WebM Thread

last thread was 404'd anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oy-3KI2eHi4
youtube.com/watch?v=PRq_DUMVkbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4o2EU5VOzLQ
store.steampowered.com/app/233610/Distance/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/7226540/Adobe_After_Effects_CS6_11.0.0.378_LS7_Multilanguage_[ChingLiu]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The animations in the naruto games are fucking absurd, they should have had CC2 make the anime too.

Is it worth actually giving the series a shot?

What is this, some kind of trackmania clone?

It's GTA V

This made me think of some hot wheels game I used to play as a kid. Fuck I wanna play it now.

Even when you remix it into a song from a better game, Mighty No. 9 still sounds like shit.

That's Mega Man X, retard.

I converted it with video bitrate of 200… I couldn't shrink the filesize down any further. How can I keep the bitrate up without it bloating?

I'll just convert it myself and post the results/command line when I'm done, because this is the first version of this I've seen that was truly amusing.

Anyone knows a good, easy to use webm converter? Thanks in advance.

Well here's the original video if you want the source
youtube.com/watch?v=oy-3KI2eHi4

No, it's a way for feminist scum to control men by denying them sexual gratification if they live even the slightest bit outside of what you consider acceptable. Feminist scum needs to be removed.

Converter programs are garbage. Learn how to use the command line.

ffmpeg -y -i "We Are Number One but it's in Japanese ☆彡-oy-3KI2eHi4.mkv" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 518k -vf scale=-1:540 -g 9999 -pix_fmt yuv420p -colorspace bt709 -speed 1 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 6 -quality good -sn -c:a libopus -b:a 62.5k -ac 2 -metadata title="We Are Number One but it's in Japanese ☆彡-oy-3KI2eHi4" -f webm -threads 4 -pass 1 -an NUL

The part I liked more was "If you do it with an object you become an object"

Also we live in an era where the makers of Illusion of Gaia make things like vid related

This is for xmedia recode which is commonly used

and this is for Webm for retards which is what i personally use

The five most important settings you can do is 2 pass, AltRef Max Frames to 25 and AltRef Strength to 6, quality to best and Lag in frames to 25

It does 2 pass with best compression checking and it will potentially use between 25 and 50 reference frames depending on how complex the video is

sauce?

What makes one video more complex than another?

Is Hirez trying to outdo themselves?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Filters.

Thanks for the webm, user

If you don't want your videos to look like lego shit, that's why

This is one talented motherfucker, god bless this bong chap.

jesus tells me to retake the holy lands

Is that first one from Brass Eye?

… what?

I want to tug on that kike's waluigi moustache.

Fucking A+.

Source?

Not really hard to find out, now is it. i had no clue.
It's from Johnny Dangerously, apparently.

I never got how bad apple became a meme.

Please tell me this isn't real

Thanks, how did you find it?

Finish national anthem.

user.
Just search "88 magnum". Seriously.
I'm sure saucenao would've worked as well.

What? SauceNao can't search webms.

i can't decide whether you being underage and asking this is worse than you not being underage and asking this

Got to love femitards double standards.

"Us women think all men are awful and we want nothing to do with them, but now men are making sexbots and want nothing to do with women AND THIS WILL NOT STAND BECAUSE IT MAKES WOMEN INSIGNIFICANT!"

It's a bad thing because I asked a question about movie I haven't seen before? Why are you so asshurt anyway user.

I'm not him, but it's probably because you're being too retarded to just go google it yourself to find out about it if you care so much, stop perpetuating this idea of faggots being too lazy to search for stuff and getting spoonfed on the internet when your lazy ass is already sitting on the computer in the first place.

because i can't decide if being underage and posting on an 18+board understanding what the webm was referencing while never having watched a John Woo movie is worse than being as plebeian of this magnitude that is of age posting on an 18+board understanding what the webm was referencing whilst never having watched a John Woo movie ; that's why

Thanks for the salt user, try not to pop a blood vessel

Again. You seem mad about the fact I asked a simple question. Secondly, when did I ever say I'd never watched a John Woo/John Wick movie before, and I'm interested in how you think I'm underage b& from such a simple thing in the first place.

