Discuss anything persona related

Discuss anything persona related.
Interview with Shoji Meguro and Shigenori Soejima
archive.is/szTjx

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3gdEO
dropbox.com/sh/n711fr0xvsbs0oq/AABqQraEmjtA9T5CJBo9LY8Ua?dl=0&preview=Persona 5 - Last Surprise Cover (Instrumental BPM 123).mp3
archive.is/uZKF2
youtube.com/watch?v=cDm4Qxwm4Zo
youtu.be/mt2ZHp3IaiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/3gdEO

ravioli ravioli give me those velvet lolis.

So now that's it been out for a while both here in the west and Japan what do all think of Persona 5's place in the series?

roll

how are 'educated and smart' people so fucking stupid?

roll

Everyone is asshurt at this game cause they couldn't "Localize" it or because the game is very Japanese.

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND

Are there uncrooked types?

I think Persona 5 has almost perfected the style they're trying to make Persona into. People who want Persona 1&2 style back again are deluded. Persona was always a spin off series trying to get away from the main series, they really started to make their own unique style with P3 and I feel like they nearly nailed it with P5.
They've got the dungeons down pat, the music, the style. All I think that really needs to be worked on next is pacing and the combat. The amount of time they force you to sleep is nearly unbearable and while the combat is better a lot better with a lot more options I'd like if they added back water and earth elements to diversify it even more.
The characters and their interactions for me is a bit of mixed bags, I think it had weaker characters than 3s, but better than 4s. P4 had the better group connection, 5 tried to do it but kinda fell flat. Things like the Hawaii trip just felt added in at the last moment, compare it to the camping trip in 4 and it's just blown out of the water. The comic relief character is miles better in P5. The only problem with it is that they kinda used him as your inner voice in this game which can make him come off as annoying. Instead of you telling yourself to go to bed now you have this cat, but if you take out that aspect, Mona is 10x a better sidekick/comic relief character than teddie.

All in all I'm excited to see what they do with Persona 6, since Persona 5 is by far most fun game I've played this year adn there's actually been a lot of good games this year..

rolling

Let's go!

Roll

Velvet Lolis sounds so dirty loli velvet
rollan

Rolling

Fug

I want to rest my head on her ass like a pillow.

Also opinions on the localization?

boom

don't forget she clearly has hueg-wide hips
Kawakami is still best girl

I think it's mostly fine. Some spelling errors, but within reason with a game that has this much writing. I'm glad they pissed off the (((localizers))) by trying to keep it mostly faithful.

The Voice Acting is on the better end. I know it gets lots of shit, but for a jrpg I think it's pretty good.

Also Neogaf got BTFO.

Only the beginning 10-15 hours has some questionable stuff. Everything after that is very faithful and very good.

yay

Its always fun to see these faggots become passive aggressive.

They're called child-bearing hips.

Can someone explain the situation?

8.5/10 by videogame standards.
All they need to do to make it a 10/10 is fix the spelling errors, put subtitles where they're missing (movies, television in cutscenes) and drop the occasional silly line ("you jelly?" "WASSUP PERSONA!").

This one didn't bother me at all. You jelly? and BT Dubs did though.

Garbage

They were jumping in to the localization bandwagon but after Hashino gave his thanks to the fans instead of the journos and SJWs, Neogaf had a huge nervous breakdown.

wait, why would they think Hashino would thank them?

Because these morons believe that their representatives of the fanbase.

Just give me Makoto, please.

Yeah, seriously. They don't even have any LGBT representation! All that heteronormity is the reason for their failings.

They think they control the industry.
But seeing how Atlus ignored their controversy, it really shows how they're losing control.

gonna roll

can't complain

Its nice that these faggots can't gate keep like they used to.

They had control before?

Just look at what they did to the Western games.

I want to dick Sae into being a good woman.

When I posted the link in a previous thread and said there'd be a chimp out over Atlus' gratitude to fans, I didn't think there'd be a actual chimp out. These people are pathetic.

