ARGH! A las barricadas!

archive.is/o8esZ
I mean, wether Denuvo's fucking up on HDDs or not, is usually good news when there is a crack, sometimes DRM screws people over one way or another, hell, Bayonetta's PC port is screwed over by steamworks!

Come back when Near: A Tomato has been cracked.

Doesn't this mean that a crack is now more likely?

What?

Just pirate it nigga. Game came out in 1992.

It still hasn't happened though has it.

Just buy a console if you don't want denuvo :^)

Beefier rigs are experiencing horrible framerates and the culprint is the steam integration, some people were able to get better performance by disabling the overlay or playing offline, but in other cases this doesn't work, turns out if you use cracks from CODEX it performs flawlessly.

Hey, I am waiting for a crack for that game as much as anyone else.

Console have built in Denuvo

A full console for just one game in my case? nah.

fuck off goon

Reported for not even trying.

No shit

they don't with CODEX release :^)

Everyone whinged for Tales to get cracked, then it was and no one cared when they did it, so CPY is going to target the big western releases again.
Waiting for Planet Coaster.

If there is one thing I learned since dobluvo showed up is that the current generation of goyim is far more cucked than I feared. Not only is every mention of dobungo filled with faggot apologists, but Steam is also full of cum guzzlers who actually go to the forums for non-dobobo games to ASK for debongo.

fucking finally

I am not talking about laptops, I am talking about good rigs, ironically enough toasters have less problems with that particular port, apparently steamworks literally drains more when it can.

But consoles are proprietary DRM in and of themselves.

The issue is prevalent on laptop hardware.

Well, I guess that's a given, in the case of Bayonetta I was mostly talking about gaming PCs, some people saying they had enough to run more demanding games but Bayonetta gave them sub 20fps sometimes, specially after the prologue, I cracked the game and it now runs very smoothly on high settings.

That reminds me, a friend from another country wanted to hack his 3DS but he is on 11.4 and completely unable to do so right now, he asks me why is it that when his laptop needed repairs he even got a newer OS, as in "what's the difference between installing an OS and hacking a handheld", I had to relax before giving him a simple answer, one is a more open platform.

I really don't give a fuck anymore.

In the same way most PC games require windowns to run. In the future however you will buy licenses which require always online verification and if you don't verify for a period of time you will need to renew your license.

Totally, and iOS and Android are also totally the same.
shut your ignorant fucking mouth

1. that's an article about andromeda being cracked
2. steamworks is not denuvo
3. i don't know why im writing this you assholes make these threads no different than bots

Never said it was, I was just pointing out how DRM fucks things up, even steamworks in some cases.

even not having drm fucks things up. EDF4.1 has a bug where you get shit fps unless you play in a window

That's bad porting I assume, isn't EDF from a publisher with the worst record of PC porting?

but bayonetta isnt bad porting, its just the big bad drm's fault :^)

when it works better without the DRM, it is the fault of the DRM

Actually is both, the porting didn't seem to be quite bad, but for some reason putting them together was a recipe for trouble, now I just wonder how many games with steamworks may be affected in some way, SEGA is supposedly working on a patch, but the fact of the matter is, for some reason in this particular case the steamworks integration drains a lot of resources while the game is running.

fucking die in fire
is should have ended when re 7 was cracked in less than a week.

but not the shitty idiot who was implementing it right? like if i put a fence in my yard with no supporting poles and it falls over its a shitty fence nobody should have but im a smart person and completely removed from blame event though the fence fell over directly related to my actions

But I have apps too spicy for jewgle play on my tablet right now.

DRM implementation is not bad porting tho :^)

part of porting is changing it from working with hardware rights management to digital rights management :^)

DRM is in the console not in the game :^)

;^) for u fam

Has anyone tried the cracked nuHitman? I heard it has some features stripped off it because of always online bullshit. So how is it really?

YOU FUCKING CUNTS!

The update already got cracked though. They paid for shitty DRM that failed to protect the update for even a single day.

I like you. While I hate DRM I also hate people that will claim to love a game but they won't pay for it.
If you like the game buy it, if you don't then don't, if you think you will like the game but hate that the devs have rammed the DRM cock up your ass never buy from them again.
This really isn't that complicated.

I can wait for a crack but im not sure if it ever will get cracked, feels bad man

I know how you feel, devs I loved have fucked me over too. They are dead to you now, the sooner you realize that the soon the healing can begin.

it will, every dazooper game will be cracked

Is Hitman ever going to be fixed to actually access everything offline?

That is part of the Jew's plan. They are slowly turning the goyim into a multicultural mash of pseudo-hermaphrodites who are their slaves and beg for more restrictions and shackles to be put on them.

In this case I think it was because of square enix but yea if a dev pulls that shit they are dead to me.

I dont know man, stuff like fifa 16 and gears of war are still uncracked. Feels like some games just get skipped.

I've got a desktop and I get these issues too, fixed them by turning off the steam overlay

This is lies, why would you lie, please tell me you are lying.

Yes, there are people that are that brainwashed to suck corporate dick.

The guy with the Starcraft source was just an idiot with no idea what he had, this is people actively making things worse on purpose.

it was cracked since it released in 2006, besides the new version is also tied to windows store which is a bit more complicated apparently
I agree with fifa 17 though I imagine there is not that much interest in it since it comes out every year

The reason they come out every year is because they sell, they sell because there is a lot of interest.
I suspect it's just brute force cracking and the luck of the draw that comes with it, sometimes you'll crack it in a week and others will take a year.

Excuse me sir the correct term for the service you're describing is actually "Denumale"

You should have seen the NieR Automata threads leading up to release, it was a war between people saying they'll refuse to buy it if there's Denuvo and corporate cucks asking the devs to not concede to all the complaints and keep the Denuvo.

wake me up when nier is cracked

I just saw a thread in the Bayonetta Steam forum asking for dulvulo, I think there was another in the Toukiden 2 forum and another in the Outlast 2 forum.

don't those morons realize that it's slightly too late for that?

When you go around begging for DRM you are already way past the point of realizing anything

I can't believe people really ask for that stuff.

you already can. unless you mean online missions where that's just silly because they're online

my lels are in orbit

That is the tragedy and legacy of DLC, season passes and other anti consumer practices, there are kids these days who have grown up with these shit practices and accept them because they don't know any better, this is the slippery slope we've fallen down, what's more they'll rationalize it by saying "Oh but I'm supporting something I love, so they'll make more of the stuff I love." Of course these are the same retards who will preorder games regardless of quality. I know at least two people, they're basically indoctrinated wallets at this point.

do these cracks remove denuvo or just bypass it?

So whats the difference between offline and online missions? Are there actually other players included?