It's resident evil. I've seen the previous animated movies and liked them. That clip is absolutely god awful and retarded, regardless of what it's meant to be referencing since it's a zombie movie, not John Wick.

In the words of a very wise man: "How can anyone love an English person?".

Holla Forums - Video Games

you don't have to say anything you godamn retard , it's obvious you haven't ; if you had you would've known where Keanu drew inspiration from when he made John Wick and you wouldn't be making such retarded comments lurk moar

Are you really this autistic or do you not understand I'm talking about Leon doing that shit to zombies in a Resident Evil and not about where it originated. Honestly, think.

you're the one thinking RE movies are zombie movies and yet you call me autistic?

How on earth did they film this shit?
How did they make the shark do what it did? How did the zombie get any air at all? How did they prevent anyone getting stung by some venomous animal?

The past two animated films were. I'd expect the third to be as well. Next time when someone responds to a webm and criticizes it, don't throw a fit and think they're attacking what you like. I can say that is cancerous since it is but it doesn't mean I dislike Bob Ross.

it was the 80's , shit was possible then

Wholesome.

Yep, MonI was made by the people behind Illusion Of Gaia, Act Raiser etc
As for the first one it's from irl

SuaceNao can only search images user.

Anyone have those autistic fox cartoon webms???

Higher quality version

How is that possible?

That second webm sounds like a bunch of kids trying to rp on cs-go.

Fuck what is this called? Tracks like this make me think about a JRPG crossed with Professor Layton. I want to listen to more of them but I never know how to look for them.

The music style you are looking for is called a Waltz, my friendo.

Song is pretty lame but that animation is quite impressive. Looks like they were base models were made in 3D (probably mo-capped), but someone drew over them to maintain style. Looks good. Really impressed with the detail in the guitar and playing. Even from a glance I could tell they were playing Caparison guitars.

listen to the azumanga daioh soundtrack, umihara kawase soundtrack, threads of fate soundtrack, tail concerto soundtrack if you want more of it fam

Oh wait, you're right thanks. Serves me for being musically retarded.

Though what I'm hearing seems a little bit different from what I typically think of when I hear a waltz. It sounds a little bit lighter. Is it a specific type of waltz?

Thanks, I'll be sure to do so.

Thanks user, sounds great.

honestly the racing in gta v is way less fun than it looks.

By less fun you mean hilarious?

Pastebin than shit user. I've been trying to make something similar for making bumps. Only difference is I've tried making it a batch script.

If the video is noisy and had a lot of difference between frames. A still image as a video can use a lower bitrate than a series of varied frames

This video is amazing. The amount of meme they managed to cram into this thing is off the charts.

Is that seriously considered waltz?
I'm musically inept but it doesn't sound like Schubert.
I've been trying to find modern artists that make music like that. Do you know of any good ones?

The animator/designer is ex-disney. He did comic series called Blacksad, then in a year made this music video. Unfortunately, he mentioned that he most likely won't be doing any animation for a while after this; no one wanted to air the music video on broadcast TV.

I do feel the song is very weakly mastered, contemporary lyrics, which won't be made better with animation and will make both look weak as a result.

I feel sorry for the guy, probably spent most of his money on hopes to air this music video and recoup some of that investment.

A waltz is a type of music usually in 3 times meant to be danced to, with a partner and in circular motions spinning. Here's an example from FF15, you can clearly tell the triple time, it goes "single note, single note, chord | single note, single note, chord". Although this pianist added a rift with the chord.

The start of is clearly in 3 times too and could be danced in a valse fashion, the start at least because the electronic part changes times alot.

With the Bethesda shills around, I feel that I should post this.

I get that but I wonder if there are any modern artists specifically bringing out music like that. Like the one in the GTA5 webm.
After hearing that I wanted to find out but none of the music databases appear to have a waltz section and plenty of what you find when you search waltz is either the classic stuff or some semi-waltz garbage.

Apparently in 2014 a sequel to this was made.
It was made by Cuckchan, so I can't actually endorse it, but it's pretty alright.

You're welcome,bb

really kickstarts my macadamias

sauce?

