38 days till E3

I hate video games

Is there anything to actually look forward to at E3?

Is the sheet ready?

What are the rumors so far? I don't even know what to expect.

No. That's the joke.
It's the same joke each year.

This is the first year in a while where there isnt much rumors or build up to the event. I think thats a good thing but half of the shows arent worth watching, if any. The only reason I still do is the discussion afterwards.

obligatory
WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?

I have to admit I am interested in the Xbox Scorpio as a piece of hardware. If it has no worthwhile first party then it'll be trash no matter what, but dang that dev kit looked so nice. Adored how it showed the statistics of how the games running. Dont think it'll carry over to the full release here's hoping.

Into shitter. Human life is very short, you should value your time.

When was the last time something good was announced at E3?

thanks, user, you always know how to make me feel better about the time I've wasted

I'm looking forward (with no hope at all) to Let It Die if they will do a PC release, if they'll announce Serious Sam 3 and if there's any info about Dead Island 2

disappointment and cringe meems

Vanillaware's new game; 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is getting shown off. That's the only thing I'm looking forward too.
Also I want to see how Nintendo is gonna ruin Superstar Saga with remake that got leaked

Hahahah, I wasted my adolescence in imageboards. I'm 20 now. Surprisingly sociable.

Switch announcements
Death Stranding

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING FAGGOTS

I want to get Bannerlod but I'm not giving money to Turks especially since I'm Iranian.

I just want a fucking release date. It's all I'm asking.

I ain't touching it if they add denuvo

You need to go back.

get a life nerds

Nintendo is going to win. Screencap this post.

E3 no doubt, just like last time

It won't
They've advertised modding and mod tools as a major feature and thats something Denuvo severely restricts.

Fuckoff

user. They're Turks. If you seriously can't understand that than I guess you're merely a cuck or someone who doesn't know history or care for it.

Their natinality didn't affect the OG game you mudshit.

Intel is now sponsoring the PC Gaming show now so expect heavy shilling from them not amd.

Sure they're not kurds?

RDR2.

Who do you think is gonna shit the bed the hardest this year Holla Forums?I can't decide between Ubisoft and Bethesda.

i don't see any reason to like this game at all tbh. just a shittier version of SWAT 4 and Intruder is much better imo