Was Stick of Truth any good?

Was Stick of Truth any good?

is there any hope for its sequel that's never coming out?

If you like the show it's worth playing once. Not gonna blow your mind, but enjoyable enough. Could have done with some crunch, but the same is true of every modern game.

It was okay

If the last season of the show was any indication, probably not

No, it's pretty easy and short. Also not funny.

If you like South Park, it's pretty funny. There are a lot of references to the show in the items/easter eggs you can find that you'll either enjoy or hate. As far as gameplay goes it's pretty mediocre JRPG-like fare that's not all that deep and pretty easy to just breeze through but it's not terrible

I haven't watched the latest season, what in it leads you to believe the game isn't coming out?

The game or my dick?

It's more like they tried to put in as many references to the show as possible "remember that episode?? Yeah" while also trying to lampoon videogame and anime? tropes poorly.

They basically completely banked on hillary winning, so much so that they didn't even have a rough idea of what they were gonna do if she lost. So we're this entire season just feels unfunny and horribly rushed. And that's even knowing they pump these out in a week.

t. numale

Depends on how much you like South Park and Paper Mario. Several points-of-no-return that lock you out of certain weapons and equipment. Considering how the show has lost it's edge like everything else recently, it holds up far better than the last few seasons. Very short for an rpg if you're worried about length, especially if you're not interested in exploring and doing all the sidequests. If you do get into it, don't get hyped for the sequel.

??

Stick of Truth is good if you like South Park, the sequel is at the point of no return on its hope status. Sequel is confirmed to require Uplay and have Denuvo.
Wizard best class

If you like South Park's humor, yeah it was a good albeit short game.

(Checked)
Hit the nail on the head. While it's not a game for the hyper autist who do SL1 Dark Souls 1 runs, but for me personally it's fun just to stomp fuckers into the ground with the occasional spike. There are some good jokes that don't require you to have watched South Park to get though I'd say a bit of knowledge helps. Definitely short though, did all the sidequests and main story line around 12 hours on my second run.

I preferred to use the Thief class.

It was good and was funny but it definitely cured me of liking South Park in the end.

Probably an immune response.

He's projecting if you didn't notice.

Are you new to the internet or something?

jesus christ

It was like playing an episode.

But it was way to easy, nothing is even remotely difficult.

As stated, if you're a fan of the show then it's kind of fun. However, if you're not then it's a boring slog through generic edgy content.

Also; Thief is easy mode and bleeding will rekt everything to the point the game can be beat 100% in 2 hours so it's not worth any money you spend on it.

It was alright.
I don't think it would be good for someone who doesn't really like or watch the show.

It was alright, only good for two playthroughs and you're done and sequel went from Obsidian to Ubisoft San Francisco, that should tell you how fucked up it's gonna be.

Sounds like it is more of a South Park simulator than an RPGā€¦ which is fine, though I was hoping with the Obsidian name it would have a little more lasting appeal as an RPG. Sounds like a pirate.

Well, now we know why it keeps getting delayed. They have to remove all the offensive content so their people can stop getting triggered and begin patching together the game.

I had fun playing through it.

As a game? No, it's combat was too simple and the game is way too short.
As a long South Park movie? Fucking great, if you like anything South Park related you should definitely play it.

I'm actually looking forward to the sequel. I'll be pirating it first because no way will I pay $60 for a glorified South Park movie. If I like it I'll show my support and buy it when it's around $20 like I did with the first one.

Yeah it was pretty fun. Not worth whatever they charge for it though.

It lost some momentum closer to the end, but otherwise it was alright.

It's a competent paper mario ripoff.

totes. LOVED it. As a game it was playable. As a South Park episode it was glorious.

Remember the original trailer for Stick of Truth. Much of that game's plot was heavily changed (originally the 3 boys were together and not in different factions). Given they banked hard on hillary winning and changed their season finale, they probably lost the game's premise as well. They won't make the game.

The combat's decent, i'll give it that.

It's coming, they just have to get those Trump zingers in first.

It was ironically the best classic Paper Mario game that wasn't even Paper Mario.

it has mobile game-tier gameplay mechanics and you have Dragonborn shouts only it's a fart. you fuckin figure it out

This game really doesn't look like it was made by Obsidian

Better than the show nowadays.

Just talking about gameplay it is pretty average to any JRPG. Like mundane average

YES YES YES
The humor goes far beyond what they could do in any 30 minute show and it gave me a good 10hr laugh train. Just played it on a Saturday all the way through. It had very good moments especially when you play as your favorite characters. The actual gameplay isn't the funny part. It is what they say or how they interact when you have certain teams with each other - THAT is where a lot of the funny bits come out.

Play this game with headphones so you can really catch all the dialogue and background noise. Such great moments you could possibly pass up if you are distracted or go too fast

I can't wait for the new game. I'm probably not going to buy it though. I will probably wait until it lowers in price or wait until my cousin finishes his copy and borrow it

/thread