Losing control? The genius regular OP ain't awake…

Losing control? The genius regular OP ain't awake…

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

If anyone cares.

reported

What do you think about lolis?

So, how do you fags cope with being forgotten in the end?
Nobody is going to remember you, not even yourself, then it'll be over.

fucking moon bitch

Diablo clones are really fine genre of video games.

NIGGERS

idc tbh.

Day off tomorrow. Probably gonna play some more Mario Kart. Just beat 150cc; going for Mirror mode now.

I guess we need a question. Best controller and why is it the Dreamcast?

Nah it's PS2. Dreamcast is clunky as fug.

I prefer being ignored. More time to do my stuff.

Agreed. I liked fate and titan quest alot.

Best controller is the DS4.

moon bitches not even once

This. I'd rather have a happy life and be forgotten by others.

all my roommates are going for like 2 weeks as of today so i spent my day working out while listening to anime music and jerking off, also video games and model kits, feeling somewhat in control

but now its 4am and i'm too tired to do that stuff but too wired to sleep so i'll come mope here a bit

honestly the only thing that barely keeps me alive is knowing that like 4 people would remember me and i don't want to make them feel bad

Install

TempleOS then

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Fuck off, moonbitch.

Who cares?

Not sure if it's just my controller, but I noticed an annoying "no input" sweet spot on the analog back when I was playing .hack//IMOQ. Made goblin races fucking annoying; I'd swear they realized that trying to approach from a certain angle would make me lose all momentum.

exactly my point

Been away about a week now I guess. Got fired for various reasons. Unfortunately I think I ruined my nice keyboard today. Disappointing because it has volume control buttons and stuff so I need to get a new one because my backup doesn't have them.

I just finished 3 endings in Steins;Gate 0. First the bad one (Gehenna Stigma), the good one (Promised Rinascimento) and this latest one of Maho's ending (Twin Automata) was kind of sad.

ritsu got a job
I'm glad he is tired enough to not be here

i miss ristu

Why'd you get fired?

Why what happened to him?

If you're "remembered" then you're dead.
Checkmate, cishumanfags.

Make that 5 faggot.

Can I be Ritsu today?

Its not the same.

Fake Ritspoo pls go.

Weren't 4am threads banned? or were they just not made the past few days?

you can try

I'm pretty sure the op was too tired to post.

Sup
Some niggers hung out at my gas station filming a music video tonight, was entertaining watching them stand around calling each other retards for 20 minutes. They left one of these on the ground so it's in the till for my manager to see in the morning
All set up and ready to get my back stabbed in persona 5 as well

They're okay

I like the 360/one controllers, too bad their respective consoles are garbage

Feels good

Not very good at the work, trouble walking around (job apparently requires a lot of that) and clumsy enough to be a liability. The last straw was that I fell in the lake.

Is that canadian or gook money?

Didn't happen on Wednesday because Mark gargles cocks, got derailed on Thursday because some /x/ burnout kept posting paragraphs of bullshit, and Ritsu has a job or some shit, so he can't do it tonight.

Fuck off moonbitch.

Fake Canadian money made by chinks

kind words and all but you'll probably forget you even made this post after awhile lol

i don't live a life with a lot of purpose so i kinda wish i didn't exist, maybe the sperm behind me woulda been a better dude or something

I wanted my guy to romance Makoto, but I doubt I would get the charm up in time.

Do devil and sun's slinks for charm.

>People trying to discuss AIDA server issues on the forums.

i ended up focusing on her on my first run so i missed a bunch of Slinks due to the time wasted getting charm up, she's so best girl it should be illegal

wew

My first run i went for kawakami. I started regretting it around just before futabas dungeon. it hurts being monogamous

"Immortality is a curse" is a terrible meme pushed forth by jelly mortals.

It kind of depresses me that Megumin is the most popular animu characters, which doesn't make sense considering she doesn't stand out from other lolis and her show has titty monsters.