Which GTA5 webm?

youtube.com/watch?v=PRq_DUMVkbQ

Fresh OC that just happened minutes ago in Toronto

I think he's talking about GTA in Real Life, which uses a Carpenter Brut song. Unfortunately, I don't have the webm. But I have the song

Shit, it's called "Real GTA". My mistake

dank

I see no one getting blown the fuck out.

You're a fag, go home. You have low testosterone. Nice digits though.

I guess that's the Canadian version of BTFO. A rhyming chant.

I'm just implying that it is a goon variety.

Nah, this is the Canadian version of BTFO. Gorillas on suicide watch.

This one

What in the fuck is this, even?

I'm not sure how I feel about other media copying webm related. They got it verbatim even down to the wubstep.

When you've been drawing the same character for 39 years, you can take a little artistic liberty.

The music was added by the original video uploader. The song is from Jonh Wick 2 youtube.com/watch?v=4o2EU5VOzLQ

Poor George, all he wanted to do was put Star Wars out of its misery before it was ruined.

time to shamelessly dump my racing webms again

My nigga

will this game ever come out?

Here's the thing, when sex robots enter the field, they'll actually have to compete with other women for dick instead of getting the betas and failures like they usually do.

With sex robots entering the field, betas who only want women for sex (and the dreg women likewise) will pick sex robos every time because they're less expensive, more loving despite being inanimate and artificial as hell because that's the joke and it'll write both them and the dreg women out of the gene pool.

Failures leave society and drown themselves in robo pussy and the gene pool gets just a little cleaner.

And when i'm talking about betas i'm talking degenerates.

Some fresh OC.

Are you telling me, that George Lucas lost an Oscar to a fucking jew? Talk about a redpill.

there was an effort

Some countries all ready have issues with this (low / unstainable fetrility rates). Basically not enough people desire to make babies (Japan, Scandinavian Countries). While the cause is not sex bots the effect is the same, negative population growth. And given how basic governmental program require positive population growth (military, health care, social security [governmental retirement programs]) if sex bots decrease a countries birth rate enough they could be a real threat. Who cares how armed a populus is if the enemy has you our numbered 1000 to 1.

Sex bots aren't going to decrease a countries birth rate. They're just a masturbation aid. No one is going to chose one over a quality woman. Rather this will just give men who weren't going to have children anyways more options.

Focusing on sex bots rather than the reason so few people want to marry or have kids to begin with is fucking stupid.

That was great, surprised I havent seen it before.

Japanese men are so beaten by women because women are so exceedingly rare that tons of them are committing suicide because their women leave them

I don't know if you've followed along with dating in japan in the last two decades but women there have become the worst she-bitches on earth who openly kick the shit out of their boyfriends in public because they won't literally spend all their money on them, threatening them to get more money or they'll leave them for another man with more money

This has resulted in tons of men in Japan to just give up and start marrying whatever they are attached to, some are marrying their consoles, some pets, some games whatever

If anything having a sex bot that won't treat you like utter shit is just going to make these women stop being such absolute assholes and they'll have to shape up and compete again because right now there is literally no competition between women in finding a man to live with

Tell that to grocery store clerks and fast food order jockeys.

NOTHING TO DO WITH TAXES
NOTHING TO DO WITH EDUCATION
NOTHING TO DO WITH MEDIA
THE JEWS AREN'T TO BLAME, GOYIM

First one isn't Christian at all. Unless they were Somalian pirates or something.

have you suffered any head injuries in the last 20 years of your life?

I'd like to preface this supposition by saying that I'm not a philosopher or any kind of deeply intelligent/educated person. It's just that I've noticed that a lot of the problems that plague Western society in regards to the whores-being-whores problem also affect Japan, which doesn't seem to have as much Jewish influence in it as the former does. It might be that this is less of a problem with hooknoses and more of a problem with people that gets aggravated by hooknoses.

People do live in an era of unprecedented comfort. Clean water and food are plentiful in first-world nations. Most people have shelter from the elements. Problems aren't completely solved by any stretch of the imagination, but your average Joe who's on a Mongolian throatsinging thoughtspace can be assumed to have not suffered in the way that his grandfather did. In fact, it's probably safer to say that he was raised and groomed like a crop that would pay rent and taxes and so on and so forth. He hasn't felt the pain of true famine or drought, been beaten senseless for the handful of dollars in his pocket so that the assailant could buy bread, or helplessly watched as his sibling died from a preventable disease.