Yeah. A lot of japanese devs believe that game journos have a large sway over people's opinions on a game.
Atlus, Sega and Vanillaware seem to go against that - Atlus knows their weeb audience, Sega does some irreverent shit like Yakuza and know people love it for that and Vanillaware had a little GG before GG when Kotaku and Polygon basically declared war on them over Dragon's Crown (and Streisanded the game to success because they're fuckin' retards).
P* just ditched their gaijin manlet so they might go back to doing their thing.
There's hope for KT but they need to grow a pair.
Squenix capitulated before (changed a character in Star Ocean to avoid a shitstorm in the west) but I don't know of anything else beyond that.
Capcom are [CURRENT YEAR]'d beyond repair.

What kinda numbers are those? I demand a re-roll.

Look at the games they "localized" before and how fucking angry they over P5 cause they had no control over it.

do they feel in charge?

What about SNK?
KOFXIV was published by Atlus in the west

Between her and Ann, thieving fashion is at an all-time high.
I don't fucking care if the general opinion of Ann is shit, I love her nonetheless

I just think she's generic is all.

roll

shitskins detected

I hate her for being a useless, obnoxious teenage bimbo.

Go away Kamoshida or Morgana

Who could it be now?

Get back into the sack Mona!

I think SNK are like From - they don't acknowledge these "people". At all.

Give it up, Morgana. I'm pulling a all-nighter. Try and stop me.

Started to spend some time with Hifumi and holy shit! she is such a DORK. I think I love her.
But I hit a lot of walls on the links. Need R4 for a lot of attributes to continue with their quest lines. Attributes take a lot of level up; I suppose it's tied to the confidants, given many boost attributes.

wonder if she'd scream weird shogi move names while having sex.

it'd be funny even though she actually wasn't good at shogi

but…
persona is not vidya…

nah she is good, just not as good as she thought she was. She gets better too, at the end of the game when everyone is trying to help joker out of juvie she's getting a tv interview after a big win and thanks joker.

Pretty much this.
Just like how they never caved to casuals that are saying the Dark Souls series should have an easy mode. They still complain about getting told to git gud.

more like asks the public to support the cause of getting him out of juvenile.

get out of here hiatus girl

Well yeah that too, but she also thanks him before that.

If you want proof that SNK doesn't give a fuck about journos or SJW cliques; they continued the tranny joke from XIII's Fatal Fury ending. In XIV Joe's reputation is ruined by the tranny and the internet.

who do the personas Tsukiyomi, Ariadne, and Kaguya belong to?

they're DLC personas "from other protagonists". im assuming P1, P2, and something else

Ariadne: P4A's original character, Labrys (combat android of an earlier model than Aigis)
Kaguya: Ultimate Persona of the Aeon Arcana, generally paired with Marie

Don't know Tsukuyomi.

NO MARIE NO BUY

Wait neogaf are the journos? I though they were two different groups.

Nevermind, Tsukiyomi is P4U's original character's (Sho Minazuki's alternate self's) Persona.

SNK is just doing their thing, haters be damned. A particularly interesting stance from a company that just crawled out of its coffin and could tumble back in and for good if their game tanked.

IIRC the new characters from Arena and Marie.
Kaguya is Marie's, Ariadne is Labrys' and Tsukiyomi's is…that redhead guy with the swords that appears in the sequel/expansion (Shou?).

I really like Kaguya's design. Shame it has such a shitty user. :^)

I WANNA CUCK MORGANA

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR DICK IN HER DOITDOITDOITDOIT

oh man, they're all awful OCs from awful spinoffs. i thought ariadne was aigis but i couldn't remember. and i thought kaguya and tsukiyomi were from 1 and 2.

there's also that big one that has a skull head and a black body submerged on the ground, i cant even remember the name. and i don't feel like plugging in my PS3 again to check.

rolling for best girl

So close user.

Rollan.

