THE TOP 5 SONGS MAKE IT TO ROUND 2

VOTING WILL GO UP UNTIL THIS WEDNESDAY

VOTE HERE:

poal.me/ql4qn1

IF YOU SEE ANOTHER THREAD WITH STRAWPOLL, IGNORE IT. THIS IS THE RIGHT THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/JYFN/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm the op of the other thread. voting is still going on early, so making a new one right now with poal.me is zero trouble.

If you guys could help keep the thread bumped, I'd appreciate it.

what is this for fucking niggers

I want to hear cringy white autists sing SPLATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Done, hope we don't fuck it up.

Bring on the bullying.

Everyone will be doing that just a little too fast or too slow and it'll cause a resonance cascade trying to sync it up.

They're actual words though, just heavily distorted.

Bump

Do your fucking duty and vote, you faggots.

keep votin'

IS there a limit, or does it matter?

what do you mean by limit?

WHY IS NO ONE VOTING FOR SUPERMAN GODDAMMIT FUCK

BECAUSE WE GOTTA BELIEVE

Like, your singing

I still don't understand what you mean. like a limit because of how well you can sing? anyone is welcome to sing, there's no need to be any good at all.

I think he means how many songs you can sing, and I don't imagine why there'd be one.

bump

We've already done heavens divide.
And we aren't singing fucking sonic songs get that shit off the poal.
Get some actually good songs before you make this shit.

when you walk away
you can't hear me say
please oh baby don't go

SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY

I voted for Moon Man, only because I want to see the memes that come from it.
Plus, it'll draw more people from Holla Forums so it'll actually happen.

THAT YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL TONIGHT

this nigger fuckin gets it. Holla Forums sings shouldn't be tryhard fagmos trying to rap or blow people away with their vocal skillz, it should be about retards being charmingly retarded and singing a fun, stupid, nonsense song

this has never been the case. everyone has always been welcome to sing in these. the only times having good vocal skills matters is in Holla Forums musicals when a song needs to be carried by one or two people.

when has this ever happened

YOU FAGGOTS, DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE!

why don't you get the personafags to vote then? they'd probably go for it.

bumpin'

BREAK – THEIR – BONES

kill all the gays tbh

I would have picked GONG, but I gotta go with Kill all the Gays and Faggots.

I would have liked to add a song to the list, but it's unlikely most anons would know of it or would have voted for it.
I hope the anons voting are following Tony's advice (pic related) and vote with intention to be apart of these songs rather than voting for the meme factor.

that's where round 2 comes in. we'll find out who really wants to sing their songs.

bump

I'd take Weeaboo shit like Simple and Clean or one of the Personafag songs over this. Not vidya.

we'll just have to see what happens in round 2.

Fuck your memes

bump

UNCONTROLLABLEEEE

shitnigger faggot xd

I would much prefer the song to actually be video games related.

We're changing the system to the top 5 songs instead of the most voted one. Then people can sing what they want, but the one with the most song submissions will be edited together.

Why is Heaven's Divide here? It was already sung by Holla Forums right before MGSV release

picosong.com/JYFN/

I was told in a previous thread it was unfinished, so I put up as an option since some user posted the youtube video. It's not in the top five, so I don't see what the issue is.

bump

So we get to have DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAA after all

If it has the most people singing it by the end, yes.

As hilarious as Last Surprise's lyrics are, the latter is clearly superior.

bump

another bump

well, duh. I just need people to vote, I don't need them to post, you silly retard.

bump

It's already thursday, why is the poll still open?

oh shit, my mistake. I thought I said Friday was the deadline for some reason. I'll get the next thread up soon.