I settled with Becky for the same reason. There's always ng+

Being immortal means you see everyone you love die, and knowing anyone you do have a relationship with will die too.

Same dude. I'm not sad about it though. She's a nice grill.

even if you don't shag her she's based as fuck

Makoto > kawakami > tae > chihaya

What are you, a normalfag?

What the fuck is a moon bitch?

Its gonna hurt when my parents die, man.

I see. Either way this place is going down the shitter. I can't read any thread that isn't flooded with "go back to cuckchan/reddit" or "you're a shill" it's annoying.

Morning everyone

Was so sleepy from work I slept right through my alarms, forgive me 4am

tbh it's just a slower less mainstream cuckchan.

THE PRODIGAL SON HAS RETURNED.

I figured you were skipping out on us. Maybe you should just sleep.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Now you're here forever.

There was this microsoft shill saying that i was a sony shill for liking the DS4 over the xbone controller. And he was saying that liking playstation at all means im a neogaf user.

He back bois

Should have got their kiketube or something so you could see yourself awkwardly standing in the background

Enjoy the NEET life user, what you going to do now

Didn't it break down wednesday cause the site wasnt working?

What's going on nigs?

I'm currently brainstorming on an essay. I have until late afternoon on Monday to finish it. Fucking tired of this bullshit.

Or some shit idfk.

I don't disagree

didn't really like the fortune teller but the first 3 is correct

At least cuckchan will talk about a fucking game once in awhile. Honestly can't believe I'm saying that though.

That shit's retarded, also that whole thread is retarded. I posted in it too, DS4 is so much better

I don't know what to post without a thread topic, OP.

Ay yo monica whats good

When I saw the clock I was like "fuck it back to bed" but couldn't

das rite das rite das rite

It'll all be over soon fam

I'll just leave this here in case anyone hasn't already seen it.

I got back into my massive no life timesink again. I probably shouldn't have but I have nothing else to really do as of right now. Thank fuck Ristu isn't here for once.

How was it? I'm slowly trodding along Zero but lately I've been more occupied with other games. Amaedus Kristina best gril

Playan' vidya and wanting to do something productive but cannot work up the motivation to do it.

You can like discuss video games.

What do you eat & drink when playing vidya

You slow ass readin muthafucka

I got you fam

Whats your favorite scrolling shooter from the 80s or early 90s?

Going fine I guess. Got the day off tomorrow. Gonna play some more MK8D, cash my paycheck, and maybe mow a few lawns if the weather's good.

Decided I'd rather just go to college and try to score a cushy office job where I can listen to music all day and just work with a computer. I can take apart and put together a keyboard without breaking it which is more than most people can say so that's a good start.

Been there. If I don't pee right before I go to bed I wake up after 3-4 hours about to wet myself, and then can't sleep anymore.

I like that shes a country girl, but i dont like her enough to be above tae or kawakami.

Choclate teddy ghrams and goldfish crackers with some iced tea. Comfy shit.

Commander keen 6

It was great, but sad. Did you get to Twin Automata or not quite yet? I don't want to spoiler it for you.

Does Abuse count? It's the only one I can think of.

Wait, i take that back. I remembered bio menace. Bio menace was the shit when i was a kid.

Sounds comfy. It might rain really bad here which means I might get the day off. Best part about my job

I want a cushy office job so fucking bad now. I'd take any kind of pencil pushing if I could.
And yeah I hear you. I literally can't sleep if I don't take a piss before trying, even if I took a piss like 30 minute beforehand.

Never played honestly. Whats it like?

Don't think so

At least you wake up before you wet yourself.

Its kinda like mario, except you have a limited ammo stun gun and you have a pogo stick. But the jump is a little delayed. Its very good though. Probably one of the best dos games ever.

Sounds pretty fun even if it is a dos game

ayy lmao
truly a terrible thing

I lurk /vg/ for the games I'm not allowed to talk about here tbh

I wasn't in any of the shots thankfully

Whatever food I've got handy and water/beer.