BEST

Jp devs took outlets like Kotaku and Polygon seriously, thinking those bullshit pieces reflected the western market's opinion.

Ann and Makoto with Haru's do is some seriously nightmarish shit.

Asterius is Shadow Labrys' Persona.

Incidentally, I'm kinda looking forward to the FG spin-off of P5. The characters look much more apt for it but I'll admit I'm also clinging to hopes that they'll add Shidou/Samael and Sae/Leviathan.

so they're all OCs, and the picaro versions are OCs of the OCs.

man im a little disappointed

"i came here just to laugh at you"
t. Masayoshi Shido

I'd love to see P5 get thrown into the Fightan scene, unfortunately, there's just one problem. It'd probably be a continuation of P4A&U, and that would only mean-
Ashly Burch is still going to likely be voicing Rise

I hate to play devil's advocate here over some dumb article, but the piece is how stupid most of the party is, not about localization.

I really hope if they make P5A they make up some excuse to have all the characters appear as they do normally. LIke in PQ

what did he mean by this?

i'd be pumped if we got to play as Shido full senator Armstrong version.

pls don't remind me.

How many shekels do you think atlus can make if they make a harem ending dlc?

P4 Investigators: "Our school uniforms (and Kanji's dyed hair) are the visualizations of our rebellious nature!"

pls no 60s or 80s

I too want a P5 Fightan game

Don't forget
"Nanomachines, son"
t. Mayasoshi Shido

Don't ruin it user.

i mean that they're all recolors of existing characters made specifically for the crappy spinoffs like arena.

but they aren't. The only ones that are recolors are the Picaro versions. All the other personas you mentioned are new, just in the spin off games.

Imagine seeing a 30 something year old Junpei.

fuck yes

LET'S ROCK AND ROLL, BABY!

He already looked pretty old in Ultimax. The Shadow Operatives don't need reasons for appearance changes anyway, only the Investigation Team does due to not being in high school anymore.

Why does some god like being want to destroy the world so much.

The Persona universe seems like a shitty place to live in.

I just thought the remade versions of them looked retarded.

someone make a costanza iwai

Everyone with their Persona/Stand/Pokemon/whatever and this roided monster just beating people up with his bare hands.

milf Mitsuru though

rollin'

This killed me

how are you posting then?

Fuck NeoFag, I am feeling lucky today.

Shame you have such bad taste since you could have had both with BestGirl™® Sadayo "Dutiful Wife for your Whole Life" Kawakami

Sadayo "Pillow-Lap for your Daily Nap" Kawakami
Sadayo "You Can Sleep on Me for Free" Kawakami
Sadayo "Despite No Hymen, Still Worth the Diamond" Kawakami
Sadayo "Teaching her Master to Thrust Faster" Kawakami
Sadayo "Let Me Clean Up Your Room Before You Mess Up My Womb" Kawakami
Sadayo "Payment Accepted in Cash, Credit or Impregnation" Kawakami
Sadayo "Looking Kawaii in Hawaii" Kawakami
Sadayo "Once I Pout You'll Have No Doubt" Kawakami
Sadayo "Aged Just Right for the Wedding Night" Kawakami

I like persona 5 but I just want another game like Strange Journey. SMT IV was rather disappointing in comparison.

I wanna glaze that cake. Have to wait until summer break is over to continue her quest though.

hope you're ready to shell out 200$ for a handheld then.

"You jelly" is a pretty typical thing for a dickish teen to say, so I'd allow that. After all, Akira never returned those DVDs.
Though I'm pretty sure "get spiked on" was an Undertale reference

Samarecarm.

Isn't Atlus making a new SMT game for switch and PS4?

