggots breaking in a fucking on a table.

Who gives a fuck? Its still shit
Do you watch Michael Bay movies as well?

You did good OP
Go masturbate and go to sleep

5th anime you've ever watched?

That's not what I said, you dumb fuck. The audience is the one who knows it's shit. The work itself is written 100% straight. Unironically full throttle on the pander.

That's precisely why it's good. The disparity between the knowledge that it's objectively shit and also that it's written directly to pander as hard as possible, while still being written seriously, is great. It's meta enjoyment.

I could've done better tho tbqh. I remember I had a really good CYOA a long while ago where I took more than 1 minute to draw each panel and I had like 15 panel responses in the form of a gif.
Shame I don't have the files.
I think it was about a robot named C.U.N.T. who graphically fucks a starfish robot and has a kid robot that comes back in time and kills him because of the absolute edge.
The art was only slightly better than this tho.

I didn't even get that far.

Stop fucking posting, please
Next you'll tell me Dragon Maid is anything but garbage as well because Kyoto is self aware.

Just try again next month lad

Suck my cock and get on the level, casual. Also Dragon Maid (manga) is good because the mangaka shines brilliantly as he boldly throws in all his disgusting fetishes. I can't help but respect that even if the writing isn't all too great.

Can someone just please tell me when it actually gets lewd

If I want some fetish trash I'll read Okayaro you fuck.
I'd rather not waste my time on trash

Go back to >>>/quests/
Oh wait, it's dead

Just go watch something else

like what
archive.fo/mGqUk

Episode 4 and 5. 4 has that scene that someone linked earlier, along with various other lesser service, and 5 has a (near)frontal view of best girls panties, along with some normalfag girl service as she takes a bath.

It's all great, but you're retarded if you think it's going outright lewd.

Like Kaiji

I mean I know somewhat how to draw shitty pictures but I am not sure I can take over.
Also my levels of lewd barely reach being in the same room with a girl in a waiting room.

Op here, going to probably update this either tonight or Monday afternoon EST.
Courses just ended so I don't have anything to do.

christ you're pathetic

It's endearing in a way.

You're an anonymous shitposter on the internet. Although you were enjoying ruining a thread earlier with poorly thought out ideas and one-liners you thought were funny, your browser crashed on you. You could reopen it and go back to browsing 9san, your favorite website to shit up or anything really. You just have to escape your current boredom.

What do you do?

Open the panda. Begin the ritual to slay the raging serpent.

Take this shit to /qst/

that shit is death, yo.

order a dragon dildo
the only way to make the Holla Forums shitposting life complete

You go to the one place you know where to get a panda. You attempt to open it, but nothing happens. This isn't the first time you've tried to get past it, but nothing seems to work. Unfortunately, you cannot start the ritual to slay the raging serpent inside your unwashed underwear.

What do you do?

grab noose and hang slef

In a fit of rage, you hang your stuffed rabbit, Slef.
He'll have to pay for the sins of the panda. You stand there for moment and soak in the power you have over your stuffed animal. You feel invincible.

What do you do?

Appease the raging frustration inside by exercising what little power you have over your environments.

Summon your mother for tendies.

Hack the Gibson
then burn Slef
peice of shit deserves it, fucking gay rabbit

try to suck yourself off.

Mustering up what little enthusiasm you have, you yell "MOOOOOOOOOM I'M HUUUUNGRY. GET ME MY POPPIN' HOT CHICKEN TENDIES!" Silence passes over your house as you wait for a replay back but nothing happens. "MOM WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT YOUR GROWN UP BOY TO STARVE." Still nothing. Maybe she isn't home.

What do you do?

go find that bitch

Nigger does it take you that fucking long to make a shitty ms paint drawing?

Read between the lines, dumbass.

Voting for throwing a tantrum and shitting on the floor.

Time to go buy your own chicken tendies.

I don't live with my mother, so I check to see if I am currently high and hallucinating the whole situation.

Wait, you don't live with your mother. What the hell is going on here. You start looking around to see if you can find any clothes. Uh oh. You look down at your arms and realize what's wrong. You swear it wasn't there a second ago. Did your mind erase it? You wonder what else you've missed.

