Emo/Goth/Dark/Edgecore

Post edgy/emo/dark/grim/gritty characters and their stories. Bring out your inner angsty twink and show characters that have these attributes.
I know this pretty much checks the list for about 90% of Japanese media in general, but it's still nice to do.
It's also never mentioned upfront, it seems to attract people like flies on shit. It might be a sonic situation where they see themselves as not good enough and a certain character is what activates their almonds to what they want to achieve for themselves, even if very generic.

Why are "Psychotic" characters that have one tuft of hair covering one eye always attributed to deviant art artists and homos?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does it look like he is on the final stages of aids?

I still can't believe someone got paid to write that, and I shudder to think how the rest of the game is

P3 protagonist isn't emo, he's just a dick. he's probably cheerful than most people who literally have Death stalking them

Would fuck 1 and 4. Judge me.

FemC's dialogue is also the same as MC's dialogue, but with an exclamation mark as the end of them. They're both practically Naruto-tier when it comes to cheerfulness, despite Atlus' marketing trying their damned hardest to show otherwise.

p3protag isn't emo, he's a socially inept autist with one lazy eye in the making
average teenage boy =/= alternative
and what game other than vtmb even had goth characters?

ok so you're a lonely pedofaggot
お め で と う

You're not alone
That anger got turned into lust
I never satisfied that urge as a teen, so now it's instability, self-hatred and sexual frustration
Now I found someone, and those ill feelings are slowly dissipating
I can't believe I was damn near the edge to become a faggot elliot rodger in an orlando nightclub situation., I could have been a dead man now if I wasn't a master at seizing the intensity of my emotions

That's why I said Edge-core, "Edgy" means you act however you damn well please and do whatever the fuck you want.

That's not what edgy means.
Edgy means deliberately acting belligerent and anti-social in an attempt to be groundbreaking, but at the same time failing to do anything new or interesting.

my niggers

Edgy is being "cool" and over-the-top 'mature' by acting like the manifestation of angst and Gary-Sue while still being too pussy-shit emotional to actually be a man.

That's just being a fag, user.

Fuck you dad, don't tell me how to be edgy!

ITS NOT THE GREAT WHO ARE STRONG ITS THE STRONG WHO ARE GREAT

Kuroi-kun the edgeesper
He was born with a special power, he could read minds, but not because he was a lame regular esper or anything, he was that genius at body language. He was so good he could learn karate on TV with it. He was enrolled in a superpowers academy and was the best there and when his classmets got into a battle with the army he won the day and broke his arm stop PMing me why hes got his arm in a sling why thats why

Likes : Mashiro, being the coolest kid, killing classmates, threatening classmates, darkness
Dislikes : Ordinary ppl, sluts who ask anything about his waifu he'll kill them ha ha serves'em right, his parents, society, any1 but Mashiro

©Yoko_Taro

gareth?

Too bad Ashley's first game was a gimmicky one. She's my favourite Warioware.

Reminder that P3MC/Minato/Makoto/ramenboi was harboring Death inside him, was likely traumatized from losing his parents, probably would've had a horrid time making friends if it weren't for being a Wild Card though I only say that because of how much he moved around, and from my own experiences and considering how his physical health is a gameplay element with the whole Great/Good/Tired/Sick mechanic AND the fact he can easily spend all day at home on the computer, he's a fucking mess. I can't really blame him for being emo and a dick in some of his dialogue choices.

Okay I agree with most of pic 2, but why is having the Buster Sword clean a negative? Wouldn't YOU care for the sword your friend gave to you as he said you'd be his living legacy?

Just came to post, that pics file name is great.

That's called being free and unrestricted (or archaic if you have no morals). If that's your definition of edgy I wonder how much fun you have in life and how much you slouch, how the fuck did you not see the pattern of edgy characters like Shadow the Hedgehog, Not Important, and the ghost bitchboy from Cisquisition.

Edgelords are fags, they're the kids at school who said they hate people constantly, "cut" themselves, and masturbate to Invader Zim x Sonic r34.

Star Ocean 3 was a fun game

I wanna fuck the depression out of them. Except Gay Cocksleeve.jpg I don't like how his game looks.

hey dude

nah that's perfectly normal, i'd do the same.

Stop using Mac OP. Also, 1's stethoscope isn't moving and is therefore shit.

HOW THE FUCK DID I DO THAT

Well you are Stylish as fuck my friend.

Checked.

I swear to god, niggers like you are the equivalent of mudslimes coming to England and demanding that the Queen convert to Islam and leave.