Bet you never played 2 because of "muh graphics" or from being a kid that started the franchise with 3 or maybe 4. It's fine if you prefer the new personas because nobody is guilty of having shitty taste in their jrpgs, but don't call fans of the old games "deluded" just because we want our favorite franchise to stop being waifu bait cancer. Plus, if you know how to read, you should know by now that Hashino is leaving ship. So, based on what happened with 3, they should change style of game completely. Hopefully Persona 6 will be similar to 2 in story (in other words, epic story level) and most things (fusion spell combos need to come back they were very fun) and like 5 (you're right about Mona, he's an animal mascot character done right.) in a few things, but only time will tell.

i started with 3 FES undub, sue me

Wait, they are?
Any source for this?

There's nothing deluded about liking P1&2, P2 is one of my favorite games in the series. However you are deluded if you think we're going back to that direction, it's just not gonna happen.
As for them changing styles because new director I doubt it. People that are taking over have been with the team since P3. Chances are they'll continue down the same route and on the off chance they do change it, it still won't be going back to P1&2 ways of doing things. It'll be something new and different again.

lol

rolling

Now to what Holla Forums will wish to be in P5 Crimson
>Romance with Lavenza
>Adachi cameo boss fight

2 games followed it now and you still don't get the names are named after holidays not colours like it's gen 1 pokemon or something.
P3Fes(tival)
P4Golden (week)
Why does this go over so many people heads?

I really hope if they do P5 Crimson that'll be fucking dlc expansion thing and not a physical only thing. Or if they do that at least let me use my new game + save for it.

P5 Christmas

yeah fuck you for coming up with my joke 16 seconds earlier

Found the best female Akira for you user.

ayy

Would make sense, since the game ends pretty much ends on Christmas.

The Phantom thief who stole christmas

We've been using it as the place holder till we find out what the actual title is called.

If we're having cross-game Personas, bring back Zen as Chronos.

Can you think of any holiday related to "Grand Heist" or "Picaro?" Good catch on Golden by the way.

let me guess who his persona is

Zen wasn't a Haze Stratos-tier edgemeister though, he was legitimately a pretty cool guy. he deserved better than being stuck with Mary Burch for all eternity

tbh all the cross over OC fanfiction spinoffs don't deserve anything.

Fuck off

>emma millstein

kawakami gets 3 magical notes when you say you were looking at her swimsuit in Hawaii. she definitely wants the D

women eat compliments up like hungry piranhas. ann is so easy to max, just tell her what she wants to hear and she'll always give you 3 notes.

Ha! I should've thought of that one as one who has chosen Emma as the waifu.

except hifumi and haru*

hifumi is more concerned about her pride as a shogi player, and she hates her fans. so criticizing her instead of just complimenting her yields better results on some questions.

haru is weird, on some rank ups she takes all compliments, and on other rank ups you're supposed to distrust everything and everyone around her.

Or better, have him appear with Chronnos as his persona. If we are doing PQ2 let him have sub personas for God's sake. I want him in the Arena games too.

She's been wanting Rean's dick since the start

Is the true final dungeon in P4 worth doing? I mean I got the good ending but went back to find out there was one last dungeon. I just feel like I've already beat the game though after seeing the ending cutscene where you get on the train and all your friend run after it while crying ;_;.

Basically without spoilers, is there any event or cutscene worth seeing for the true ending?

On one hand, I can see him working as a long-ranged Sho, but that'd mean no Instant Kill. And a Gear of Time Instant Kill that gives the opponent a few seconds to make a comeback before BTFOing occurs would be sick as shit.
Holy fuck, Atlus, DO IT. If they could make Marie work, you bet your ass Zen could work too. And if they got literally anyone besides Ashly Burch to do her voice, I'd tolerate MaRei Sue as a stand-in for his Persona, if not Chronos flatout. Remember how Dojima was gonna be in P4A with Nanako as his "Persona?" Similar idea. On that note, anyone have the art for Joker's attacks in a fighting game? I remember his knife slash was his B, if that helps.

Is P3P trash compared to FES? I'm tempted to start P3 FES, but I also have a PSP and am tempted to save P3 for next time I travel.

you get to fight the god that gave you and adachi your powers, and stop it from doing it again.