You know that old saying about how you have to suffer loss to know the good times? I think there's more truth to that than most give credit for.

People don't suffer the hardships of nature anymore, but the depths of that suffering is still scorched in their souls. They feel it in the loss of a relationship with a woman that turns out to be a shallow whore. They feel it in being pressured for the rent they pay on the house they can never afford. They feel it in the existential crisis that comes when they turn thirty and realize that they have done nothing of significance with their lives.

These things happened to their forefathers, but those people had relatively horrifying experiences that they survived. They were just as shellshocked then, with those more life-threatening experiences, as we are now with these much less significant and more frequent issues.

The Jews? Whether they know it or not, they're partially responsible for the climbing depression and suicide rates. They push to drive real struggle out of life, and thus drive the drive to struggle out of mankind.

I don't believe we are not meant to live as a crop of rent-paying citizens, but I believe that's what we're being pushed into.

And I believe it's going to ruin us for generations to come.

Killing people without reason isn't Christian. If they are pagans, you leave them alone or try to convert them. The moment they provoke you, then you fight. Spare the women and children.
Why do you assume I'm 20? Why can't you use capitals, you nigger?

they're muslims and niggers , i call that a two for one deal

Why do things happen by one reason?
You're thinking materialistically. It may be the Jew's fault we think that way, but we didn't have to accept them. We didn't have to weigh our children in pros and cons, and yet we do. I suppose you think we're capable of anything if it weren't for the Jews?

Oh, so the goyi- I mean, pagans are chattel? You may not be one, but you certainly act like one.

Ah, this post is poorly written. Suppose I should be going to bed now.

nice try rabbi
so you think darkies are your allies?

al dente

Isn't their being Muslims enough of a reason? They're not ignorant heathens, they're heretics.
It's like shitlibertarians who say killing commies violates the NAP. It doesn't because they reject it. The NAP is gay but you get my point

Did I hear the Anglerfish Dance song but not actual anglerfish dance?

Japan being United States of Isreal a bitch has nothing to do with them consuming Jewish propaganda and cucking themselves, got it.

So let's assume this is true since I don't really give a damn about the nips.

Then what? No one is going to really stay with a woman who abuses him like that. The sex bot won't magically get him to change his mind, they're already dropping out when all they have is an onahole. The issue is there regardless, trying to fuck with sex bots is like trying to just cure a symptom. Their birth rate is already well below replenishment rates (fuck, all western nations are but some are worse than others), trying to ban them will do fuck all.

I doubt it will do anything for a bitchy womans behavior, since the japs are already saying NO MA'AM. It's like trying to say introducing a better vibrator will make men try harder.

I really wish this movie had ended better than it did. Such a great stupid, fun premise, and then it fell apart midway through. Pretty much right when the kid joined in. Everything after that was nothing but floundering. This could've been a great flick.

is that really just wet sand? it must have some adhesive too

Keep trying?

GOD DAMN THAT MAKES ME ANGRY

have something to make up for it

hilarity ensues

Last time I checked most western nations still had a positive population growth except for like Japan, Italy and like all the former soviet countries.

In any case people are fucking stupid if they think sex robots will change anything dramatically. The people most detached from social interactions will either stay the same or improve and they will just end up becoming the new sex doll for people who are into that sort of thing.

I think he means white population growth, mein freund.

Why would he be lumping asians and whites into the same population growth category then?

It already is store.steampowered.com/app/233610/Distance/
It's quite the unicorn stemming from a kickstarter and being in early access yet delivering on the racing shenanigans.

Probably because Japs, specifically, aren't even close to replacement rates. I think South Koreans also suffer from the same problem, but I'm not familiar with their problems beyond the insane domestic policies they've implemented.

The places that have these kinds of problems have a lot of prosperity, compared to places where struggle is a daily part of life.

thank you kindly, stranger.

You still aren't touching on the fact on why he would focus only on white population growth in western countries, but at the same time too he would lump in the asian population in said same category.

Because it's a problem in both cases.

Why are you being dense?

Every time

Exclusively due to immigration, which hardly counts.