Lucky you. Its been raining almost nonstop here since Monday

Dunno. I just couldn't care much for her story and there was only the one fortune I've used more than once from her link. Other girls were either more interesting or more useful except for the alcoholic

I haven't really played anything in that genre.

Dorritos flavored Pepsi :^)

That gif took way too long to upload.

This is my clear screen as of right now. I haven't made much progress but it's kind of hard too. Honestly it's because watching Okabe this fucking destroyed and soulless is just heartbreaking.

I just gotta go out of my way to make sure I don't wake up before I'm ready to be up all day. I used to be able to sleep like a log. I never realized how appealing an office job was until I spent all day handling smelly, dead fish that stab you with SOMETHING, and fall all over because they're slimy as hell. Clothes end up soaked through and you have to be on point pushing them through the scaling machine or their heads get caught in the machinery and jam it. Gotta be fast too. Then you have to scrub out freezers, all while soaking wet. And you're constantly stopping the machine to stack the 50-pound crates of fish because the whole shift is 5 dudes, and 3 of you are each working a different machine, one guy's the supervisor, and the last guy's trying to hunt down extra crates so you don't run out. Then you go outside to have lunch, realize you have no appetite at all, and fall in a lake.

I hope so man. Can't take much more. Might stop working on it tonight and continue on it tomorrow. Hopefully won't procrastinate on it too much.

I eat this stuff if it isn't too hot. Sometimes the peanut butter chips melt and I can't have sticky fingers while playing vidya.

Sounds like me most of the time honestly.

Sounds comfy!

Why not hard liquor instead?

Disgusting!

Actually looking at the weather report the chances went down some. Fucking kill me already. So tired of work.

Me either really. Though I really fucking love super spy hunter

Thats why I have an autistic 4am reaction folder full of small images so I can fast post

How odd, your nuts bag has M&Ms in it. That can't be healthy?

Dos games are really fun user.

I just like older women in general. Pretty much all the female members + hifumi - makoto are lowest on the list. Makoto best girl.

A few odd mnms wont hurt anyone.

I told you that fish job would be terrible fam, sorry it sucks that fucking bad though.

What you gonna do when schools over? You still working that one job?

They just look so bad though.

i didn't finish her link on my first run but i didn't dislike ohya, but i also like the idea of proper drinking buddy so maybe i'm just a dummy

What game user? I do the same.

It's been really hard for me to do anything other than the shitpost lately. I've been thinking about just disconnected the ethernet cable but I doubt it'll do anything for my productivity.

If I had a lager I'll be much happier or maybe some vodka.

And yet I have this autistic obsession with archiving anything of remote value in the highest quality/resolution possible.

REMOVE

It's a shame because the benefits were pretty nice after 60 days. I could have gotten new glasses for free and some dental work.

Only if I'm sober. I'm not too proud to admit that I have, in the past couple years, gotten so drunk I shit myself.

But how does the taste complement the nuts? Usually nuts are salty, whereas M&Ms are sweet.

Vodkas nice. Or rum.

Getting over the graphics is easy when youve played them enough.when you get into that horrid teal/magenta/white/black graphics card is when it gets really bad. But all the commander keen games are playable with good colors.

Oh yeah I do that too, I just don't tend to post them cause of shitty internet.

Go back to Holla Forums

Unless you have teeth falling out and don't own any glasses, that shit ain't worth it.

never had sweet/salty combinations before? dude its the best

Salty and sweet can work well together. I like fries and wendys frosties.

Family has a thing for alcoholism. I drink liquor very rarely

Same

She hits me right in the family issues so I've ignored her after getting the bar job. Her links are also useless to me if it's all about making palaces easier.