What do you do?

Go on a vision quest to receive instructions on how to defeat the panda.

consult spirit animal

You feel the effects of the drug taking you under. At first things are going well. You're walking through a nice forest, looking at the things around you. You stand in a shallow river. A voice in the distant echoes, "uuuuuse the pluuuug-in." The words sound familiar, but everything seems loopy right now. The river turns red and a splitting migraine feels like it's cracking your skull open. You hear a high pitched screaming in your ears as you collapse onto the ground into something what. You lie there, motionless.

What do you do?

quick, do that thing to prevent yourself from choking on your own vomit
what is it
lie on your back?
I forget

Violently hump the spirit ground until you pierce the sub-heavens and wake up

Roll onto your side and start vomiting like crazy

With whatever strength you have left in your body, you roll body back and forth. On the first attempt, you go face first back into the slop and breathe in some of it. Coughing it out of your lungs, you roll your body again and manage to stay on your side. You cough a little bit, and then feel better. You breathe a sigh of relief.

What do you do?

Find some Russians, I'm sure they will know what to do.

When in doubt, open the developer console.

Slowly, you pull yourself up to your feet and soak in your soundings. Huh. You're still in your room. In fact, you are in the same exact spot you were right before you had your trip. You walk back to your computer and open the developer console. You think for a bit about what you want to do.

What do you want to do?

Try to find a cheat to get some chicken tendies.

:(){ :|: & };:

whatever you do
don't try to bring slef to life

You enter ":(){ :|: & };:" into the command screen and hit enter. You wait. And keep waiting. Nothing happens.

Now what do you do?

The developer console has failed us. Look around the room and find clues about where the syringe came from.

don't use it to give life to slef
that would be a bad idea
a really really bad idea

this, but you realize it only in hindsight

Damn it you must be running windows. Foiled again.

For shits and giggles, you decide to type in something impossibly silly. Something that would clearly never work. You type in a command to bring Slef to life. You laugh at your own humor. In a brief moment of clarity, you realize you're usually the only one who laughs at your own jokes and feel slightly sadder. The command window goes blank just like it did the last time. A couple seconds pass as you consider trying something else. The command window shuts on it's own. You feel uneasy. A new message pops up telling you the command went through. You try to laugh, but not even you can find the humor in this. The room seems much quieter than it did before.

What do you do?

Turn around very slowly.

state your former status as a kang

Don't turn around
there might be a spooky slef skeleton behind you

You sit frozen in your wheely chair. The pupils in your eyes traverse their way across your eyeballs to see if they can catch something in their peripheries. You refuse to turn your head in case you see something you cannot forget. The room feels even quieter. A draft blows in through your window, and you hear a small squeak. You dare not move.

What do you do?

try hard not to focus on the killer rabbit standing behind you

Turn around while doing the helicopter

furiously press control+z

It was all a dream

This, listen to Biggie Smalls while reading Word Up magazine

The air begins to fill with a strong sense of blood lust. You know it in your heart that this is the end. Slef has come back to finish you off after you hung him up on your ceiling fan. Somewhere in the back of your mind, you knew those movies about dolls coming to life were based on a true story. You shut your eyes tight and get ready to embrace the pain. In a split second, you jolt up breathing heavily. It seems you never actually had woken up out of your drug-induced coma. You breathe a deep sigh of relief.

What do you do?

Don't look out the window.
The rest of the population isn't stuffed rabbits.
That would be silly.
Especially don't look in a mirror.

Find out who sold me this shit because it is pretty good.

That was possibly one of the most messed up experiences you've ever had next to taking your mom to prom and going skinny dipping with your camp counselors. You got to find more of it. You grab the syringe and examine it closely. There's nothing really special about it. Something catches your eye. There's a note inside with writing in it, but you can't quite make it out. Interestingly enough, the drug didn't damage the paper at all or smear the writing.