It really depends. They're both good in my book. FES has The Answer which ties up loose ends, it's shit though, I wouldn't recommend playing that. The other you can play as the qt 3.14 slut.

the answer was pretty good nigger except for the OC aegis, fuck her

I heard you can't be a lesbian as her so I'd probably play as the dude instead. Unless there are perks beyond just a visual change of the MC.

FeMC gets new social links, this time with pretty much all party members, only problem is shinjiro, you basically have to do his link every time it appears or you will never max it out.

BRAVO NOLAN

Good work

KEK

I see him more like mix of Sho(no persona but fast combos), Naoto (Long Range Basics), Elizabeth (elemental attacks), his Awakening skills would be Time Reversal(HP heal + status removal + debuff removal) and Time Stop. Him summoning The Clockwork God to cast Gears of Time as an instant kill would be cool

It derails load of character shit for OC Aigis. It's shit.

She ruins basically everyone's character arc too, and 1 character in particular completely breaks character in order to maintain the overall story for no real reason.

How come sjw don't lose their shit over being forced to have Rean as a male?
Or do they just go vita? Whats a Falcom?

I've heard that Shin Megami Tensei / Persona games aren't linked story wise, just in themes, mechanics, monsters, etc, so I can play them in any order. What's a good entry point to the games and/or your best recommended game? I can emulate anything up through PS1 and probably PS2. Also, I know very little about the games other than they are JRPGs.

If you are going for Persona, just play them in order P1 and P2IS are in the PSP, P2ET is in the ps2, so are p3 and p4

depends how dated are you looking for?
Avoid SMT4/Apoc no matter what though, those games are quite bad.
If you don't mind dated as hell gameplay try SMT1/2 or Persona 1/2. P2's story is better than P1's but the gameplay is a step back and there's pretty massive amounts of RNG to play optimally.
SMT3 (or SMT:Nocturn) is considered one of the best RPGs on the PS2 by almost everyone. So you can't go wrong. It's a lot of people's entry point into the series.
Persona 3/4 are basically what amounts to 90% dating sim, 10% dungeon crawling. The story in both suffer from pacing issues, and in the PS2 persona 3s you can't directly control your party members and in Person 3 portable you can, but the game's in no way balanced around it and it becomes very easy as a result. Persona 4 is basically scooby doo with anime.

Play in this order
Smt 3 > strange journey > DDS 1 and 2 > persona 1-5 > devil summoner 1 and 2 > smt 1 and 2 > devil survivor 1 and 2. Skip smt 4 and 4a.

they really have no order salve a few exceptions (digital devil saga 1 and 2, obviously play 1 first, Devil Summoner 1 and 2, again, play 1 first) the rest is all stand alone with references and shared mechanics, but nothing major or relevant from one game spoils you from another game.

i suggest starting with the pixel stuff in ps1 and handhelds because once you play the PS2 games you won't want to go back

Dont forget persona 1, 2, and ep are all sequels.

Yes and no, they all take place in the same universe with similar themes but at different points in the timeline and the stories are only tangentially related so there is no direct connection.

So just like Final Fantasy. :^)

I think I'll follow this unless someone disagrees.

we already told you which games are direct sequels to each other, so just go play whatever you want.

I'll deal with it.

Not going to happen

Smt will introduce you to the series and mechanics, and kick your ass. Strange journey is the would be sequel. DDS is more on the jrpg side, reminds me of a combination of that one final fantasy that has the level wheel thing.
Persona 1 and 2 are really different from 3-5. I like p1 the most. All are worth playing (but if you dont like p3 for the social mechanics, you can skip 3-5).
Devil summoner is a beat em up with summonable demons.
Smt 1 and 2 are quite dated, but still good. Make sure to get the english patch.
And devil suvivor i havent played it yet is supposed to be a TRPG. I think.

smt 3 is Nocturne by the way.

you know, that one game that only sold because it Features Dante™ from The Devil May Cry© Series :^)

If Golden reworked its voices, why not P5? Sure, there's the arguments that it's on a new platform and they did it because of Chie and Teddie's replacements, but still.

