D&D Neverwinter

I am looking for a honest opinion here.
How bad is it? I've seen its f2p on ps4.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Dungeons_&_Dragons_5th_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it's on PS4 it's shit. it was fun at the time I played it, not sure what kind of money grabbing scheme is on this one though

I don't know either, that's why i ask. Shitty youtube reviews are praising the game, so i came here.

We're full.

That was your first mistake, op. This is nintendo and PC territory. Remake it later and say you are playing it on the PC. Enjoy your future active thread.

As a /tg/ goer, it's pretty much a cash-grab advertisement tool for the 4th edition, full of all the bad things that make 5e Awful, the only "good thing" about it is if you could extract all the game's resources and models and put them to better use.

To list many of the horrible things in NWNO
Notably, it EMBODIES the Forgotten Realms campaign setting with how much of a high magic MMO clusterfuck it is
At least they retcon the shit out of Rage of The Demons and make it so that Drizzt get's smacked into the abyss by Demogorgon after making a generic anime speech of friendship and combat, and you never see him again but to take credit for doing anything in the fight against the master of Tanri'ri spam.

A freindly Illithid that sounds IDENTICAL to Spiderman 1's Mysterio helps you in this.

So far, I have a hear qt and a stocky female dorf which came in the mail

Oh right, and at the start of a game there's a WARLOCK SOMEHOW KEEPING A DRACOLICHE'S SOUL FROM RETURNING TO IT'S PHYLACTERY

THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE THIS GAME DON'T KNOW DICK WORTH SHIT.

But to summarize, it's an accurate dpeiction of everything wrong with the Forgotten Realms, a waste of potential only good for it's natural resources, and the occassional hidden Gem, like the fuckign Lich Phylactery quest, which is grade A comedy gold.

But I dread when they do Ravenloft. It's going to be Abysmal, I fucking know it.

Well, user, thanks for such informative post. I am surprised anybody would bump this thread.

I remember I got excited because I thought they'd make it like Neverwinter Nights online play, where people can mod the shit out of it and make weird interesting worlds.

Then it was just a fucking P2W MMO grindhouse.

I didn't even know they made a 5e. How bad is it?

Pay up or grind, or at the end game, you gotta invest the shekels or you gotta grind enough to have a second job, tl;dr same as the other generic MMOs that try to get the WoW audience.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Dungeons_&_Dragons_5th_Edition

Tried to get back those players who went to play other SJW shit like Pathfinder without pissing off the old playerbase, it's shit.

there are no race downsides so a gnome can be as physically strong as a human

Do they still have that non-regenerative health and mana outside of combat which forces you to chug pots???

Wut.

Also
Is it 5e or am I starting to forget things?

same. what a waste.

Yeah, it's a thing, I think 4e's Points of light/FR Great Wheel merger fucked something up, but I guess seeing as Orcus has a fucking Sphere of Annhilation spell/making them patrol spell now, he'd make a negative energy centric version of it, that explodes when zombies jump in to charge it.

The damage supplments the unstakill shit ingame, can't be the grinding clickspam MMO shit without it.

The biggest shame is the art department though, look at all the effort that went into this image and tell me it didn't deserve better.

D&D stands for Dead and Damned these days.

just play neverwinter nights 1 online. still has many active servers, from RP to MMO grind, you'll find what you're lookin for.

Good thing I stopped caring after 3.5.

Pretty bland.

It's pretty shit, but I got some futa ERP from some dumb slut, so that was pretty cool.

Game's still trash though.