youtube.com/watch?v=q8n32wVdZ48
youtube.com/watch?v=IcbKh4AzScE
youtube.com/watch?v=958OBRLyuko
youtube.com/watch?v=PSv37HwwojU
youtube.com/watch?v=QA8rdVdoiy0
youtube.com/watch?v=AAZo9jYI4cg
youtube.com/watch?v=1P2gNB_U5g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Midnight Club 1's soundtrack was released over three vinyls if you are interested.

Top 5 songs, GO

Good taste.

God Tier:

THIS, if you ever had to play of were forced to play a Guitar Hero game make sure it's this one.

SHIT I FORGOT, let's make that a 6th
Kiss - Strutter, actually got me into kiss considering the kiss is shit meme.

Yeah no.

FUCK OFF PLEB
;^)

Whole lotta shit taste in this thread.

What the fuck is this gay tween shit, in a car game?

That word doesn't mean what you means, and you're clearly underaged. Here, have some more top-tier music to better shape your tastes during your formative years so you don't grow up to be an irredeemable faggot.

I'm not looking to listen to #sample music 6, Mozart, then a whiny faggot teen pop while I'm playing a car game, what ever suits you best.

I wish more games had 80's synthwave music.

this game was composed by Jesper Kyd and had unusually long tracks for a Genesis game. the game barely had any sound effects and you'd sometimes complete a level without even hearing the entire track.

and the bass at 16:05 is what i use to test new headphones/speakers. it sounds different on everything.

Fucking Yakuza 0. Probably the best soundtrack in a modern game.

Will dump my favorite tracks from my favorite OST's, starting with Pokken since it's ridiculously underrated in the music department as well as in general

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9-bV2cLKY
youtube.com/watch?v=p1Chj-Nxppk
youtube.com/watch?v=KRWRPQr4fx8
youtube.com/watch?v=vzPpAYBy4AY
youtube.com/watch?v=MyxkhM2Joqg
youtube.com/watch?v=q8n32wVdZ48
youtube.com/watch?v=IcbKh4AzScE

(Heroes of) Might & Magic series as a whole
and not that shit that got made by ubisoft, the original New World Computing games

I don't. Synthwave has become the new fedoracore, and it all sounds the fucking same.

ITT: Same old shit.
Let me drop some unknown on you.

I remember the OST of Vice city had this song "japanese boy"

Auto Modellista is definitely in the top 3 for best racing game soundtracks.

This entire game

T H I S
H
I
S
The way they sync up with boss intro cutscenes and change according the moves you're using just make it even better.

I can't choose between 2 and Blood money
youtube.com/watch?v=958OBRLyuko

this tbh

Say what you will about the game but any game that uses a remix of the main theme as the final boss fight music is okay in my book.

2 had the better title theme, but Blood Money had way better music in general.

Even the mediocre tracks would end up in other MMOs bragging about how great their soundtrack is.

that game in general had amazing atmosphere

A top 5 is hard because the game has so many good songs, even some of the niggershit is good. But i'm a rockfag so there it is.

pick one

Technically the licenses expired so the songs are not licensed anymore.

And i still love those songs.

San Andreas has the second worst soundtrack in the series though, the only good songs are Killing in the name of and the main theme.

Fite me fagets

You're right, K-Rose is also pretty good. Also, am I the only person that get's turned on by the voice of the radio host?

What? San Andreas is only second to Vice City.
In fact, all the other GTAs have pretty crap soundtrack (haven't played the ps2 exclusives though).

youtube.com/watch?v=PSv37HwwojU

you faggots don't even KNOW what the best geetz radio is

S.V.E.R.

Faggots, all of you

MUTHAAAAAA

This one

Posting best end credits music.

I really need to play this game. There's no way the Soundtrack lives up to some of these tracks.

You faggots always fail.

Go away, Dave.

I'm tired of seeing this tune overused in every single good chiptune music list ever. Like it's underrated or something. It's as used as the tetris theme, or wily's castle from MM2, which is a whole fucking lot.

You are my absolute nigga. GTA III has such a dark and weird urban techno feel that it's become my absolute favorite over the years, the soundtrack is absolutely fucking stellar and really under appreciated.

youtube.com/watch?v=QA8rdVdoiy0
youtube.com/watch?v=AAZo9jYI4cg
youtube.com/watch?v=1P2gNB_U5g0

Not even Megadeth likes Megadeth

Faggot

Grew on me, too.
RUSH RUSH GET THE YAYO

Patrician taste. This too.

:^)

Teriyaki Chan is my waifu

I never really saw it that way but always felt there was something very off about the whole atmosphere of the game, thanks.

Diablo 2's soundtrack is godly.

That song always makes me choked up.

IV and TBoGT were shit-tier and TLaD had a handful of good songs.

And friendly reminder that CoD used to be explicitly anti-war and portrayed the average German soldier as just soldiers. That theme declined over time but was still present in some form until WaW (which arguably tries to portray the Russian ultra-brutality as immoral), after that it swapped to 'war is cool' bullshit.

Your feeling of helplessness is your best friend, savage!

Game had great tracks. I like the ambient ones the best. There so soothing though i can't play more then an hour of the game before wanting to sleep.

It's sad Amon Tobin only mad one game soundtrack. He must not have liked the work. Hell it's sad he hasn't made an album in a while.

BIG UP DNB CREW

Thats because electronic music was still good before the internet ruined it.

Yeah, the Pure Land theme especially is very soothing.

I really don't know much about the man, to be honest, but that's a shame. Chaos Theory's OST really nailed the feeling of the game.

The funny thing about CoD is that it always managed to be a fun game with setpieces etc, you could happily play it and be totally ignorant of the underlying message it was pushing because the developers understood that gameplay was king (compare this to, say, Spec Ops: The Line which is a chore to play because gameplay was considered secondary to muh deep writing). MW2 (and to a lesser extent WaW) dropped the message since the majority of the audience brought in by 4 didn't even know it was there.

In an unrelated note Thief is a pretty good example of an OST that is great but isn't really something you can listen to when not playing the game. Particularly in the levels which border on being part of the horror genre it adds a lot to the atmosphere.