It was also many years after the ps2 release. Maybe for p5 crimson they will fix the jap pronunciations.

is there an undub for p4g?

Are there any major differences between the US and EU versions of DDS 1 and 2? I'm downloading everything now.

Kind of what I meant with the new platform thing. Thought it was implied.

Yep.

There shouldnt be.

Whoops, forgot you. None that I can know of. Have fun with the best SMT spinoff, though! Nice dubs too.

welp

none, just remember to get the same region of both if you want to carry over your save from one to another.

there's rewards on 2 if you have a complete save from 1.

You know thats not true. SJ is.

Is there any version of Persona 2 that's
?

Nope. IS on psp and EP on ps1. Eithet that or learn jap.

is the caligula effect worth playing?

i've had no luck hacking my vita (the FTP server thing won't let me pass over files and henkaku doesn't work)

P1 for PS1 or PSP? I heard a character got blacked and I'm not sure if it's all versions.

only FF12, Tactics & Final Fantasy XII which all take place in Ivalice
SMT all take place in Japan and use (mostly) real world locations. They all also have to do with spiritual warfare between God and the Devil (mostly based off of a fusion of real world theology/mythology and with a dash of gnosticism), however how this conflict manifest takes different forms from time to time (particularly in the Persona Series where the focus is more on interpersonal and introspective societal conflicts dealing with Shadows which are projections of the Collective unconscious mind from Jungian theory). Games are set before and after the Nuclear Apocalypse/Armageddon. The Persona games all take place before the Apocalypse in contemporary Japan and focus on High School students taking a slice of life approach to the otherwise dark subject matter. Persona 4 is the most lighthearted of all the games and is not a great reflection of the SMT series. Oh and Catherine also takes place in the SMT universe.

Vagrant Story also happens in Ivalice
/offtopic

What the fuck? I haven't played it, but from what I remember seeing about the story, isn't the story retarded and the only objectively good character turns out to be a McDonald's themed shemale?

There's a Vincent cameo in Persona 3 Portable. IIRC that's the only connection between Catherine and Persona.

daily reminder that lavenza is pure as lotus and probably the purest thing since the invention of the distillation machine.

why does Sojiro take you in again? how is he related to you?

He wants to break in a delinquent pussyboy with his benis

One of his customers knew your parents and asked him to take you in, in exchange for cash.

always sounded like he was hiding something else when he gives you that reason

I'm liking how all the characters are pretty believable in P5, everyone has motivational and character flaws. Like Sojiro only wants to keep women's numbers on his phone, teacher's a moaning bitch, only 2.5 hours in

rolling

Yes. Absolutely yes.

so whats haru's roll gameplay wise?

anyone but ouya please

the fortune girl is the worst

I'm not sure I have a reaction image good enough for this.

3 for 3 Let's see if I have a gambler's spirit emanating from me to roll for hifumi

damn, that's aggressive

Very nice

The only issue for me is that Igor sounds wrong as fuck now.

rolling start

Someone hasn't finished the story yet.

That's because there is something wrong

It isn't the real Igor. They could have done the same with with MGSV, but they soiled it.

On that note though, I'm pretty sure Real Igor was voiced by someone other than who voiced him previously. This sounded like Kirk Thornton, rather than Dan Woren.

I couldnt get hold of a physical copy for love nor money on release. It was the same everywhere (UK) I finally got one last week so im just catching up. Just finished the artist/museum chapter.

Gimme a waifu

I found a instrumental cover to Last Surprise. If anyone is interested I'm just gonna leave this here.

dropbox.com/sh/n711fr0xvsbs0oq/AABqQraEmjtA9T5CJBo9LY8Ua?dl=0&preview=Persona 5 - Last Surprise Cover (Instrumental BPM 123).mp3

Rolling for cakes

>you will never play vagrant story 2 as godbreaker Ashley Riot
on the other hand

Sometimes the internet is as beautiful as it is horrifying…

YES!