Ah, I see. Okabe really misses his waifu, and best girl. He is still in love with her, no matter the world line.

btw here is a tip if you want: Depending on how you interact with Amadeus on the phone, you get various endings. If you completely ignore her, you get Twin Automata. If you turn off the phone at the Shrine when prompted, you get the Kurisu ending.

I have teeth that need work badly (I go in rarely and last time was an emergency visit because a crack I was waiting to get fixed developed into a full-on cavity and they almost had to pull the tooth) and I need new glasses desperately. My most recent pair is about 6-7 years old and I'm wearing an OLDER pair right now because the most recent pair just finally gave in and broke when I tried cleaning them last week. I can just buy new ones if it comes to that but a free pair would have been pretty sweet.

Also I'm too lazy to use dosbox

yeah the bonuses don't seem very good

Not really, is it really that good?

Is it any good?

That makes sense. Don't want to fall into the familiar trap.

Think you can tough it out 60 days? Dental shit ain't cheap

give it a try, or buy some salted chocolate product, i think its pretty tasty

You can buy it on steam for cheap.

Ohya's bonuses are useless after the 2nd one, and i think her last one is bugged.

Its an intersting flavor. The salt compliments the chocolate in a weird way that is really good.

Vidya food isn't supposed to be that healthy is it? I always thought it should be junk food. As for salty/sweet I suggest you try eating chocolate and potato chips together.

Yeah still have security guard job. It will definitely pick up in summer. Right now I'm not working because I need to focus on school stuff. During the summer I will probably just work and focus on my hobbies until next semester.

Yeah I also fall into the trap of just browing Holla Forums which kills my productivity in anything. Also I just like procrastinating.

They fired me a couple days back. I've just been too tired to stay up this late.

If I were going to waste money on games I'd just buy another NES game that I'd end up emulating instead.

Its nice they are letting you take days off for school like that.

Damn didn't you just get that job? What'd you get fired for?

You get all 6 commander keen games for 5 dollars though.

I had that graph that was posted around the time the game was released. Snatched that up before I accidentally stumble upon any spoilers. I have an idea how to get all the endings since it's more or less the same as the game. No other "game" tugs on my heartstrings more than this fucking game even though I've barely gotten through it. It's just plain depressing.

It's not hard you computer illiterate swine.

It's not entirely due to browsing Holla Forums all day. More that I'll find anything else to do just to avoid working on something. I love procrastinating but it really feels hollow after doing it for so long.

Too slow with the fish (mostly because it's impossible to hold onto the fucking things), too slow walking around (bad knee, messed-up ankle) and clumsy. I fell down the stairs to the break room on my first day, and the last straw was falling in the lake. I'm a danger to myself in that kind of environment.

Dipping fries in frosties is the best

dota 2
I also keep tabs to both vitagens open

How'd you fall in a lake anyway

5 dollars is an entire can of snus

Its not about hard, I have no energy to do anything because of work.

Yeah, we have a lot of security guards and work is slow so they aren't complaining right now. Plenty of other guards will take my place for now, until summer gets really busy. I'm really fortunate that my job is flexible like that.

now i''ve never tried that, but i also think wendys fries suck

Maybe its for the best user. Be lucky you didnt die or get really hurt.

Wendys fries are better than alot of fast food chains.

maybe my local wendys just sucks dick then, whenever i go there the fries are flimsy and kinda soggy

How much money you save up so far? Feels like you've been working there almost a year at this point

Wendys fries are alright if they are a little crispier than normal. They salt them a little too much I think

The frosty is what makes them good

A&W have great fries too but their onion rings are even better

The only time I can really keep my balance is in the big park in the area. They've got a walkway that floats on the water and I can keep my balance fine on that. Not on regular ground, though.

Yeah, last thing I need is another lasting injury. At least I can sleep in again. That job was rough enough it was messing with my head. Couldn't sleep, wasn't eating, spent all my time at home counting down the minutes until I had to be back, and I couldn't maintain an erection.

