N64 General / Bond

N64 General (including emulation) and burning question.
So, Holla Forums: Why does everyone put all their nostalgia eggs in the Goldeneye basket instead of pic related? Every wannabe hipster is either "why Goldeneye is or is not the best Bond/N64 title." I get the nostalgia and played both as a kid, but my Bond was the blue cart, and I feel it's still a solid title. Diversity in story missions (like a skiing/shooting auto-aim/analog aim level with a mixture of non-linear and rail-shooting elements), great hotkeys (A+B=gadgets, B+A=vision mode like X-ray or NV), and overall decent multiplayer with bots that each had different stats. Everyone I talk to loves Goldeneye but never played TWinE, so, anyone here with thoughts on this?

Also N64 general, though of posting in /vr/ but I bet a ton of you faggots started on N64 or PS1 and Holla Forums's prolly better suited to this.

Because you can play GE (and PD) at 60fps with perfect M/KB controls, and they're still great today.

The goldeneye fanboyism predates that hack.

Sure, but now it's actually justified.

Same reason people like the first game in a series despite sequels fixing all the problems. I liked twine, it was a really solid followup that actually had gadgets that weren't explosives or glorified keycards. I just hated the night stealth level because my CRT was so dark I couldn't see shit. Never finished the game because the one time I got past by sheer luck, I didn't have a memory card to save. Same problem with DK64, only beat it a few years ago because I stopped giving a shit due to gloomy galleon being so dark.

Perfect Dark is better than all the 007 games put together.

I understand your pain OP. A lot of late N64 entries struggle for recognition because they were games that were better suited for next gen but pushed their current hardware to its limits. Games like TWINE got ignored but should not have. I enjoyed its multiplayer more than GE although the gameshark made GE multiplayer more amusing

Just dropping in that you faggots need to play this game with surround, that's all.
Surely your neet caves have that?

I wouldn't want to annoy my parents…

And Timesplitters 2 is better than any of those N64 games.

I did not, I'm not a kiddie who was raised after Marxist indoctrination went into overdrive aka common core.

I've never seen a N64 chart, does anyone have one?

TWINE is crap.
Goldenyes had better controls, it felt more fluid when playing and the character models and movements were more natural. TWINE always had a strange feeling whenever I played it.
For me Goldeneye just feels nice and smooth when playing. I was very proud when I finally beat the Aztec level on hard and unlocked the Egypt level. Those were good times

I have fond memories of this.

Of course I have. Most people seem to prefer 2 for some reason though. Either way, both of them are better than Goldeneye.

I think it is because of Goldeneye. It has that familiar feel from it.

Great game man. I remember playing Rogue Squadron. Good stuff too.

My childhood.

N64 had great Star Wars/Lucasarts releases.

Get out of here kike!

This was probably the one game that proved to me tie fighters are a credible threat, since that one cutscene in the canyon is just a few of them unleashing an endless stream of fire into one of your dudes so thoroughly I understand where the empire is coming from in their use.

What does "kike" mean?

Don't knock until you tried it.

It's hebrew for circle, illiterate Jews would sign contracts with a circle instead of an X. So anyone that used O instead of X was a kike, an illiterate Jew.

I want to see someone play Mario 64 with that controller

Make way for the only excellent N64 games.

In this video I'll be explaining exactly what I do to collect Watch for Rolling Rocks in zero point five speed units, but first I am going to have to talk about double track drifting.

maybe because that one isn't made by rare?

I played the Playstation version of this game, it was pretty meh

The only thing you can't do is ground pound or change the camera easily. the left leaver is up/down and the right one handles left/right

Perfect Dark was the best 007 game.

I don't know why, but I got hardcore nostalgia just looking at that boxart. I never even played the game

Best Bond game is Nightfire.

Enlighten me

Lost a lot hours in this as well. Can't believe this thing is almost 2 decades old.

probably because its a nintendo 64 cartridge. supposedly, the 90s were good times.

Anytime without communists or jews is a good time, stop being an underage fucktard.

youre trying too hard stormnigger

Feel free to kill yourself.

No, quite honestly, YOU need to kill yourself. You’re too stupid to be allowed to post here.

what's up with the leftard raid on Holla Forums?

No need to be salty because you hate the truth you assmad, worthless autist.

wuat? where are you from?

this isnt cuckchan, you dont shitpost and get a warm welcome

You're right, fuck off and die.

get split

I just wanna play this game again god damn it

I just got that that game in a recent collection purchase. How well does it hold up?

fuck.

I feel like giving up at this point

Fast, maps are varied visually, and playing as Sebulba lets you wreck other racers by double tapping taunt.