Requesting this but it's
YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THE BEANS

Let's see whose heart I'm stealing

LOL

Back in the sack mona!

Rolling for waifu…

You first!

Dang.

firing a grenade launcher and buffing

I'm not gay or anything but I want to strugglecuddle that cat.

i want to fuck that cat until he pukes my cum

Someone should update/fix this chart if it hasn't been done already.

bless

too bad, you get the alcoholic

Time to roll

Rollin'

roll it up

a 8/v/ guide should be made.

archive.is/uZKF2

whats wrong with that guide?

Needs to be updated but since we'll be updating it why not make it a 8/v/ guide.

What? "Last Surprise" will start playing when the bitch shanks someone?

Hail Satan

It's well known he just rips elements from what ever game he's playing as of late. Before he got removed there was a moment he played yakuza and he tried to add brawling combat or something and everyone had to point out how much of a retard he is.

Nice trips, Satan.

Memedev is such a fucking faggot.

roll

Can't he make something original?

SO YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE OUT THERE

Good job lolicon san.

Cheeky motherfucker. Excellent work!

Between this, TF2, and Payday 2, I hope this doesn't start to become a trend where devs "delay" a release of a game and/or sequel just so they can add in content based on what's popular online. How is that dev faggot still getting support after all this time?

Well then…

Because reddit took him in, and they'll swallow any amount of shit.

Even reddit got fed up only the most hardcore faggots suck his dick now.

she sounds like she needs a lung extension

that shit is depressing user. She looks like a full blown Japaneses feminist and has an accompanying beta guitarist who fallows her everywhere. SJWs are starting to take root in Japan. Its going to be Sweden 2.0 in the next 5-10 years if they don't get their shit together.

you get Maya*

WE

wat?

Anyone got a mirror link of the videos? I need my eyes to bleed

No but I think you can find some if you look enough .

WUZ

PANCAKES

AND

N SHEEEEEIT

such is life…

rollin

This was amazing.

WE BE LOVING THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE
ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING

I need more art of her.

Mona wishes he could see this.

>rooks rike a feminist (in-fact she rook a rike a man)
The latter part about "SJW starting to take root in Japan" was just a corroborating anecdote based on what I've been told by Japanese anons.
youtube.com/watch?v=cDm4Qxwm4Zo

Jesus, why hasn't this no talented hack killed himself yet? What game will he rip off next?

well she seems a bit odd.

With the collective movies from the obsessive Weebs who will buy it for the Harem, the Journos who will need to buy it to write their reviews (Positive or negative, it doesn't matter), the rich feminist male allies who will buy just so they could post instagram pictures of them flipping it off/throwing it away/breaking the CD/Generally destroying it, the Feminists who will buy it just so they can play to that point then bitch and moan about it, and then factor in Japan, China, Korea, and the Philippines they'll make enough to buy Israel.

What the fuck were they thinking?

Believe m, after you get through her story, you'll definitely what that bitch to be moaning Fuck you; She's not a bitch

what is the sauce for this? saucenao isn't returning anything

she kind of is at the start but you change her for the better

Guys I need help. I play a lot of P5 with ps4 remoteplay on my laptop. My internet is good but I've had problems latley. A person keeps blaiming me for fucking up the internet. I told them that the PS4 remoteplay only affects the upload rate and their download rate should be normal (they stream shows a lot). Is it true that PS4 remote play wouldn't affect their internet if I use it outside where it is?

It all makes sense now. All of it.

shut up Holla Forums

Fuck off Holla Forums

filtered

every single time. disagree with my stupid shit? "waa waa Holla Forums japan is getting BLACKED next week!". how to spot a Holla Forumstard 101. reported.

megidolaonigger

Jesus christ, you're such a knee-jerking KID. Enjoy your ban.

(you) are also filtered faggot

roll.
hope I get any of the cakes.

best husbando

he will make japan great again

At least user got some nice digits

I myself like the fact that he's Grigori from Dragon's Dogma

Makoto best waifu.