What do you do?

insert it into your urethra

inspect the needle closely
too closely

realize its loss in drug form

poke your eyes with it, might give you +20 insight

Gripping the syringe you firmly, you gently jam the entire needle into your ey-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. FUCK. This was a terrible idea. Blood starts seeping out of your eye as you put both your hands on it and press down. There's a slight chance you might have better vision. There's a 99% chance you just blinded yourself in one eye. You grit your teeth tightly and bear the pain.

What do you do?

Swirl it around in there a bit, might need that to work.

I'm going to put this one on pause and give the other OP a chance to finish his quest. I just it would be fun to do an intermission on the side before he gets back. I've had fun doing this one so far. It's definitely gone in directions I did not expect.

Knowing ourselves, we not only got better eyesight but also summoned satan in the process.

You got better vision because now the light can enter from the hole and be properly examined from all the angles of your pupil.
Reflect on how smart that decision was.

the quest board is dead, take this to /tg/

Take yourself to Holla Forums

bump

Gas yourself faggot

You too. Quest cancer needs to go back to cuckchan

Fitting reaction

try to get dubs

Become Isaac Clarke

Literally, what the fuck Holla Forums, you couldn't make it any more blatantly obvious with Op's theme and context.

lol

Find an eyepatch and make up a dramatic story about how you lost your eye.

if OP doesn't come back, I'll start the side quest again this thursday or friday.

bump

I don't think he's coming back m8.

I'll keep going tomorrow or friday then.

Using your right hand, you proceed to smear the wound to make sure it's mixed in nice and good in there. You cringe from the pain, but keep doing it anyways because you don't know when to stop. You take a moment to breathe. It appears you've managed to spread blood all over your eye.

Now what do you do?

I remember these type of threads on old Holla Forums
I think it was adventure quest or something.
does anyone have the archives of those?
it was easily the best threads to find during the night and have a blast going on adventures and getting killed by a person that got lucky dubs.

Go out and start recruiting people into your new private military company.

You wouldn't happen to have done such threads on Holla Forums, would you?

look for your PS2

Is this your work?

On topic, put on an eyepatch and make a horn so you look like Punished Snake.

You go outside and stand at a street corner telling people to join your new private military company. Nothing is set in stone yet, but if you can find some volunteers maybe someone can you help you out. All you get is funny looks and people ignoring. They don't seem to understand what they're mission out on.

What do you do?

yeah that was me. I did a couple other ones too.

I remember that. Did it look like pic related? I think some threads got archived, but it was so long ago I don't know if they still exist. I wish that guy would come back. I think mods banned him, so he never returned.

I check my fucking doubles because this ain't vidya

yes exactly like that, I think he made a one with a hero with two shields as doors and there was something with a goblin.

those threads were great.

Try to find video games, and failing that, doubles.

You are Chamberlain, a stoic knight on a quest to save the Princess.
unfortunately the artist that drew you has no intention of continuing the story and only drew this as a test for a possible later adventure.

what do you do?

Try slowly opening your eye to see if you got that 1% lucky break and have super sight now

Don't read the post and fall down some stairs?

Life has taken a toll on you, so much pain and anguish has made you depressed and you just want to end it all

you have decided to fall down from the stairs and onto your spear.

Wait for the princess to come and fuck you for this fine metaphor on white knighting

Slowly and carefully, you begin to open your eye. It's difficult because the pain makes you want to shut it tight and keep it closed. Some of the blood is still in your eye, but most of it moved to the sides. It feels kind of okay, but you're not sure yet.

What do you do?

Try observing the passerby with your supereye to see what it does.

Oh shit, we haven't has these threads in a while. Anyone remember?

use the syringe in the other eye, maybe it's still good for one more use

become rikka from chuunibyou, act like an idiot in traffic and get hit

You decide to take your eye for a test run and make sure it still works. Looking around, you see some guy in a hurry an- whoa. You get distracted by a nice booty across the street. When you stare at the ass, the ass stares into you. Your eyes focus in on the round object, your gaze getting increasingly intense. Immediately, the ass catches on fire and a terribly high pitched scream fills the streets. You see the thing attached to the ass running away. You didn't mean to do that. How can you even do that? Now that you think about it, you could also see straight through her clothes. You wonder else your new eye can do.