The replenishment rate is roughly 2.1 children per woman, to replace the parents plus the occasional manslaughter. Estonia for instance is at 1.4 last I checked. Even America is on the negative across all races, any and all growth is due to mexico.

Because the asians (especially the nips) suffer the same problem. Only an idiot would think blindly importing third worlders would resolve this long term problem.

requesting vaporwave webms

You see, Holla Forums was Holla Forums all along, user.

Careful with those words user they might tell you to go back to Holla Forums :^)

Holla Forums and /christian/ have derailed a lot of threads on Holla Forums in the past. I have no love for either, but at least Holla Forums sometimes is chill.

Funny, because /christian/ really likes to visit Holla Forums too. There's also Shareblue and the past times when we had to deal with Correct The Record.

I love this video for the reactions of the side actors in it.

To be fair, Annie Hall is a comedy-drama while Star Wars is science fiction. Drama usually beats sci fi at the Oscars.

2 of those webms are shit.

NO BAI

Requesting Webms of backwards bunnyhopping through the maps in HL2

Is their a higher quality version of this?

Only have this.

Shadow art was psychedelic as fuck.

Its even funnier because he is black and the storm trooper is pure white.

Kek close enough, that'll do cheers

Shocking

How disgusting.

I tried my best to make it better because I can't find a higher quality video.

Oh man good times. We should do it again sometime.

Would you recommend XMedia for editing longer videos?

I'm basically recording some stuff off a camera, and then need to edit it (cut some shit out) and save it as whatever Jewtube can use.
If it can let me overlay images & has a decent fade option between cuts, I'm happy.

Why not use something like After Effects?

Got a link?

I'll always remember the Garfield 7 lives specials where he's a white cat that grows up with a little girl and then dies when she gets her first child.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/7226540/Adobe_After_Effects_CS6_11.0.0.378_LS7_Multilanguage_[ChingLiu]

Disconnect internet, start the setup, start trial, install, start the program, click start trial again (if it appears) close the program, copy the cracked dll to the adobe folder, and voila, you're good to go.

This is part of why I love Squad so much. It's just great.

webms were a mistake

still figuring out how to make them properly

Should I keep the internet disconnected each time I start-up?

I have Privatix, but will that be enough to keep me safe in bongistan?

yeah well i never made a webm or a flash either but jesus the amount of massive SWFs ive seen with almost nothing in it

Oh you only need to disconnect when you install for the first time

Shit I cant find this song. Apps keep returning different results every time, sounds of the fire propably messing it up. Anyone know what it is?

Requesting if anyone knows the music from this Gondola too

And like before apps keep returning shit.
Might be because it sounds like a remix and I highly doubt they can pick those up.

Its a great webm, reminds me of all the times that happened to me.
I let my dog have the stuff she stole in those situations too, mostly because I was always impressed at how sorry she seemed when confronted.

Just because it doesn't have sound doesn't mean I'm a 4cuck.

Here's the audio you missed from this webm:

T-thanks

lost my shit, just incredible

Sugoi friend

the autism that went into this one holy shit

Supreme autism, friend.

kc tier

t. kc evaluater

Are you the same user who made the gondola school days webm?

here's my contribution

A fucking masterpiece.

animation is shit rip off of tarzan and atlantis

tfw Anvil God/Snakes now get you banned and the game is flooded with 12 year old Brazilians

Very gud.

Man, why do they never have cool shit like this when I visit Chicago? The crazy part is they set this up like a week before I had to go through there to visit my mom.

Fucking Hell

Anyone have Dr. Piccolo webms? I'm looking for a specific version. It started with the green and purple song at normal volume and didn't show THE DOSE until the song got to a certain part where it got loud as fuck. I NEED IT.

The original version of this is Lullaby by Snail's House.

That's a good idea, but I'm still not going to do it until the filesize limit is raised to 16MB.

???

EBIN! :DDDDDD

That webm was actually pretty cool.

There was a monkey experiment with surrogate mothers with a wire one that had food and a soft one that didn't and the baby monkeys would go for the soft one. An object may not be the same thing but it can provide some level of comfort in the absence of another person.

wew

Put some fucking music or something over the that ungodly silence then

Why is there always some faggot that posts a ton of webms everyone has seen before like we'll give a shit?

Is it bait?