Mine is better. Theyre a little bit flimsy, but they have a slight crunch to them.

even the most memorable end up forgotten, so it doesn't really matter one way or the other.

Not a fan of onions tbh. Too bad there isnt an a&w around me. I like their food. Last time i was at one was when i was road tripping across the country. Good root beer floats.

>cant get a boner what a cruel fate for a man.

How far of a fall was it? How hard was it to get back out?

Same for me, but then remember things work out in the end. They reached Steins Gate and found peace and happiness.

cutest scientist

lol'd

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

Whats good in the hood monica

I'm back to normal now. I've worked bad jobs but none ever had me too out of it to get hard.

Just a couple feet. They yanked me out pretty quick. Would've been worse if I'd landed on the dock. Lots of metal things to tie boats to, would've split my head open.

I am very clumsy. I've got a lot of scars and some look cool and badass but they are almost all because I'm clumsy and stupid.

>ASSFAGGOTS
How shit has the game become since 7.00? I cannot play it after they drastically changed Techies since he was the only bit of fun I had left with playing that game. I missed pissing off everyone while carrying my team. It was a really fun time.
Don't worry. My game gets shit on all the time for calling RNG manipulation not a skill.

I just need to remember that and all will be well in the end.

lol fuck

The only thing I love more than onions is mushrooms. There's this place I go to that makes the best enoki wraps
A&W is pretty expensive for fast food though, so I don't really have it all that much

I don't even play anymore. I'm just in it for the shitposting during majors

I beat Trails in the Sky: the 3rd earlier…

Many tears were shed.

I'll check out some possible combos next time I go shopping, thanks anons.

This user gets it. Mushrooms are amazing, even on burgers.

Gotta admit, I'd be drinking to get rid of the embarrassment for months if I were in your shoes.

Why are you wasting time in 4am then?

How'd you like the game?

you have time right now

Actually I think I tried this before, but it was when I was splurging during a movie knight I prepped for and almost went into a food coma from eating way too much. I dont remember anything special about it tho, other than stuffing my face.

Now you're going to get bullied.

Mushrooms are great on everything, especially pizza

Ok

I've done worse. Clumsy is part of who I am. At least it gave me an excuse to go back to neet life for now. Can't wait to lay in bed until 3 pm, maybe fool around with my 3dpd gf,, and do nothing all day. I was starting to get fucking suicidal at that job. Much longer and I might have just jumped in the lake.

I'm too drugged out for this shit.

Love is too weak a word. I loved Trails in the Sky FC, and I loved Trails in the Sky SC. The 3rd is a step above that, it's really something special. I think part of it is how it's not afraid to really dig deep, and go down to earth emotional. It KNOWS that anyone playing it will have made a connection to the characters, and that anyone playing would KNOW just how much they've gone through together, so it's not afraid to show just how much of a family they've become. Yeah, jRPGs pull that all the time - but when this is the 3rd 50+ hour game in a series, and you've seen what's led up to it, it feels all the more real.

It also helps how you can tell how much love the translation team put into it. It wasn't just a product to them, it was a labor of love. They loved the game as much as I did, and it shows so fucking hard.

That sounds like a good enough plan for your NEETlife user, just be sure to have an exit plan. Or else you'll notice entire years go by where nothing happens.

He says it all the time

Work is starting to get to me too, god I want to quit so bad. I'm tempted to go to chaina or some other shitty asian country that my money will go a long ways in. Just so I can stay gone a while

And whats your best clumsy story?

das rite strate from the get oh that trippin dmx boi aint got a thing on this chiggen wang nah mean son

Is it the last in the series? That would have to hurt user

Mushrooms on pizza is the best. Along with olive and peppeoni

Dont do it user, you'll only get yourself killed. Have you seen what they do in china?

Drive like asians?

That's what college is for. Going to get my brother to help me with the applications.