What do you do?

set a car on fire

go to the white house and look for the nuclear codes

You decide to test this out and see whether or not it was just a fluke. Screams echo in the distance. You find a lone car parked by itself, and stare at it intently. After a couple minutes, it bursts into flames. You stare into the fire. It's real. Whatever was in that syringe changed your eye. This is cool.

What do you do?

look in a mirror

get an eyepatch

No videogames
no doubles

You go back to your house and rummage around the medicine cabinet. You find an eyepatch and slap it on your face. There's a great power underneath it that you still don't know how to control. Plus, you feel 90% cooler.

What do you do?

sorry about the wait. I had to take care of some things

Use your newfound power to raise awareness for your cool and new military group

By that I mean, fucking destroy everything you can

Find the guy who sold you that drug. Maybe he has more cool shit.

become rikka from chuunibyou

You decide to find the guy who gave you the drug. He might have more interesting things on him. You don't quite remember how or where you got the syringe from. Deciding to look for clues, you go back to your room and grab the syringe. There's a note inside. You crack it open and take a look. There's some numbers on it and an address.

What do you do?

Walk to the address written on the paper of course

Release the power of your geass. Transverse into the ether until you can physically manifest at your destination.

"4027 Sherwood Dr." It takes a bus ride and few miles of walking to get you here, but you made it. You would have thought it would have been a street address. It sounds like it should be one, but all you see is an empty warehouse. You lift up one of the metal shutters and walk in as you let it drop behind you. You look around. The whole place is barren like your ex-girlfriend's womb. You notice a door with something next to it in the far distance.

What do you do?

if not see if your eye can melt door knobs

It's time to stop, man. Sometimes, an idea is just retarded and you need to have the self-awareness to recognize that.

Look at the thing next to the door. I know I went already, but that other guys request is shit

You decide you'll become Rikka from chuunibyou next time you get the chance. Unfortunately, You left your skirt and wig at home. It just wouldn't feel right to be a character without committing yourself to it more. You approach the door and get ready to lift your eyepatch. As you're about to laser this sucker off, you hear footsteps pounding against the floor in rapid fire. Then someone yells, "HEY MOFUGGA, STEP THA FUCK AWAY FROM THA DOOR. IMMA BREAK YO SPINE IN HALF, ASSHO!" You don't have much time until they get here.

What do you do?

break his arms

Become Snake Plisken instead

burn the door down

Fuck it, you don't have time for this. You lift up your eyepatch and steel yourself. Some self-doubt creeps into your mind: can I really do this in time? Only thing to do is to try. Collecting your fear, you focus everything you got on the door. Once second is whole, the next you've just incinerated all the metal straight through to the other side. " NIGGA WADDAFUCK YOU DOIN'. MUH BOSS GON KILL ME FO DIS, YOU CREEPY ASS LASER NIGGA. I HOPE YA REEDY TO DAE, NIGGA." You're a little afraid to turn around and see who's standing directly behind you. There's not much room to maneuver.

What do you do?

walk home

burn the nigger too

Jump, spin, burn the nigger to the ground, and use the force of your laser expulsion to send yourself careening through the hole in the door.

Gotta do this shit stylishly.

You remember the ancient confucian saying: two birds with one stone. "AY YO MOFUGGA I TALKIN' TO YOU NIGGA. YO LIFE 'BOUT TO GET A WHOOOOLE LOT SHORTA YO-" In a split second, you take to the air, and prepare your eye as you spin around.

Faster than he can say the word "nigga" (which is pretty damn fast), your eye begins to feel hot and a beam erupts from it. It feels stronger than before. It propels you backwards, and before you fly into the other room, you see a gigantic hole in the side of the warehouse.

There's nothing but darkness surrounding you. The only light in here spills in from the hole you made in the door.

What do you do now?

Celebrate your SSStylish moves by fumbling around like an exhausted drunk until you find the switch.

use your eye as a flashlight to find the light switch

Use the light from your laser eye to illuminate the room, but very carefully so as not to burn any of your limbs and/or dick off

Uncertain, you stumble around the dark feeling your hands across the walls. They're nice and smooth, unlike the cheap toilet paper you get from the dollar store. You trip over yourself face first onto the floor. You're glad it's dark, but you still feel stupid. After a little more rummaging, you find the switch and flip it. IN hindsight, you probably could have used your laser eye. You're not really on your game right now though. You look around and see a table. It's got some leftover medicine bottles and an empty syringe. And a glass of something purple. Wait, it looks like someone left a sign for yo-. Oh.

