What are some ports that improve over the original?

What are some ports that improve over the original?

256x224
240x160
Sure, "better"

Both low and dogshit, barely a difference
This only applies to DKC. SNES was too damn dark anyway, too much dark colors.
Only real issue, the GBA had better compositions but the sounds wasn't so hot. I wish it could be extracted with gbamus, so I could hear it better.
How the fuck is this bad? Launching eggs is easier than ever
Bullshit.

Op said improve nigger.

Are you just pretending?

No. The GBA version is Infinitely better.

No it's not and the facts are there, this is my last reply.

Hahahahaha, can't handle the bantz and facts
little bitch lmao

Bruh, I respect your observations, but DKC on the SNES has far superior graphics than the GBA port.

Good argument buddy

Game boy one had more levels, too

Music did suffer though
Also pausing is slow for gba version

Sonic Classic Collection is all anyone who likes Sonic even slightly or wants to try out needs to own.

Excuse me?

He is implying you prefer to play those games in a mobile device instead of their original hardware in Nintendo DS

Are you retarded?
Not bad, but AFAIK it's 30fps instead of the original's 60fps, which makes the animation much choppier.

DS is basically mobile device to begin with.

Can you actually explain what is wrong with TWEWY? It plays much better on tablet.

I already told you, the mobile version throws away a ton of game mechanics that use the top screen because you're too much of a casual faggot to learn how to control your partner and keep the puck going.

What mechanics?

Have you actually played the original game?

Hello is this the inferior port thread?

What's inferior about the Saturn port?
I thought it had extra content.

Here's an actual good port.

It had more content than Playstation but they didn't rejigger it properly for Sega Saturn.

Many of the effects look a lot worse or are missing altogether, the sprites scaling is very bad and even misaligned in some places, and the game suffers from slowdown because it doesn't make use of the Saturn's dual cores properly (despite the reduced effects, it operates as though it ran on Playstation's single core).

Wish I had a video to demonstrate this but I can't find it.

They fucked up the aspect ratio and use mesh instead of alpha for transparencies.

Basically the game looks distorted.

Half the fucking game.
The DS version has you controlling 2 characters simultaneously: Shiki/Joshua/Beat have a simple attack input that chains differently based on what you press. Partner finisher also builds toward fusion attacks. The light puck is a neat mechanic, essentially telling you who to focus on (do a finisher, puck passes, gives damage multiplier. Return faster for a bigger bonus. Starts at x1.1, caps at x5). Partner and Neku share a life bar that depletes toward the center, some fights Megumi are extra threatening to your partner, keeping them alive is key.

Seriously. You missed out.

elaborate? i only played the original. new features/levels?

It has a few extra levels but everything else is worse.