So is there any way to make this game fucking playable? I have literally tried every single fix on the fucking internet

So is there any way to make this game fucking playable? I have literally tried every single fix on the fucking internet.

Pls Holla Forums. I just wanted to get a comfy smalltown open world game and get spooked from time to time. Is that too much to ask for?

I don't know, had it running fine on AMD system. Had to reboot after I installed it the first time and that killed the framerate problem for me.

Why do people even bother with this game?

This is a fucking meme game that benefits from the allegedly nonexistent Holla Forums's hivemind

Weird. After i have rebooted my comp for the third time, it suddenly works fine now. Well, i just chalk it up to japanese voodoo programming.

It really has a comfy atmosphere and the horror elements aren´t that bad either. It just has this certain charme, which comes especially from the very weird character interactions, but i can totally understand why people wouldn´t like it.

Holla Forums loves average games that have some love poured into them. It brings them up from average to something more.

I like the bizarreness of the story, and im a sucker for murder mysteries.

retard detected

I rarely call a game comfy, and DP is comfy as fuck.

What´s wrong with the word comfy?

(you)

That can be said for loads of media, you know it isnt great and kinda shit compared to everything else on the market, but you can tell the people working on it had a blast with it.

retards confirmed

It´s ok, user. Tell me where the comfy touched you.

Oh look, a special snowflake.

Just play the original 360 version.

This or use DPfix.

I get the impression it's pretty much just loved for a whole "Twin Peaks: The Vidya" thing it was going for.

I have no idea why I have pic related when I don't even own the game, but maybe it will help you OP.

So are the console versions of this game any more stable than the PC, or are they worse?

The 360 version never crashes and has stable framerate.

uninstall.exe

Ps3 is only marginally better than pc, but worse than dpfix. 360>dpfix>ps3>pc.

A Twin-Peaks-esque video game is fucking genius. I feel like if it was just a little less broken and awkward, DP could have seriously been an instant classic.

I want to see how it would turn out had there not been combat like how it was planned.

It was obviously a budget game by a small team that would have been better off with the public reception by being released a few years earlier on the PS2 or something.

I suffered through random crashes and a normal 60 framerate to 5 over the course of two hours and extremely long loading screens the longer I played just to finish the game, and I loved it. But the PC version is absolute shit, it's all luck on how it runs.

Try the console versions, they're much stable than the broken ass PC version, and it's pretty fucking hilarious that D4 is a better PC port than Deadly Premonition, must be Microsoft.

Just fuck off, clearly you aren't from here.

The setting and characters are really charming. The entire game itself is brimming with style. Deadly Premonition, while created by retards with virtually no quality assurance or understanding how to make a polished game, is a game that was meticulously handcrafted with heart and soul, but the secret ingredient is love, dammit.

Francis YorkZach Morgan is an extremely loveable character due to his weird detached, almost autism-like mannerisms amongst a town full fucked up hicks and weirdos. It makes for an entertaining game. The game part of it is lacking is all. Tremendously.

If you can't do it via these, go for the Japanese PS3 version. The Director's Cut released in the west on the PS3 is full of problems as well (PC version is based on this one).

Such is live in Greenvale.

Thank you. Will try that out later.

another story that I would rather watch as a show or movie than play a mediocre game

I have a shitty mac

only reason to actually own a 360 is to play Deadly Premonition. PS3 port barely works, PC port barely works.

then watch twin peaks, faggot.
and how dare you call Deadly Premonition a 'mediocre game'. it's a terrible game. it wouldn't be the same experience if it wasn't so terrible, but it does need to actually fucking run.

I had a way better time watching someone play this game than actually playing it
I can only take York talking about Tremors one too many times before I get sick of it