What do you do?

leave after setting fire to the place and look for some meth instead

Pour the liquid on your scalp. Maybe it will give us rockin hair, seeing as we are bald.

Examine the contents on the table calmly and rationally.

Pour the liquid into the syringe and stab it into your other eye

Thanks Doc

You go to the table with all the junk on top of it. You notice an empty syringe and glass full of purple stuff. The green stuff gave you some cool powers, maybe this will give you even more. You stick the needle into the glass and see the syringe fill up. As you lift the needle towards your eye, some of the purple junk falls onto your finger. You figure if you're going to stick something directly into your eye, tasting can't hurt. It's…grape soda. You almost injected grape soda into your eye. The angry black guy trying to keep you from getting into this room makes a lot more sense now.

What do you do?

Oh, well if it's grape soda that changes everything.

Squirt it up your ass.

Pay respek. Pour the grape drank over the body of the fallen nigga.

I got to go to sleep soon. I'm busy tomorrow and Saturday, but I can start back up again on Sunday.

I suck my own dick

that's good to know. most people aren't that flexible.

impressive

inject it into the dead nigger.. Surely it's not ordinary grape sode, else they wouldn't put a syringe next to it, right?

Roll for this

roll for this

sorry for derailing last night

"fun must die because it's not original."

Ruby quest is better than homestuck.

it's okay, user. I got curious just what the fuck you were spamming, looked it up, and spent today binge watching the entire first season.

I've heard the 2nd season isn't as good. but then again, I don't really watch it anyway.

2nd season isn't bad at all. It's honestly just more of the same, but without the hint of serious drama that the first season had towards the end. However, it does introduce a new girl to 'spice things up' a bit with a love triangle, which drags it down a bit since Chuu2 isn't the series for that sort of romcom bullshit. The new girl is alright in her own way, but her mere presence and what she represents to the overall tone and narrative is negative.

It's still pretty good though.

it just seems like another slice of life, cute girls does things please watch our show kind of anime.

Well, it's not. It's a sweet and pure high school romance anime about chuu2 boys and girls. With some serious drama here and there.

I honestly wonder what this would have felt like. I squandered this chance a long time ago, and I can't help thinking about it from time to time. Just how serious does the drama get?

Nothing outrageously overblown. Just a bit of realistic 'hide your sadness with weird behavior' and learning to cope properly.

You should just watch it. It's pretty short and cute and it'll give you an appreciation for a new and emerging character archetype that is simply scrumpoly supreme.

I might check it out then. I'm not much of an anime guy, but I'm willing to check things out if they might be good.

bump

another bump

I'll get back to it eventually. probably.

maybe

sometime

just not now.

You know, if you draw something people will probably come.

I'm out of this quest. Thank you.
(It's gonna end in torture porn with sentient plantlife from the deep sea)

I'll probably start again tomorrow. I'm just getting some things sorted out right now.

Go back to reddit you cancerlord
If you like that shameless crap you have no standards try some actually good anime like LWA

last bump

eat the table

You take the syringe in fill it up with the grape drink. Going to the outside of the door where you last saw the hoodchink, you see the remnants of your laser blast. All thats left is from the ass down with what's left of his hand melted onto his waist. You kneel down and prepare yourself. You jam the syringe down into one of his toes and inject the substance.

Thinking on your feet, you move back quickly and observe. You have no idea how the substance react, so you wait in antici-… A stream of blood sprays you like a water hose. You stand still, drenched in blood. Your mouth was open the whole time. You realize you tasted some of the purple drink. However, this explosion was almost instantaneous, and you're still in one piece. There's no telling what it did to you.

What do you do now?

About time motherfucker.
Drink all the blood like dog.

Go to the ghetto and set up a purple drink stand.