I'm really tempted to start putting some of my savings into lottery tickets. Nothing would make me happier than winning enough to live independently. Most of the things I would buy aren't huge, but I feel like they would make my life a lot better.
My mom used to have a bush in her front yard, and I fell on it one winter (important because it had no leaves because winter). Branch went right up my nostril and out the top of my nose.

They use sewer water as frying oil.

China is a shithole that no sane person would ever willingly go to

How does one be this clumsy.

I don't recall this.

nigger what?

It's the last game for "Trails in the Sky", but not for the "Trails" series as a whole. XSEED has already translated "Trails of Cold Steel" and "Trails of Cold Steel 2" (which take place in a different country in the same world, following a different cast but as an extension of the overall series story as a whole). The series is already massive, 7 games all deeply connected, and the 8th is coming out in Japan this year.

The worldbuilding, foreshadowing, and what-not is off the charts in these games. They're just so fucking immersive, and I love them.

I have no idea. It might be genetic. My mom's so clumsy she broke her back about 15 years ago and needs a walker to get around now, because that made it worse.

You get better odds putting money into penny stocks tbh

Owwwwww, is your nose all fucked?
And yeah seriously. Winning just 100k would set me up for years and years with the way I live.

Ohhhh fuck yeah I saw that. Maybe not chaina then. Wouldve went phillipines if it weren't so crazy these days.

True

yo yo check dis, aint slingin none of dat round here hear

Glad you got a series you really like user, haven't had that myself in a while.

Have you paid attention to your feet as you walk. Sounds like you have somthing fucking up with your walk.

Huh. I think the series is on the vita. I'll have to give this a try

Replace olives with onions and you'd have the perfect pizza

You should probably just stay as you are. Sure work might be hard on you, but you arent in risk of eating sewer food or falling in the sidewalk.

It's not noticeable unless you're looking for it. Same with most of my scars.
I'd be happy with maybe 4 million. Enough to live comfortably but not excessively. Buy myself some nice stuff now and then but most just sit on my ass.

It's a sense of balance thing. I don't stand still because if I do, I have trouble balancing and will eventually fall on my face. Brother's the same way.

Only if the onions are cooked. Raw onions are nasty.

I'd do the same. 4 mil is enough to live pretty nice NEET life off interest really.

Work will kill me eventually to a random bullet to the head so might as well risk it.

It makes me feel special since i can control my balance and center of gravity reall well. Maybe see if a doctor can do anything, but you probably already did that. **how is your inner ear, that could be the cause*j.

It's almost tempting to play the lottery just for the few days of fantasizing you get out of it. Even if you know you won't win, for a few days you're just thinking "Yeah I would definitely do that and it would be great."

Its a small investment for a big reward, even if the probability is tiny. If you can afford there really isnt a reason not to.

If you've ever read elliot rodger's manifesto you'll see how fucking tarded that idea is. He went balls deep into gambling on the lottery hoping it would pull him out of his slump and never won a cent.

I fucking love that feeling. Just all that day dreaming constantly of the nice things you'd do with the money. Been thinking about that stuff a lot lately. Like the floor plan of the small house I'd buy if I won a big one.

Id rather use the time day dreaming about my life with my waifu.

Night user.

An acceptable compromise
I can do all that without buying a ticket though
I deal with lotto at work and I just can't buy tickets after watching people throw away paychecks and pensions at this shit almost every night

I'll probably pick a couple tickets up later if I remember. With the way I live, I've got plenty of money set aside. I'm going to bed though I'm not used to being up this late and I'm exhausted.

I'm not talking about going in hard, just spending a couple bucks a week that would otherwise sit around.

I think like that pretty much all the time. My dad wants to move so I'd probably buy his house off of him. Get some blackout curtains for the basement, a new shower down there, and stuff like that. Still use my old bedroom instead of his, though. Mine's next to the water heater and some other plumbing (and vent-related) stuff in the basement so you get white noise. Good for tinnitus.