Islam OR leave*, my mistake. Well, given that she's a FUCKING WHITE (fe)MALE, she'll probably be cast out anyway. See, I didn't fuck up, it's political commentary!

Not actually Goths, but in the same vein.

SO S-S-S-STYLISH!

55MOKIN-5ICK-5TYLE*

Apart from exceeding amount of gore that shit isn't any different from your average naruto DBZ clone. Fucking attack on titan had much stronger introduction, and we all know how it went.
I'm thinkin Yoko just decided to make quick buck off his name with that manga.

It's not the weeb shit itself, it's the obnoxious abundance of it and the thread derailing fetishes and kinks. Modern anime is also all drawn the same because of computers just like how UE4 is making all games look the same. What's appeal of watching basically the same show with different head shapes and slightly different color tones just to squeeze everything you can out of cutesy/smug girls unless you have actual doctor's note autism. NHK, Psycho Pass, Kill La Kill (assuming it wasn't serious), Spice and Wolf, etc. stood out but for everything else is a sea of garbage post-2005 or somewhere around there.

Comfort zone.
That's why flavor of the month moeshit is so retardedly popular and you get Holla Forums flooded with new set of anime reaction images every season.

Kinda like when the Americans occupied Germany and forced them to become self-hating liberals that wish for their own genocide?

The same Americans that have been saying in every thread that American games are the best, even though they can't give one example of a modern American game that isn't shit, and even though their country has barely produced any high culture in its entire history?

I think the Jews have been out-jewed.

Personally I think as a writer he's your bog standard 2cool4school fuck, he just knows how to intertwine that shit with gameplay so it's refreshing in a video game context somehow. When I think back on many characters of drakengard/nier, I just don't think they'd work in a regular story setting.

Oh so you're just a dyke lover.
(((>>12495785)))

cloud buries the buster sword in advent children and lets it rust, fuck em

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring.
Standing out in the terms of anime meaning popular enough to catch a casual participant of the medium or have a uniquity not seen in others like (throw Kaiji/Akiga on that list too), do you want me to explain the general plot of each of these to you if you're too dense for that.

No, Kike la Kike was dyke shit, deal with it.

I'm noticing these sentiments appear more frequently lately. What's with this recent disdain for what used to be considered 'the purest form of love'?

Probably actual lesibans.

Never stopped /u/ before.

Post more Alice, I can't get enough of her

I meant /u/ as 'people who enjoy anime yuri', not actual denizens of the board.

Just the male uprising.
Nice wall of text you fucking lolcow. Let me guess, you're the guy who posted a speech about how oppressed bronies are in a thread complaining about (((Alpha))), and signed his name at the bottom?

I don't care for lolis in partiicular, but Alice would be my daughter-fu if I subscribed to the waifu mentality.

KLK was the dopest shit though.

Holy fucking shit, leftypol confirmed.

Stop talking like a 7th grader.

Lolwut

Good kid.

What ever became of American McGee's missing sister?

Nothing like spam to save your kid ass, huh?

Kill yourself goon.

It wasn't me who got butthurt over anime

McGee had a hard fucking life, he deserves to withdraw honestly.

Shit. Is this all on >>>/alice/?

Tell me 116400 didn't just get banned.

Now there's a depressed girl I like.

I wasn't gay enough for this thread otherwise.

ok kid

Yeah but the catalog and threads are still broken, and it's a dead board so it's just a corpse without a grave. Hope you can wade through DeviantArt or Tumblr if you actually wanted some Alice.

You think hairstyles like this will come back one day?

They already have but now with receded hairlines.

This is coming from the feelingsfag who gets angry.

Kids get punished, I see no problem here.

What a fucking kid.

Just admit you're a bullied nerd or I'll trigger you even more, you fucking kid.

ok child, please settle down
take your ritalin medications

Doesn't school end in late May, kid?

Are you implying that you don't have a brain?

Also, we are the bullies. Want me to give you an atomic wedgie, NURD?

Buncha fucking kids up in here. This is why we'll have a nerd genocide.

This post is simply perfect.

I came here to check those sweet quads.

Who could forget about this motherfucker. He just fucking hates the world and has a prejudiced hostility towards humans.

He lived up to his name being a mopey fucker.

he lived up to his name by being the precipice on which the holy spirit and the player interact with the game world

I wonder if the way Japanese people pronounce Edge has to do with its use as a name, it's usually pronounced something like "etch-y"

Fuck off, Yoko Taro would never write something so mundane. Getting tired of the butthurt.

Kuroi is just awful. Not everything Yoko Taro makes can be good. At least this was in the same manga.

Interesting…