Your stomach starts to grumble. You lick off the blood all over your body, and then drop down on your hands and knees and start lapping up blood like a dog desperate for food licks off the crumbs fallen off its masters table. This is how aides gets spread. You stand back up in a moment of clarity This is disgusting. Maybe its a side effect of the purple stuff? You resist the urge to throw up despite the strong taste of metal in your mouth.

What do you do?

Wash your mouth out with soap.

YOU REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WITH THE WRASTLER

You feel like you need to wash off. You search around the building and find an empty, private bathroom nearby. You grab a bar off soap and try to scrub the taste out of your mouth. It taste awful. You remember when your mom used to wash out your mouth when you swore. Fuck this tastes almost as bad as the blood.

Now what do you do?

Since your journey lead you to nothing you decide to take the next logical step. Become a trap.

You are now a vampire who thirsts for blood, but not just any blood, nigger blood and nigger blood only.
You are now the KKK vampire

You're also immune to AIDs and blood transmited diseases

Wait a minute, what's under those bubbles?

Deciding there's nothing left here at the warehouse, although those numbers on the paper still seem important, you head back into town. You want to have some fun, so you place yourself in an alleyway and become a trap. You wait for awhile, but no one seems keen on taking the bait.

What do you do?

it's soap

Take that person's skateboard and hat.

You chase down the brat who rode past you and rudely ignored your attempt to trap him in a cardboard box. After a short sprint down the sidewalk, you lurch forward and tackle him to ground. His head smacks against the ground and you hear a loud snapping sound. You swipe his cap and put it on your head while raising the skateboard. You feel proud of your accomplishments.

What do you do?

Eat the child

Things begin to take a turn for the worst. The cravings begin again. Except this time, it wants more than just blood. You go to the fallen kid and rip open his back like a bag of lays chips. You tear out the muscle and shove it into your mouth. It's a little gamey for your tastes. You swallow it down. You hear screams around you. People are starting to notice, but they don't move to stop you. Hell, there's not a lot of ways to react to a kid getting eaten alive in the middle of the afternoon.

This kid doesn't taste half bad.

what do you do?

Remove our eyepatch and look at all the beautiful people.

Look at the people watching you. Laser those niggers

Drag the corpse into the alleyway and continue the fiesta in seclusion

You take off your eyepatch. You want the world to witness the beauty of your new eye. It is quite the crowd. And they're all here, just for you. Oh, you want to give them a good show You decide to show them all exactly what your eye can do. You make sure every last one of them knows.

You take a moment to admire your work. It seems like their were no witnesses to how this child died. How awfully convenient.

What do you do?

Well I believe its time to shoot the laser at a disco ball and watch the mayhem unfold.

THIS

This

season 3 never ever.

Our eye has appeared to have leveled. Now it seems like it erases matter entirely. I'm sure that syringe was filled with stand juice, and we are awakening to 「The Eye」.

Probably more like "Purge", since niggers explode on contact.

But he didn't explode. The eye simply erased his upper torso.

ISHYGDDT

(checked)
Ayyy, that's good shit man. Good job.

Your lust for more power and bloodshed must be sated. You find the nearest night club that has a disco ball, "Lucky Get." You boogie your way to the center of the floor and position yourself in a safe spot. You then unleash the power of your on the dancefloor. The entire room is covered in bright red glow as everything around you begins to disintegrate.

A loud pounding sound erupts in the room as one of the lasers breaks through the building. Ear shattering noises sound from outside as buildings collapse and windows explode onto the streets. Sirens begin to ring in the distance.

You are completely caught up in the moment, you fail to realize the disco ball is still spinning. The reality is, there are no safe spots here. There was never anyway to have predicted exactly when and where your lasers would bounce off of. You only have a brief moment of complete and utter terror as you see your own laser headed straight for you. Most of your head and your new baseball cap are completely incinerated. Your body is frozen in a groovy pose as the bottom half of your head smoulders from the intense heat of the laser that past through you.

In this quest you:

Load quicksave.

Not bad

Still live?

This is a good thread. Newgame+?

As long as it's not banned when I do another quest, I'll make a new thread later on. Just not right now.