Cya next time

Thats different really. Buying a single ticket each week isn't going to break the bank and provides you with all the day dreaming you could ever want.

Every game currently released is playable on Vita in one shape or another, though only Trails in the Sky FC, Trails in the Sky SC, Trails of Cold Steel, and Trails of Cold Steel 2 are available for the platform in English. All 3 Trails in the Sky games have PSP ports, and the first two are translated and available on PSN, but XSEED unfortunately couldn't release the PSP version of The 3rd (the one that just released, and I beat earlier) since it's 2017 and Falcom (the series original developers) returned their PSP devkits and as such couldn't have implemented the translation for XSEED if they wanted to.

Zero no Kiseki ("Trails to Zero") and Ao no Kiseki ("Trails to the Azure") aren't translated. There's a fan-translation in the works for both the PSP versions (although Trails in the Sky were originally PC games before being ported to PSP, right around the time The 3rd released Falcom's PC physical games distributor just poofed out of existence so Zero/Ao were PSP games first) Zero's PC version, and both Zero and Ao's Vita "Evolution" release.

Speaking of Evolution, those are Vita "remakes/ports" for all the Trails games that aren't Trails of Cold Steel I/II on Vita. I'd personally avoid them since they re-arrange the music, butcher the character portraits in Trails in the Sky, and generally fuck up the gameplay balancing, but I guess playing the Vita versions of Zero and Ao wouldn't be an cancerous as playing the Vita versions of Trails in the Sky. Just, uh, avoid watching the OPs since they literally all spoil the games that they're part of. Also, these are never getting translated since the Evolution sub-series are made by Chara-Ani. Better learn moonrunes if for some god-forsaken reason you want to play these releases!

I'd have a false wall put in so when I leave for nippon once a year I don't have to worry about my shit getting stolen. Also I'd have an air tight smoke room put in. And I'd have a bathroom with a yuge shower, one of those nip robo toilets, and maybe a urinal.

Getting hard to take Azure Orca seriously when everyone is just referring to him as "that naked guy" constantly. Calling him "Unarmored" would have probably been better.

Shame that Falcom seems to be wanting to move away from XSEED to cheaper, lower quality companies like NISA. Makes me wonder if after Cold Steel III they might look elsewhere completely. Though, from what I hear, it's not as if XSEED doesn't have their own problems (Tom apparently being one of the few things having kept them in line). You're right though about a personal liking perhaps helping with translation quality. I've seen that happen with another series I liked; XSEED themselves hadn't handled it prior (and being only their their second game,stuff like monster names weren't properly caught), but they made sure to get the prior translator back for main script continuity, and that guy had loved the series since he read the script for the first game.

shit man I've always wanted to do something like that even if it's just making a door look like a book shelf.

benis

Yeah it'd be awesome. I'd put my main bedroom I spend 99% of my time behind it, with all my weebshit and collectibles in there with me. Would be max comf.

benis?

No! There will be no benis dumps tonight!

meant this one.

bepis

o-oh ok

I think you should leave.

So grab the psp ports? I'll figure something out for the third I suppose

It haunts me every time I even contemplate getting one.

I don't understand how nisa is even in business
I picked up disgaea without knowing any better and it read like it was translated by Gaia online

Good. Now remember, avoid all gayposting in 4am.

bepsi

I wish I were a sociopath who did not feel, because feelings are worthless at worst and an annoying hinderance at best. I'd be much more successful without feelings.

I suspect it's more that NISA are cheap whores and, like 8-4 (who can at least be MADE to do decent work, if the hiring company cares to; XSEED has used them before), have a hefty list of games they've handled that gives the impression of competence. However, NISA's even worse than the likes of 8-4, NoA, and Treehouse, in that the latter ones still don't bug the everloving shit out of what they handle even if the translation/censorship are indeed problems.

Which one? Just asking, since the first game was brought west by Atlus, before NISA was a thing.

tomorrow is my birthday