So close user.

GET FUCKING SMOKED CONNOR

to celebrate, some variation of the OC posted early in the thread

Connor must be on Suicide watch.

to celebrate your dubs I made some more OC from P4

holly shit P4 is funny

youtu.be/mt2ZHp3IaiU

is that form the persona 4 abridged?

Nope. That is the legit english dub.

well fuck me
about approximately 40+ hours into P4 an my save file JUST disappeared.

Anyone else enjoying Caligula Effect as well as this?

I just ordered it I hope its not ass user.

Waiting for a vpk that translates the nip version, which is pirateable, to english. We'll see if it is worth the hype the elitist SMTfags are giving it, though I'm pretty sure it won't.

I haven't gotten the game but i saw some gameplay.
It looks terrible.
Well, it is done by the same developers that made SAO Hollow Fragment so it won't be surprising its shit.

now you can go back with previous knowledge and squeeze the effectiveness out of every day and night.

yeah but I was sure I was close to finishing the game and tough I'd do that stuff in NG+ if I honestly cared. I really hate the begging 10-15% of P4. Its half the reason I hadn't ever finished it in the past. It takes so long before it starts to get interesting. The game doesn't get to be on a roll until after you save Yukiko. Now that I was almost 75% though the game after a binge play-through I don't know if I have the heart to start over again. I even took the time to catch the Guardian

is p4 really that short or did you rush it?

I was at the school "Culture Festival"

The estimate being somewhere over forty hours was just a guess (it could be over seventy for all I know, I spent alot of time grinding in the dungeons). I've been playing the game for about 3 weeks whenever I have the free time and binging on the weekends. I was the user joking about P4 putting them to sleep, because I was losing progress on account of game induced insomnia. Apparently the glitch is not uncommon on PS3 and people recommend rotating saves to avoid it. At least I now have an excuse to play it on PCX2 at 1080p.

Gameplay is fun. Framerate gets terrible when there are too many enemies or too many explosions on screen. Music is mostly meh but certain tracks are really good, especially the more emotional ones.

The best part about it is the characters. This is very much a .Hack (original) meets Persona 2 feel, where the cast is fun and rather "anime" until you realize they have some DEEP issues.
Seriously, the voice acting in this game coupled with the actual backstories of these characters combine to really run you through. I like P5 a lot but the main cast has absolutely nothing on this one. I could go on and on for a long time just on these characters alone.

Dungeons range from "alright" to "bland" and the main bosses range from "socially retarded" to "I'M GONNA DRIVE NAILS INTO YOUR EYES".

I'm playing on Normal but considering how annoying it can be when a bunch of enemies congregate into a single area, leaving you potentially fighting about 5 enemies at once (that is rough) I might suggest playing on Easy instead. I might, but I don't know if it effects the story so maybe not.

Wait they got it to PC?
I thought I was the only one. It's not SMT but you definitely have the

Gameplay isn't bad, though. The framerate is inexusable, but the that's because this game feels a code away from breaking sometimes. It is so ambitious with it's semi-realtime combat instead of the typical Persona "teleport you to an enclosed battle" thing. That's part of the problem with random enemies being able to wander into the fight if they get nearby, and that's how you end up with a quater health, everyone nearly or actually dead and still have three guys timing themselves to juggle you like their ball-baby.
A couple of the dungeons are also deliberately designed to waste your time in wandering around, but since it's a P5 thread I doubt anyone here has much of a problem with that unless you, like me, also hate every dungeon after and including Futaba's pyramid garbage

roll

Can't help but rejoice when the SJW clique gets blown the fuck out.

Slightly off-topic, but still Persona related… Does anyone have a working link to the (retail, not psn version) P4U2 english + dlc patch? I was only able to find the psn version patch and it doesn't work with a retail disc-based copy.
Googling around only led me to several dead MEGA links.

Do you know how this happened? Should I constantly make dupe saves?